Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy Gives Candy Some Sugar - 1

46
7 Comments 7
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This fictional story is inspired by our neighbor down the street. She is a divorced, single mother, with a young adult son. As far as we've observed, she isn't in a relationship, and we've never considered asking. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I personally have never been without a lover or FWB for very long, and so I contrived this scenario thinking of how it must feel to be in want of releasing sexual inhibition and satiating desire."

I was home alone, working on various projects around the house. I'd taken the week off to do this. My sub/slave baby girl, Lily, was at work. I was about to take a break out on the patio and have a quick smoke when the doorbell rang. My neighbor, Candy, was on my porch holding a paper grocery bag. Lily and I have spoken to Candy in passing many times since we moved into the neighborhood, but neither of us had ever invited one another to our homes.  

"Hello, Candy, anything I can help you with today?" 

"Hi, George, I saw your car in the driveway. I have some things from my garden I thought you and Lily might like." 

Candy didn't motion to hand to hand the bag to me and continued to stand. Before it got too awkward I invited her inside. 

"Oh, how thoughtful of you, come on in and put it on the dining table. It's over to the right." 

I moved aside to allow Candy entry. She walked to the table, placed the bag down, and proceeded to show me the bounty from her garden.  

"My zucchini plants have been going crazy. I hope you and Lily like zucchini, I've got six here, and more if you'd like. I also brought some tomatoes and peppers." 

"Wow, thanks for sharing! I know Lily will appreciate this as much as I do." 

Candy was clearly finished presenting me with this gift, and still continued to stand in place smiling and silent. 

"Oh, well, I was taking a break from working on the yard when you arrived. There's a freshly made pitcher of lemonade Lily made"

"Yes! I would love some lemonade, and could always use some lemons." 

I motioned for her to come in and have a seat on the sofa while I went to the kitchen to get the lemonade.  

"Thank you for the lemonade"  

Candy took a sip. "Mmm.....It's delicious!" 

"Soooo, Candy, it's Friday. Do you and your son have plans for the weekend?" 

"This weekend he's going camping with a group of his buddies. I don't have anything special planned for myself. I'll just be home doing things around the house" 

"There's always something to do when you have a house." 

Candy lives three houses down from us. I've never paid attention to the visitors she receives. In past conversations, the only person she ever consistently mentioned is her son, who is in his early twenties.  

I regarded her for a moment. She is a single forty-something-aged woman. 

"Candy, is there someone special in your life? Are you dating anyone?" 

Candy looked a little surprised by the questions. I thought perhaps I'd overstepped an unspoken boundary. She looked a little wistful when she responded. 

"No. I'm not seeing anyone at the moment. It's been a while since I've been in a relationship. I divorced Nick's Dad when he was little. I was with a guy, Mike, for two years. Dated occasionally. I'm afraid of trying online dating." 

Although I wouldn't characterize her as drop-dead gorgeous, Candy is an attractive woman. She doesn't go out of her way to play up her feminine attributes, but she doesn't look masculine either. She's curvy with large breasts, wide hips, and a big ass to match. My pervy mind imagined having her gagged, blindfolded, in restraints with a spreader bar, and her ass up ready for spanks. 

Despite the way my pervy mind works, I'm not in the mood for platitudes and polite conversation. I really want to get back to my home projects before Lily gets home. I decide to just say what's on my mind, no holds bar. I'm thinking what I'm about to say might make Candy feel uncomfortable and want to leave. 

"Are you lonely? Everyone has needs. Is there an intense craving in between those legs of yours?" 

Candy is looking me square in the face, slightly angled toward me. Lily and I have an L-shaped sectional. I'm on one corner of the L and Candy is on the other. I notice her glass is empty. I'm sorry I asked the question before noticing. 

"Yes" 

She looks a little sad, but the direction of our conversation doesn't seem to make Cany uncomfortable. I press on. 

"Do you touch yourself thinking about how nice it would feel to have a hard cock stretching your pussy lips open?" 

Candy sighs and her voice wistful. 

"Oh yes.....I touch myself every night." 

"Is your pussy hungry and wet for cock as we speak?" 

"Yes, oh yes, so hungry!" 

As I've been talking, I've been texting Lily. We have a Ring camera that provides a complete view of our living room and is enabled for chatting. I text Lily instructing her to pull up the Ring app to watch the live video streaming. I tell her that I'm going to call her and that she should answer, and listen, but not say anything. 

I receive a text back from Lily confirming that she was going to comply with the direction she's been given. 

 I call Lily, put the phone on speaker, and proceed with the conversation. 

"Why don't you show me how hungry your pussy is. Pull those pants off, spread your legs open, and show me." 

KylieDuarte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieDuarte

For a moment Candy looked at me like she wasn't sure she was hearing me correctly. Instead of telling me to fuck off, she kicked off her shoes, undid her jeans, and pulled them, along with her panties all the way off. She sat down, pushed herself back on the couch spreading her legs wide open. 

I don't care for hairy pussies. I require Lily to keep her pussy and asshole hairless and smooth. When I lick and eat pussy, I don't want to gag on pubes. Candy had a healthy dark bush. It concealed her pussy lips. 

"That's a pretty big bush you've got growing down there Candy. Use your fingers to spread your pussy lips apart." 

Candy reached down. Each hand spreads her  pussy lips open. Her large pink hole looked like a wide open mouth begging to be fed. 

"Your pussy is so pink. Show me how you touch yourself at night." 

 Candy began rubbing her clit. Although she was looking in my direction, she was in a daze. 

"Slide some fingers in your pussy, keep rubbing your clit too, and show me how wet you get." 

Candy began to intermittently finger fuck herself and rub her clit. Her eyes closed, She began to moan engulfed in the pleasure she was giving herself.  

I could feel my dick hardening. Candy's unexpected compliance was arousing. I wanted to see how far Candy was willing to go. At the same time, I had no intention of filling her starving pussy with my dick. Even more arousing was knowing Lily was watching and listening.  

I got up and stood in front of Candy with her legs spread open. I could smell the scent of her pussy. Her pussy was wet and glistening. Her secretions dripped down onto the seat of the sofa. White against the dark blue of the sofa fabric. 

"Open your eyes, Candy" 

My shorts were pulled down enough to show her my stiff dick. I was gently stroking it. 

"Is this what you're craving?" 

"Yes!" She moaned unashamedly overcome with the horniness and desire that comes from being alone for so long. 

"Do you like how a stiff dick feels in your mouth as much as you do in your pussy?" 

"Yes!" 

"Do you like the taste of cum?' 

I could see in Candy's face that she so badly wanted my stiff dick in her mouth and pussy. This made me even harder knowing that I was teasing. I had no intention of fucking any of her holes today. If it went in this direction, Lily, my lovely slave, and soulmate would have to be present. 

"Take your blouse off and show me those big tits of yours" 
Candy unhesitatingly removes her clothing exposing her large breasts. Her nipples were hard, further evidence of her arousal. I filled each hand with a breast, and gently kneaded them. I began to roll her nipples with my fingers, pinching and tugging them. Candy moaned in pleasure. 

I spit on my dick and rubbed it up and down my shaft and wedged it between her large breasts. Holding my cock with her breasts I began to rub my dick with them. She peered up at me with her lips slightly parted. My thrusts in between Candy's breasts became harder, more urgent. I was ready to explode. 

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue as far out as you can."  

Candy quickly complied, never taking her eyes off my cock. My cum sprayed out over her tongue, her breasts, and her face. As soon as the twitching of my cock stopped, it was time for her to go. 

"What a good slut you are Candy! Get up and get dressed. Put the tissue box down, no wiping the cum off of you. I want you to taste and smell what you've been missing and craving while you walk home. I've got to get back to my home projects." 

Candy reluctantly got dressed. She dressed carefully in order to keep as much cum on her face as possible. She scooped up some of my cum off her breasts and licked it smiling at me. My shorts were back up and I walked to the dining area, where Lily had bags of lemons ready to be given away.  

I handed a bag of lemons to Candy and ushered her toward the front door.  

"Thanks for stopping by and for the vegetables. When you get home, before you clean up, I want you to finger yourself and cum."  

As I shut the door behind Candy, I picked up my phone. I hoped Lily was able to listen and watch the entire time.  

"Babe? Are you still there?" 

"Yes Daddy, I'm here." 

"What did you think? I never would've imagined it would go as far as it did!" 

"Daddy, that was freaking hot! My pussy got so wet watching. I'm sorry Daddy, I know I'm not permitted to play with my pussy without asking first, but I was touching myself as I listened and watched. Edging only, Daddy." 

"That's okay baby. I know you weren't in the position to ask, but you'll still have a spanking waiting for you when you get home!"  

I had a feeling that Candy would be coming by again soon to ask for more sugar. 

Published 
Written by LadyL571
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments