Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Sun - chapter 2 (Day 4)

"A day shopping and its aftermath."

15
10 Comments 10
4.8k Views 4.8k
7.9k words 7.9k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"The 2nd part of 3 in this short tale of a young couple on holiday, discovering new things about themselves. Without the help and guidance of my good friend ladyblue69 this would have been a very different story, I want to thank her for keeping me in check :) Again, we both hope you enjoy the ongoing adventures of Jane and John."

Jane regretted falling asleep straight after making love, as soon as she woke up. She unpeeled herself from John and jumped into the shower. He joined her as she was done, so it was with a kiss and a finger to his lips, that she stopped any plans he may have had.

“If we’re going out today, we need to get moving,” she told him.

Jane looked out of the window and saw the other couples sitting by the pool. The men were in shorts and polo-shirts, so she got out a similar outfit for John and put on a skirt and t-shirt.

“See you by the pool,” she shouted as she went out to join the others. There was a round of good mornings as she did and delight that they would be joining the respective activities today.

It was ten minutes before John joined them. Over croissants and coffee, they chatted about what they had been up to yesterday. Jane and John explained how their feelings had gone from awkwardness at the start of the day to not worrying too much. They also talked about their plans.

The three men were going inland to play eighteen holes, maybe, on the Jandia course. They thought, especially with two complete novices, that they would most likely be there all day. Lunch would be at the course and then they would stop and get dinner for them all on the way home.

The women were going to a couple of places, a factory outlet and a shopping centre. Depending on how long it took they may have lunch out, and although their venues were open into the evening, they would be sure to be back in good time for dinner.

Sally and Lisa told Jane that on their last night, they planned a night of drinking and dancing to which Jane and John were both invited. After they finished breakfast, the taxi for the men arrived and they disappeared. Lisa rubbed her hands together and Sally giggled as soon as the villa door was shut.

“First things first,” she said, smiling at the now, worried-looking Jane.

Lisa disappeared into her villa and they could hear her opening and closing cupboards, and the chink of bottles and glasses.

Sally put her hand on Jane’s arm, “It’s not too late to go and hide,” she laughed. Jane chuckled nervously.

“Screwdrivers,” Lisa announced as she walked out with a tray with three glasses.

“And putters and wedges,” Sally laughed.

Each of the women picked up a glass and Sally gave a toast, “To a morning of wasting shop assistants time, trying on as much as possible, flirting with as many married men as possible and spending, lots of spending!”

Lisa laughed as they clinked glasses and Jane still looked worried.

“Don’t worry honey,” Lisa said, “the married men will be there because their lovely wives have dragged them along. If they think it’s anything more, they have another thing coming.”

“And don’t worry about thinking you have to keep up with us,” Sally continued, “you only buy something if you really want to. Don’t worry what these two old birds are doing. However, we are planning on a big night out tomorrow, for our last night. Drinking and dancing and dancing and drinking, in case you wanted to buy something special.”

Lisa and Sally chinked their glasses again and Jane relaxed. They heard the horn from the taxi they had ordered; so they finished their drinks and gathered their purses and anything else they were taking with them. They explained to Jane that the places had some good buys but were not huge so they would probably be back at the villas long before the men.

First stop was the factory outlet, they were in there browsing for a little over half an hour before gathering a number of things together to try on. In the end, Jane was the only one to buy anything from there. She was a little disappointed when neither Lisa nor Sally asked about it. Then they went into the main shopping centre.

“I suggest anti-clockwise, then we end at the coffee shop and we can have a drink overlooking the sea before we head home.”

The others agreed and they set off. There were all types of shops, selling clothes from lingerie and beachwear to formal clothes suitable for black tie events. There was a supermarket, which Lisa took advantage of and bought a few supplies. By the time they had finished, they each had a few bags and were thankful to sit down in the café, where Lisa ordered them another screwdriver each.

“To the boys playing golf,” she offered.

“And a day with two great women,” Sally replied.

“Thank you,” Jane blushed as she responded.

The three of them talked about various things, but the subject soon came around to how Jane was enjoying the island. This then moved on to asking how she felt about the nudist beaches and about Lisa and Sally being topless by the pool.

Jane had loosened up through the morning and explained her reservations to the other two which were met with surprise and shock. Sally leant forward and lifted the edge of Jane’s t-shirt and pinched her side.

“You have got to be fucking kidding me! There’s nothing there! Jane, if you didn’t have that little roll, you would split every time you bent over. Jesus girl, you're gorgeous!”

Jane could feel herself blush and felt she could not be more embarrassed, then Lisa asked her something.

“You were watching the other night, weren’t you?” Jane nodded her head but could not look at Lisa.

“I thought so, I thought I saw movement in your villa, but I wasn’t totally sure.”

This jerked Jane’s attention around to Lisa and she hadn’t noticed Sally’s hand still resting on her waist until she pinched her.

“What a bitch huh?” Sally laughed.

“We must stop being wicked, I’m sorry Jane, I thought it was you. I waved on the off chance. Look at me though, late forties, I’m in reasonable shape, but I have rolls and dimples,” she said lifting the front of her top and squeezing her belly.

She then hoisted her breasts which were not being supported too well by the bikini top she was wearing, “These have seen better days too. The fact is though, I don’t care. I look the best I can for me and for P. I got a little obsessive at one time and it nearly cost my marriage. My point is, I don’t care what people think, I’m happy with me and P loves me, that’s the only two things I need.”

She held up her hand, “I’m sure you have a load more questions about what you saw too but let’s get back to the villa first.”

As they finished their drinks and got up to go to the taxi rank, Jane felt a little more confident about herself but was a little upset that neither of the other women had asked about what she had bought. Lisa jumped into the front next to the driver, while Sally and Jane got in the back.

Jane felt a hand on her thigh and looked at Sally, “What’s wrong, you look so sad?”

“No, nothing, it’s just,” she sighed, “this will sound so childish.”

Sally squeezed her thigh, “Mine aren’t much younger than you, I see their wobbles all the time, what’s the matter?”

“I was hoping that you and Lisa would ask about what I had bought,” Jane’s voice trailed off at the end as she felt she was sounding more and more childish.

“Oh shit! Lisa,” Sally reached forward and put her hand on Lisa’s shoulder, “we didn’t explain what we did last week.”

Lisa started to laugh then saw the look on Jane’s face, “What’s up?”

“Last week the boys went go-karting or something, we went shopping again. What we decided on the way over was to not talk about what we bought, instead, do a presentation.”

“The first presentation is going to be a joint one though,” said Lisa. “I bought some breads; Sally got some cheeses and you have a selection of meats as we suggested. I’ve also got some tequila and crème de cassis that needs using.” She put her hand up, “No, there is absolutely no way it can go back home.”

Lisa turned to the driver, “Excusa señor podemos parar en el supermercado por favor?”

“Si.”

Then she turned back to the women in the back of the car, “I forgot to get some more orange juice.”

“You speak Spanish?” Jane asked.

“Like a bull examines china. I know some odds and sods and mash them together in an effort to be understood.”

After the stop at the supermarket, they arrived back at the complex. They went in and prepared their parts of the repast and met by the pool. Lisa made two trips, her second she had a jug of orange juice sat in a bucket of ice and the two bottles she promised. Putting three tall tumblers on the table she put a few ice cubes in, poured a generous portion of tequila into each and nearly topped up with orange juice. After stirring each she took the crème de cassis and slowly topped up the glasses by pouring it over the back of the spoon, finishing with a straw in each.

“Tequila sunrise!” she stated. “Two reasons not to use grenadine; first, it is non-alcoholic and two, crème de cassis was the original ingredient. It’s not a cocktail until there are two alcoholic drinks mixed together, that’s why we could have screwdrivers before we went out.”

The three women chinked their glasses and saluted each other.

“Now,” said Sally, “how are we doing this? All disappear and come back with something?”

“Sure,” said Jane. “Is there any order?”

“Well, I have an outfit for our last night, how about we all put on what we plan to wear for that first.”

The women agreed and after having a little to eat and finishing their drinks quickly, returned to their respective villas to change. A few minutes later they were back, Sally and Lisa stopped and gawped at Jane as she crossed to them. Jane, seeing this felt a blush rising on her cheeks.

Both older women were wearing black numbers, Sally’s quite conservative, showing a little cleavage, but with a high back and wide straps leading into capped sleeves. Lisa wore a shorter dress a few inches above her knee, quite a deep plunge at the front and only about half her back showing. It was obvious she had no bra on.

“What?” asked Sally. “Don’t look at me like that! You know my girls can’t go out without support. I’ve got a decade on you; I hope you don’t fall foul of the curse of Sagatha.”

Both women laughed and Jane, feeling more and more relaxed in their company chuckled quietly.

“Now, let us look at our church mouse,” Lisa turned when Sally said this, and Jane felt like a mouse being eyeballed by a pair of hawks.

“Come on Anthea,” said Sally. Jane and Lisa looked at each other then back at Sally, blankly. “Give us a twirl? Saturday night TV? The Generation Game? Bruce? Good God! I despair for you youngsters!”

All three women laughed, though Jane and Lisa still had no idea who Sally was talking about. They sipped at the next round of drinks Lisa had prepared and then Jane obliged Sally’s request for a twirl and putting her arms out, turned on the spot. She had a sparkling, light blue, mini dress on, that came to several inches below her bum. The neckline gathered in her cleavage, a thin halter strap holding it over her breasts. The back started at about three-quarters of the way down and there were splits up the side, that appeared to be almost to the top of her legs. Over this Jane had a matching, sheer light blue throw that left nothing to the imagination but cast the impression of covering her up. On her feet, Jane had a new pair of strappy boot-like sandals, in a very pale blue, that came over her ankles.

“Oh, my goodness, that’s simply lovely!” Sally stated, “Oh to be young enough to pull that off.”

“I do see two issues,” Lisa said, “maybe three. First, how are you going to keep your boobs from escaping, because two, you are not going to be able to wear a bra? Finally, with those splits, there is no way you are going to be wearing knickers with it.”

“I’m not as silly as you look,” replied Jane, growing in confidence all the time. She heard Sally snigger. “I asked about this in the shop,” she held up a roll of tape. “That should keep the girls under control,” she smiled at Sally, “though I’m not wasting it on this. I also bought a pair of high cut knickers that will sit over my hip. Poor John’s going to have a heart attack.”

“Honey,” said Lisa, “if the boy is in his right mind, he will shit a brick. I hope you didn’t want room to breathe because he will be all over you all night, like a tiger pacing around his territory.”

“Can I just see something?” Sally asked, “Can you take off the throw?” Jane obliged.

“Hmmm,” Sally remarked and ran her finger across the middle of Jane’s back. “You’ll need to do something about your tan lines. I have some bronzer if you would like. Well Cinders, it looks like you will go to the ball.”

“Or you could let them have a little air while the boys are away,” suggested Lisa. “A bit of both and you could be there. And if you do get to the ball, try not to gag.”

“Next!” declared Jane, her newfound confidence bolstered by the alcohol working its way through her system. “Beachwear.”

To Jane’s surprise, when they returned, both Sally and Lisa had tops on. They explained that you couldn’t buy just bikini bottoms. It didn’t help that there seemed to be a resurgence of people thinking they knew what was best for other people and shaming them if they didn’t conform to their archaic moralities. They both wore fairly simple bikinis, Lisa in black and higher cut around her bum; Sally in peach with a fuller bum. There was nothing flash about Jane’s either, almost turquoise in colour, the bottoms were cut higher than Lisa’s, but not quite to a thong.

“Like blue, do you?” remarked Sally, making Jane giggle.

“You know, your throw would match that,” said Lisa

“I know, I did think it could be multi-purpose, a bit of modesty on the beach. Similar tomorrow, too, but taking the edge off when it cools down later.”

Lisa walked up to Jane and whispered something to her, “Just something to think about,” she finished.

When they had finished their show, the women sat down again, Lisa and Sally quickly losing their tops. More drinks were made, and they helped themselves to the food on the table. Before Sally had joined them, she had briefly returned to her villa, the reason became apparent as she passed Jane a bottle of bronzer.

“It’s sun-screen too, so you can tan safely under it, why don’t you try some.”

Jane hesitated, looked around to confirm what she knew, that they were shielded from prying eyes. She looked at the other women again, both gave her a little encouraging nod. She leant forward in her chair and pulled the string across her back and lifted the top over her head.

“Fuck it, I’m on holiday,” she said and applied the bronzer to her breasts.

“I hate you two bitches!” Sally laughed, “I remember when I had tits like that, now I have to wear a bikini top help tan my white bits,” she finished by cupping her breasts and hoisting them up.

“I think you are both great. You have what fifteen, twenty years on me…”

“How old are you?” Sally cut in.

“Twenty-two, John’s twenty-three.”

Sally looked at Lisa and said, “She’s so sweet, I want to take her home with me. Please can I adopt you, Jane?”

“Honey, I told you, I am in my late forties. You are a quarter of a century younger than me and Sally has ten years on that.”

Jane was flabbergasted, “Well you are both older than me and you are just so confident in your bodies. I’m supposed to be the young one, showing off all I have, and I struggled to go topless in front of you.”

“It’s not confidence, so much as not caring. So what if my tits sag and I have cellulite? So long as I’m happy with my body what does it matter what anyone else thinks?”

Lisa raised her glass, “Here, here!”

“It also helps that Chris loves me however I am and has only ever encouraged me to improve myself for me.”

“Lisa, I have to ask,” Jane piped up and then pointed first to Lisa’s breasts then to her own.

“Oh, these?” Lisa prodded at the silver clamps on her nipples. “These were a present from P for our silver wedding anniversary. I have to wear them when I’m not with him.

“Oh, honey don’t look so worried, I have to because I want to; one word and I could stop.”

“Doesn’t it hurt putting them on and wearing them?” Jane asked.

“Not really. Do you like John to pinch your nipples a little bit?” Jane nodded. “It’s a bit like that, a constant pressure to start. They can get a bit irritating if I’m wearing a bra, but it’s never really painful wearing them. Taking them off, on the other hand, it hurts like a bitch!” she laughed.

“You see they go a little numb after a bit. Never wear them tight enough to go totally numb, you’ll kill your nipples, literally. When P takes them off, the blood rushes back into them filling them and reawakening every tiny nerve ending in them.” Lisa shuddered at the thought.

“And that reaction is just from thinking about it. Imagine P taking them off.” Lisa closed her eyes

“He gets me right to edge first, then BAM!” she clapped her hands together.

“Oh my god, it’s like my orgasm explodes through my tits, then back in and down and out of my pussy!”

Lisa suddenly looked a bit sheepish, “Sorry, got a bit carried away.”

Sally and Jane were dumbfounded for a second, “I don’t care how hard you cum my dear, ain’t no way Chris is doing that to my precious babies,” Sally remarked, stroking her nipples, causing all three women to laugh.

“And the other night when I saw you,” Jane felt her mouth go dry and took another swig of her drink. “When you were kneeling next to your husband and he was patting you like a dog.”

“Oops,” said Sally.

Lisa stiffened and then took a breath, “Have you seen that fifty shades shit?”

Jane felt abashed by the sudden aggressive edge to Lisa's voice, “Yes?” she replied questioning if it was the correct thing to say.

“First thing you need to do is forget everything you saw in that. Sure, there are some people in relationships like that, but really, he was just a thug and a bully. That film was such bullshit it did nothing but harm the image of the lifestyle,” Sally reached over and put her hand on Lisa’s arm.

Lisa took another deep breath before continuing, “What you saw was a loving interaction. It’s too long to really explain, but P does it because he loves me and I him. Do you ever rest your head in John’s lap? Does he stroke your hair? It’s no different.”

Lisa went on to explain about her submissiveness and what she got from it, how she and Peter had come to their understanding of her needs and that their practice was at the lighter end of the spectrum of Dominance and submission.

Jane turned to Sally, who held up her hand, “I know what you’re going to ask and yes, it is a turn on for me when people watch. When Lisa told me that she thought you might be watching us it was a double turn on with her and P already there. Tell me Jane, were you playing with yourself?”

Jane looked away, not noticing Sally’s hand move between her legs.

“How delightful! P was playing with Lisa and I could see she was helping him out,” Her hand slipped under the edge of her bikini bottoms. “While P was stroking Lisa, and she was stroking him, what were you doing?”

Jane didn’t reply straight away but looked up at Lisa who smiled so gently and gave a little nod that it encouraged her. Lisa also pointed to her eyes so that Jane remained focused on her.

“At first it was just me, then John came out.”

Sally gasped a little as her finger stroked over her clitoris, “Both of you?” she sighed. Lisa reached out and put her hand on Jane’s cheek to stop her from looking over at Sally.

“Yes,” Jane quietly explained what had happened, right up to the point where she had orgasmed when Lisa waved.

“Oh dear, sweet Jane, thank you!” Sally breathed as her orgasm overtook her.

Only then did the full realisation of what had happened strike Jane; the shock apparent on her face. Lisa reached out and held one of her hands smiling still. Jane relaxed and looked over at Sally who winked at her as she lay back enjoying the afterglow.

“Time for a swim!” Lisa announced and stood up, slipped her bikini bottoms off and dived into the pool. Sally followed suit.

Jane got up and joined them swimming but thoughts about what she had seen and heard on this holiday were doing their own swimming inside her head. As these floated away, the new experiences she had felt came to fore and jostled for attention.

“Penny for them?” Sally interrupted.

EvaKent25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaKent25

“I was just thinking about this holiday so far. It’s been…”

“Emotional?” asked Lisa trying to put on a cockney accent and failing.

“I was going to go with interesting or enlightening.”

They got out of the pool and lay by the side as they carried on chatting. Lisa rubbed sun cream into Sally’s back and bronzer into Jane’s. She also rolled Jane’s bottoms down a little to lower the line at the back before rubbing more bronzer into her bum. Sally then put cream on Lisa’s back.

“Never been exposed to any of this before?” Lisa asked, continuing the conversation.

“Not really,” and Jane explained in detail some of what she was thinking.

“Two rules,” said Lisa when she finished. “First, from the BDSM handbook, if there were such a thing, Safe, Sane and Consensual.” She then went on to explain the concept.

“Second, don’t worry about what other people think or what society at large thinks; generally, they are hypocrites. If it feels right and no one is getting hurt, try it, just make sure you apply rule one. If you don’t like it, don’t do it again. If it feels wrong, never be afraid to say no, because it probably is wrong, at least just for you and you are all that matters.”

Both Sally and Lisa reached out and held Jane’s arms, “You’re a stunning young woman with a beautifully open mind. You’ll be a treasure for everyone you meet.”

The conversation relaxed a little and the three women spent the rest of the afternoon moving between sitting, lying and swimming. They were all sat around the table when Chris walked through the sliding doors. Jane scrambled for her top and while she was getting it on John and Peter walked out too. Sally and Lisa did not miss the men appraising Jane, nor John looking at both of them.

After a short while exchanging pleasantries, the three couples went their own ways. The older pairs were going to a bar that night with dancing. Jane and John declined, they wanted to reconnect after their day out and chose a quiet beach-side restaurant for their meal.

Over dinner Jane and John talked about their days, most of it was generalities about the places they went. Shopping is shopping and walking several miles hitting balls about is golf. John told Jane of the struggle him and Chris had and the number of people they had to let play through. He mentioned about a group of women who came through and flirted with them to no end. Chris and Peter seemed really at ease with it, John could feel himself blushing just telling Jane.

Jane just laughed, holding his hand, she said, “It was harmless, it wasn’t going to go anywhere was it?”

“Well, no, but…”

“It’s no big deal then,” she said, her foot rising between his legs. “Just so long as you remember who’s this is.” Laughing again when she saw John’s blush deepen

Jane then leant over the table and in a conspiratorial whisper asked, “Was anything said about the other night?”

It was John’s turn to laugh, “You know Lisa never saw you? She was just playing a hunch.”

“I know, she told me today. Did he say anything about the kneeling and all that?”

“Actually, it was him that raised it, let’s pay and we can take a walk down the beach.”

A few minutes later the couple were walking hand in hand along the golden sand. There was no sunset over the ocean on this side of the island, and they agreed that they should try to get a sunrise in. They headed toward the area they had found the day before, passing one of the bonfires on the way. The revellers offering them a beer each, even saying to take it with then when they explained they weren’t stopping.

When they had perched on the inside of the rocks, they were out of sight of the rest of the beach. Jane curled into John’s arm and they sipped their beers in silence. Jane told John what Lisa had said about her and Peter; this tallied quite closely with what John had been told. John was surprised at the clamps but when he showed some interest was closed down immediately.

“Did she say about spanking?” he asked.

“Oh god! Yes, err no. No, she didn’t say about spanking; but yes, now you mention it, I remember them saying about it that night.”

“Apparently Lisa enjoys it.”

“You’re talking shit now. Even if she did surely her husband couldn’t beat her?”

“I was thinking that, and it obviously showed on my face. Peter said at first, he struggled. He struggled with the whole concept, but it was something Lisa needed, and it had led to issues in their marriage. He didn’t go into details.” John paused, wondering if Jane had any information.

“That’s about as much as Lisa told me, they had marital issues around it.”

“Well, he has come to terms with it and from the way he describes it, it’s not a beating more a prelude or even replacement of foreplay. He said he knows when Lisa is itching for it. During the times they are in their roles, she becomes a brat. Did she explain that?”

“No, I heard them say it too, just before she waved” Jane was starting to get even more curious about this now.

“It’s much like it sounds, she starts to play up. She is supposed to do as she’s told by Peter, but she refuses. They do have things like do’s and don’ts and safe words,” Jane nodded. “She is supposed to kneel like she was the other night, but she might sit cross-legged. We saw some of it, she’s not allowed to orgasm without permission, and she did.”

“No? Seriously?”

“Yes, so when they got in, he starts to spank her and she asks if that’s all he’s got, is he some sort of wuss etc. He says she’s got an arse of steel,” John chuckled at this.

“He also said it scared him to start and at first he spent more time rubbing her bum with the odd tap. He said that’s all become part of the game now, her pushing him to do it harder. Although he hates the idea of striking Lisa and absolutely felt sick when he first heard about her kink; he said now that he has got his head around it there are a few things that make it worth it.

“The whole roleplay has bought them closer, but the spanking more so because Lisa was so loving and nurturing building him up to do it how she likes. Each time reminds them of that time.

“Then there are her orgasms; he described what happens. First, he will stand her in front of him and he will kneel to her, the only time he does, and pull down her bottoms.”

Jane stood up and took a position in front of John, “What if she’s wearing a dress? Something like this?” she asked, holding the skirt part out.

“I guess he pulls her knickers down,” replied John, not sure why Jane was standing.

She lifted her dress to her waist, “Do you think she has to lift it like this,” she paused for effect, “before he kneels in front of her and pulls her knickers down?”

“Possibly,” replied John, still not catching on.

“Oh, for Christ’s sake John! Kneel and pull my knickers down!”

Not sure he had heard her correctly John froze, then reacted, “Oh!” He dropped to his knees and hooked his thumbs into her knickers, lifting them over her hips. As he pulled them down, he leant forward and kissed her mound.

“What if someone comes?” he asked quietly.

“Then I would say job done.”

“No, not that, if someone comes, if they see you, us?”

“It’s a nudist beach, we won’t be nude. We won’t be having sex, so no laws were broken there. And after the other night, I think I might say let them watch, so long as they are discreet.”

John was shocked at this change in Jane, “Are you sure? I mean, I don’t know if we should.”

“You wanted to go skinny dipping.”

“But that’s different, this is, I dunno. Someone seeing you naked, I’m not sure I have my head around that but seeing you in a sexual situation…”

Jane hugged him, “John, dear, I have every faith in you keeping me safe. Okay?” He nodded.

“How about we agree as soon as it is really too much, not just collywobbles, then we say, and we stop?” Again, he agreed.

“So, what happens next?”

“You… she… Lisa has to kneel and take of Peter’s bottoms.”

Jane immediately dropped to her knees and did this for John. As he stepped out of his shorts, she returned what he did, only a little lower and kissed his cock.

“Then he sits, and she has to lay over his knee.”

John sat on the rocks, though a little lower this time, so Jane was able to rest her knees on the sand.

“Then,” lifting Jane’s skirt over her bum, “he starts to rub. He takes time, rubbing each, in turn, rubbing harder and harder. He rubs until her bum is starting to warm up.”

John lifted his hand after he felt Jane’s bum was getting warm and spanked her on one of her cheeks. He felt a surge of blood to his cock at the same time it rushed to his hand.

“Ouch! You didn’t warn me!”

“Oh, sorry, then he spanks one cheek,” he said, bringing his hand down on her other cheek.

He felt another surge and his cock pushed against Jane’s belly.

“She is supposed to count,” and he struck again.

“Three,” Jane said.

When Jane counted to ten John reached between her legs and stroked down her pussy to her clitoris, then turned his finger on it, then stroked upwards. Jane moaned and shuddered.

“Every so often he checks how Lisa is enjoying it.”

He struck again, “One!”

“Before carrying on.”

By the time Jane reached ten again, her bum was not sore, maybe a little more sensitive, but she could feel herself getting more and more aroused. Then John repeated what he had done before, running his fingers down to her clitoris, adding a little pressure as he twisted his finger and then pulled it back up. He kept the pressure on, parting her labia, adding a second finger as he reached her vagina. He did not need to check further he could feel how aroused she was, by how slick his fingers were. Both these slick fingers slid effortlessly into Jane. John didn’t push quickly but applied a steady consistent pressure as he pushed into her. Almost in slow motion, as his fingers entered, Jane’s back arched, while this happened a mewling escaped from her mouth and a small orgasm ran through her.

“Oh John!” she pushed at his hand so she could move.

Jane spun in John’s lap and she hugged him as their lips locked.

“Sorry for shouting, just how you were telling me, and after some things Lisa said, I was just so turned on.”

“It’s okay, just that first night you seemed adamant that you wouldn’t skinny dip, then now you are wanting me to spank you on the beach.”

Jane reached between them and rubbed John’s cock gently.

“You seemed okay with it though?”

“Well, yeah. Just very surprised.”

“While the others are out, shall we go back to the villa and we can talk some more?”

John nodded, kissed her on the lips and patted her bum. Jane scooped up her knickers and their bottles, as John slipped his shorts on. Jane cuddled up close to John as they walked, and he put his arm around her shoulder pulling her close. They were offered another beer but declined. The reveller offered to take the bottles from Jane, who held them out, not really thinking about holding her knickers in the same hand. The reveller just smiled at the couple as he took the bottles, “Have a good evening,” he said.

Once back at the villa, they knocked on the doors of the other two occupied villas to confirm they had the complex to themselves. John suggested another beer and while he was getting these, Jane went into the bedroom and quickly changed back into her new bikini. They sat up against each other on the edge of the pool, dangling their feet in the water.

Jane nudged John, “Is a penny enough?”

John leaned into her, giving a little push with his shoulder, “Not sure how many I would need.

“When we were in Tenerife and even your first night here, you were adamant about toplessness and then earlier I came back and you were topless. Now we’ve just got back from the beach where you have not just cum, you’ve cum after being spanked. Not just spanked but on your bare bum on a public beach.”

Jane looked abashed, “I’m sorry, I hope I haven’t upset you. I know with the girls today; we had a drink and they were so relaxed and casual about it. I mean Sally’s in her fifties and she is so confident about her body. Rather as she puts it, she has given up worrying.

“I did get to thinking, ‘what was I worrying about?’ Here now, just the two of us, we’ve both been naked together,” Jane reached behind and undid her bikini top.

As she slipped it over her head, she said, “I have no reason to worry when I am with you. With Lisa and Sally, I had no reason to worry as we were all women. I did panic when you returned though, not because of you, but the others. Chris had a good look I noticed.”

Jane was looking at and feeling John against her seeing if she could detect a reaction. When he tensed, she smiled to herself.

“I know you said,” Jane cupped one of her breasts, “you want to keep these to yourself, but to what extent? Oh, don’t look like that, no one is touching them, not even you if you don’t lose that pout. Are you comfortable around the pool here or on the beach, so long as no one gets too close or tries to get handsy?”

“I’ll fucking hurt them if they do!” Jane giggled and cuddled a bit closer to John. “I don’t know, is the real answer. My thing about skinny dipping is more about being naked outside, it’s always felt, I dunno, freeing?

“It’s definitely not about seeing or being seen naked and if I were with you, it would not be about people seeing you naked. I don’t give a shit what others think about you or if people are jealous of me, I fancy the hell out of you and that’s all that matters to me.”

“So, you’re not proud to walk down the street with me? For others to see you with me by your side?” Jane teased.

“Of course, I’m proud, I think walking anywhere with you is great, but I really could not care less what others think. It’s none of their business, it only matters that I think you are the most beautiful person in my life, and you want to be with me.”

Jane smiled and dropped into the pool. Pushing away from the side, she pulled the ties at the sides of her bikini bottoms and let them float free.

“Fancy a swim now, while it’s just us?”

Instinctively John looked around before standing and dropping his shorts. He dived into the pool and swam under Jane, turning, looking up at her smooth body under the water. As he was surfacing, he pulled his fingers along her back, making her flounder. His arms encircled her pulling her to him, holding her as she gathered herself.

He kissed the back of her neck and started to paddle toward the side. As he got closer and they got faster, their angle changed. Jane felt her legs brushing against his so started to kick on the outside of them. John stopped kicking before Jane and as they got to the side he slipped between her legs. As they collided, Jane smiled realising the position they were in. She turned her head to kiss John, as she contorted her legs around the back of his.

John ran a finger along one of her cheeks as they kissed, she felt it was a little sensitive, but nothing more than if she had been sat all day.

“I can put some cream on this. You’ve got some after-sun, haven’t you?” When Jane nodded, he continued, “Peter said that bit is what he loves most, although spanking Lisa is what she wants, and he sees it as a loving thing now. With the, I can’t remember what he called it, looking after her, he can start to love her whole body and show her he will protect it and her.”

“Maybe later. How did you feel about it? I could feel on a level you were enjoying it; I can feel the same appreciation now.” Jane giggled and wiggled her hips a little.

John put his arm around her and held her to him; then he pushed away from the side. He floated with her on top of him, her legs hanging down, her pussy against his now growing cock. He skulled about with them in this position, confident in his swimming abilities. Jane was comfortable in his care and relaxed onto him.

“I don’t know about what Peter and Lisa get up to, I don’t think I’m averse to trying some things with you. It wasn’t spanking you that turned me on, you have a beautiful arse and touching you all around there and feeling you react, well, it was arousing.

“What about you?”

“What we did was hot, how can I cum and not say it was? Some of what Lisa was telling me and how it affects her it got me thinking and it was arousing. But and it’s a big one, I will not kneel to you, except maybe one reason.” They both laughed at this as Jane clenched her thighs.

“I will not tolerate pain even for the payoff she gets. What we did tonight was fine and perhaps some spur of the moment stuff, but nipple clamps, all day? Fuck right off!”

John reached around and tweaked her nipples, “You sure?” Their fit of laughter sent them both floundering.

They gathered themselves and swam into an embrace. Jane hooked her legs around John’s waist and her arms around his neck. Falling into a passionate kiss, John pulled her closer, his hands drifting down her back and over her bum until he was cupping a buttock in each hand. Jane could feel that he was erect and throbbing against her. She could also feel John’s fingers creeping like a pair of spiders over her bum, marching toward each other. As they got closer, she could feel herself being opened up as John pulled her buttocks and the tops of her thighs apart.

The march was slow and sedate, one that she thought would never end. A couple of times she loosened her grip to give him a hurry-up but relented. As they reached her target, she squirmed in John’s arms and could feel the smile spread over her face. He had not finished though, he used two fingers on each hand to hold her open to him and a third to stroke along her labia. He was teasing, touching as softly as possible, but their movement in the water was denying him a steady rhythm. As he stroked back and forth every so often a finger would bump against her harder, one time it was her clitoris another at her vagina.

Jane started to try and move against John, the whole effect in the water made for very random touches, that were not helping her at all.

“Get to the side,” she gasped into his mouth.

John kicked off backwards and as their embrace loosened, Jane reached between them, taking hold of John’s cock and swiped it along herself a few times. When he was close to the side, she reached out, trusting his hold on her, and grasped the edge. Using that and his hips as leverage, she lifted herself and positioning his cock, lowered herself onto him.

“Oh yes,” Jane looked at John and smiled as once again she welcomed him.

This was awkward for both of them, neither had made love in a swimming pool before. John could just about get a toe onto the bottom, which was enough to anchor them with Jane holding the edge. Jane used John’s hips as her main leverage while he helped by holding her hips. He was not averse to pushing down a little when she reached the bottom; nor lifting her up a bit and swiping at her nipples with his tongue, he also gave her the odd nip with his teeth.

Jane would push herself against him and grind when she was down, but it was not quite enough. Her free hand which until now had been around his neck, she now snaked down between them. She started to stroke her clitoris in time to their movements, moving her hand away as John bought her down. She leant over John and kissed him again, moaning into his mouth, as their tongues entwined, and their breathing became more ragged.

As Jane’s back arched, she let go of the edge and drove herself down, shuddering in John’s arms. John held her close but knew he needed a better purchase so pushed off again for the shallow end. Jane had not noticed at first, then when she did realise what John was doing, concentrated on keeping them together. As they moved, Jane started to clench and release her pelvic muscles, gripping and releasing John inside her. She could feel his reaction as he throbbed against her. They looked at each other and smiled.

When Jane felt her back hit the steps, she put a hand down to guide them and sat on the edge of one. Bracing a foot against a lower step she wrapped another around John, who now started to thrust into her. He was taking several long strokes, then a pause, a few short fast and hard and then reverting to long strokes. Having cum once Jane could feel herself building quickly and just as she came, one of John’s hands flew between them as he tensed and shuddered through his own orgasm.

Between breaths and kissing as they came down, Jane asked, “What you doing?”

“We’re in the pool,” she nodded. “Would you want to swim knowing someone has cum in it?”

Her mouth dropped open as she realised and stayed open as she saw movement behind John.

“Cute bum!” said Lisa as she walked out of her villa. “Hi, guys, sorry to disturb you. Thought I’d pop out and let you know we’re back. There’s also another couple with us…” she left it hanging.

John and Jane scrambled to get up, running around the edge of the pool as Lisa watched. They grabbed their clothes, Lisa had reached into the pool and passed Jane her bikini bottoms.

“Feel free to join us,” Lisa called after them as they disappeared into their own villa.

Copyright 2020 ladyblue69 & kiteares

Thanks to cbears52 for proofreading

Thank you to the moderators helping me getting this published

And thank you to everyone that reads, comments and/or votes.

All feedback is welcome, either in the comments or via a direct message.

 

Published 
Written by kiteares
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments