Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Weren't Prepared for Camping: Chapter 3

"It gets interesting on the trek to the headland"

11
8 Comments 8
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

When I awoke a little time later, I found Jen had also fallen asleep in our modified swing, with her legs splayed open giving me a delightful view of her clean shaven pussy lips. With one of her hands resting on top of those lips, I guess I could be forgiven for imagining that her clit had been given some early afternoon playtime attention.

Sitting there just looking, and dreaming, of what I could do later with Jen, I slowly became aware of humming sound.

It was a very soft sound of a continuous hum, which finally brought me out of my dream state. I lay there wondering what it was, and where it was coming from.

Finally deciding that it was coming from the Meagan’s camp, my curiosity got the better of me and I started to analyse and pin point where and what it was.

I could not see or hear any of the Meagan group around the camp site, so I guessed that Samantha and Pat had gone for their walk with the other two girls as was planned.

Well, we will not be seeing them for a good three or four hours I thought to myself.

The soft humming was oscillating between soft and softer sounds, and I was getting more curious about what was making the sound and where it was coming from.

It sounded kind of familiar, but then again it did not.

Lying there on the hammock, I had a partial view of their camp setup and not being interested enough to move I eventually noticed the smallest of movements in the girl’s tent area, almost out of view but not quite.

Focusing more intently on the movement, I could just see Tammy sitting down behind a tree with her back up against another tree, her legs were wide apart, and she was rubbing her cunt with a vibrator.

I was now wide awake and much more interested in the source of the noise.

I think even if a tree had fallen over she would have been oblivious to anything and everything around her at that moment.

I watched her working the vibrator in and out of her very wet cunt with her juices glistening on the vibrator shaft as she started to shudder and shake.

I watched her as if I was a voyeur behind the tree watching a sexy scene take place, which it was, and I could not help but squeeze my thickening cock.

Rock hard again and twitching, I watched Tammy sitting there butt naked with those twenty-two-year-old hardened nipples on those beautiful firm tits, playing with herself and getting off with her vibrator.

I could imagine the pleasure of sucking on her tits, as I looked across at JJ who still sound asleep in the swing.

Deciding not to wake her I quietly got up from the hammock with my hardened rod poking straight out in front of me, and made my way across to where Tammy was sitting, in a euphoric state with her eyes closed, experiencing a flood of orgasmic pulses coursing through her body.

She did not hear me walk up in front of her. Sitting up just as she was I calculated she was at a perfect position. If I leant over her and held onto the tree, her mouth would be perfectly situated to suck on my hard fat cock.

I could not help but admire her with her legs spread open, her pussy swallowing the vibrator as her free hand caressed one of her firm tits.

My cock was weeping precum out of the ‘Tigers Eye’ of its swollen head and began to dribble down its almost eight-inch shaft.

Not wanting to frighten her out of her euphoric state I moved, quietly and slowly, closer standing with one foot positioned either side of Tammy’s hips.

Now leaning forward to hold onto the tree trunk, my cock was standing proud directly in front of and just above Tammy’s mouth, when some of my precum dropped onto her lips.

At first just one drop, but quickly followed by a second and then a third droplet.

Tammy’s tongue, as if triggered by a sensor, poked out of her mouth to investigate the droplets and licking her lips Tammy seemed to be savoring the flavor for a while as if in a dream, and gave out a little sound of acceptance and appreciation.

Then, as if realizing that she had tasted a similar flavor before, she slowly opened her eyes to see my thick cock swinging in front of her mouth.

I was drooling over her engorged pussy lips, her nice wet cunt which was swallowing the vibrator and her nice young twenty-two-year-old tits.

More of my precum dripped onto her face.

Without batting an eye, and as if on cue she automatically opened her mouth, leant forward and licked the precum juices that were now dribbling down from the head of my cock.

It was so good and as I was smitten by this tender, sexy, juicy young lady, sitting in front of me licking my cock, as she masturbated herself with her vibrator.

I moved my hips an inch or two closer and pushed my cock easily into her open mouth, somehow knowing that I had found a great cock sucker although right now the skill of Tammy’s cock sucking was NOT important!.

She did not hesitate for one second as her tongue did a great job of licking around the head of my cock and then taking her hand off her tit she grabbed my cock and started sucking on it taking more and more into her mouth.

She did not hesitate with the size of it taking it deeper and deeper down her throat, I was amazed at how quickly she was able to adapt to the size of my throbbing knob.

It was amazing that this twenty-two-year-old horny young adult was almost able to take in the full length of my hard thick throbbing meat without any sign of hesitation.

I was sure with a little more practise she would be able to deep throat my cock as I blew my load down the depths of her beautiful cock fucking throat.

She continued massaging the shaft with her tongue before I shot two or three bursts of cum into her mouth.

Eroticalexa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eroticalexa

She swallowed most of it, with the overflow spilling out the sides of her mouth down onto her tits.

Tammy wiped up the overspill with her fingers and continued to suck her fingers clean before finishing the vacuuming work sucking on my thick cock of all its remaining juices.

After this amazing, almost a deep throat blow job I pulled my spent cock out of her mouth and dropped down to my knees.

Gently pulling her away from the tree, that she was leaning against I lay her down on her back.

Then I removed the vibrator from her wet juicy cunt, and stuck it in my mouth savoring the flavor of her cunt juices whilst lifting her legs up over my shoulders.

Kneeling in this position with my cock swinging between my open legs, I dropped my mouth down over her juicy cunt spreading her lips with my tongue and began sucking on her clit, bouncing it back and forth whilst poking two then three fingers into her wet hole. Masturbating her in this way until she started to shake and convulse and showered my face with her flowing nectar of juices. She orgasmed for what must have been the third or fourth time today.

Tammy had grabbed hold of my cock and was massaging it hard again saying she wanted to feel this fuck stick deep inside her cunt hole.

This opportunity I could not resist, as I pushed her legs higher up over her own shoulders, opening her up wide. Still holding onto my meaty cock Tammy guided it to the opening of her cunt, which was as wet as wet can be leaking fluids down the path to her tiny tight little arse hole which was looking like a rose bud in bloom.

I slid my fat cock smoothly in between her swollen lips and pumped in and out, fucking her happily and wantingly, burying it as deep as I could go in this position.

Stopping for a change of position I pulled my long hard cock all the way out of her juicy, wet cunt, turned Tammy over onto her hands and knees and entered her doggy style pushing my hardened cock deeper and deeper into her nice and tight but wet as a wet fuck hole. I could feel her cunt muscles rippling down the shaft of my cock as I prepared to thumb fuck her cute little arse hole.

Pulling almost right out then pushing my eight inches all the way into her wet cunt was euphoric and as Tammy started to moan I pushed my thumb into her cunt hole between my cock and her arse hole coating it with her juices before pressing it deep into her blossoming rosebud arse.

This seemed to trigger her off into another orgasmic spasm as my cock pumped her cunt and my thumb pumped into her arse. This additional pressure on my cock was almost more than I could ask for and it was not long before I shot another load deep inside her fuck tunnel.

Pulling out of her sopping cunt I quickly lay down on my back and lifted Tammy over top of me positioned my face directly under her cunt lips.

Tammy lowered herself over my mouth enabling me to suck and swallow the overflow of our combined juices that were flowing out of her. Mmmmm... this was sooooo good and being able to look up at her nice hard firm tits with proud little nipples poking up firm and high as she sat on my face made me devour her cunt with a passion, causing my cock to start twitching and harden up again.

Tammy was exhausted from our fucking and sucking and soon rolled off me onto her side, curling up into a sleeping position and falling asleep quite easily, well worn out but satisfied.

Looking at her beautiful body my cock started twitching some more, even though it had cum twice already – it is hard to explain the lust that my cock was having.

Looking back over at our campsite I saw JJ was awake and had been watching me fuck and suck Tammy, whilst she masturbated herself in the swing waiting for me to finish

I put a sheet over Tammy and left her sleeping before walking back over to JJ in the swing.

As JJ put the camera down I could see that she was very very wet and needed some immediate attention, which I was happy to accommodate.

She pulled me close as soon as I got beside her, reaching out for my semi hard cock which she devoured into her open wanting mouth. Using all her expert skills to get the blood flowing back into my cock, she managed to make it thick and hard again so that we could fuck each others brains out in the swing.

I wanted to fuck and suck JJ for a good duration, but we were both spent by now and after this extended effort I had run out of cum juice and my tanks were all but empty.

Maybe I figured JJ would be planning an eating session later in the afternoon or evening when we got home, which would top off our day nicely.

JJ and I ran down to the sea for another refreshing swim where we swam and played for a good half hour or more.

About ten minutes after we had come out of the water the Meagan’s returned from their walk.

Pat & Samantha Meagan appeared relaxed and serene following their walk and the two girls seemed a little flushed but excited as they greeted us on their return.

The girls went and lay down with Tammy for an afternoon nap and Samantha came over and spoke to JJ asking us if we would join them for a yard arm refreshment adding that she and Pat were in agreement with JJ’s plan as discussed earlier that morning.

To be continued .......

 

Published 
Written by QUE_BIC
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments