Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melanie And Carsten - Melanie Is Being Exhibited

"My dominant buddy Carsten is still on a visit with us and gets to exhibit my girlfriend (ans slave) Melanie"

10
2 Comments 2
967 Views 967
2.5k words 2.5k words

My girlfriend Melanie, my buddy Carsten and I have a dominant-submissive three-way relationship in which Melanie experiences erotic adventures with both of us. Today I gave Carsten control over Melanie. He has her line up in front of the open window of a hotel room.

Carsten slowly pulls down the zipper of Melanie's dress while he gently touches her neck with his lips. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath as his grip tightens. The tension in the air is palpable as she slowly surrenders to the moment. A hint of desire mixes with a hint of uncertainty as Carsten rubs his hands over her head, eliciting a soft moan from her.

Melanie feels caught up in the lust that surrounds her and finally gives herself over completely, ready for whatever may come.

"Take off the dress!" he orders Melanie. She obeyed without hesitation and slowly let the dress slide to the floor while Carsten held her with his piercing gaze. Her skin tingled under his touch, which seemed to set every fiber of her being on fire. Carsten enjoyed watching her reactions and gently pressed her against the large, floor-to-ceiling window pane.

"Stay there!" said Carsten. He sat down on the sofa, diagonally across from me, so that we could both enjoy the view.

"And now take off all your clothes!" was his next instruction. Melanie again obeyed without hesitation as she slowly stripped off the rest of her clothes. Her gaze met mine and I could see the mixture of lust and excitement in her eyes. Carsten watched the spectacle with a grin on his face as he enjoyed the control over Melanie.

Her delicate curves were illuminated by the soft light of the setting sun, making the scene even more intense. She now stood naked in front of us, ready for whatever might come, her skin covered in light goosebumps. Carsten slowly got up from the couch and moved closer to Melanie to circle her and look at her from all sides. His hands slid over her skin, sending a tremor through her body before he pressed her firmly against the window pane again.

The tension between them was palpable as Carsten pierced Melanie with his gaze, making her feel every touch more intensely. She was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling in unison with the rising waves of lust. I could practically feel the electric charge in the air as the atmosphere between us thickened.

It was a game of power and devotion, of desire and uninhibitedness, that captivated us all. Melanie was like a goddess of sensuality, caught in a moment of passion and longing. Carsten's fingertips followed the contours of her body and made every fiber of her being glow.

As it was slowly getting darker outside, Carsten switched on a few more lamps in the room and asked Melanie provocatively, "Well, you little slut, do you like being on display here like this, naked?"

Melanie felt a mixture of shame and excitement rising within her as Carsten challenged her with his words. She looked up at him, her heart rate increasing as a wet tingling spread between her thighs. The words triggered something in her that she could not ignore.

"...Yes," she whispered softly, her voice hoarse with desire. She enjoyed giving up control and giving herself completely to this exciting situation. The muffled sound of Carsten's voice hit her like an electric shock and triggered a wave of desire in her. She felt her body yearning for more, her skin tingling under his gaze and her breathing becoming irregular. Melanie was caught up in the game of power and devotion, captivated by the intense tension between them that gave every breath a hint of desire.

"I think you are a little horny, aren't you? If you want, you can masturbate, but you have to do it there by the window!" he said. Melanie felt a wave of excitement wash over her as Carsten allowed her to satisfy herself in front of him. The idea of ​​touching herself so openly and vulnerably in front of both of us made her blood boil.

She slowly let her hand slide over her body, while the charged atmosphere in the room literally penetrated her. She turned to the window and leaned against it slightly to have better access to her lust. The sun had almost completely disappeared behind the horizon, and the darkness enveloped the room in a sensual aura. Melanie felt the pressure of being watched by Carsten's eyes, which only increased her excitement further.

The thought of touching herself in front of the two of us made her skin tingle and her heart pound wildly. She closed her eyes, concentrating entirely on the sensations coursing through her body. Her fingers explored every inch of her skin, each touch sending electric shivers through her.

Soft moans escaped her lips as she felt herself getting closer and closer to climax. The air was charged with her lust, and the room seemed to tighten around her. Carsten watched her with a mischievous smile on his face as he closely followed her reactions.

The clicking of her fingernails on the window pane mingled with her soft panting, creating a melody of passion. Melanie gave herself completely to the lust that was bubbling inside her, enjoying the feeling of freedom that this unusual situation gave her.

She felt more alive than ever before, every touch brought her closer to the edge of desire. The pressure in her womb became unbearably strong, and she knew that she would soon be released. And in this moment of pure surrender, she was ready for anything - even the deepest fulfillment of her desires.

"Not so fast, little slut!" he teased her and ordered her to stop before her orgasm. "Now it's showtime! The neighbors should get to see something nice too!" he instructed Melanie.

Melanie's eyes flashed with excitement when she heard Carsten's words. This mixture of embarrassment and excitement made her tremble with excitement. Slowly she reduced the intense pressure between her thighs, let out a quiet sigh of frustration and delayed her climax.

Carsten's demanding tone aroused in her the urge to obey his wishes and the idea of ​​being watched by the invisible gaze of the neighbors brought another dimension of thrill to the already charged atmosphere. Melanie breathed heavily, fighting the desire and feeling the sexual tension between them to the core. She was caught in a whirlpool of lust and masochism, ready to surrender completely to the game of dominance.

Carsten grinned mischievously and watched Melanie's inner turmoil with interest. His gaze was filled with a fiery desire for control and power over her. The situation took a new turn when Carsten decided to prolong the show and continue the game of abstinence.

Melanie felt an overwhelming urge for satisfaction, which was reinforced by Carsten's instructions. Her skin tingled with excitement, every fiber of her being screamed for release. But she could not help it; she obeyed Carsten's orders and prepared herself for her desire to increase even further.

"Come on, little mare! Present yourself to the neighbors!" Carsten ordered her with a satisfied smile on his lips. His provocative words made Melanie tremble with excitement and shame in equal measure. She knew that she was now completely exposed to the public, that complete strangers would see her in her most intimate and vulnerable position.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

But that was exactly what excited her deep down in her soul - the idea of ​​her sensual charms being consumed by complete strangers' eyes. Slowly, Melanie raised her arms above her head and spread her legs a little further to present herself even more clearly to Carsten and the invisible neighbors.

Every movement, every hint of insecurity was picked up and amplified by the electrifying atmosphere in the room. Her body looked like a sculpture of sensuality, shaped for the desire of every observer.

Melanie let her gaze wander over the window front and could hardly believe how freely she was presenting herself. But at that moment, there was no turning back, only the desire for surrender and ecstasy drove her on. She felt a salty mixture of shame and lust settle on her skin and give her a pleasant tingling sensation.

The darkness of the night gently enveloped everything and intensified the feeling of the forbidden, while Melanie's heart beat wildly with excitement, because she herself stood in the light of the room lamps. An invisible wall gave her the courage to explore her own lack of inhibitions and to reveal her deepest desires.

Under the gaze of Carsten and the countless pairs of eyes of the neighbors, she felt like a goddess of lust. She became the embodiment of all the secret fantasies that lay hidden in the depths of her soul.

Melanie's hands wandered slowly over her body, exploring every curve, every erogenous point. The sensual touches sent electrical impulses directly to her center of desire, making it grow ever greater. She felt the heat pulsing between her thighs and longed to release this endless tension.

But she had to wait, continue to obey orders and present herself to the public. It was torture and, at the same time, an intoxicating firework of passion that held her captive in that moment.

Melanie let her hands slide deeper, her fingers found their way to her excited clitoris. She played around it gently, felt the sensitivity of her erogenous zone and bit her lip to suppress the moan. The idea that the neighbors were watching every single thrust, every twitching movement of her body made her desire even more intense.

She felt like an erotic work of art, placed at the center of a forbidden exhibition. Desire pulsed through her veins as her fingers glided ever faster over her sensitive hotspot. Melanie was caught between shame and desire, between the desire for release and the surrender of her control.

The intensity of her touches increased immeasurably and she was inexorably approaching the edge of desire. Pure passion flowed through every fiber of her body, made her muscles tremble and her heart race. And in this moment of complete exposure she was ready for anything—ready to experience the forbidden and rush towards the unstoppable orgasm.

In order not to make it too easy for Melanie and to prolong the game, Carsten took a pair of padded handcuffs from his travel bag and attached Melanie's left wrist to a holder for the curtains, which of course remained open.

Melanie's body trembled with excitement when she felt the handcuffs on her wrist. She was tied up and, at the same time, free to live out her desires. Carsten enjoyed holding the threads of power in his hand and unleashing them bit by bit.

The darkness of the room and the play of the lamps cast shimmering shadows on Melanie's body as the erotic tension between them continued to build. Every breath, every moan increased the intensity of the moment. Both were ready to cross boundaries and fulfill their deepest desires.

"Now comes the moment," whispered Carsten, his voice full of desire. He stepped closer to Melanie and watched her reactions with intense eyes. "You will now touch yourself for us, let your fingers glide over your aroused body." His words penetrated her mind like a beguiling spell.

The thought of satisfying herself in front of the neighbors burned inside her like a fire. Fear and desire were inseparable, every touch of her fingers became the magical connection between heaven and hell. Carsten's control over her pushed her ever closer to the abyss of fulfillment.

With trembling hands, Melanie let her fingers glide over her breasts, following the gentle curves of her body. Every touch made her moan, every rise and fall of her excitement was followed closely by Carsten and me. The game of power, devotion, and desire reached a new peak when she could no longer hide her desire.

Her breath came in rapid gasps, her wet center pulsated with desire. Melanie could feel her lust building towards an orgasm. The desire for freedom and fulfillment became the driving force behind her touch.

Countless pairs of eyes were directed at her as she plunged deeper and deeper into the wave of passion. The pressure of the handcuffs on her wrist reminded her that this situation was nothing ordinary - it was a game of boundaries and excitement that drove her to her limits.

In her ecstasy, Melanie forgot everything around her for a moment. She surrendered to the flow of lust and found confirmation of her desire in Carsten's gaze. His eyes were filled with a wild desire that drove her even further.

When her fingers touched her most sensitive spot, a storm of the most intense sensations shot through her. Every nerve in her body seemed to be electrified, every thrust of her fingers brought her closer to the edge of the abyss of pleasure.

And then release caught her in a whirlpool of ecstasy. Melanie arched her back, her pleasure exploding in ​​waves. Her moans grew louder, her body trembled with intense satisfaction. The pleasure had taken hold of her completely, and in that moment, she found a kind of release from the chains of her own inhibitions.

Carsten and I watched, spellbound, as Melanie fell into her own world of pleasure.

Her eyes were closed, her body trembling with ecstasy. The neighbors might still be watching, but in that moment, only she was important—her desire, her devotion.

As the last waves of ecstasy subsided, all three of us found ourselves in a moment of silence. Melanie still lay bound in front of us, her breathing slowly calming as she moved back to reality. The burden of taboos and societal norms seemed to have fallen away from her for a moment.

Carsten stepped closer to her, freed Melanie's hand from the handcuffs and put his arms around her. "You have enchanted us with your passion," he whispered lovingly. "You were completely at our mercy and discovered new dimensions of pleasure."

Melanie opened her eyes and looked up at him. A smile appeared on her face - a smile of fulfillment and happiness after a moment of intense discovery. "Thank you," she breathed softly. "Thank you for letting me take part in this sensual adventure."

The night was not over yet, and Melanie knew that more erotic chapters would be written in this story, chapters full of desire, devotion and lust. And she was ready to devote herself to these chapters with open senses and a hungry heart.

And Carsten was now obviously at the point where he could no longer contain his anticipation...

Published 
Written by Heatseeeeker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments