Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Visit to The Office - Part Two, After Leaving Jay's Office

"Leaving Jay's office we entice a stranger to join us."

20
19 Comments 19
15.1k Views 15.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

In part one I described how we’d had sex in Jay’s office and nearly got caught. This part describes how we enticed someone to join us we left.

As we left the office, we decided to leave Jay's car in the car park so that we could travel together. Getting into my car, I opened the passenger door for Jay. It was so obvious that she was still feeling horny because as she got in, she made sure that I got an eyeful. Sitting on the edge of the passenger seat, she looked up at me smiling as she parted her legs. This allowed me to see right up her skirt as she exposed her bare, smooth pussy.

She sat in this position long enough for me to fully appreciate her nakedness under her skirt, and with a mischievous smile on her face, she lifted one leg into the car, spreading her legs wider. This caused her skirt to ride higher up her thighs, exposing her uncovered pussy even further.

Reluctantly, I peeled my eyes away from this erotic vision before me to look around us, wondering if anyone else was close enough to see Jay’s exposed pussy, still all moist and the lips swollen with lust and excitement. I looked back just in time to see Jay pull her other leg into the car, so I closed the door and adjusted my jeans as my hardening cock was straining against the zipper.

Walking back around the car to the driver’s door, I was still looking around to see if anyone else had witnessed Jay’s exhibitionism in the car park and felt a little disappointed that no one had. Once I was in the car, I looked across at Jay who was still smiling at me mischievously. Her skirt was still pulled high up her thighs, exposing all of her long legs and only just covering her pussy.

I couldn’t help myself as I reached across and slid my hand up the inside of her thighs until my fingers caressed the moistness between her legs. Jay raised herself slightly as I slipped a finger into her hot, wet pussy and I heard her let out a soft moan and sigh of pleasure.

She put her hand over mine and held it hard against herself as she looked over at me and said, ‘I feel really naughty and very horny. Let's go for a drive and put the roof down. I've just had an idea and I want to see if you like it.'

She wouldn't tell me what her idea was, but as I put the roof down, she reached over and rubbed my stiff cock through my jeans and told me to make sure I headed down the dual carriageway.

Looking across at Jay sitting in the passenger seat with her legs apart and completely exposed, I began to realise what she had in mind. Her shaven pussy lips were just visible under the hem of her skirt and with a wicked grin she teased me further by holding them apart and slipping another finger inside.

Still smiling at me, Jay sucked her finger clean and then adjusted her top for maximum effect by undoing a couple of buttons and slipping her bra off from underneath. Her nipples poked through the thin material, revealing just how turned-on she was. Looking at her like this had me feeling so turned on that I think I would have agreed to anything she wanted.

Shortly after setting off, we had to stop at a set of traffic lights to turn right for the dual carriageway. We pulled up next to a transit-style van and Jay decided to give the driver a treat. She looked up into the eyes of the man as we stopped and his jaw dropped when he looked down at Jay. She was in full exhibition mode with one hand caressing her tits and the other slipping down between her legs to pull her skirt up even higher to expose her naked pussy to the astonished van driver.

Jay blew him a kiss as the lights changed and we moved off, turning right. I could see in the rear-view mirror that the van was still sitting there. The driver was probably trying to take in what he'd just witnessed. Jay looked across at me with a smile and simply said, ‘I enjoyed that.'

I realised then that I did, too. I enjoyed it a lot.

As we headed down the road, Jay unbuttoned her top completely to expose her beautiful round breasts for my pleasure. And for anyone else that could see into the car. I had to concentrate on driving, but the sight of her abandonment had my cock straining hard at my jeans. There were a few picnic areas not far off this road, and I was thinking about pulling off after a few miles and heading into one and hopefully finding it quiet. Jay’s lustful exhibitionism was making me so horny I could hardly wait to slide my hard cock into her smooth, hot love tunnel.

I reached across and moved my hand up her leg to her wet pussy and easily slipped a finger into her soaking wet pussy. This brought a quiet gasp and moan from her as she pushed forward onto my hand, trying to get as much inside her as she could.

Looking ahead, I could see that we were coming up on a Range Rover. Jay noticed it also and immediately lowered her seat into a reclining position. As we approached, I could see that the driver was the sole occupant of the car. As we got closer, I could also see that it was a man in probably what I guessed was his early forties. As our car was a low sport style, the driver would have an excellent view from his vantage point of being high up.

Drawing up level with the Range Rover, Jay again opened her top, fully exposing her beautiful large breasts, placed her feet up on the dash, and spread her legs wide apart. Her skirt was pulled high up onto her waist and she was now fully exposed to our unsuspecting voyeur as I pulled alongside him and slowed so that we were running parallel with him.

It took a few moments before the driver noticed that we weren't passing him, and when he turned to see why, his eyes nearly popped as he witnessed Jay's blatant near-nakedness and total exhibitionism. She was in her element as she ran one hand up her body to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples, the other one sliding down her stomach and over her skirt to her smooth mound. Her hand continued to move down between her legs, where her fingers spread her pussy lips apart to display her charms to what I could clearly see was a very appreciative onlooker.

We drove like this for a couple of minutes with the driver looking down at Jay with a big grin on his face. Eventually I had to pull ahead of the Range Rover as we had traffic approaching from behind, and we didn't want Jay to be the cause of a serious accident. Jay briefly covered up, but left the seat in the recline position and looked across at me smiling and said, ‘Well, do you like my idea?'

DorisDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisDoll

How could I not like this? I loved it, and we were both so turned on by it.

Once the other cars had pulled ahead of us the road was clear again. Looking in my rear-view mirror I noticed the Range Rover moving out to the next lane and coming up alongside us. He was obviously hoping to see more of Jay, and she wasn’t about to disappoint him.

As the Range Rover drew level with us, Jay uncovered. With her short skirt pulled all the way up to her pussy, and her top pulled open displaying her lovely tits, she was once again clearly exhibiting herself for the driver to watch her showing off again.

After a short while, the driver of the Range Rover realised that he wasn't getting such a good view from this side. He wanted to move back onto my passenger side where Jay would be right next to him. However, I knew there was an exit coming up, and there was a picnic site not far away, so I mouthed the words, ‘Follow me.'

He must have understood as he slowed down and pulled in behind us.

Nearing the exit, I looked at Jay and asked her if she'd like to do more than just show off. Her response was a sexy smile and a low moan of desire as she slipped two fingers inside herself and then said, ‘Mmm. Definitely.'

With the Range Rover following, we made our way to the picnic area and found a very secluded spot to park near the back, close to the trees. It was starting to get dark by this time and there were very few cars around.

Once we parked up and our voyeur had positioned his Range Rover next to us, I got out and walked around my car to meet him. He introduced himself as Mark and I noticed his eyes straying into the passenger window of my car. Jay still lay in the passenger seat and had covered herself, but only a bit. Her long legs were still parted, and her short skirt was only just covering her pussy. There was no one else near enough to notice what we were doing. The Range Rover was big enough and positioned just right to shield us from anyone that may have looked over.

Shaking Mark’s hand during our introduction, I asked him if he liked what he saw. Not surprisingly his answer was a definitive yes. How could it not be? Jay looked delicious lying there watching us.

Turning back to my car, I opened the door and asked Jay if she would like to be introduced. Smiling she sat up and swung her legs out onto the car park and simply said, ‘Hello Mark.'

Reaching out her hand, but remaining seated, Jay took Mark’s and slowly pulled him towards her. We weren't ready for what she did next though. I watched as she looked up at Mark and unzipped him.

Teasingly she slipped her hand inside his zipper and pulled out what was now a very stiff and excited cock to within inches of her face. Mark seemed a little unsure as he looked around at me, so I just nodded my approval to put him at ease.

Jay was already moving her mouth towards him and gently kissed the tip of his cock whilst working her hand up and down its length. She looked up into Mark's eyes and seductively licked her lips then looked at me with a big smile on her face. Again, I just nodded my approval.

I watched as Jay leaned forward and again kissed this stranger on the tip of his cock and then teased him further by slowly licking around the head. Moving down, she licked from the base of his cock right back up to the tip and ran her tongue around the head tasting him. Mark looked at me again with an expression of ecstasy and disbelief as Jay parted her lips and slowly slipped her mouth all the way down his shaft.

Moving her head back and forward, I could see how turned on Jay was as she began some serious oral on this man that we’d only just met. She continued with Mark’s cock in her mouth as she moved out of the car to turn her backside towards me. Her short skirt was already pulled up over her hips, giving me a wonderful view of her beautiful naked round ass.

I moved in behind Jay and unzipped to take out my rock-hard cock and placed the head against her hot, wet pussy. Feeling me against her, she pushed back and my cock slipped easily inside her as she was so hot, wet, and horny. I thrust into her hard and she gasped in pleasure as she was fucked at both ends.

Still sucking on Mark’s cock, Jay’s head started moving faster. Mark was holding Jay’s shoulders as he fucked her mouth. I was at the point of orgasm and grabbed Jay's hips, fucking her hard and fast, whilst Mark also seemed close to exploding.

Just before Mark climaxed, Jay moved her face away from his cock and continued to work on him with her hands. I watched her hands moving faster and faster as Jay brought Mark very close, but just before he came, she pulled his cock into her cleavage and finished him off between her tits. Mark shot his cum all over Jay’s tits and neck in what looked like a very intense orgasm, his cock still wrapped in Jay’s ample cleavage.

Watching this pushed me over the edge and I couldn't hold back any longer. I continued to thrust hard into Jay’s pussy and the thoughts of our spontaneous adventure gave me a very powerful climax.

Jay must have been having similar thoughts as she pushed her head into Mark’s groin to stifle her cry of pleasure as her orgasm hit her. She looked ecstatic as she pushed back against me hard, her back arching and her pussy clenching as my cock drove into her. Her gasps and moans were almost loud enough to be heard by anyone close by.

Jay stayed in this position for a couple of minutes longer, Mark's cock still in her hand and held against her tits, me still buried deep inside her with my cock pulsing within her clenching pussy.

Finally, she leaned towards Mark, and after kissing and tasting the tip of his cock, she stood up and smiled at him before kissing him on the mouth.

Jay slipped back into the car after kissing Mark goodbye, leaving him to straighten and re-adjust his clothing. Mark couldn’t thank us enough as he gave us his card saying that he hoped to meet us again soon, then got back into his car.

Jay and I waved to him and then drove off. Looking in the rear-view mirror, I could see the Range Rover still sitting in the car park.

Driving back to Jay’s office to collect her car, we both spoke about how our little sex adventure went further than we both expected, but what a turn-on. We agreed that it won't be the last time we do something like this.

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments