Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cruise (Carley's POV)

"The beautiful, bold display of sexuality by two women on the high sea's should never be denied an audience."

21
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story is part two of the "Cruise" from Carly's POV. It can be enjoyed by itself or enhanced by reading part one, written from Davin's POV."

Davin’s business trip one week before our cruise was a mild annoyance, its left to me to round up all the last-minute things that we think we must have and pack our luggage. The worst part is that he wants me to find a new swimsuit for him; I know he hates shopping, but he is an adult and can certainly handle his own clothing needs.

A thought pops into my head: if I need to get him a new suit, I might as well try to find something for myself too. The first store was a bust. Plenty of suits to choose from for him: Bermudas of all sorts and patterns; Speedos like the Europeans seem to wear on cruise ships. I had the devious thought of getting him one as payback for making me find him a new suit, but let it go and headed for a different store.

The next store had a much better selection of one-piece suits in my size, a huge selection of bikini’s, from basic string to high-hip thongs and everything in between. There was a simple white string bikini that caught my eye, bow ties high on the hip, excessively small triangles for the top. My breasts aren’t large, but I don’t know that it would conceal much. I normally wouldn’t even consider a two piece, but I am somewhat drawn to this one, so I decided to try it on.

The dressing rooms are large with full wraparound mirrors. I looked at the itsy-bitsy tiny string bikini hanging on the hook as I removed my blouse and stepped out of my shoes and pants. Normally, I would try clothes on over my bra and panties, but this little thing wasn’t going to allow that, so I took off my bra and hung it beside the suit. The air conditioning was influencing my nipples, quickly making them both hard; I tried to imagine how revealing the top will be as I slid my panties down off my hips while watching my reflection in the mirror, I was startled to notice a slight stir of arousal, a dampness deep within my folds.

I had never been completely nude in a dressing room surrounded with mirrors, I paused to inspect my fifty-year-old body. Davin is always telling me how sexy I am, I never believed his biased opinion until this moment. Yes, I have a few more pounds than I had when we married thirty years ago, but my 34-B breasts are still relatively firm.

I have always felt my nipples were my best feature; with the dark pink one-inch diameter areolas drawing attention to the perfectly proportional sized dark pink nipples that at this moment are as hard as they get and pointing straight at the woman in the mirror.

I glanced down lower to my second-best feature; I keep my vagina clean shaven except for a little tuft of light blonde pubic hair above the light brown lips of the clitoral hood, my clit was swollen, and the pink tip was visible between the puffy outer labia. I spread my thighs wider, causing the lips to open slightly, exposing my glistening pink wetness; a single droplet of my sex was descending my slit. The clitoris was getting darker pink and throbbing. I was shocked with the realization of how quickly I had gotten this horny, I wanted more.

I had to touch myself. I had an irresistible urge to taste that little drop of my own arousal, as if the reflection in the mirror was another woman that I had never met before; I pressed my middle finger in between those beautiful lips, there was no resistance from them or my inhibitions.

My whole body trembled with an electric shock as the finger of the semi-familiar woman in the mirror went in deeper, my cunt was greedily sucking it in on its own free will. My knees almost buckled when her thumb pressed against the protruding, throbbing clit. I heard a loud groan from somewhere deep in my chest, I had a momentary panic thought of someone outside my dressing room overhearing, then let it go as I slid a second finger in between my willing lips.

My brain had convinced me that I was not masturbating; I was being made to love to by a gorgeous blonde woman that I had just met. Her fingers slid in deep, pulled out completely, only to plunge back in, her thumb was assaulting my clit with every stroke. My orgasm hit like a ton of bricks with an uncontrollable, loud moan. Wave after wave pulsating through my entire body, I opened my eyes in time to see her fingers pulling out of my saturated pussy; my desire streaming down the inner thigh. Her hand lifted to my mouth to quench my previous urges, the taste and musky scent familiar, vaguely disappointed that it was my own and not hers.

I realized at that moment that I could not try on the suit now, I was too wet, my guilt of soiling the new garment would be too much for me to bear. I decided to buy it regardless of how it looked or fit; I wanted it to cure my shy inhibitions on our upcoming cruise, and I was getting the white Speedo for Davin. Might as well push both of our boundaries.

I had a little trouble sleeping the first night on the ship, restless with anticipation of revealing my new tiny bikini to Davin on our first sea day, knowing he would love it. Wondering what his reaction to the Speedo would be? The memory of my boldness in the dressing room when I was attempting to try it on was making me wet again. I refused to satisfy my arousal, I wanted to let it build for the whole day, to savor a growing intensity of need.

The sunlight began creeping into the room from the balcony door, my nipples erect and taking shape in the low golden light, my panties were soaked. I knew that if I didn’t get out of bed now, I would not be able to stop myself from fucking him before my fashion show even began, destroying the plan before it could unfold.

I gave a jab in the ribs with my elbow to wake him; jumped out of bed and grabbed the new suits from the drawer, tossed the Speedo at his chest on my way to the bathroom. As I closed the door behind me, I could see his confusion begin to clear as a slow smile formed.

As I undressed and stepped into the tiny-white-thong bikini, the vision of what I did in the dressing room flashed into my head; my nipples responded instantly. I put on the bikini top and checked my reflection in the mirror, my hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin material with a faint pink halo of the areolas. I almost lost my nerve to be this revealing out in public, but the heat and wetness forming in my pussy was giving me all the encouragement I needed to follow through with my plan.

Finished, I opened the door and peaked out to see if Davin was ready, he was in the middle of the room in his tiny Speedo applying suntan lotion. I was a little surprised at how revealing the suit was; I could see the actual size and shape of his flaccid penis and hefty-hairless balls, when the suit gets wet, it will be translucent. He isn’t shy about his body, he is almost a nudist at heart but has never been this revealing in public. I knew he was going to love wearing it.

I stepped into the room to give him his first glimpse of my new suit. He froze instantly. A grin slowly formed. I made a slow turn with the intention of letting him see that I was wearing a thong; by the time I made a full circle, his Speedo was struggling to conceal his forming erection. I could see the ridges of the head, and the swelling veins on the shaft.

IlonaVisk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IlonaVisk

I could feel my pussy gushing my desire, saturating my bikini; I glanced down to see if my wetness was visible. The crude description of “Camel Toe” shot into my head. I finely figured out why guys use it. The wet material was pressing into my swollen-outer lips, exposing the tip of my clitoris, you could almost see the tuft of pubic hair above, the wetter the material gets, I will be completely exposed. I knew I had to get out of the room now, or I was going to fuck him too soon, my plan to tease him and build his sexual tension would be ruined. I turned, put on my light cover-up and headed for the door.

This early in the day there were only a few people out on deck so we were able to find a great spot with four loungers, two with a view of the sea, and two facing the main pool below us on a lower deck that would have light foot traffic throughout the day. I thought it was the perfect spot to tease and torment Davin.

I placed my towel on the lounger and arranged my things, intentionally taking my time, stalling until he was done and sitting on his lounger. I began to apply sun lotion to my legs, bending at the waist to give him the best view of my thong covered ass; I was still very wet, and I knew he was getting his favorite view of my ass and pussy, nothing being hidden. By the time I was finished with my arms and chest, I turned to check the results of my exaggerated show. The Speedo was struggling to conceal his semi-erect cock. I couldn’t stop the satisfied smile from crossing my face; I was sure he was queuing into my plan for the day.

We were there for about ten minutes when I noticed a pretty blonde lady walking our direction. She had a white lace cover-up over a blue bikini that was struggling to conceal her large, nicely shaped breasts. She was wearing a cute, matching blue skirt. I thought it was an odd choice of swimwear, but it looked amazing on her thirty-something fit body. I hoped she would pick the loungers in front of us, her gorgeous body could only complement our view of the sea.

Looking over Davin, he had spotted her too, he was trying to be discreet while watching her approach with her breasts bouncing with every step. I had to chuckle a little at his discomfort and inability to hide his semi-erection in the tight-fitting Speedo, already starting to form a wet spot at the swollen head. So far, my plan has been working perfectly.

The woman smiled at me, I smiled back and nodded to the loungers in front of us; she turned and began to arrange her things at my unspoken offering. She was just as attractive with her back to us, I remember thinking, “Wow! This woman was incredibly sexy, and she would be in any outfit.”

I felt mildly jealous, that washed away as she straddled the foot of the lounger directly in front of me and bent from the waist to lay her towel out on the lounger. The hem of the little blue skirt lifted, revealing her bare ass, the outer lips of her pussy were parted slightly and visible between the inner thighs, with the lace cover-up framing the scene with graceful shadows. My jealousy was replaced with admiration of her ability to be this bold and the growing arousal deep within my wet cunt.

I glanced over to Davin; he was doing the usual “Guy Thing” of watching her but trying not to get caught. Discreetly, I got his attention and nodded in the direction of our new friend displaying her sexuality before us, his choking response was priceless, his semi-hard penis swelled quickly into a full erect cock in seconds, the swollen head popped out the top of the Speedo.

I stifled a laugh and started watching her take her time arranging the towel, there wasn’t a need to spend that much time, she was making sure that I had noticed what she was offering. She looked over her shoulder and made eye contact with me; she was asking me for approval, and I gave it by slowly licking my upper lip as my eyes trailed down to her parted thighs.

Finished, she turned around and looked over to Davin; grinning mischievously as her eyes inspected his chest, abbs and hard cock poking its head out of the too-small suit, a pool of pre-cum already forming from the little slit.

She sat down with her legs still straddling the lounger and removed her swim cover; the little triangles of the top barely covered her firm breasts; the nipples were hard and broadcasting her aroused state. I could see all of her shaved pussy now, the dark pink swollen lips glistened in the sun with her wetness, I wanted a taste but knew I couldn’t at this moment. I could feel the heat in my pussy, I was gushing desire. Soaking my little white bikini, the thin material completely transparent now, I spread my legs apart wider to allow her a better view. I didn’t care if a passerby noticed. I wanted her!

I have fantasized about other women before; even masturbated in the moonlight with a neighbor lady in our back yards, I need to tell Davin the story about that night sometime. I have never been this openly attracted to another woman before, I wanted her, and she wanted me, we didn’t care if anyone else had noticed.

The lady laid back on the tilted lounger, stared directly back at me; pulled her knees up and placed her feet flat on the sides of the lounger, the dark pink lips of her pussy swollen and showing her arousal, the red tip of her clit was peeking out of the clitoral hood. Bravely, her right-hand slid between the elevated thighs to pull the tip of her middle finger along the length of her slit, opening the labia to expose her wetness to me, the tip of her finger massaged her clit.

I followed her lead with my right hand, my fingertip pressed the wet material in between my swollen lips, caressing upward along the entire length to my engorged clit. That first touch was electric. I couldn’t stop the moan from escaping my chest, I could hear her moaning. She was strumming her clit with the fingertip, I was matching her every movement, as her pace increased, so did mine. I imagined that it was my tongue on her clitoris pushing her to an orgasm, tasting a woman for the first time.

I watched her plunge two fingers into wet lips, her thumb pressed the clitoris down, pinching it between the fingers. I tried to do the same, the slick material of my suit would only allow the tip of one finger to enter, but it was all I needed to reach my orgasm. Both of us groaned out loud with our mutual release. I noticed movement at my side, Davin was trying to conceal the cum that he had sent to his abs. We bumped into her a few times throughout the week, just exchanging a secret knowing smile of our adventure; I had hoped that we could have a more private moment but unfortunately it was not going to happen on this trip.

Published 
Written by Biguy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments