Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa's Day

"Julie's mom and her boyfriend have their day"

2
2 Comments 2
10.6k Views 10.6k
5.3k words 5.3k words
The holidays were over, and now it was the new year as well. Our New Year's wasn’t very exciting as mom, Klintuck and I went to a bar to bring in the new year. I woke up and headed down stairs to the kitchen and to my surprise found mom in her panties and an apron making breakfast. It was surprising to see her, as this was Klintuck’s house and not hers.

“Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?” Mom asked, smiling.

“Ya I did mom, thanks. I didn’t know you were coming today,” I said with a puzzled look on my face.

“Well, I’ve actually started dating Aljea. He was soo nice at the party and such a sweetie to get me a gift that when he asked me out, I didn’t think twice about saying yes,” Mom explained.

After a little small talk and some breakfast, I decided I would go upstairs for a quick change of clothes before I headed to the gym again. My plan for today was to hit the gym, go shopping then come home to work on a résumé so I could find a part time job. I had asked mom what she had planned, but she told me she hadn’t thought that far ahead yet. With that, I figured it was time for my day to begin.

----------------

It was a little awkward seeing my son/daughter the morning after a date with my boyfriend when both mine and hers lived in the same house, but it didn’t feel like that. Though I was in a relationship with Aljeandro, I felt more like I was part of this intimate group of others with a common sexual drive. I had always believed in free expression and openness and I’m glad that rubbed off on Julie as well. Once my husband had died so long ago, I found it difficult and sometimes lonely to not have a significant other to act as a lover to share that same level of intimacy with. As such, I felt it drove me to seek out someone with the same sexual appetite, who was not bound by societal norms or judgement.

It is true I have had a few sexual lovers in my time, nor did I have the need to stop anytime soon and my relationship with this man from outer space seemed like all that freedom and more. Yet, he could also see me as a beautiful woman physically, spiritually and mentally. He knows my desires and my cravings sometimes before even I do and expresses a boldness yet confidence without a pig-headed arrogance.

I found myself lost in my thoughts before being jerked out of them by the smoke alarm. I had burned the toast just as Aljeandro made his way down the stairs. I still had the pancakes I was making but had to redo the toast for us. My new space lover came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. It wasn’t until then I realized he was wearing only a pair of boxers as his firm muscles pressed against my soft skin.

It felt so comfortable, so natural, to have him press his muscular body and flaccid cock against my body. It didn’t last long, as we sat down to eat breakfast. I was still in just my panties but I kept the apron on for a little modesty while we ate. Once we finished, I headed up to Aljeandro’s room to get my clothes. I dropped the apron onto a nearby dresser as I started to pick up my clothes to which was in complete disarray on the floor of Aljeandro’s room.

Just then I heard the door click behind me. I turned around to find Aljeandro standing behind me with a smile on his face. My pussy instantly became wet with anticipation, completely by reflex, as I knew the fun was about to start already.

Then Aljeandro came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He picked me up before dropping me onto the bed. I giggled to myself as I loved his forceful and masculine ways while in the bedroom and his creativity and kinkiness was always a turn-on. He jumped onto the bed after the last of that thin fabric hiding his cock dissolved away and he laid on top of me. I would have never believed such an ability existed, let alone the truth about his alien life.

To be honest, I was very surprised and a little nervous at first, but Klintuck was a wonderful first time for an inter-species encounter. Though Klintuck was nice for sharing with my daughter, it was nice to have my own outer-space lover.

My thoughts were quickly changed as I felt Aljeandro’s lips wrap around my nipple as he gently kneaded both of my breasts. He smirked as I wrapped my one leg around his body, gliding my hands over his back and through his hair. It wasn’t long before he hooked his fingers into my panties and tore them off me. I think I saw his fingers shift into scissors or something sharp but I wasn’t exactly paying attention. Anyway, I could feel his touch all over like electricity.

It was as if lightning was being expelled through his finger tips and flowed right to the most sensitive spots on my body. He moved down lower and lower until his lips were just inches from my clit before he finally gave it a gentle kiss and start to lick it. He was soo good, the way his tongue glided across my lips then flicked against my stiff clit over and over again. The tingling and aching over and over drove me mad as I felt my burning intensify more and more until I put both my hands on the back of Aljeandro’s head while I lifted my legs and pressed his head deep into my pussy.

That’s when he really got into it, I felt his tongue wiggle deep between my folds. More and more he went deeper, probably using the Ocklick thing Julie told me about. I felt his tongue reach deeper then I had ever felt a tongue go before as it wiggled to spots I never thought I would feel. It didn’t take long before I had a squirting orgasm as it flowed out my body and I shook like an earthquake. My love juices squirted onto Aljeandro’s face as I looked down panting to see him use that extended tongue to lick all over his face.

I had to giggle a bit when he playfully used his tongue to wipe his eyebrows like an old Bugs Bunny cartoon. He slowly crawled up beside me and laid onto his back. We kissed and made out a little as I stroked his cock to a full erection. I knew what was next and I had no complaints. Oral sex was something I always enjoyed ever since I tried it for the first time when I was 16.

I kissed my way down his chest until I was between his legs. I gave the tip a gentle kiss and licked around his big head before standing back a bit just to marvel at it. There it was, a beautiful eleven inch cock standing hard as a lamp pole proudly before me to play with.

That’s when it hit me, this was the perfect opportunity to try out one of my Christmas gifts. So I went to my nightstand and got out the sensation gel Aljeandro got me for a gift. I started to rub the solution over my nipples, slowly spreading between my breasts until they glistened with the pink goo. It was already starting to tingle and get warm as the sensation seemed to spread through my whole body. Next I got between Aljeandro’s thighs and started to lick along his massive cock. I slowly slurped it along the length, stopping just short of the tip for a tease and a little erotica. I looked up to see his big smile as he enjoyed my little tongue play.

It wasn’t long after that I took his head into my mouth. Just then I got a taste of his precum and my body shook. I felt like I was starting to get control of my body’s natural impulses in reaction to his cum, but it still always made my head spin to taste it. I took him to the back of my throat, feeling him touch my tonsils as his veiny cock pulsed in my mouth. I took this opportunity to wrap my breasts with the sticky liquid around his cock, sharing the sensation as now the goo somehow made me hornier. That’s when my sexy lover told me that the goo was actually an aphrodisiac/lubricant.

“Mmm, well you won’t need a lubricant for how wet I am, big boy," I said teasingly.

He laughed a bit before I went back to sucking his cock. I made sure to keep constant eye contact with him as I sucked it as deep and hard as I could. I started to moan to vibrate the tip of his cock and swallow it again and again to try and suck it down just that much deeper. I could tell he enjoyed this as it was a technique I had used for years. I had even discussed techniques like this with Julie a few times as we had been so open about sex since she came out about being a crossdresser.

I squeezed my tits around his cock and started to bounce as I felt the slickness of the lubricant help to glide the motion. That’s when I felt things get really intense, the lubricant started to heat up more and burn. My nipples ached as the slightest touch sent my body a quiver and made me even more sensitive. I let out a loud moan as I sat up and started to play with my own tits. It got me so horny I couldn’t help but fall back onto the bed on my back and pinch and circle my nipples with my fingers.

That’s when I felt Aljeandro’s hands touch the back part of my thighs as his cock started to rub up against my pussy. I looked up at him with a smile and didn’t have to say a thing as he knew what I wanted.

He slowly pushed his cock into me, the head slipped in as my juices flowed like a fountain and made his member so slick it was like putting actual lube on it. He continued to tease me as he rubbed his long cock along my pussy again and again, moving his hips like he was fucking me faster and faster laughing as he knew this was driving me crazy.

Soon I was actually begging for him to put his cock in me as I saw a big grin appear across his face before he lined up and pushed his cock all the way in my pussy. It was nice and slow but it was a nice big thrust all the way in. With that, my body shook like an earthquake and I had my first orgasm just like that but he didn’t let up. He leaned down and used his full palms on my tits to grope them roughly. As he did that, he began thrusting in and out of me.

I moaned and screamed as my body went completely numb. Each thrust was like a massive wave of pleasure shooting through my body like a lightning bolt. I could feel my pussy juice squirting the more he thrust into me as my eyes started to roll back into my head. His cock was hitting the entrance to my womb again and again like quick pecks on a cheek in rapid succession. That’s when my second orgasm hit me and again my body tensed up like a board and I orgasmed again squirting all over Aljeandro’s cock and the floor.

 He flipped me over on to all fours, slapping his cock on my ass then rubbing it between my cheeks. I was already panting and getting tired from the constant orgasms, but I could tell my body was adjusting to the effect of his space cock. Now I don’t have such violet orgasms to the smallest amount of his fluids and I can handle more than one romp a day. I could feel the gel still having an effect on my body as the tingling had never stopped. It was still making me horny and I was wondering if I had maybe used too much.

That is when I felt Aljeandro’s cock push it's way back into my now very sensitive pussy. He took it easy this time as it slowly went in right to the hilt. He stopped long enough so I could feel him twitch and throb as my soft warm walls held him tightly. I pushed back onto his cock, grinding it as I felt my body shake and sweat dripped from my forehead and back before gliding down my smooth body. His hands slowly caressed and touched along my back and hips as he picked up speed before pushing a finger into my ass that was soon followed by a second.

He was being a little faster than normal but I didn’t complain. I loved a man who took what he wanted and knew what spots to touch. That’s when I orgasmed one last time, giving one last thrust back onto Aljeandro’s cock as I felt him erupt in side me almost simultaneously. I fell onto the bed as he collapsed beside me. We sat there panting for a while before we drifted off for an hour or so. Luckily it was a day off for me and I could pick my days off freely. As such the day was mine and I wanted to spend it with my hunk of a boyfriend.

When I woke up Aljeandro was gone. I felt all sweaty and a little bit sticky so I went to use the shower in my daughter’s room. As I entered, I seen she had already left. She had mentioned she was going to look for a job today and hoped she wouldn’t mind me using her shower. I took a minute to admire her room, from the bed and the wonderful furniture to the bathroom with the amazing shower. I took a step in and looked for how to turn it on when it started. The water was cold at first but warmed up perfectly soon enough.

Once I was finished with my shower, I left the bathroom and went to sit on her bed to dry off. That’s when I heard my phone ring. It was Aljeandro saying he had to step out for a bit but to make myself at home while he took care of some business. I didn’t think to ask him as I knew what he was like and know what it is like to date someone possessive. Now I had the house to myself with nothing to do until Aljeandro came home. I decided it was time to get dressed and find out what this place had to offer.

It was Friday, and last night I had packed some bags as I planned to have stayed the entire weekend here so I had lots to choose from. I looked through my things until I found a pair of leggings, a bra and a tank top all in black.

Ebonybeauty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ebonybeauty1

I packed only sexy underwear since it was a weekend with my boyfriend so for today I took out my pink g-string to wear for the day. I slipped on my clothes and made my way to the living room. On the way I passed by the mirror in the hallway and stopped to look at myself. I still looked good for a woman of 48.

My breasts were a nice 38DD with nice rounded hips and a bubble butt one can only get by doing a million squats like I did. My brown hair flowed past my shoulders as my brown eyes twinkled in the light.

I did a quick flirty pose in the mirror to make myself giggle before I decided to do something a little sexier. I leaned forward and arched my back, showing off a bit of my cleavage before using my hands to make them bounce a little while blowing a kiss to the mirror. Then I turned around and bent over again, shaking my ass to the mirror like a porn star as I slowly pulled down my leggings to show off my g-string. I smiled to myself and pulled my leggings back up into place before continuing on my way to the living room. I felt proud to still have such a sexy body and satisfied to have put so much work into getting it. I felt attractive, and lucky to be the empowered, sexual woman still in her prime that I was.

I sat down on the couch to find the remote and see what was on. Thank god there was a normal looking remote that didn’t involve some alien technology. I turned on the T.V and flipped around until I found a movie that was just starting. I got comfy on the couch and stretched out with a blanket as I got invested into the story and enjoyed my day off.

At some point I must have dozed off as when I awoke, I found a completely different movie was playing. On the screen to my surprise was a home movie of my shemale daughter and Klintuck having sex in her bedroom. I was surprised, as I watched yet another hunk of a space man plowing my shemale daughter like a little whore with her screaming how much she enjoys it. I had seen her have sex before but nothing as intimate and wild as this. I was proud to see how sexually proud she was of herself and how confident she was in not only in her new self but also in her relationship.

“Morning, sleepy head, I can tell you are enjoying the movie. Yes they like to get kinky, and I can see where your kid gets her wild and kinky side from. Although, I have to say my favorite part of this little film is what I added at the end,”Aljeandro said as he pressed a button on the remote.

The next image to come up was of myself using Julie’s shower. I was surprised that I was recorded but also kind of turned on at the same time. I already knew I was still an attractive woman, so the thought of someone spying on me was a big turn on. I smiled back at Aljeandro as I bit my lower lip and he smiled back. Next I sat up with my feet on the cushion.

I looked over to him again and parted my legs so wide my leggings and g-string gripped tight against my pussy. He smiled as he motioned for me to keep watching the screen.

I did just that after I heard him say how much he liked the next scene. He hit the button again and it changed to a new video. It was still me, however in this scene it was when I was posing in front of the mirror. I knew I looked good but it wasn’t until I seen myself on the big screen how beautiful and enticing I was. My sleek rounded hips, my supple breasts and ample bottom almost made me forget that the woman on the screen was myself and not a real porn star! Then came the part that made my body quiver, my nipples harden like diamonds and my pussy start to moisten.

The camera must have been in the mirror because it was as if I was looking right into the camera but never knew it. I watched as the way I wiggled my hips from side to side like a belly dancer moving to slow motion music until I was facing away. I watched as I saw my back arched as my ass hiked up and I leaned forward while slowly pulling down my leggings revealing my neon pink g-string I had put on just this morning. I started to rub my pussy through the leggings, feeling the softness of my panties rub against my slit and clit as the burning intensified the more I did it.

“Mmm, now there’s my dirty girl. I was hoping you would like my little surprise but I think you might like what’s next even more,” he said in a slick masculine voice.

Just then the video changed once again, this time it was a live feed of myself on the couch with my legs spread and rubbing my pussy. I could feel my face turn bright red from both excitement and a little embarrassment.

“Now show me what a real porn star can do,” he commanded as his clothes slowly disappeared until only a tight pair of boxers with a large bulge was left.

With that I slowly lifted up my legs straight in the air and together before peeling off my leggings. Once they were off, I made a big “V” with my legs like a porn star would. Next I bent my knees and sat up on the couch, taking off my tank top leaving only the bra and my g-string on.

I laid back against the couch and once again spread my legs as I let them rest on the seat and hanging over the edge. I lounged in it, slowly rubbing my full hand over my pussy, giving it a few light and playful pats before moving up and rubbing my clit. I looked in the direction of the camera and tracked my movements on the screen as I continued to watch myself in my own porn movie. I moved the g-string to the side, making sure to keep hiding it under my hand making it seem like a tease.

I watched as my boyfriend used the controls on the remote to control the camera and the television so it could zoom in on just the right places. I saw it zoom in on my pussy as I took the opportunity to use both my hands and open my lips wide and give the cam a view of my soft wet insides. That’s when the camera moved up to an angle that was below my chest and looking up. I knew what to do next as I slowly lifted up my bra, letting my big tits fall out and bounce as they became exposed to the camera.

I started to massage and play with them a little, rubbing my nipples before I brought them up to my mouth and licked each one.

I jiggled my tits a little as I smiled at the camera, sticking out my tongue and licking along my plump melons before I drool my saliva over them. That’s when I felt something hit my leg. It was a bottle of baby oil lube that my boyfriend threw to me. I took the bottle and slowly let it dribble over my tits, spreading it with my hands until I had a sexy glistening all over them. I loved the slick feeling of baby oil on my tits and how soft it always made them feel. I played with them for a while until my boyfriend threw another thing to me. It was a dildo, one he obviously found in one of my bags that I saved just in case I needed it, and I guess I needed it.

It was a good average size that I loved to travel with. It was about six inches long, pink and the texture of skin with a suction cup on it for easy versatility. It also had veins running along the shaft with a vibrating bullet inside and a cable with an on switch connecting to the base of it. I took the toy and started out like I normally do when I masturbate and that is to suck on it.

I took the toy and put it up to my face, slowly kissing the tip I stuck out my tongue and looked at the camera as I licked along the shaft. Slowly, my tongue made its way up the shaft and stopping just short of the tip teasingly before I wrapped my lips around the head and dragged my lips along the head. I watched myself on the screen while still keeping my eyes on the camera. I felt so naughty, so turned on and so amazing hot. I leaned back with my chin up as I rubbed my pussy and slowly pushed the dildo to the back of my throat and back up again just to repeat the process.

I made sure to run my tongue along the dildo over and over again, tasting it with every bit of saliva in my mouth and really felt the prodding when it went just past the back of my throat. After a few minutes of sucking on the dildo and putting it between my tits like a tit fuck, I got up onto all fours and let Aljeandro cover my ass and g-string in the baby oil. I gave it a twerk toward the camera a few times and shook my ass to give it a tease before I felt my boyfriend pull my panties to the side and start licking my ass.

“Ohh, Aljea, what about my pussy?” I moaned.

“Mmm, I already had a round with that today. Besides, I thought a hot milf-slut would like some anal fucking as well,” he teased.

I could feel his tongue bury itself into my ass, deeper and deeper until it felt like a warm snake was working its way deep inside me. I moan and shook then let out a loud scream as he started to rub my clit and I let out a loud moan like a little whore as the camera glared at my entire body. That’s when it found my face and did a huge close-up on my face. I was embarrassed but still found it soo hot as I grabbed the dildo and held it to the couch as I sucked on it as hard and as deep as I could.

That’s when I felt my g-string get pulled to the side as Aljeandro put his cock along my pussy lips. I moaned, moving my hips up and down feeling his tip run along my soaking wet lips. Then with one thrust he pushed his cock deep into my pussy causing me to scream. He gently caressed my ass as he started to move, pounding me from behind without mercy as his balls slapped against my clit again and again like real porn.

He continued to pound me, first slow, then fast as he gave the occasional slap on my big round ass. He reached around and grabbed my breasts, squeezing my nipples so hard I thought he would tear them off but it only made my pussy clamp down tighter around his cock. It wasn’t long before I had my first orgasm and Aljeandro pulled out of me. That’s when he sat down on the couch and I straddled him cowgirl style. I positioned myself then rode him like a real cowgirl, bouncing my ass up and down as hard as I could while he just wrapped his big hands over my hips.

He was plunging so deep in me with my tits bouncing right in his face so he took one of my nipples into his mouth and started to suck on it. It felt so good and I could feel the glare from the camera still tracing over my naked and now sweating body.

I leaned back and arched my back, grinding my pussy hard on his lap as I felt every twitch and throb of his massive cock buried deep in my pussy. I reached back and grabbed my ankles, leaning my head back as I let my tits bounce and flop about, shaking them from side to side and up and down. I moaned, grunted and screamed like an animal. Aljeandro was doing the same and I could see he was feeling the heat as well. That’s when I decided to change it up. I turned around so I was facing away from him and continued the treatment but this time facing the camera.

I gave the camera a smile, putting my hands behind my head as I rode his big cock, bucking my hips and still moaning and grunting until I had one more orgasm. It was perfectly timed too, as Aljeandro gave me the signal that he was going to cum, so I dropped to my knees on the floor. I gave Aljeandro a quick suck on his cock then leaned back and looked up at him with pleading eyes as he stroked his cock until he finally came, covering my face and tits with a massive load of his man cream.

I took his cock and gave a long lick along his shaft with my tongue, stopping at the tip to wrap my lips around it seductively before I let his cock go. Next, I used my fingers to collect some of the cum. I looked at the camera like a real porn star and tasted the jizz that was given to me. That’s when my mind clicked.

“Oh shit, I forgot,” I thought to myself as my body erupted in response to the semen and went into a multiple orgasm.

I must have quaked like that for a minute or two until I fell flat on the floor and completely relaxed like a puddle of jelly. I laid there panting, sweating and completely exhausted as the camera hovered over my face. I smiled at it then gave it a cute wave before blowing a kiss. That is when Aljeandro turned off the cam and saved the file for later. He helped me to my feet and we went upstairs to shower off before someone caught us.

A few hours later, I heard a noise downstairs and decided to see who it was. It was my daughter, Julie, who had returned home from her day. We shared the usual chit chat before she got this wicked smile on her face. I asked her what was so funny to which she replied in a way that made me feel a little embarrassed but still had to laugh.

“I didn’t know my mom was such a porn star. I see you and your new boyfriend were busy today,” Julie said teasingly as she flipped on the video I had made just earlier today.

“Ha ha. Yeah, we had a little fun on my day off and I have to say it was exciting and even though they from outer space they sure know how to take things out of this world,” I said jokingly.

“Ha! Yeah, that is for sure. By the way, I got a job today,” Julie said to me.

 I would like to dedicate this story to one of my favorite MILF porn stars Lisa Ann, whom had decided to retire from her long time career in the adult film industry. I wish her all the best and thank her for her amazing work she did over the years.
Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments