Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Excuse Me, Mister

"Can a helpless, naked young woman get a man's help?"

14
6 Comments 6
7.8k Views 7.8k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Author's Notes

"An insatiable slut, she did not expect a nice guy. <p> [ADVERT] </p> How to do change that?"

“Excuse me, mister, can you help me?”

The man walked on by the van as if he didn’t hear me. I tried to shift in my seat a little, enough to turn the window crank with my knee. If I could get it down, even just a bit more, then maybe the next man could hear me. But movement was very hard the way I was tied up.

I was completely naked. My arms were bound behind my back, handcuffed together at my wrists and elbows. This had the effect of arching my back and pushing my breasts out.

I squirmed to get my knee against the window crank and push. I managed a little nudge, but the window dropped only about an inch. I tried again, but with my legs bent at the knee, tying my thighs to my calves, and a rod holding my knees apart, it was difficult to move without falling off of the front seat. Falling over onto the floor would be disastrous. Aside from all the pain it would cause, it would make it nearly impossible to accomplish my mission.

I am a reluctant exhibitionist. Maybe I should say a frightened exhibitionist. I love to show off my body. Ever since I went to a party in college two years ago, where I drank too much and fell into the pool. Whereby my boyfriend, Theo, with the help of his friends, took all my wet clothes off of me and then shared turns drying me off with napkins. I was almost as scared and embarrassed as I was aroused.

The time one of them tried to dry my pussy, the stimulation would make my juices flow and I would be wetter than ever. The boys thought it was great fun to blot my puffy pussy lips, then watch my juices emerge. In spite of my embarrassment, I orgasmed twice, with full, audible gasps and moans. This secured my reputation as a slut. Fortunately, that was at the end of my senior year, and I was able to move away.

The trouble is, I am a slut. At least I think I am, because I want to have people look at my beautiful naked body, I want them to touch it everywhere, and I want them to make me cum. I found out that I like to be tied up, too, because being tied up and helpless, somehow made me less afraid. Pretty slutty, huh.

I do have a boyfriend, now, the same Theo, and he knows he has to share me. I tell him it was his fault that I’m like this because of the pool incident. He knows I love him totally, but my obsession with exhibitionism and having my body touched and used is too powerful for either of us to overcome.

One time he suggested that I could get my kicks by getting naked in front of his football buddies while they watched the game on TV at our house. I thought that it would be fun and I made my plans. But I chickened out just before they arrived. That’s my problem, I want to do these things, I enjoy them when they are happening, but I get scared and don’t follow through.

So that was the first time he tied me up. He tied me sitting spread-eagle in the center seat of the couch. When the guys came, he told them to sit anywhere they wanted, but they could not touch me unless I gave permission. They all tried to be gentlemen. They tried to have a conversation, glancing at my naked body as casually as they could. They tried. But as the wetness gathered on my pussy, I think everyone became aware of my scent. I could smell it myself and wiggled some, like that would change things.

Finally, Sean, sitting on my right said, "I can't take this. Cali, may I lick your gorgeous cunt?"

I think I blushed, even though I was sitting tied up and naked in front of these men. I looked at Theo. He had a smile on his face as he nodded for me to do what I wanted. Sean got on his knees in front of me and tried to sniff my crotch without really touching me. His eyes were filled with lust. Looking into them, I couldn't think of anything I wanted more. I don't know who won the football game.

"Yes, please do," I said as my pussy pushed out more juice. The other two guys sat up, almost asking if they could play with my tits. Theo just watched as their salacious ministrations soon had me moaning and wanting more.

That is why I am here now. Tied up naked and helpless on the front seat of my van, in a sporting goods store parking lot at 10:00 in the morning. The plan is to get some guy’s attention and get him to help me get out of the ropes and handcuffs. Will he help me, will he take advantage of me the way I want him to, will he use me? Will I get my slutty desires satisfied? I was sure I would, because I could give him any sexual favors he desired. Just so long as he doesn’t hurt me.

Theo is my protection. There is a hidden camera in the van so he can watch what is going on. I drove the van here, and he followed in his car. Then he stripped me, cuffed and tied me. He put me in the front seat. Rolled the one side window down so someone could hear me ask for help. He taped what seemed like a piece of paper to my back, which wasn’t something we had discussed. The last thing he did was hide the key to the handcuffs. His choice of hiding places surprised me, and I giggled as he left. I know he hasn’t gone far, and I know he will watch the camera to keep me safe.

Three men have gone by and not one of them looked my way. I’m pretty sure one of them heard me, too.

I can see them going in and out of the store, but the parking lot is big and not that many are passing my way. I am sure they would help me if they would just look at me. I’m pretty, I think. I’m five foot four inches tall, one hundred and ten pounds. I have pointy cherry-red nipples on 34B tits, a narrow waist, a flat stomach, a very nice round butt, and a pussy with all the hair lasered clean off. Wouldn’t any man stop for that?

Okay, here comes a man now, carrying a large bag.

"Excuse me. Could you help me?” He stops and glares in through the side window. The way the sun is reflecting off the glass I’m not sure he can see much of me.

“Sure thing. What do you need, lady?” He is bobbing his head trying to see in passed the reflection.

“If you just open the door, I think you will see what I need.”

He leaned into the side glass, shielding the sun with his hand. A surprised expression passed over his face, followed by a brief grin. That was replaced by a worried expression. He stepped away from the van, looking carefully all around.

He grabbed the van door and yanked it open. In a moment his hand was on my throat.

“Is this some kind of a trick? You think you can play me, bitch?”

I choked, shaking my head as much as I could.

“No, I can explain,” I managed to cough out.

He kept looking around, inside and outside the van. Finally relaxed his grip on my throat.

I coughed a couple of times and took a few deep breaths.

“Okay, explain. Did someone put you up to this? Is this one of those college hazing things?”

“No. Not that. It’s… I’m…”

“You husband set you out here like this, or your boyfriend?"

I cleared my throat again. “No, I did this!”

“What? No. You didn’t get yourself rigged up like this, not by yourself.” His fingers, still on my throat, tightened slightly.

“But yes, I did this. My boyfriend helped. He did it because I asked him to.” I felt scared, but also found it kind of thrilling, kind of dangerous, even though that wasn't like me at all.

“I didn’t expect you would…react like this. I thought you would just, you know, feel me up or something. Go ahead, do whatever you want.” I decided to be less scared, thinking that might make him less ... angry... afraid?

I wished I could press my breast into his hand, instead of my throat. I watched him as he looked all around again. He had a gentle face, but it was tight, his lips were drawn thin. I wondered what they would feel like on my clitoris.

He returned his gaze to me, looking at my naked body. I watched him. His eyes fixed on my nipples, standing out proud in the center of my red areolas. I think he swallowed unconsciously as he licked his lips. I knew then, I wanted to lick his lips, or anything else he might offer me.

Slowly he lowered his gaze, trailing over my naked flesh, the curve of my narrow waist and flat belly, down to my womanhood, spread wide with the bar. He lowered himself down, squatting, eyeing my clean, smooth pussy. His mouth was so close I thought I could feel his breath. My juices released some, and almost on cue, he inhaled deeply. I thought he would touch me. Oh, how I wanted him to touch my pussy, slide a finger in or rub my clit. He extended one fingertip and drew it lightly up my slit. It was heavenly! But he stood up, holding his wet finger to his nose while his other hand adjusted his cock in his pants. It was clear I was making him hard. The thought of his hard cock made my juices flow again and filled my pussy with desire.

“Why?” He said, reluctantly pulling his gaze away from my nakedness and looking into my eyes. “Why would you put yourself out here like this, at the mercy of strangers? You don’t know what they’ll do.”

“I know. I know it’s a risk. But that’s part of it. I don’t know what they’ll do. I don’t know what you will do either. Somehow that gets me hot inside. I like showing my body to other people. I’m kind of a slut that way. When you were looking at me just now, it was very exciting. The way you looked at me, you desired me. I like it.”

“I know what I should do. I should shut this door and walk away. Leave you to your games.”

“Oh, please don’t. I’ll be very grateful if you help me. I’ll do anything. Please help me.”

He seemed unsure. Wasn’t I pretty enough? Wasn’t my naked body, young silky skinned female body tempting enough? He looked around outside the van again. The muscles in his face tightened as his mind wrestling with desire, and… and what? Fear? Right and wrong? What was going on with him?

“Touch me,” I said. I was afraid he was going to walk away. That he could resist my naked beauty left me uncertain. “Touch me, please. Just touch my cheek, please.”

After a long moment, he raised his hand and touched her cheek. His fingers held the side of my face and his thumb brushed my lips. Didn’t he feel that I was soft and warm, that I was more than just a slut. Did he feel my humanity?

His face relaxed a bit. Again, his eyes travelled slowly over my body. I felt his gaze moving across my skin, gently caressing each curve. The flow of flesh at the side of, and beneath each breast, the smooth circle of each areola and the pointing crown of each nipple. I closed my eyes and saw through his, saw the flatness of my belly, punctuated by a small navel ruby colored jewel. With his eyes I saw my pubic mons rising proud, before its graceful decent to a now protruding clitoris, and the wet folds of my vulva.

I was momentarily startled as his hand cupped my left breast, gently squeezing. I moaned, my juices dripping down to my anus. He lowered his head and I felt a wet kiss on my erect nipple. Another sigh escaped. Then he withdrew.

“What is your name, my naked nymph?”

“Cali.” I managed, still floating in the warmth of his touch.

“Okay, Cali, I will help you.”

I smiled with relief and anticipation. With that, he slid his hands under my ass. They were warm and strong. I thought he was going to molest me. I hoped so, but instead he lifted me like I weighed no more than a cardboard cut-out, and set me back down so my back, and handcuffed hands were facing him. He lingered close. I could smell him, and I wondered if he was gathering my scent. One hand was idle on my thigh, while the other slid up to my bound arms. Then I felt him pull off the paper note that Theo had taped to my back. He read aloud the sentence on the outside of the folded paper. It said, “Take good care of my girl.”

He then opened the paper, and read it to himself.

“What did it say,” Cali said, worried about the momentary silence.

He smiled, “It is a very strange letter from one stranger to another, about his girl, Cali, about you.”

“Tell me what it says,” Cali said impatiently.

He folded the paper closed and dropped it to the floor.

“What did it say,” Cali worried.

He looked at her shoulders and the nape of her neck, at how they merged together in beautiful symmetry. I turned my head trying to look at him.

“What was in the note?” I inquired once more, beginning to feel anxious.

“I’ll tell you… after.” With her head turned, he saw the flawless line of her cheek and jaw, the strong, wide curve of her chin, and the soft fullness of her lips. He made his decision. He placed a hand on each shoulder, barely touching, and drew them together as the slid up the sides of her neck. His fingers tightened.

  1. tensed up in fear, remembering his hand on my throat earlier. He pulled me to him, turning my face more toward his, then kissed my lips, a light, fleeting touch that was more like a promise then a sexual exchange. I sighed, part relief and part arousal. It was a caress, not a threat. His hands moved up through my hair, feeling the thick locks, and smelling my fragrance, all the while his lips hovered just out of reach. I savored the feather touch of his quickening breath. He nuzzled the smooth contour of my cheek, pausing only a moment before drawing his hands back down my shoulders, then sliding them down to hold the orb of each lovely tit. Lightly dancing fingers inflamed every fiber, every cell in my breasts came alive, rising and falling with increased anticipation. Leaning down he began kissing the nape of my neck, forming wet circles of kisses along each side, then along my shoulders.

His advances were met with a mix of soft whimpers and urgent moans. I strained against my bonds, forced to allow him to control my satisfaction, to submit to his pace no matter how much I desired to have him inside me. His hand released my tits and slide down my belly to the smooth mound of flesh just above my pussy. I moaned with pleasure, cherishing the feel of being touched, yet anxious that he stopped before reaching my clitoris and moist folds of my labium. Still, my excitement was building rapidly as juices surged from inside, running down passed my anus and puddling on the seat.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

He stopped, and pulled away placing one hand on the back of my neck. Before I could question what was happening, I heard the sliding side door of the van open, and in a heartbeat, he lifted me from the front seat and set me on the rear floor of the van. It was carpeted with a thick pad, like a mattress topper, placed here for precisely this reason. He closed and locked the front door, crawled into the van sitting on his haunches, securing the door behind him.

I was seated there leaning back on my bond arms, my knees spread wide by the bar, and my engorged, very wet pussy on full display before this stranger. I smiled up at him, wondering what he would do now, now that we were alone inside the van.

Then, like a cold wind blowing out a candle, everything changed. I saw a shadow, confused by longing, wash over his face. His eyes changed from the look of a puppy dog to that of an alpha male wolf.

“Where’s the key?” No passion rang in his voice. It was solid, resolute authority. I expected him to ask for it as part of our foreplay. But there was no play in the way he said it.

“What’s wrong,” I asked. “You can have me tied up, it’s okay. Whatever you would like I would like.”

He shook his head, “This is too crazy, I can’t do this to you, not like this. I’ll feel like a ... it seems wrong.”

“It's not wrong. How can it be wrong when it's me that wants it,” I argued? “I want you to have me. I want this to happen. I NEED it to happen.”

“I know. I know.” He shook his head in apparent frustration. “I get what you’re saying. I see your crazy logic, but it doesn’t feel right.”

I didn’t know what to say. My pussy was naked and throbbing in front of this man. I could see the lust in his eyes, or at least I did moments ago. I can see the bulge in his pants, I can see the confusion he has, the challenge of wanting to do the right thing against the force of desire.

“But,” I stammered, “I want you.  Doesn’t that count?”

He hadn’t been looking at me. His eyes watched at a point a foot above my head. But now he did, and after a long pause he said. “I’ve known you for what. Five minutes? If you can call this knowing someone. But I want you, too. I really want you. You’re beautiful, but I think you must be crazy or something, and I… I can’t take advantage of you.  It just seems wrong. So, do you know where the key is? Let me get the key to those handcuffs and get you free. Then we can go our own ways.”

I did know where the key was. In spite of the new solemn tone, I had to giggle.

“I know where it is, and I’ll tell you if you promise that you will get it.”

“Of course, I’ll get it. I’ll get you out of your bonds and then I’ll leave.”

I smiled at him, and giggled, as I told him, “It’s in my vagina!”

I watched his eyes roll back into his head as he realized what that meant.

“You will have to shove your fingers into my pussy and get the key out.” I was still smiling. I had hoped for an exciting morning of wild sex, but mister nice-guy here was putting the kibosh on that. Now he had to fish around in my pussy for the key. It was a kind of poetic justice, and it was funny.

He was still sitting on his haunches. Angrily, he grabbed me and yanked me to him which resulted my knees going on either side of his. At the same time, the bar spreading my legs was dislodged from between my knees.

He slid one hand into my crotch. He had to lean forward a good bit to achieve and angle that would allow his fingers to slip into my pussy. The moment he touched my labia I gave up a delightful cry. First, he inserted one finger. I was so swollen with desire and so wet that it met with no resistance. He slid his index finger in and I moaned so loud, and deep, I was sure anyone passing by would hear clearly. I gushed. My juices released an unbelievable spate, wetting his entire hand. The smell of my extreme arousal wafted up and filled the van. The way he had to lean over put his face close to mine. I jerked my head up and kissed him. It was warm, but brief. I couldn’t hold myself up, especially the way my cunt muscles strained against his searching fingers.

With every movement of his fingers another moan was drawn from my throat. I began breathing heavy and fast. I could feel an orgasm rising rapidly, strong and impatient.

His eyes were closed. But his whole demeanor betrayed his desire. His breath was coming more rapidly too.

I‘m cumming,” I screamed. That small ball of pleasure in the core of my body suddenly erupted, rushing over me like the waves on an ocean shore. My muscles contracted, my pussy clamp down, but just a split second too late.

“I got it,” my reluctant lover yelled and yanked his fingers free of me. I convulsed uncontrollably, shaking in spasms of pleasure despite the sudden emptiness of my vagina. All pent-up emotions since I began planning this event came flooding through me, flushing away frustrations and washing away anxieties with every delicious tremor.

When I finally calmed down and opened my eyes, he was staring at me, as if in awe. I met his gaze. He shook his head, saying, “Well, the was something. I’ve never just ‘seen’ someone have an orgasm before. I have always been a participant… this was…awesome!”

I grinned up at him. “Oh, you participated! My god… I was ready, but you, you made the magic happen. I shuddered again, as my pussy, still pulsing, sent a last final good-bye wave.

“That was something,” he said again. Then he reached for my shoulders. “Let’s get the handcuffs off of you. I think I have to roll you over on your belly.” Which he did with ease. He was quite strong. My bare ass caught his eye, or at least I think it did because he stopped for a minute. his hand lightly moved over the two globes of my ass. I instinctive spread my knees apart, hoping he would touch my pussy again.

But he went for the handcuffs, seemly intent on setting me free, when all I wanted was to be handled, touched, licked and fucked. I wouldn’t mind that bulging cock of his in my mouth either.

He was having trouble working the key. He tried it in the other set of handcuffs and they released easily. He took them off and dropped them out of the way. Then he commenced to try opening the first set again. They would not open. His knee moved up between my legs as he tried to get a better vantage point to open the handcuff. I wiggled on my belly, trying to scoot my needy pussy back against his knee. I think he caught on to my plan and moved his knee up into me. I moaned. I couldn’t help it. It felt so good.

“Damn it!” He said in loud, angry voice. He seemed a man that was always able to accomplish his task. But frustration challenged his usual capable demeanor. I think part of it was because he wanted me, wanted to take me every way possible, and he was holding himself back for a reason he didn’t really understand. Sexual confusion, compounded by self-imposed blue-balls.

“I can’t get these other handcuffs off. The key won’t work. Did your boyfriend set this up too?”

“No.” I was about to defend Theo when I realized what the problem was. “Ohh…” I said, and it must have alerted him to my realization.

“What?” He pushed his knee hard between my legs and I gasped. “What aren’t you telling me?”

“Ah…don’t get mad at me.”

“I’m already mad. Don’t fool with me. Give!”

I couldn’t help but laugh, “I’ve been trying to give you all of me!”

“C’mon, don’t fool around, tell me, or I’ll spank that beautiful ass ‘till it’s red as your nipples.”

“How about this,” I countered, “You spank me, then I will tell you what I’m thinking.”

It didn’t take but a second until my right ass cheek shook with the strike and began a warm sting.

“Stop fooling around. Tell me!”

“Not yet,” I said giggling again. “Please continue.”

He pulled his knee out from between my legs, grabbed my middle and lifted. I now had my face, tits and knees on the mat with my ass in the air. Before I could truly appreciate my position, five rapid open-handed slaps stung my ass. Five more followed on the other cheek.

The stinging and the heat were a delightful surprise. I could feel the moisture gathering in my labia.

“Tell me,” came his command and another slap.

“Tell me, damn it! I can keep this up all day.” Another slap on the other cheek.

“Tell me!” Slap.

“Tell me!” Slap.

“Tell me!” Slap.

They kept coming. My juices were running down my legs. Next, I felt a finger go into my pussy, and to my surprise, a thumb entered my asshole. I flooded. I gushed. My pussy juice ran out of me like squeezing a plastic honey bottle.

“Tell me!” Slap.

My body bucked and shook. It was so intense, I couldn’t breathe. My knees went weak.

“Tell me!” Slap. It was more than I could handle as this last slap knocked me over on my side. That stopped the slapping. My buttocks felt on fire. I shivered through the last of this orgasm. Then he was all over me. His hands went everywhere, kneading my hot flesh, sliding through my folds and twisting my nipples. His mouth pressed against mine. The intensity and passion in the kiss and the manipulation of my body sent me into another orgasm.

Now I wanted the handcuffs off. I wanted to be able to hold him, to pull him deep into my hungry pussy. I wanted my hands all over HIM!

He moved away from me, and I froze in my heat. But he was removing his clothes, it was okay. Then I saw his wonderful cock, thick and long enough to punch my cervix into heaven. He rolled me unto my back, grabbed me by my trussed-up knees and pulled me to him, pulled my legs around him where he knelt. He started to push his cock into my cunt.

“No,” I yelled. “Wait! There’s another key to the handcuffs. It’s still inside me. Get it out first!”

He looked like I had stolen Christmas, but recovered quickly. He was a man possessed. He slid back from me until he could get his fingers, those wonderful fingers, into my engorged pussy. I obliged by having another liquid-filled orgasm, rocking against his exploring fingers. I think he might have seized it several times, but in the well lubricated environment, capture eluded him. I, on the other hand, rode a whirlwind up to the alter of ecstasy. When success was finally his, he removed his hand quickly! Again!  Which served to aggrandize my orgasm even more.

He rolled me over on my belly. My body was writhing with overlaping convulsions. In the effort to get the key into the handcuffs, he moved around to where his throbbing cock was beside my face, only inches away. I couldn’t reach it. I wanted it in my mouth something terrible, but in my state of unending orgasm, I had neither the ability nor the position to make it happen. As my convulsions wained and some sense of reality returned, I lay there looking at that beautiful cock with unrequited admiration, while its owner released me from the last pair of handcuffs.

That left only my legs bound up. But he was too far gone with lust and need. He again lifted me from the middle raising my ass in the air. I screamed with pleasure as he penetrated me from behind. His thrusts were eager at first, urgent. But as my moisture coated his phallus, and the soft furrows and ridges of my vaginal walls caressed him, he slowed his pace, choosing to enjoy the experience rather than seeking only release. It didn’t matter to me. I was so far into nirvana, that I couldn’t finish one moan or gasp before the next one started.

I like being fucked doggy style, but as the blood returned to my arms, I wanted to place them around him. I wanted the full body embrace of this man, to feel his chest against mine, to wrap him in my arms a hold his body as his muscles work to bring us both, in union, to the zenith of euphoric pleasure.

As if he knew my thinking, he pulled all the way out, flipped me over like a child’s toy, and entered me with my knees up on each side of his torso. Between gasps I managed to wrap my arm around him and hold on. His pace was slow at first, paying attention to how his cock slid in and out, where it rubbed inside me. But, almost imperceptibly, his pace began to increase. I pulled his mouth down to mine and kissed him like I was going to die. He passionately returned the kiss, and pressed on for more.

The pace continued to increase until we had to hang onto each other, the energy in our matching thrust enough to disjoin our union. Then the holy grail came to us. With passion unrestrained, no thoughts to distract, we latched onto that sublime crescendo of physical, emotional and spiritual rapture that is levels beyond euphoria. We came together. Our mutual eruptions fed each other, reinforcing each convolution, each shudder of joy and satisfaction. In that moment we were lovers alone in the cosmos, uninhibited and free to fill our senses.

When it was over, we collapsed, unable to move. Our breathing, ragged from our love making, made a slow return to normal. He lifted himself off of me and dropped by my side. We lay still for a while, cherishing that post-coital bliss.

When my heart-rate found idle mode again, without moving I asked, “Okay, tell me what the note said.”

He found the note and began reading.

“Take good care of my girl. Enjoy her. Use her sexually anyway you see fit. Have her suck the cum out of you cock, or spill it on her face. Fuck her in all of her orifices. Make her rim you ass. Whatever you desire. It is what she wants. But do it tenderly and don’t hurt her. I mean it. Don’t hurt her.”

“You’re terrible,” I said. “You didn’t do all those things. You didn’t make me do all those things! And you spanked me!”

He laughed at the absurdity of it all. “Yes, I did, I spanked your gorgeous little ass, and I just might do it again.”

I sat up and leaned over. I took his flaccid cock into my mouth. Warm and wet, I sucked gently, tasting the mix of our cum. The perfect tonic to round out the pleasure of the morning.

After a while he said, “I guess we should untie your legs, now,” realizing that I still was partially restrained.

“Tell you what,” I said. “Put your fingers back inside my pussy, and I’ll tend to the untying.”

I’m such a slut!

 

 

Published 
Written by WillHarty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments