Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Holiday - Part 3

"Claire and Des continue their sex filled holiday adventure with a starring role...."

29
7 Comments 7
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

They awoke with anticipation in the morning, showering together they soaped and gently washed each other making sure everywhere was in pristine condition.  Claire shaved her pussy again to make it the smoothest it had ever been and Des trimmed his pubes to make them as short as he could remember.

Claire didn't bother with a bikini, she just put her transparent chiffon mini dress on.  As she moved, her boobs bounced seductively up and down.  From behind, Des could imagine running his hand over her bum.  As they went through reception Claire made sure to catch Jerome's, the concierge, eye and gave him a seductive wink.  He smiled back, shaking his head a little, but that would be maybe for another day!

They didn't bother with sunbeds, there was one item on the agenda for the day – fucking and having sex in public with people watching!  Once on the beach they stripped off their few clothes and made their way along to the dunes.  Whilst sunny, the sand was cool under feet from its night's cooling.

Up into the same area as where they had found Nils and Christian yesterday, they got their own stone enclosure.  They set their stuff down – towels, a blanket and provisions for the day.  Nervously looking at each other they smiled unsure what to do next.  Whilst they had suddenly gone sex crazy they knew they wouldn't be able to go at it all day and the thrill of others watching was what they wanted today!

They sat with Claire leaning back on Des as he applied suncream to her, the tell-tale sign of his cock pushing at her back and droplets of precum falling on her skin.  She turned around facing him so she could apply it to his chest, thighs and around his manhood.  From time to time Des stood up to see if he could see others around.

After a couple of hours, Des saw the flag that Christian had flown yesterday floating in the air.  Excited he showed Claire, she just said, "Oh my God, I'm so turned on by this and you haven't even touched me yet."  Des could see her nipples hardening as his cock started to go to half-mast.

Des just wandered over to say hi to the guys, and see how they were.  Nils obviously remembered what they had talked about yesterday as he asked, "You both up for it today?"

Des just smiled and said, "Oh yes."

"See you later then," Christian said with a knowing expression on his face.

Des got back to Claire to find she'd obviously been playing with her boobs as the nipples were standing upright.  Des got back next to her and kissed her with passion, their tongues becoming one as they tasted each other's mouths.  Their hands started to roam over the skin, starting to feel between legs, starting to rub; moans and small gasps were expressed as sensitive places and parts were touched: the tip of Des's cock, the outer lips of Claire's pussy, the back of their necks, the inside of their thighs.

The kissing intensified and Claire carefully manoeuvred herself so she was looking at Des's seven inches of cock in the eye, and her smooth, glistening pussy was ready at Des's mouth.  She reached forward and kissed his tip – he sighed, "Oh yes," and she proceeded to move up and down the shaft with gentle kisses, stroking and squeezing his balls.  He felt for her pussy, pulling her bum down so his face was pressed closely against her mound, his tongue snaking up and down the golden slit, tasting her, wanting her.

Claire loved having her pussy eaten, to think of the control she had over Des as she moved it over his face, allowing him to feel, to lick, to nibble as she dictated.  Des was already craving her more, his arms wrapping around her back to pull her into him – the smell of her sex, her juices starting to make her pussy soaking wet   Claire had moved from kissing at Des's shaft to running her tongue over it, running it around his shiny head, searching for as much precum as she could, eating his balls, pushing at his bum hole. 

Des continued to feast on Claire's pussy, rubbing his fingers over her enlarging clit in a circular motion.  She was ramming her mound onto his face, wanting him inside her with his tongue.  The soft folds of her outer lips were moist, they were delicious to touch and tongue for Des.  He probed his tongue deeper, opening her up to feel inside her love tunnel, to taste her, to gobble her moistness.  Des could feel his face dripping with Claire's love juice as he lapped at her pleasure zone.

Engrossed in their pleasure Des and Claire were unaware that their four pals had crowded round and were watching in awe as these new exhibitionists just got on with raw sex.  Claire's first orgasm started to ripple through her body and her thighs clenched Des's face tight as her screams of, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes Des, faster I'm cumming," roared out of her.  Slipping Des's cock back into her mouth she proceeded to gag on him as he face-fucked her, wanting her to take him deep-throat.

Penny was fingering herself watching, bringing her fingers up to taste herself as the excitement grew.  Craig stood next to her and Christian, swapping his attention from both of them as his cock grew harder watching Des and Claire offer up a magical 69 performance.  He reached out and felt Christian's rod, massaging it roughly.  Christian gasped but reciprocated as the two of them proceeded to wank each other.  Des and Claire were oblivious to it all as they continued their own sex.

melisamilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisamilf

Recovering from her orgasm, Claire pushed Des onto his back, his cock upright.  She straddled him, guiding his tip to her pussy entrance.  Her lips opened as she pushed down, adjusting to its width and then she ground down to his crotch in one movement causing Des to gasp with pleasure.  Claire loved riding his cock and the strength of her thigh muscles from all the tennis she played meant that she was able to move up and down easily and quickly.

Des pulled himself upright so that as Claire moved up and down he was able to kiss her tits.  Holding her tightly, he felt her pussy muscles grip him as she pushed him closer to cumming.  From his toes up through his calves, the intensity was building.  He was not going to be able to last much longer.  He urged Claire on, holding her hips to move her up and down faster, before shouting, "Give it to me, give it to me," as he felt his pulses of cum shoot and fill Claire's pussy.  She stopped moving, sitting and wiggling her pussy around Des's cock, letting the mixture of his cum and her juices slide down and out of her, matting into Des's short pubes.

Claire rolled off and they lay next to each other, breathing heavily but so satisfied.  Now there were four excited people who came into the enclosure, congratulating Des and Claire on their show.  Penny wasted no time, just diving between Claire's legs asking if she minded her licking her clean.  Claire smiled and said, "Be my guest," as she proceeded to have a woman feast on her soaking wet, full of cum pussy.

Christian and Craig continued to pleasure each other's cocks whilst Nils sat down next to Des and slowly massaged his chest.  Des just felt contentment and let Nils' hands wander over his body.  Craig was the next to cum, shouting "Who wants it?" with Penny lifting her head to gobble her husband's spunk greedily into her mouth mixing with the remains of Claire's juices.

Des was just lying there watching his wife be satisfied by Penny, but Nils and Christian continued to work their hands up and down their shafts, taking turns to focus on each other's, urging the stream of spunk to be ready to fountain out of them.  Unexpected to Des, when they did cum they shot plumes of white spunk over his torso.  He'd never been a spunk target before but the circumstances made it feel natural, Penny again was there lapping it up, she really did have a thirst for the taste of spunk.

Des by now was rock hard again.  With the group encouraging them, Claire got on all fours, with Des rubbing his cock up and down her opening.  He eased in, but with her pussy still wet it was easier than normal.  Des started pounding his wife in front of the other four.  He felt amazing.  Before he knew it, Craig had stood in front of Claire's face encouraging her to suck on his cock whilst being fucked by Des.  She greedily fed his shaft into her mouth.

Penny positioned herself under Claire so that she was able to rub and tongue her clit.  God, it was amazing but then the biggest shock for Des was that Nils and Christian took it in terms to rim him as he was fucking Claire, steadily pushing their tongues further into his bum hole.  Des could not contain himself further shooting another load into the willing pussy of his wife.  With Claire still being face fucked by Craig, Penny turned her attention to Nils and Christian's cocks.  Although gay they had no hesitation when she offered herself to them.  Nils slid effortlessly into her pussy as she sat astride him, whilst Christian little by little edged his tool into her bum hole.  Des and Claire could not believe what they were witnessing.

Craig exploded into Claire's mouth and she gulped his cum down her throat before they watched Penny get DP'd by the two guys.  Penny clearly loved being fucked in any way possible and Claire watched with fascination at how she was taking two cocks at once.  Nils was the first to cum, drenching her pussy with creamy streams of spunk.  He slipped out of her as Christian slowly fucked her ass, wiping some of Nils' cum on to help oil his passage in and out.  Penny had cum twice already and now felt the onset of a biggie.  She was screaming, "Oh my god, oh my god," as her orgasm raced through her body, head to toe.  Falling forward as Christian thrust into her, she was wasted as Christian deposited a huge flow of gooey spunk into her bum hole.

They lay around the stone enclosure exhausted but so satisfied.  The sun was still up but there was a cooling breeze to help dry off the sweat from their exploits.  Two days ago Des and Claire had arrived looking to spice up their sex lives again; forty-eight hours later they had watched, and then been lead roles in a group sex experience.  They could not believe it, their minds were doing cartwheels.  The thrill of being watched having some of their best sex ever was mesmerising and a turn-on.  Claire's pussy was sore from the pounding it had taken; Des's cock ached the number of times it had shot its load over those days.

They did not know what could happen next to better that but little did they know…to be continued…

Published 
Written by HighHopes69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments