Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Won't You Be My Neighbor? [Part 2]

"Susan puts on a show"

92
12 Comments 12
16.2k Views 16.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It had been nearly a week since Susan had first moved in. Work kept her busy most of the day, and by the time she came home, it was late and she was usually too exhausted to cook. She was thankful for the Braun’s house-warming casserole. As a single woman, it had lasted her almost the whole week. Now the empty dish sat in her sink waiting to be washed and returned. Maybe she’d visit the Braun’s on the weekend. In the meantime, she thought she'd just watch a little TV before bed.

But she never discovered anything that caught her attention, and after a while, she’d find herself clicking off the screen and venturing upstairs towards the attic. It hadn’t taken long for Susan to figure out Aiden Braun’s weekly schedule: In bed around 11:00 pm, lights out by 11:30 at the latest, and a session of jerking off in between. He never lasted too long, but Susan had become fascinated with young men. She could sort of see why her father spent so much time hiding in his deer blind – the anticipation of waiting for the unsuspecting prey to wander into view and the thrill when it actually happened.

For the first few nights, she’d watched eagerly as Aiden scanned the windows of her house below, searching for her. She'd been giddy with the knowledge that he never suspected her counter-surveillance from the darkness of her attic. But soon his curiosity about her began to wane. After the third day he barely cast a cursory glance towards her house before settling into bed with his laptop beside him. Of course, Susan knew that the split second of his older neighbor’s nudity wasn’t likely to sustain a teen boy’s fantasies. And she knew that she should simply let it go at that. She’d already pushed things too far. But just the thought that Aiden was already forgetting about her made her sad. Had Gary, The Shit, forgotten her as quickly too? That made her even sadder.

Thursday night after Aiden had wiped the last of the cum from his beautiful cock with an old pair of shorts and turned out the light, Susan remained watching, her fingers slipping and circling over her engorged clit as fantasies of how she might regain his attention flew through her mind. After she came down from her orgasm, she lay in bed awaiting sleep. Sleep wouldn't come; only thoughts of the teen boy next door. She blamed it on the wine. But when she awoke the next morning, she found herself picking out her sexiest lingerie.

They were a sheer, deep burgundy lace bra and panties set that emphasized her best curves, and drew the eyes to her greatest assets. She’d bought them during a shopping therapy binge after The Shit had left her, but the only time she’d actually had reason to wear them was on the job interview at Clinton State. The secret sexiness gave her a boost of confidence. It was a shame, though, that they’d remained a secret all this time with no one to share them with.

Even as she tucked her breasts into place, she was telling herself that she wasn’t really serious about showing off for the boy next door. It was just a private fantasy that she wasn’t going to let get too far. Nevertheless, she took more time than usual to admire her figure in the mirror, making sure everything looked perfect. And even though she refused to admit it, the thought that Aiden might see her later that night was already turning her on.

The day was lost in a haze of indecision between what she knew was right and what she wanted. Over and over, Susan attempted to assure herself that she wasn’t actually going to try and seduce the neighbor boy – even though he’d already seen her naked (that was an accident) and even though she’d been watching him all week (in secret. She’d done nothing to actively encourage him to put on his nightly show), and even though this morning she’d put on her best underwear while entertaining thought (just a harmless fantasy), the thought of actually going through with it was crossing a line that Susan didn’t think she could come back from. She was simultaneously thrilled and terrified.

Nevertheless, the image of Aiden kept playing in her mind. She thought of him naked in the window, gripping that fantastic cock of his, slowly stroking it, searching for her. I’m right here, she’d think to herself with naughty glee. You can’t see me, but boy, I see you! And she remembered his eyes the first time they’d met. How they’d greedily devoured her naked body even through his shock and embarrassment. She’d seen that familiar masculine desire cross his face, and she wanted to see it again.

As Susan drove home, she could feel the nerves increase, her heart beating faster in her chest. “Stop it!” she said aloud to herself, stopped at a red light. “Nothing’s going to happen!” But even the sound of her own voice wasn’t enough to convince her. “Goddammit!” she shouted banging the steering wheel hard enough to hurt her hand. To soothe the ache, she stuck it between her thighs, which caused her to realize how turned on she already was just thinking about tonight. She let her fingers glide across the fabric of her scrubs that covered the sensitive spot, closed her eyes and inhaled sharply.

An impatient car horn behind her brought Susan back to reality. She gripped the wheel with both hands and stomped hard on the gas, speeding away from the intersection. A speed sign on the side of the road read 30 MPH. She glanced at the speedometer, already cresting 50 and quickly heading for 60. Jesus, get a hold of yourself, woman! Susan admonished herself. She slowed the car to a reasonable speed before some cop in hiding had the opportunity to pull her over. When she pulled into her driveway ten minutes later, she let go a long sigh of relief, though she knew that the night was only beginning.

***

Even though she knew it was too early for Aiden’s nightly routine, Susan still turned on all the lights and left the curtains open as she changed out of her work clothes. She took her time, changing into a silky robe that felt delightful over all the goosebumps on her skin. Every few seconds Susan would look across at the other house to check whether anyone had spied her. No one was watching (at least not that she could tell, Susan consoled herself). Finally, she left her bedroom, and headed kitchen where she heated a frozen dinner and poured herself a generous glass of wine.

shainsexy88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shainsexy88

A second glass followed the first as the minutes dragged, and Susan kept kidding herself that when the time came, she would act like a responsible adult. But at ten minutes to eleven, Susan clicked off the television, and bent over a rack of CDs, selecting something to put her in the right mood: Sade. Pressing play on Love Deluxe, she began to sway and move around her living room in time with the smooth quiet storm rhythm guiding the motion of her hips.

As the first track of the CD gave way to the second, Susan noticed the light of Aiden’s bedroom click on. She spun away, turning her back to the window, not wanting to let on that she knew he was there, as she danced, letting her hands run over the silky robe that covered her ass, and down to her thighs, then up again, lifting the hem teasingly, and letting it drop back again.

When Susan turned around again to face the window, the light in Aiden’s room was off again. But Susan could feel his eyes fixed on her, lurking, watching from somewhere in the darkness, just as she’d watched him these past few days. She knew she had his attention, and the knowledge of his presence sent a warm thrill through the nerves of her body.

 She’d never been much of a dancer – either in ballet or strip clubs, but she moved her body as sexily as she was able. As she moved, she could feel her robe loosening, revealing a little peak here and there of the burgundy lingerie beneath. She imagined Aiden across from her and up one story, staring down, gripping his big cock in his hand, his breath catching at every little flash of underwear. Susan decided to take his breath away entirely. Her hands moved to the loosening cord around her waist, and undid it completely.

The robe fell open showing Aiden the full effect of her bra and panties. Susan let her fingers drift tantalizingly between her cleavage as she continued to sway. Her hands then moved to cup her tits, and down over her stomach to her thighs. She could feel herself already hot wet and needy from the anticipation that had been building in her all day. Could Aiden tell from his distant and dark bedroom? What she would give to have him up close and personal!

Susan allowed the robe to slip from her shoulders, and fall to the floor. She turned again, bending over to give Aiden a great view of her ass, still firm and round. She gave each cheek a rough squeeze and a slap before standing again. Her hands went back to her breasts, running over the lacy fabric of her bra, and feeling the hard nubs of her nipples pushing back insistently. Susan reached behind her back and undid the clasps. Her chest slackened as the burgundy bra slid from her shoulders and away from her breasts.

Susan’s fingers went back to her nipples, flicking over the sensitive points. She watched herself in the glass of the window, and knowing that somewhere in and beyond her reflection Aiden was watching too, transfixed, jerking off steadily to her image. She wondered if he’d already cum. Perhaps he had. Perhaps he’d recovered and was working on round two already, unable to turn away from her sexy performance.

Susan pulled on and twisted each nipple, savoring the small jolt of pain mixed with the excitement of her own sexuality. She closed her eyes and shouted loudly, “FUCK!” She couldn’t stand the teasing any longer. Her body wanted more. Her pussy was begging for attention. Susan turned her back to the window and bent all the way over. She hooked her thumbs into the waist of her panties and yanked them down, her slow seductive motions giving way to desperate need.

Completely naked, Susan slipped her hand between her thighs and ran one finger slowly along her slit all the way to her clit. Her body’s response was electric, sending shivers through her legs and up her spine. Susan had to lean back against a chair before she collapsed on the floor. After a second to catch her breath, she spun the chair around, pointed it directly at the window, and sat down in it with her legs spread. Susan abandoned all pretense of being caught unawares in her own self-pleasure. She looked directly into Aiden’s darkened window as her fingers went to work, moving deftly, and knowing exactly where she needed them to go.

After a minute, as Susan was becoming lost in herself, observing her pleasure in the window’s reflection, the light in the bedroom of the other house came on again. Aiden appeared in his own window, naked, and thick cock in hand, stroking it aggressively. Susan noticed the way that his figure over-layed her own reflected image so that he seemed to be right between her legs. Her mind fixed on that thought, repeating like a mantra as the intensity built inside her and finally exploded.

“FUUUUHHHHH,” Susan growled as the climax rocked her entire body. She could feel her pussy muscles spasming hard inside her. Her eyes and teeth both clenched tight as her toes curled, and all of the anticipation and suspense of the day exited her body in one giant rush gradually leaving a few straggling aftershocks. Finally, Susan opened her eyes again to see Aiden wiping himself off with a gym sock, and smiling sheepishly at her.

Susan waved, and blew Aiden a kiss. Aiden waved back timidly. Then she closed the curtains of her window, taking one last glimpse of Aiden’s puzzled face. The show was over. In the back of her mind, she knew she’d crossed a line that shouldn’t have been crossed, but she left that thought there. For the time being she focused on how good she felt. It wasn’t just the orgasm, but the idea of being desired again. After two years of being alone she hadn’t lost it.

There was one other thing, too. In her entire relationship with The Shit, and the other guys before him, Susan had never felt in control. She was always following the whims of her partners, trying to make them happy. But that last glance of Aiden, with the slightly stupid, confused look on his face as she shut him out of her life with her curtain – Susan knew she was definitely in charge. It was a new feeling, but one she certainly wanted more of.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments