Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Goes Nude In Hot Tub On Seventh Fairway

"Joan Is Seen Nude In Hot Tub, Teases Passing Golfers"

36
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy this story, please press like. I enjoy comments on my stories and will answer questions. I display a few pictures for each story on my media page."

Joan decides to use and enjoy her hot tub. Her husband is out for the day, but he would not mind her using her hot tub nude, in the middle of the afternoon. She exercised that morning and thought a good soaking in the hot tub would be the right answer. The hot tub sits on the rear deck, facing the golf course. The other three sides are protected for privacy blocking any unwanted neighbors from viewing someone naked in the hot tub.

Joan stripped down from her morning exercise outfit, dropping it on the laundry room floor, and wrapping a towel around her naked body, She went to the kitchen and poured a large glass of her favorite wine. There was some wine left in the bottom of the bottle. She knew it was not ladylike to drink from the bottle, but why let the wine to go to waste. She tipped the bottle to her lips, consuming the remaining wine left in the bottle. She thought to herself, oh this wine is so smooth, it will help me to relax in the hot tub.

Joan walked out the patio door onto the cement deck. She looked towards the golf course, on the seventh fairway, to see if there were any golfers nearby. She did not see any golfers. Her towel was slipping as she walked, but she did not want to spill her wine, so she let the towel slide off her naked body. She felt so daring and free as she walked completely naked, thirty feet to the hot tub stairs. The light breeze felt so good as it cooled her whole body including her pussy and her breast, which made her nipples come to attention.

Joan put down her drink and went back for the towel, lying on the concrete patio. She put the towel on a chair and then walked to the hot tub. All of this happened while she was completely naked. She took one hand and flipped the vinal cover of the tub open while balancing her glass of wine in the other hand. She glanced towards the golf course, next to her back lawn, and did not see any golfers.

She climbed the stairs to enter the tub, completely naked. She was facing the golf fairway as she lifted her leg over the edge of the tub, fully exposing her naked body. Joan felt naughty today, as she straddled the edge of the tub, she picked up her cold glass of wine, took a sip, and then rubbed the cold glass on her exposed pussy. Her eyes closed as the coolness of the glass against her hot pussy felt oh-so-good.

Joan could hear golfers off in the distance which excited her even more, as she lifted her other leg over the tub and slid into the hot water. She walked to the half-open cover, her breasts bouncing with each step, and lifted the cover of the tub, which was now fully open. She heard the golfers getting closer as she moved around in the hot tub, retrieving her glass of wine and turning on the water jets. Joan did not panic, as she thought to herself, I do not care if the golfers see my naked body, I am proud of my body and enjoy teasing and arousing men, even strangers.

A wave of sexual lust surged through her body as she sat down in the hot water while watching the golfers looking for their ball along the edge of her lawn. The golfers heard the jets running in the hot tub and looked her way, she now had their attention. As the golfers moved around looking for their lost ball, there was a lot of discussion between the men, she knew they were talking about the woman in the hot tub.

Joan was thinking, I wondered if they know I am naked, should I stand up and adjust the controls, exposing my upper body to these men who I am sure are getting all worked up, over their thought of what they would do to her, a naked woman exposing herself in a hot tub in a secluded back yard.

Joan stood up, exposing herself, as she moved across the hot tub and adjusted the controls. The men started catcalling and whistling as she moved around the tub, before sitting back down in front of a water jet, spraying on her pussy, God that water jet felt so fucking good. The erotic lust was surging through her body, making her even more daring, as she swam to the side of the hot tub closest to these horny men. Water jets spraying on her breast and directly into her now wanton cunt.

Joan called out, "Hi guys, how is your game going? I see you lost your ball. I bet you guys are thirsty, would you like something to drink? I can't reach my towel, can you come over and give it to me, and I will get you all a beer?" The four golfers had left their carts on the fairway and were walking towards her.

One of the men spoke, "You don't need a towel, It would be a shame to cover up your sexy body. We were just talking about you while looking for the ball. We think you should climb out of the hot tub and take care of the horny desire's that you have caused, that are consuming our bodies."

All four men were right in front of her, close enough to touch. Her eyes were fixated on what she saw bulging in their tight slacks. Joan stood up, her excited breasts dripping water, as she turned off the jets in the hot tub. "I think you guys are all talk and no action, you just want to see my naked body, so you can brag about the women in the hot tub, up at the club." Joan sat on the edge of the hot tub, her naked body dripping warm water. "So what do you say, are you just here to look, or do you think you can satisfy this lust-filled woman?"

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

The men closed in around Joan as she straddled the edge of the tub, her hairy blond pussy completely exposed. "I think my pussy needs a good licking, which one of you is man enough to take care of that need?" They all pushed closer as she swung her other leg over the side of the tub and spread her thighs wide open. "Kneel on the stairs, lick and suck my horny cunt until I cum, then I will suck all your fucking horny cocks. If you do a good job, maybe I will let you fuck me."

There was a lot of talking and pushing before the licking of her horny cunt got underway. Joan closed her eyes as she enjoyed the aggressive licking and sucking of her cunt, It felt so fucking good, she wanted more, a lot more. All four of the men wanted their turn at making this women cum. Not until the third man went down on her juicy cunt, and was almost finished did Joan explode in a heated orgasm. She squirted all over the man's face, as she held his head tight to her orgasming cunt.

By now they had all dropped their pants and underwear onto the cement deck, as they watched Joan's cunt being eaten, both before and after she orgasmed. Joan watched the men stroke their cocks as the last golfer licked her dripping cunt. Even though Joan had orgasmed already, her body was still full of erotic lust, she so wanted to suck and get fucked by all their horny cocks.

Joan stood up, pushing the last golfer away, and went down the steps and sank to her knees in front of the closest cock to her lips. She reached our and caressed his throbbing cock, before taking it deep into her hungry mouth. Joan's mind and body were in seventh heaven as she sucked on the stranger's cock, in front of the other men.

Joan's mind was running wild. I am not sure why, but I am extremely excited that I have no control over what these four golfers are going to do to me. I did tease them, after they saw me naked in the tub, as they made catcalls and were whistling at me. There is no turning back now, I am theirs for the taking.

As Joan stroked and sucked the stranger's cock, with the other three men cheering her on, the stranger blew his load of cum, deep into her mouth and throat. Gagging and coughing Joan pulled her lips from his orgasming cock, cum juices running down her chin. Joan's body was full of extreme lust, she was ready for anything these excited, extremely horny men might want of her.

Two of the men grabbed Joan and laid her across the table, her ass and cunt in the air on full display and unprotected, with her face on the far side of the table where they could fuck her face with their horny dirty cocks, making her lick and suck them clean after they fucked her cunt and ass. Joan yelled out as her hot body hit the cool table, "Fuck me you horny bastards, fuck both my ass and cunt, fill me full of your seed. I want to suck all your cocks clean, until they are all limp, as you fuck my face."

Joan suddenly felt the first stranger's hard cock, ram into her dripping cunt, It felt so fucking good, she so wanted to smell and taste another cock on her lips. The stranger fucked her hard and deep like she was a fucking slut. It only took a couple of minutes of fucking, before he blew his load deep in her cunt. Within seconds the second man slid his cock into her cum filled cunt, so full of cum she hardly felt him. He pulled his cock free from her cunt, covered in cum. He then spread her ass cheeks, exposing her ass opening, and slowly inserted his cock in her tight ass, deeper and deeper.

The pain and pleasure of having her ass being stretched and fucked, along with her sucking the tasty cock fresh from fucking her cunt, brought Joan to another extreme orgasm. This time she not only squirted cunt juices but also sprayed piss from her full bladder, all over the stranger fucking her ass.

Joan was completely out of control, her body thrashing on the table, one cock after another fucking her cunt, ass, and face. Cum flowing from every opening in her body as these four golfers fucked her at will for over an hour. One man even lifted his limp cock, and pissed warm pee all over her body being fucked. It felt so fucking good and naughty.

Joan exploded again and again, and then it was over. She opened her cum-covered eyes and saw the four golfers returning to their carts, and not looking back. She lay there in the cum and piss for the longest time, absorbing the thrill of what she had just been through. She did not care if other golfers came by and saw her, as she was one fully fucked woman, and she was proud of herself for being so brazen and daring.

Joan finally lifted her body from the table and crawled with her weak shaky legs, back into the hot tub. The water felt so warm and soothing, on her fucked body. She crawled to the corner and turned on the water jets, and picked up her glass of wine, sipping it smoothly over her fucked lips.

She thought to herself, God that was good, nothing like a relaxing afternoon in the hot tub to get the juices flowing. I think I need to do this more often.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments