Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Weren't Prepared for Camping: Chapter 5

"The girls learn about the Kiss of Passage."

9
4 Comments 4
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

After leaving the camp site behind and trekking along the path for some ten to fifteen minutes, Pat and Samantha stopped by a rock and, taking off a small backpack that he was carrying, Pat unzipped it and pulled out some chains that had clamps on the ends that looked like peg clips.

Katie and Suzzie looked at each other with puzzled expressions, wondering what Pat and Sam (as they called  Samantha) were doing. They were flabbergasted when Pat got what looked to be the heaviest string-chain, with clips that had serrated, toothed jaws on each end of it, and, squeezing them open, let one then the other close onto Sam’s nipples.

They could see that Sam had no problem with what they thereafter called the `Tit Teaser` being clamped onto her hardening nipples, and she smilied at the girls and told them that there were enough chains and clips for both of them if they wanted to try.

Not yet being mentally prepared for this fetish, both girls declined to have the tit teasers attached onto their nipples, so Pat put them back into the backpack saying that, “If you change your minds, I can get them back out of the pack for you.”

Suzzie and Katie noticed how Samantha seemed to be enjoying the constant tugging on her nipples as they walked down the beach lands. They watched as Sam’s nipples appeared to get thicker and longer as every couple of minutes Sam would caress her large breasts in a sensual manner, pulling on the nipple clamps.

They could see that Pat was enjoying this also, as his cock had gotten much bigger since they had started – not hard, just bigger, and it seemed longer each time they looked as well.

Another five minutes went by before the girls' curiosity got the better of them and they asked Sam to tell them what it felt like to walk with a weighted chain clipped onto her nipples.

Sam just smiled, taking Katie’s and Suzzie’s hands and placing one then the other over her wet, pulsing vaginal lips. Holding each one there for about ten to fifteen seconds, she told the girls that she always got very wet, very quickly, and that she found it so sexually exhilarating having her nipples pinched and pulled like this. “My pussy gets so wet and horny, but you will have to try it for yourself to experience the thrill” she told them.

The girls had felt how pumped her labia was and how wet her pussy was, and as the girl’s curiosity strengthened the look on their faces were looks of 'I’d like to try that - I think,' Sam thought.

So, with a knowing look at Pat, she nodded toward the backpack and then the girls.

Sam always enjoyed watching Pats’s cock grow thicker whenever he got the opportunity to clamp the nipple clamps onto any female's `virgin nipples,` and in this case it would be the nipples of these two sexy, naked BDSM virgins... soon.

Pat understood and took off the back pack, unzipped the bag, and removed some lighter weight chains and clips – these were not quite as heavy as what Sam had chosen for her own nipples.

Pat looked at the girls and he could see by their swollen lips and hardening nipples that they were adventurous enough and ready to experience the pleasures of the nipple clips and chains. His cock twitched and started to fill up of its own accord.

Without any hesitation he clipped one chain onto Katie’s nipple and let the full weight hang down, causing a sudden tug on her nipple. He then did the same to Suzzie. When they had both got over the shock of the full weight of the chain pulling onto one nipple, he took up the other end of the chain and clipped it onto the other nipple.

This spread the full weight of the chain across both nipples and Sam pulled down gently on them, testing both chains, making sure that the girls felt comfortable with their first experience with BDSM.

Watching their faces as the sensations rippled thru their nipples down to their engorging cunts, Sam knew exactly how much to tug at first and how to gently develop the experiences that they would have this afternoon in the company of herself and Pat. Pat's cock had responded quickly and was now poking out at half-mast, long, thick, and firm.

From experience Samantha had told Pat that she got different sensations as the weight bounced up and down at different speeds during the hiking they had done in the past, so just before they started the climb up to the headland lookout, Sam asked the girls to jump up and down in the one spot.

Knowing that this would cause new sensations through the young nipples, causing orgasmic-like signals to ripple through the sensual nerve endings of the two girls' bodies, both of whom seemed hungry for the pleasures of what life has to offer, Sam watched the girls pleasurable reactions.

The girls started jumping up and down on the spot, and with giggles of excitement Katie jumped even harder and seemed to really enjoy the extra loading that this caused on the pulling of her nipples. Suzzie saw this and jumped higher as well, letting out a squeal of unmistakable pleasure.

Pat and Samantha could see it was time to move on and get the girls walking with the Tit Teasers, to experience the sensations they would become used to as they climbed up and over the obstacles on the track. They started off at a gentle walk at first, then altered the walking speed from slow to faster then back to slow again.

Samantha and Pat smiled at each other and were thinking ahead to the lookout, where they would show the girls the first of two of Tammy’s favourite spots.

As they were about to walk up the steepest part of the track, Pat turned around and looked at Samantha and then down at his cock.

Samantha understood what Pat was suggesting and, giving him a nod of agreement, turned around to the girls and asked them if the nipple clamps were still okay, and said they should remove them if their nipples were too sore.

Both girls answered at once, saying that they were great and they were enjoying the sensations of the nipple tugging as they moved.

Samantha smiled and asked them what they thought about Pat’s thick cock, which caught them both off guard as they were not expecting Sam to discuss Pat’s cock with them.

MelanieRioss25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanieRioss25

But after some more encouragement they both said it looked nice and they were surprised at how long it was, like a medium-thick cigar as it hung from his groin.

“Yes,” they responded to Sam’s question asking if they would like to touch it and stroke it. They both agreed that they had wondered what it would feel like to hold and stroke such a large slab of meat, as it seemed to be almost twice as big as the twenty-year-old boys' cocks that they hung with.

Sam smiled again, and then said that just up the track a little bit Pat would need to turn around and give her a hand up. She told them that it was a sort of ritual that she always thanked him with a kiss, but that if the girls felt uncomfortable about it not to worry, they did not have to follow her ritual, but if they followed her lead it would be okay to thank Pat in the same manner that she did.

They thought about this for a moment, and thinking that a little kiss would not hurt they said, “Sure, why not, we can do that.”

And so, with this agreement, Samantha turned to Pat and said, "Let’s start the climb."

It was not too steep a climb, but it was steep enough that Pat would often stop and turn around to check that the girls were managing okay, and each time he stopped and turned around his cock would swing from side to side before it settled and just hung in the air, seemingly in front of their faces.

Pat noticed that Katie and Suzzie would stop climbing, as if they were mesmerized by the sight of his cock, and once or twice when he absent mindedly took his cock in hand and gave it a stroke, the girls would watch as his cock seemed to grow another centimetre right in front of their eyes. Maybe they were just fantasizing as they watched him release it, letting it swing with `teaser` man juice seeping out its eye.

Sam noted that the girls seemed to be transfixed on watching Pat’s forty-three-year-old cock grow to his semi pumped condition of seven and a bit inches long and a little under two inches thick, and even though it was not hard yet it was definitely larger than any cock the girls had ever seen or played with before.

“Hey girls,” Sam said, “it’s time to pay the price of passage,” and then, turning back to Pat, Sam asked for a hand up the track. But first, she ensured she had got a secure foot hold before she allowed him to pull her half a body length upwards, stopping with her head level with his cock. Sam looked back down at the girls to see if they were watching, then she turned her head back to face Pat’s cock and gave it an open mouthed kiss, taking the head fully inside her mouth so that her teeth scraped over the anvil each time she withdrew and then 'kissed' (swallowed) him again.

The girls’ mouths dropped open as Sam’s mouth devoured Pats cock. At first just the head of his cock disappeared into her mouth, then after a few strokes she swallowed and slid the full length of his shaft almost completely down her throat until his balls seemed to bounce off of her chin.

Katie and Suzzie looked at each other and you could see that they were not expecting Sam to 'kiss' like that! They just stood there staring at Sam sucking on Pat’s cock as, in one of those split seconds decisions, they wondered what it was like and suddenly wanted to withdraw, but at the same time they maybe wanted to test and explore this new boundary.

As they watched Sam standing there with one foot stepped up the bank for stability, they had a clear view up past her spread open legs, her swollen pussy lips, and her large breasts with the nipples teased and prominently extended by the nipple chain.

Sam was swallowing Pat's cock, in-out in-out, which she repeated for about eight or ten strokes deep down her throat, then without warning she let Pat’s cock flop out of her mouth.

Now it was standing straight up and as hard as a rock, with a safe guesstimate in size of at least eight inches long and the shaft seemed to be at least two-and-a-half-inches thick around the flared anvil of his naked, flared cock head.

“Who’s next?” asked Sam, “But remember, this is optional, girls,” Sam repeated, as Pat held out his hand to either of one of them to accept. The girls could not help but stare at the growth and expansion that had occurred with Pat's fuck stick.

Katie and Suzzie looked at each other, again hesitating as if deciding who would go first when Katie said, “Suzzie you go first, and be careful - I think that thing's going to blow its head off!”

Suzzie looked at Katie, and then she looked up at Pat with his cock poking out straight in front of him, then, looking back at Katie, she mouthed, `You bitch,` and they both laughed. Katie felt all warm and glowing inside and had a growing urge to enact one of her own fantasies now, and this seemed the right time and place to do it.

Suzzie took Pat’s hand, and with a hesitant shrug of her shoulders and a bounce of her nipple chain sending another electric pulse through her body, she allowed Pat to assist her climb as he pulled her half a body length up the track.

 

To be continued ...

 

Published 
Written by QUE_BIC
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments