Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Pussy From Dimension X

"Any love worth having is worth fighting for even if you have to turn into an eggplant...."

79
82 Comments 82
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Pride

Groan! "Oh, yeah, baby. Suck my snorg. Take it deep into your mouth hole!"

Those were the sounds I heard coming from the other side of the wall.

'Gross,' I thought quietly to myself. You'd think by now they would have figured out how to make soundproof walls. What good is all this Alien technology if they couldn't even do that?

I'm Jane, and I would give anything for just one night where I didn't have to hear my mom and my stepdad, Phil, going at it.

My thinking continued: I never want to suck a snorg and why the fuck do these Aliens call their cocks that, anyway? Mom is insane for marrying one.

I went on staring awkwardly at my ceiling until the gentle dull thump of a headboard on a wall and the creaking of springs and wood slowed to a gentle stop. Then I rolled over and finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was just like any other. Mom was making Phil his breakfast while he bitched about how many calories were in it and how that kind of thing just wouldn't fly on his planet. Then he would chuckle and say, "Get it? Fly..." Phil was the king of lame-ass dad jokes. He tossed back his orange juice and then burped so loudly that I was pretty sure I felt the house shake.

After he got done burping he looked at me. "My daughter, Samantha, is coming home from college this weekend."

"Oh yeah?" I said as I bit into a piece of French toast. I was half-heartedly putting forth mock interest.

"Yeah, she's coming home for summer vacation." He shook his head. "In Space we had no vacation."

Space was always a running subject with Phil. His apparently endless strings of, "In Space we blah blah blah." which made him sound like a second rate intergalactic Yakov Smirnoff.

I was so used to Phil's 'in Space' shtick. "Jane, in Space we would punish you severely for your bad behavior," he would nag.

"How?" I would always ask. "How would you punish me." He just laughed and told me he hoped I would never find out.

Fuck, I thought. Before they came here I had always imagined Space would be rad. Guess it's just as shitty as Earth.

"Where is it you're from again, Phil?" I asked, full well knowing the answer. Trying to get under Phil's carapace.

"Just a little place called Dimension X," he said with a snort. "Maybe we can go there when things calm down. Right now there's a Star War raging, but you know that already," he said. He shrugged. "That's why we came here."

Phil and his daughter weren't the only new arrivals. Lots of Aliens from all over different planets had suddenly landed here. It was weird at first but after the cheeseball We come in Peace speeches they gave and the intergalactic summits held at the UN they integrated as badly as any other group on Earth. Most of them were refugees. They had strange names like Gazorp 212 and Glorp 2 but they had studied Earth long enough to find other names for themselves. Phil said he got his name from Dr Phil. That had been his choice. Phil was fucking lame.

They brought with them new technologies and new beliefs. Mankind is greedy for new cool shit and connections in Space. That made the Aliens welcome.

Mom met Phil at a singles night. Apparently, Aliens also enjoyed awkward social environments where you are lined up like cattle and forced to pick a mate over a game of shuffleboard while you drink craft beer.

My dad had died. Phil's soulbond had died. And he and Mom found each other.

I almost forgot about Samantha coming to stay until the weekend rolled around and she showed up with all her bags. You'd think she was moving in, not just coming to stay.

"Samantha, you can stay in Jane's room." I heard my mom say that which quickly caught my attention.

"Moooomm, I need privacy and alone time," I cried out in a whining tone.

The truth was I put myself to bed with the soothing sounds of my vibrator every night. It was like a pleasure lullaby. I wasn't sure I could go a couple of days without it let alone an entire summer! My pussy was not going to be happy about this.

"It'll be fun! Won't it, Samantha? Besides, it'll give you both a chance to get to know each other." My mom clucked, obviously ignoring me.

I looked at Samantha for the first time. Our eyes met and I could see hers sparkle. A smile began to form on her lips which made me feel a bit nervous.

Samantha spoke for the first time. "Of course it'll be fun, and I think I'm going to enjoy getting to know Jane."

The first night was awkward. She didn't care for me streaming 90s music. She bitched because it was old. To an alien, it should have been new and exciting but whatever. "Practically antique," she called it.

"But it was a better time," I said.

To which she replied, "How would you know? You weren't even around. In Space, the past doesn't matter only the future." She said that proving the apple not falling far from the tree is universal.

I only had one bed in my room so we had to share. Which made things extra uncomfortable. As I laid awake that first night, thinking how odd it was that a chick I barely knew from another planet was sharing a bed with me, I wondered if it was going to get any less strange.

After a while, I heard Samantha's breathing change. At least she could sleep comfortably. She suddenly rolled over and I felt her breasts press into my back which, of course, got me wondering what alien tits were like. I assumed some aliens had three tits or maybe even more but Samantha only had two. I had that familiar warm tingle but didn't know how to act on it or even if I should. I closed my eyes trying to think of anything besides the current situation and fell into an uneasy sleep.

The next day things got a little less awkward. We hung out at the mall, shopped, and got ice cream. After we left there we went for a drive. I put on a playlist of my favorite 90s music. At one point I even had her singing along to Backstreet Boys. 'Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely' and 'As Long As You Love Me.' It was during that song that she put her hand on mine and my heart began to thump wildly in my chest. We were both singing way out of tune but it still felt perfect and magical. The words of the song felt as if they had meaning for the first time. Real deep feelings stirred inside me.  I couldn't stop looking at her and I felt my cheeks begin to glow red and hers literally started to glow. I'm not kidding. She lit up like my vintage glow worm plush and then we both began to laugh to try to kill some of the tension.

After that, I couldn't get the thoughts out of my head. Our hands would touch and I'd feel a jolt of electricity shoot through me. Which made me feel nervous. So as quickly as it became less awkward it quickly went right back. Feelings always did this to me.

Later that night it happened. I couldn't hold off any longer. We were laying in bed and once I thought she was sound asleep I moved my fingers between my legs. "I'll just be really quick and quiet. I'll have a stealth gasm, I thought to myself. I just have to ease this tension and the thoughts.

Before I knew it I was rubbing my wet cunt like crazy, completely lost in the pleasure. I quickly forgot about being quiet. Before I knew what to do she was on me, kissing me. Her mouth felt like hot lava. Our tongues flicked together with a hunger. I felt myself moan into her mouth. After what seemed like forever she broke the kiss.

"I want to make you feel really good, Jane. I want to show you the way we make love."

Our bodies seemed to become one like we were melting together and forming one entity. I felt her warmth encasing me. She took me into the depths of a world I had never even dreamed of. It felt as if we were floating. Everything light and starry. Time no longer existed. No cares, no worries. Her soul and mine embraced.

We were both moaning as our bodies twisted and writhed together. Her hot cunt rubbed against mine giving me the purest of pleasures. Everything began to shake, or it felt like it anyway. My moans were turning into screams. I felt her pussy pulse hard against mine. It almost felt like it was licking me at the same time.

I had never experienced anything like this in my life, but then again I had never dared.

It had become illegal in the last few years. As I said, the Aliens brought with them new rules. Rules for women. I wondered how Samantha hadn't gotten in trouble. I guessed she was more stealth than me.

We laid there in each other's arms breathing loudly, holding each other soaking wet, our hearts beating as one.

At that moment I wanted to tell her what I was feeling but I couldn't get the words out.

She looked deeply into the pools of my eyes and whispered, "I know... " I felt my heart stop.

We, unfortunately, didn't get to lie there for long before Phil barged in screaming.

"What the fuck is this. My daughter isn't going to be a blort licker."

"What's a blort?" I couldn't help but ask.

Samantha looked at me apologetically. "Blort means pussy... in Space."

"Dad... you already knew that I liked girls. Fuck, where do you think I picked my name from? It was one of the girls I used to watch on the earth broadcasting station. What did you think was going to happen when you put us together?"

"It's illegal, Samantha, and it's wrong." He kept shaking his head.

"That's not fair. It wouldn't be illegal for you if you wanted to slam fuck your snorg down another man's throat."

"That's disgusting! I'd never do that." He looked like he was getting madder by the minute.

"Dad, you know that all men in Space are pretty much bi. All women are also. You just choose to oppress them. But you can't stop someone from being themselves. I had hoped that when we came to this planet things would be different but instead, we just made it worse."

He took a deep breath and closed his eye. "Sam, end this now and we can forget it ever happened."

My heart wouldn't stop beating fast. I felt like I was going to freak out.

"I don't know what you mean by 'end' it," Samantha said.

"You know very well what I mean," said Phil, gritting his teeth.

I saw the sadness in her eyes, " I can't. I love her and she loves me."

He folded his arms. As he spoke he had the tone of coming to a conclusion.

"Then I'm afraid I'm going to have to report both of you."

"Oh, Jesus," I said loudly.

"Oh, Glorp 201910," he corrected me with a glare. "That was Jesus' real name. Recognize it."

Phil was starting to scare me now. How could he be serious?

"Phil, don't," I cried out. I couldn't even think of the right words to try to plead our case. I was always mushy brained after orgasm and I was still coming down from that, though he was harshing the buzz of it pretty fast.

He left the room. I heard him stomp off towards the Space phone. In fact, I could hear his fingers slamming numbers into it angrily, muttering to himself that he dialed the wrong number. He was pissed.

Despite the situation, I still found the words to make a joke. "Does Phil drink?"

"That's not funny, Jane. This is serious. You don't understand. When he is mad he doesn't care what happens as long as what he thinks is right happens in the end. He is reporting us and we are in deep shit. We are going to be tortured and possibly killed."

"Why would we be killed?" I felt terror begin to flood into me rapidly.

" Because... that's just how it is Jane. It's not fair. We have to run," Samantha said, with conviction in her voice.

She nodded at me and pointed to the door. "Lock it," she commanded. "It'll buy a few minutes at least."

I could hear Phil in the other room talking, He was so angry that he was jumping back and forth from Space Language to English and apparently confusing the human officer on the other end of the line. I could hear my mom asking him what was going on. Apparently, this was important sounding enough to wake her from the Moon Dust coma she was in almost every night.

Samantha began pushing the dresser in front of the door. She then quickly grabbed a bag and began stuffing clothes into it and what little money the both of us had.

She looked in my closet and pulled out a couple of costumes I had from Halloween and selected one for me. It was Magnum P.I.

"Are you crazy?" I asked. "No one is going to buy that."

"Just put it on. No one is going to be looking for Tom Selleck. It'll work for a while unless you think dressing like a Spice girl is going to be more believable."

I looked at the Posh Spice costume I had which just mostly consisted of a black dress and a short brown wig and tall shoes, also black. Posh was the classy one of the group. I almost lost myself in a haze of nostalgia for a moment. I was remembering that my one and only friend who liked 90s music dressed as Baby Spice. Fuck me gently with a chainsaw but Baby is the worst of the Spice Girls.

"Hey! Snap out of it and put on this mustache," she said. I stuck it on and then quickly changed into the rest of the outfit and stood looking ridiculous in front of my mirror. The Hawaiian shirt really did nothing for me. They had recently rebooted Magnum P.I. starring the famous Alien actor Blake Starship and it was now all the rage.

"But what about you?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me. I have it all worked out, sort of." With that, she took out a small device from her pocket and pressed a button and suddenly she changed into an eggplant. I looked down at her as she lay on the floor kicking about frantically with her little weird vegetable legs. I could hear her talking but couldn't understand her. It sounded far away. After a few moments though that changed and she began screaming.

"Hand me the device. Hurry!"

As I did she managed to press the button again and this time she turned into a pony, then a goldfish, and after a few more tries she finally got it under control and turned into a Eugene Levy. "Ughhh," I said. "Do you have to be that one?"

"We are going to just have to go with it. Or we could be here all night and frankly, we don't have time for this. Unfortunately, these devices aren't without problems."

"How come you didn't just change me into something?" I asked.

"It would have hurt you and probably would have killed you. Your human body can't take the amount of damage that I can."

Finally, we both slipped out the window and dropped down to the ground. And just in time because in the distance the clear sound of sirens could be heard and we knew why. They were coming for us.

We were walking fast and trying not to look suspicious and somehow we must have managed because the police car continued to speed past.

They weren't looking for Tom Selleck and Eugene Levy. I let out a big sigh of relief.

"Don't think we are in the clear yet, Jane," Samantha said with a tone I couldn't quite detect. "We still have to get the fuck out of here."

"Where though?" I asked, trying not to show the fear in my voice.

"I have an idea but I don't know... They say there's a hidden teleportation device in the North Alley a few towns over. "It's marked with graffiti." She paused.

"An Alien Scientist's daughter, who was much like us, got in trouble. He was a kind person who only wanted his daughter to be happy so he hid her away until he could perfect his device and then he told her to jump through it. And I guess it worked because she was never heard from again."

"First of all... couple of questions; Who told you that?"

"Some college kids on the campus. They get drunk and search for it every Saturday."

"Then it's probably just a bunch of bullshit," I said, with an annoyed tone in my voice. "We are going to waste time chasing down a myth," I said doubtfully under my mustache.

"It's real, Jane, I can feel it in my heart," Samantha said with conviction.

"Next off... Why did he just leave it in an alley? Isn't that risky?"

Samantha looked thoughtful for a moment. "It is, but he wanted to help others in need also.

"Where does it go?"

Samantha shook her head. "No one actually knows that."

"The Scientist didn't try to find out?"

Again, she shook her head. "I don't think so. But maybe he did. He hasn't been heard from in quite some time."

"Last... aren't teleportation devices common?"

"When was the last time you saw one Jane? Those are for the privileged and government officials only, usually."

Come to think of it I had never actually seen one. I was just hearing about them and the possibility of them in the future. A brand new way of traveling quickly and easily. Just think of where you want to go in your head and the teleportation device reads your thoughts and sends you there. But I guess those had never ended up happening. Unlike the hoverboards. Those were now officially everywhere. Thank you, Mattel.

I decided I had no other choice than to trust her and follow her lead. So we ran for days. I couldn't believe how long it was taking to get there. We hid anywhere that we could find that looked safe. My mustache was beginning to droop and I felt so tired. Samantha didn't seem any different. God, Space bitches are tough.

We stole food and lived like bandits. We finally approached the alley we were seeking. I felt exhausted. What hope could there be in this dirty ass alleyway?

"How are we going to find it?" I asked feeling my hope leaving.

"Look for the graffiti," she said in a focused tone.

There was graffiti everywhere. The alley walls looked like this friend I have who has so many tattoos she now has tattoos on top of tattoos. We both kept looking, scanning the walls, and then we saw it. It was a small rainbow with the words HOPE written next to it.

Then came the dreaded wails of the sirens screaming through the city as they came ever closer to us.

"They're back here. I saw them go back behind the alley," I heard someone shout. Jesus, was everyone looking for us? Did everyone know? How did they know to be looking for us in these disguises? Alien tech I guess. They must have had all kinds of equipment to hunt people down.

"Fuck. Hurry," Samantha yelled. "Run and jump, into the wall!!"

"What!?" I stammered, "You can't be serious!"

"Leap of faith, Jane. Believe in us. Believe in the future. You must have faith," she said with the same conviction, "in our future. She added, "I'll do it first. Jane, when you jump think of me, nothing else. Or we might not land in the same place."

I could hear Phil and see the lights of a car.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST, " and, "STOP," were the last words I heard before Samantha ran and leaped into the wall. To my surprise, the wall turned into a swirling green and blue and then into a kaleidoscope of whirling colors. And Samantha vanished into it.

I turned and looked back at the men coming for me for a moment. They stood, guns in hands, all aimed at me. I took a deep breath and began running, my eyes closed, and I leaped into the teleportation portal with one thing and one person on my mind. Samantha. I held my breath and jumped for what seemed an eternity. The last thing I knew was the sound of energy weapons discharging behind me, slamming violently into the facade of the brick wall.

I was now swimming weightlessly through. Every sense was running at full tilt. Vivid lights and intense chills running up and down my body kept me feeling as if I was going to blackout. I closed my eyes and breathed out.

To my surprise when I opened my eyes again Samantha was standing over me. It was the nineteen-nineties and 4 Non Blondes was playing.

"Like the place I picked?" she asked, stretching her small slender hand out to me.

I nodded. "It feels like home," I said taking her hand, leaping into our future.


 

MollyParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyParker

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments