Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lucky Victim

"At the bar, as I order a very dirty martini, my wanton eyes search the bar for my lucky victim, somebody that would appreciate my kinky, carnal exhibitionism."

77
30 Comments 30
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story is for everyone who loves being watched. Cheers, and enjoy! P.S. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you @krystalg for your input on all my stories."

Satin dresses have a strange effect on me, generating a slutty, horny side in me. Last month, when I was buying a sensual floral satin dress, I knew it would lead to sinful adventures that I will l replay in my head for months.

This weekend I decided to visit a bar while going commando under the satin slip dress; nothing but my hot, nude skin against the smooth satin. Flashing a stranger at the bar and coming home to my toys seemed like the perfect expedition for the evening.

As soon as the cool satin touches my bare skin, I feel a rush between my legs, drenching my pussy with anticipation. I adjust the strap such that the lace neckline just covers my dark areolas, showing deep, tempting cleavage. The hem ends above my knees, a perfect, enticing length that attracts all eyes to my shapely legs and hints at the delights between them. The four-inch high, knee-length black boots complete the look, pushing my ass out in a deliciously captivating way. Cool air rushes through the slit and touches my pussy lips with every step.

The dance club across town is the perfect spot for showing off the ensemble. The bar area in the club is hidden in a dark corner with bar stools lined up pretty close to each other. I call an Uber hoping to practice my teasing methods on the ride.

As we stop at a red light, I stroke my nipples, kneading them until they are hard and stretching the satin, like bullets. The thrill of being watched quickens my pulses until I shudder with passion. My insides are throbbing-hot when I carefully lift the satin dress until my pussy lips glisten in the street light. I part my legs, and touch my pussy, moaning lightly as the Uber driver covertly watches everything in the rearview mirror. Just as things were getting heated, we reach the dance club and I stop my teasing assault. A little disappointed, but confident that I'll get the release soon, I walk to the door, enjoying the delicious friction with each step.

At the bar, as I order a very dirty martini, my wanton eyes search the bar for my lucky victim, somebody that would appreciate my kinky, carnal exhibitionism.

Grabbing my drink, I make my way over to a couple at the dark end of the bar, showing my sexy thighs as I wiggle and take a seat beside them. The man has broad shoulders and is dressed in a casual half-shirt that shows his muscular arms. He has ash brown hair with deep-set caramel eyes that sparkle as he smiles at the blonde woman in front of him. The woman is wearing a low-neck sheer top that shows a seductive satin blue bra, covering her pert C cup breasts. My eyes move down to her long slim legs wrapped in shiny leather blue pants. She has luscious red painted lips that are sipping on a drink, with big blue eyes. We are seated in a straight line, the woman right next to me and the man facing me as he talks to the sexy woman.

Khatheen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Khatheen

As I am plotting the next plan of action, the woman walks away, most likely, to the restroom, leaving my hot victim alone with me and my dirty martini. His eyes devour me as I seductively put the stick of olives in my mouth, pushing them in all the way. I roll my tongue over and start sucking them in and out of my mouth fellating suggestively. Stunned, the sexy man stares at my lips in a trancelike gaze as a drop of martini falls and slides down my boobs. I bring a napkin to my chest, rubbing circles between my boobs, taking slow deep breaths as my big boobs heave seductively. I drop the napkin "accidentally" as he scurries to my side, both of us leaning over at the same time.

Our fingers touch as a current pass through my body. He picks the napkin, grazing my 36D boobs with his knuckles as they swing freely. I notice a tent in his blue ripped jeans as he gets up, slowly tracing his hands down to my thighs. As we take our seats, he moves over to my side and whispers something in the woman's ear, switching seats with the gorgeous blonde now facing me.

Suddenly, I feel the man's rough fingers on my thighs over the satin, sending an electric surge through my body. He chats nonchalantly with the sexy blonde as his hand moves under my dress, caressing my skin. I try to keep a straight face as he continues the journey to my inner thighs, stopping an inch away from my pussy lips. He taps his fingers lightly as if giving me a final chance to stop before he touches my sacred spot. Showing my eagerness, I part my legs slightly as he lightly cups my pussy sending flushing heat between my legs. His fingers start sliding back and forth as his palm grazes my clit. I moan lightly pushing my hips into his hands, practically begging him to give me more. He sinks deeper into me with two fingers curling them inside as I let out another, louder moan.

Totally at his mercy, I am flushing red and starving for release. The crowd melts away as I am hypnotized by the rhythm of his fingers, his thumb rubbing my clit with wild abandon. It feels so nasty as I bite my lips and surrender to the huge wave of public orgasm that washes over me, soaking his fingers with my sticky cum.

As I open my eyes, the orgasmic haze dissipating, I notice the woman watching me intensely as she licks my cum off the wicked man's fingers, sucking one finger at a time. She leans forward to hug him, nibbling his ear as her flushed face stands right beside mine. It's my turn to be stunned as her lips curve into a naughty smile, offering her cum-soaked fingers to me. At this moment, I realize that I am the lucky victim in their little game.

Published 
Written by xclusive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments