Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Construction Crew - Part1: The Contractor's Visit

"forgotten appointment leads to exposed fucking"

24
5 Comments 5
522 Views 522
2.8k words 2.8k words

L. and I had bought our first house together.

The building had to be completely renovated. We're both quite handy and were able to do most of the work ourselves.

In the garage, we created a temporary spot where we lived during the construction process. Nothing fancy, our bed (which was also our sofa) where we watched tv and slept, a few wardrobes, a mini kitchen that we picked up secondhand for some basic cooking, and a small dining table with two chairs.

Our 'bathroom' was nothing more than an old bathroom cabinet with a sink at the end of the garage, next to a mixer tap from which a steel pipe went up with an improvised shower head on the wall, above a drain grate in the floor.

There was little comfort but we were both quite happy with the situation. Knowing that it would only be until the end of the renovation.

The demolishing & stripping of the building, concrete works, flooring, walls, electrical stuff, everything we could do ourselves, we did.

I worked as a contractor my whole life, so I know the what's & how's of construction, and L. was more than handy enough to assist me with the works. But of course, there were some jobs that were too big for the two of us.

For the demolishing and rebuilding of our roof, we called on a local roofing company.

We made an appointment that he would come over on Friday evening, two weeks from then to see what exactly needed to be done, and to get an idea of how much work it would take to do the works...

Two weeks passed, and the appointment slipped both our minds.

It had been a tough week and both I and L. desperately needed some rest, so we decided to spend a nice evening watching a movie together.

It was the end of spring, and the temperatures were unusually high.

L. lay next to me on the bed in her thong & a worn-out top. The movie had barely started when she got up and went to the kitchen cupboard. while She reached over to take a bag of chips, I stared in amazement at her perfect ass whilst she unconsciously pushed it back.

She smiled as she caught me staring and asked me if she could bring something for me.

'Well, a piece of that ass would be perfect!' I joked.

'Anything else?' she replied. 'Something to drink, perhaps?'

"Yeah, a beer would be great!"

She handed me my beer and lay back down next to me, with her feet in the air, and her bum just within my reach.

I slowly massaged her thighs and buttocks. While I rubbed my thumb between her legs, she opened them a little more. My hand slid between her thighs, over her thong.

She moaned softly and pushed her ass up a little, giving me better access to her pussy... I pulled the thong down her legs and tossed it toward the dining table.

I pushed my thumb between her lips and

A moan escaped her mouth, and she gently rocked her hips up and down. My fingers grinding against her clit, and my thumb pushing and rubbing just the right spot.

The subtle pulsing of her pushy around my thumb, together with the moist now almost running down her legs, shows she’s about to cum.

‘Just a second!’ she said while she crawled up and placed herself on my lap, her back towards me, and leaned forward. Her body lay down between my legs, and her ass was on my lap. Both my hands slid over her inner thighs, and I started to massage her bottom with both my hands. I pushed two fingers down her pussy and used the thumb of my other hand to massage her clitoris. She started to moan heavier and pushed her ass up some more.

She moved away and lifted herself with her hands on my knees.

'Push down your pants!' she ordered.

My cock jumped up as I lowered my pants. She moved her body, and positioned her pussy on top of me. As she lowered herself on me, the tip of my cock disappeared between her lips, and with one movement, she let it slide completely inside her.

L.'s now on top of me, riding me in a strange reverse cowgirl position.

My hands caressing her back. I pulled her top up, watching her breasts pop out from under the top. once over her head I threw it in the direction of her thong. I pull her hair over her shoulders and hold it, making her moan a little louder. with a smack my hand slaps her bum again. a faint scream gets overwhelmed by moans.

I could feel trough her movements she was getting close to her orgasm, when a noise outside caught my attention. I looked through the big window next to us, and the glass door at the end of the garage but couldn't see anything so I turned my focus back to L.

A few seconds later, I could swear I heard something again, In the corner of my eye, I noticed the contractor walking past the window towards the glass door.

'Holy fucking shit!' it went in my head. 'Today's Friday, stupid... Today's the Day the contractor would come.. '

Meanwhile, L. is riding me, full naked, only a couple of meters from the door, where in a few seconds he was about to knock. No doubt he's going to look through the glass to see if anyone's home, and when he does, he'll be looking straight at my girlfriend, on top of me,... Now the thoughts were going so fast, I didn't even notice he stopped in front of the door and lifted his hand. at this moment, I saw him casually looking around but not really looking inside.

Between her moans, I heard L. mumbling, 'I'm almost..thh....'

Before she could finish her words, a hard knock on the glass interrupted her.

At the exact moment she turns her head and looks at him, he peeks inside and realizes he's eye to eye with a stunning, hot, horny girl who's in full glory fucking her BF, and looking straight in his eyes. Her movements froze for a second. Then she started to rock her hips again, still looking him straight in the eyes.

'Fuck it' she thought, and gave herself over to her orgasm. She began moaning even louder, rubbing one hand between her legs as she pinched her breast with her other hand. The sight of my naked girlfriend cumming in full view of this contractor, who was still watching every moment of her orgasm, her bouncing breasts, her trembling body, almost pushed me over the edge to shoot my load when L. slowed down. still keeping eye contact with him. Sorry, honey, but you'll have to wait...

"Can't keep him waiting all night, can we?"

Before I could react, she lifted herself off me. A little frustrated for not letting me finish to, I slapped her bum with both hands while she crawled out of bed.

"Bitch..." I whispered.

I quickly pulled my pants back up while L. stood up and walked to the door. The contractor had turned away when she got out of bed and was casually looking in the other direction.

L. Opened the door. The guy stood there, open-mouthed, and couldn't really think of anything to say. With a tremble in her voice, she said: 'You're the roofer? I'm so sorry but we totally forgot our appointment today..'

'No problem, miss..' he replied. 'If you want ,I could come back some other time?'

L. Turned around and walked back to the bed. The guy couldn't keep his eyes from her perfect bottom as she walked away from him. He was still standing outside when L. Turned back to him. 'It's okay, you're here now so making you come back would be kind of rude and pointless, no? Close the door behind you, will you?' she said. 'Can I offer you a drink?'

'U're sure? I don't want to keep you from what you were doing,' he said, his eyes still glued to her body.

'How about that drink?' she said while she opened the fridge. 'Coke? Beer? Lemonade?'

CrystalHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalHarris

'Beer would be nice?' he said softly.

She took a beer from the fridge and walked back to him, her breast shaking with every step she took. She handed over the beer, walked back to the fridge to take two more and crawled back onto the bed.

'My boyfriend here will show you around, if that's okay?' she said while passing me the beer. She laid down on her back and took the tv remote. Both me and the roofer were staring at her nakedness when she looked at us and spoke, 'Well what are you waiting for?'

I got up and walked over to the guy, holding out my hand. 'Hi there, I'm B.'

He took my hand and introduced himself as Steve.

'Well then, Steve, I'll show you the attic if that's okay?'

He nodded and followed me.

'Euhm, I really want to apologize, man, I didn't mean to walk in on you guys like this, I first wanted to leave when I saw you guys through the door, but then I saw your wife and kind of froze. I knocked without realizing when I saw her looking at me,' he said while we were walking up the stairs.

'No, man, I'm sorry; we totally forgot you were coming over tonight, I guess we're the ones that should apologize,' I replied to him.

I showed him the roof and we talked about what needed to be done for a while. After going over all the technical stuff, we went back to the garage.

'Okay then, I will send you the quotation by the end of the week. If you agree, I could start after the summer holidays,' Steve said while he opened the door to the garage. 'I think that's about every...'

As I followed him through the door, I realized why he had stopped halfway through his sentence.

Apparently, L. had fallen asleep while we were upstairs. She was lying stark naked in the bed right in front of us, half on her stomach & half on her side. Her one leg extended, and the other half raised, giving us an unobstructed view of her naked pussy from where we stood. Her arm was under her head, leaving her chest completely exposed for us.

Steve was motionless, staring at her naked body.

'I think everything is quite clear; is there anything else you needed to know?' I asked.

This snapped him out of his trance. 'euhm.. nothing comes to mind.' He spoke.

He took another peek at L.'s body before he slowly moved towards the other door.

'Can I offer you another beer, perhaps?'

His eyes lit up, and without hesitation, he agreed for one more

I grabbed two beers from the fridge and sat down at the table, placing his beer in front of the other chair.

He had not yet sat down completely when L. moaned softly in her sleep and turned onto her back. Her breasts swayed with her movements. From Steve's point of view, he could follow her entire leg up to her pussy, and with her legs slightly opened, it was on full display for him.

I don't know why, but watching my gorgeous girlfriend's naked body on full display for this stranger really turned me on. Although it could have been because I didn't get to finish when we were interrupted earlier.

'You're a lucky guy; she's absolutely stunning...' Steve spoke while he released his view to take a sip of his beer. I just smiled and nodded. I could swear a faint smile apeared on her face while woensdag hé said it.

She moved her legs a bit more open and pushed one knee up in the air.

The moment I glanced at her face, I saw how she carefully opened one eye barely enough to see through. She pretended to be asleep, apparently knowing full well how much of her body Steve was seeing. As if her knee was itching, she scratched her knee while sleeping and then slid her hand down her leg.

She dropped her raised knee onto the bed.

Her breathing became a little heavier and I saw her gently sliding her fingers around her clitoris. Still with her eyes closed, pretending to be asleep.

I finished my beer and got up to go to the toilet. I excused myself to Steve and told him if he wanted another beer, he could help himself in the fridge.

When I came back, Steve was holding his phone and I'm pretty sure he was taking some pictures. He jumped when I came back into the room, almost causing his phone to fall out of his hands.

I sat down next to L. on our bed while she still pretended to be fast asleep.

'That's okay.' I said, motioning to his phone. 'She wouldn't mind if she were awake either. As long as you keep them to yourself and they don't appear on the internet or something, you can keep them.'

I grabbed her breast and gently twisted her nipple, then slid my hand down her stomach to her pussy. L. writhed and moaned softly, still pretending to sleep. My fingers caressed her labia. I pushed two fingers between her lips, and she arched her back and moaned a little louder.

I wondered how much longer she could pretend. 'Let's see if she can keep this up while our new friend gets involved.' I said to myself.

Steve stared at the movement of my hand between her legs. Meanwhile, L. was so horny that the fluid almost ran between her legs. I nodded to Steve to come closer, and without saying a word, he took a seat on the other side of the bed. I returned my hand to her breast and kneaded it gently. 'Go ahead,' I said quietly to Steve.

He placed his hand gently on her leg, and slowly moved it up toward her pussy. Meanwhile, I still had one hand on her breasts, and the fingers of my other hand stroked her hair. The feeling of the third hand stroking her leg and the fingers touching her lips made her shiver. He gently pushed one finger in, followed by a second, and shortly afterwards, a third finger. His other hand exploring her body while fingering her.

With four hands feeling her body, and Steve increasing the pace at which he fingered her, she found it difficult to maintain her 'sleep'. Her moans became louder, and her body began to squirm. He could tell she was about to cum again by the pulsing of her pussy over his fingers.

He withdrew his hand and inserted his thumb into her pussy, while he grabbed her buttock with his hand. The fluid running down her thighs allowed him to push his index and middle fingers into her ass without much resistance.

L. almost lost it as his thumb penetrated her pussy and his fingers worked her ass.

Steve picked up the pace, his free hand found its way to her breast and he pinched her nipple between his fingers whilst at the same time, his ring finger joined the other two, spreading her ashole some more. L's body started to shake beyond her control. I watched in disbelief as Steve's hand almost completely disappeared into her ass.

L. Rolled her head back and opened her eyes, staring right at me. She pushed her waist up from the bed, giving him much better access to her ass and pussy.

L.'s moaning went from loud to louder, and right at the moment she was about to cum, a loud airhorn siren interrupted her. Steve jumped up from the bed and pulled his phone from his pants. His face turned pale while seeing his wife's head on the call-id. The airhorn ringtone kept going as he pushed his phone in his pocket again. He took one last look at L.'s naked body in front of him.

'I'm so sorry! I totally forgot about the dinner with her parents tonight!" he said. 'Euhm, I'll give you a call for the prices... I really have to go now.'

Without waiting for an answer, he took his coat and walked out the door.

'What the fudge!?!' L. almost yelled. She looked at me in disbelief.

She plunged down onto the bed. 'I was this close, goddamn...' she mumbled.

Published 
Written by mlsxpo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments