Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steve, Stacey & Me - Part 3

"New girlfriend welcomes old buddy"

18
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Please like and comment. Let me know what you think. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'll appreciate it."

I backed almost all the way and pushed back in, I felt the hard thing at the tip of my dick again. She made a kind of grunting sound. I figured I had touched her cervix. That was something I had never felt before. She said she never felt that completely full. I guess she was at that. We worked up a rhythm eventually and I hit her cervix several times. Every time I pushed all the way in, she made that sound. I asked if it hurt, but she said no so I kept going.

We changed positions three times before I shed my protein deposit. She wanted on top and I was all for it. But I wanted to see if we could keep connected. We did! I tucked in tight and she wrapped her legs around me, locking her ankles and we rolled.

She sat up over me and rode me like a cowgirl, bouncing up and down. I played with her breasts and nipples, settling my hands on her hips. She finally lay on my chest only using her hips. I sucked on her tits and played with her ass. She came in this position. Not as hard as the first orgasm but she still left teeth marks on my neck.

After she came, I suggested another position. She stood on the floor, bent at the hips, and lay down on the bed. I entered her from the rear and pounded her as best I could rubbing her back and ass. I wanted to see her face when I came. So we went back to the missionary position.

I reentered her and all you could hear was the noise our collective wetness made, the sucking noise from the bare skin around the base of my cock slamming into the bare skin around her pussy. We kept this going while she rubbed her clit and I rubbed her legs over my shoulders. I came with a massive thrust slamming her cervix once again.

I collapsed on her but rolled to the side cause I didn't want to crush her. I pulled out and held onto the condom. I had to get rid of it so I excused myself and took it to the bathroom. I dropped the condom in the trash and got a couple of warm washcloths to clean us up.

We were both so sweaty and the cum goo had to be cleaned up. I handed her a washcloth and moved to her side where I could help clean her up. She was cleaning up her face, neck, and chest. After she was cleaned up she cleaned up my shaft and balls. I wiped down my face and chest.

She offered to clean me up orally but since I don't like the taste of latex, I didn't want her to have to taste that. Just something nasty about sperm and latex. I'll let her if we ever get past the condoms.

She had told me in conversation during dinner that she had a medical condition and she was told she couldn't get pregnant. Even with that knowledge, I felt more comfortable with a condom for at least our first go around.

We settled into a comfortable position in bed with me on my back and her lying more or less on her side with an arm across my chest and a leg over mine. Her head was on my left chest. We talked about what we liked and didn't like and it seemed like she was more open tonight than the first night I met her. Even though she told me about her threesome that first night. Eventually, we drifted off to sleep but it wouldn't be a long sleep. More like a series of naps interrupted with experimental sexual positions.

We went to the bedroom early in the evening. Over the course of the whole exhausting night, we used all six condoms. We used the whole box! There were two times she rode bareback! Wow. Stacey is awesome! I had more sex that night than I ever had before in my life.

I woke up once with my dick engulfed in a warm wet space with the slightest suction. When I put my hand on her head she turned the vacuum up to full volume. Shortly thereafter, I came buckets. I couldn't tell you that she swallowed it all but there was no mess to clean up.

Then I woke up and our legs were crossed almost like lesbians scissoring. My dick was laying on her opening and I just shifted my hips and she took me whole. I attempted to create a rhythm but I had nothing to push against so I reached across her and grabbed her hips to get some leverage. She never said anything or opened her eyes. I continued thrusting as best I could till I came. We were still completely connected when I fell asleep.

I woke up again and we were spooning. She woke me up as she dragged my arm over her chest. My hard cock was between her legs. She reached down to direct me better and I entered her again. I started to move but she told me she just wanted to feel me and asked me to stay still. I fell asleep that way. Five-thirty am was coming mighty early. I had to be at work at six thirty.

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

Saturday -

When my alarm rang. I shut it off as fast as I could so as not to wake her. I was exhausted. She could sleep as long as she wanted.

After I had dressed, I woke her just enough to tell her to sleep as long as she wanted and just to lock up when she left. I would call her tonight. And she did just that.

While I was at work I made an extra key to my apt for her. She was giddy when I gave it to her. I told her she was welcome whenever she wanted to come up. If she just wanted to hang out or escape something. She could come here.

The following couple of months…

We talked every day and I had become her personal wake-up person. We both had to be at work at seven. With it being summer, I would wake up at five a.m., throw on a pair of gym shorts, and go down to her apartment. She would come to the door butt naked and let me in.

We would go back to sleep til her alarm went off. Then I would wake her up in her favorite way, with my tongue, and bring her to orgasm. Then we would shower together and I would pick out her wardrobe for the day. Her idea, but I obliged. As she got dressed I went back to my apartment. I got dressed and we both went to our respective jobs.

This continued during the weekdays for a couple months. On the weekends we would do something together or she would have commitments and I would make other plans. I bought her a rather beautiful silk night robe with sleep shorts one day. She loved them and wore them often.

Then one Friday night at about one am my phone rang. It was Stacey.

"Unlock your door," she said,

"Where's your key?" I asked.

"It's in my car, but I'm not."

"Ok," I said tiredly.

So I got up, unlocked the door, and went back to bed. A few minutes later, I heard the door open and the lock being engaged.

Stacey came in wearing only the robe part. No panties or shorts or anything covering her bottom. And the robe only covered about half of it. She had a beautiful firm ass. She had played softball and ran track which accounted for her physique. All she wanted was for me to hold her and cuddle. She just didn't want to be alone. So that's what we did and promptly fell asleep.

She had been to a family event. On her way home she decided she wanted to be with me that night. I had to go to work the next morning so I was as quiet as I could be. I knew she had an eleven a.m. class that Saturday so I let her sleep. I had not heard from her by ten a.m. so I called her apartment. No answer. Odd I thought. Surely she's not still upstairs … but since this was in the days before cell phones, there was no other option that I knew. So I called my apartment. A very sleepy Stacey answered the phone.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi, sleepyhead. How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Wonderful," she said.

"I'm glad. What time is your class this morning?" I asked.

"Eleven," she said, "what time is it now? "

"It's ten after ten. You better scoot," I said.

"Oh God!" She exclaimed realizing that she was in a bind. "I'll call you later. Thanks for waking me up." And she hung up.

When I talked to her later that afternoon I asked her if she had snagged my gym shorts to wear back home since it was fully daylight. She said she hadn't. I asked her what she had done and she told me she moved as fast as she could and didn't worry about it.

It was then that I thought I could talk her into visiting a nudist park about an hour from our apartments. The next week she started spending a lot more time with me in my apartment and brought a lot of her clothes up. She still had six months in her apartment lease and they weren't about to let her out of it. I had basically asked her to move in with me. And she pretty much had.

She told me I couldn't visit her at work because her boss didn't like visitors but I did. She came out to the store often to see me and model the outfits I chose for her.

End of Part 3

Published 
Written by Babaloo92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments