Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gardener, Chapter 2

"When I discovered the "other duties as assigned", that's when things really became interesting"

39
8 Comments 8
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Author's note: From the previous chapter: Mr. Gardner has just been caught jacking off for one of his employer's guests, and he's pretty sure he's about to be fired…"

At the end of my day, I was walking around the house on the gravel path toward the front gates and my parking space. Ms. Suze strode out of the front door on an intercept course, and again I sighed inwardly, bracing. She stopped and crooked her finger sternly in that unmistakable "follow me" sign. Glumly, like a schoolboy caught with his hand in the cookie jar, I followed her inside. I had only been inside once, for the first interview. There was no need for me to go indoors; everything I needed to do my job was outside or in the main garage and other outbuildings.  

She guided me through the large house and I soon became lost. At last, we entered a room that I recognized from earlier that day, the same room the woman was in as she masturbated for me, and I for her. I had washed the window earlier, but now I noticed I had missed one large streak.

Ms. Suze walked over to the window and ran a candy apple red fingernail down the glass, following the drip of dried cum that was on the other side. I shuffled my feet and looked around the room. I didn't have any idea why she would bring me here except maybe to slam the point home that I had broken some rule about not "associating" with guests. 

She left me standing in the middle of the room, growing more and more uncomfortable by the second as she sat on the couch and crossed her long legs, showing a lot of thigh, her eyes running over me like a tiger eyeing a piece of red meat. 

After a long beat, she said, "So Mr. Gardner," a quirky smile hinting at the corners of her pretty mouth. "You like to watch." Without waiting for an answer, she continued. "I know you saw me a couple of months ago on the balcony. Oh don't worry," she added quickly,  "We didn't mind. And of course, Betty surely didn't mind this morning. But the question remains. What am I to do with you," she asked archly. 

Ms. Suze continued, a seriousness entering her tone that hadn't been there before. "It's one thing to watch. But another thing altogether to be watched." I didn’t say anything. What was there to say? I had spied on her during an intimate moment and had been so sexually aroused by it that later, that evening, I enjoyed a long, slow masturbation session as I re-played every moment between her and that man.  

Tilting her head, Ms. Suze asked, "Do you like your job?" She was genuinely interested. 

"Absolutely," I answered, "I actually enjoy it more than I thought I would. I like being outside and taking care of things; makes me feel good to see everything looking well-kept."

Musing, she murmured, "Hmm, well-kept indeed."  More briskly she said, "Well, Mr. 'Gardner'. Tell you what. You do what I ask, when I ask, and you keep your job." I raised my eyebrows. She went on. "Of course, if you don't wish to comply with any request, any at all mind you, you can walk out the door on the spot. And with two months' severance pay on top of that." Standing up from the couch, she smiled. "Can't beat that, can you?" I shrugged and smiled a little smile. A little more sharply, she said, "What is that? Was that a 'yes'?"  

"Yes," I replied, more firmly.  "You've got a deal."  And I put out my hand. She ignored it.  

Instead, she gazed at me steadily and said, all playfulness gone from her voice, "Take off your clothes."

"What??!" I blurted out, startled at the abrupt change. She gave me a warning look. I held up my hands, "Okay okay, taking off my clothes." I tugged off my shirt, then my boots and socks, and lastly unzipped and shed my jeans. Suze kicked aside the pile and walked around me, slowly, inspecting me. She stood very close to me and ran that shiny red fingernail up my arms and biceps, down my chest, over my abs, and then slowly scraped the tip of her nail down the again-growing length of my dick. I inhaled the scent of her, and my dick stiffened even further, threatening to bump up against her lower belly. 

"First," she whispered, "I want you to use the gym in the main guest house at least three times a week. This is nice," she said, squeezing my arm, "but I think you can do better. Secondly, remember what I said about being watched?" I nodded slowly. "Well in that case," she said, backing up and reclining onto the couch again, "Show me." And with that, she settled her eyes on mine, expectantly half-smiling. 

Realizing what she meant, I stood dumbstruck for a few seconds. I'm sure the look on my face was priceless, but Ms. Suze remained silent, her gaze level. I wondered briefly what Mr. Nick might think about his wife flirting like this with the gardener, and then reminded myself that they must have an understanding. I allowed myself to let my eyes linger on her, on her body, on her beauty, her sexuality, and once again my cock responded. I could feel the heat in my lower belly. 

I cradled my dick and slowly began to stroke. My hands were dry so I used a light touch at first. As I grew increasingly aroused, my grip tightened, and I leaned back a little, thrusting my pelvis. Unconsciously her hands moved to her blouse, toying with the buttons. My eyes settled on her breasts, and I liked that she knew that I was ogling her tits. And that she liked it. She unbuttoned her blouse casually and it fell open, exposing a lacy push-up bra displaying those bountiful, tanned breasts. I wondered what her nipples were like because I didn't really get a good look when she was being fucked on the balcony. 

BarbaraSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraSummer

My excitement rose, and I could feel the pressure increasing. My breath quickened and I could feel my cock wanting to cum. I slowed my strokes but toughened my grip and got ready to shoot my cum right where I was standing, but Ms. Suze suddenly sat upright, buttoning herself back up, and said, "Stop." It wasn't loud or stern, but the way she said it demanded instant compliance, and almost of its own will my hand stopped what it had been doing.

My dick, unattended, shiny, and slick from precum, pulsed obscenely in front of me. Ms. Suze smiled and said, "I think you do like being watched." And with that, she walked briskly from the room. 

It was late, and I showed myself out and rode my Honda Valkyrie home, my hard-on taking a long, long time to subside. The next couple of weeks were normal, with the addition of my use of the fitness room most days, which I really enjoyed. They let me set my own hours, and I usually found myself arriving by 6 a.m. and leaving around 6 p.m.

One Friday as I was hosing down the south patio, I spotted Ms. Suze just inside in the atrium, stretching. As soon as she saw me, she started to move, well, more erotically if you can say that. I knew she had seen me, and I believed she wanted me to watch (after our bargain), and so I set aside the hose and leaned against a tree to enjoy. She was wearing tight small shorts and a low-cut bra thing. Her full bosom was prominent, and after she had seen me, her nipples became visibly erect under the fabric.  

She slowed down her movements, positioning her body to display to me. She ran her hands over her hips, lingering on the vee of her pussy mound. She stretched.  She wet her lips. She caressed her breasts. She turned aside and arched her back, bending over so I saw her full, tight ass and pussy mound. She stretched some more, enjoying her own display. As she finished, she did an upward dog pose facing me, and the front of her top slipped down revealing her stiff nipples. And then she walked out of the room, tugging her top back into place.

"Really!??" I thought, "Damn!!". And then under my breath admiringly, "Ohh, she's hot. I know she's my boss but all this teasing..." and my thoughts trailed off. My dick was aching, hard, and confined in my jeans. I tell you, though, I was noticing a quite heightened state of arousal that was happening more often since the bargain, and I realized that I really liked getting to the point of almost coming and then not getting to orgasm. That seemed so different from the way I usually thought about sex, but I was learning that it sure made thinking about future encounters all the more intense and exciting. 

I again wondered about Mr. Nick and Ms. Suze, hoping that I wasn't committing a huge transgression that would end up with me getting fired, or worse. Every day since I accepted her offer, I had gone commando, loving the roominess and, for those times when it was hard, the increased visibility. I guess a part of me really did like being watched.  

Even so, at that moment it begged for release. I finished hosing off the patio and went out back behind the garage where there was an expansive garden with walking paths and secluded nooks. I found a spot, pulled out my still half-hard dick, and with the sun on my face and a breeze cooling me, enjoyed a quick masturbation session, images of Ms. Suze's luscious body fresh in my mind. I hadn't come for a week, and when I ejaculated I sent long streams of hot jizz arcing away and onto the ground. Somewhat relieved, I went about my business and finished my day. 

As I was walking to my ride to go home, Ms. Suze waved me over from the yard and called out, "Mr. Gardner!"  

"Yes?" I called back.  

"Would you come here for a moment please?" She was wearing snug blue jeans and a white shirt tied loosely under her breasts. Her nipples were barely covered under the fabric. Ms. Suze lifted my chin with her hand so that I was looking into her eyes rather than ogling her gorgeous breasts. "Mr. Gardner," she admonished teasingly. "Would you be so kind as to make sure you are here on Friday, around 3?" 

I had the feeling that this was part of the bargain, and I said, "Yes of course. I'll be here. Where should I go?" 

She replied, "Just let yourself in the front door. Someone will be there to get you."

"Ok then," I nodded, and watched as she adjusted her top so that it covered up her breasts more, her eyes on mine. Shaking my head with a smile to myself, I thought she sure knows how to work it. 

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Joescott
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments