Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Truth, Chapter Two: The Whole Truth

"The second party fantasy fulfillment"

74
11 Comments 11
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I sat back on the sofa catching my breath, as Bill knelt down to suck my load out of his wife’s pussy. To say he did so with relish would be an understatement. Soon she rolled him on his back and rode his face as she jacked his little shaft. It only took a minute till he came hard.

Through the muffled voice, I heard him ask her to suck him off. Her reply was that she was too exhausted. Then she pointed his dick to me with a questioning look!

I replied, “ He can stroke himself off later to his heart's content!” Then I stood and brought my semi-hard cock to her and told her, “You left a mess.”

She obediently sucked my cock and balls clean like a good little slut.

Before long, Amy was riding his face to another orgasm. When she had finished cleaning me and orgasming on his face, she led me to their pool. We got in and the cool water felt good against my skin. Amy’s hands were never far from my cock, or mine from her body.

Shortly Bill came out to join us, and I asked if he got his wish fulfilled.

He said, “I’ve never seen her be more sexy as when she orgasmed as you rode her.”

She left me long enough to swim over to Bill and give him a thank-you kiss.

Bill asked me if I enjoyed and I said, “Need you ask?”

Then Amy chimed in with, “I hope you got me pregnant!” said with the biggest fucking grin on her face!

I told her that I thought she’d make a wonderful mother! Then I asked Bill what he thought about raising another man’s child.

He said that they thought about adoption, but they both wanted a child that was at least part of her. He also preferred to know that the biological father had good qualities, rather than some random sperm donor.

That’s when I told him about having lost my wife and daughter. He said, “Well it looks like we all might get something out of this adventure!”

Amy swam over and gave me a big deep kiss and my cock hardened quickly as she floated with her legs wrapped against me. Her beautiful breasts rubbed up against me as we kissed.

Then she looked at Bill and asked, What if I don’t get pregnant? Can we try again?” looking back and forth at Bill and me for an answer.

I was happy to add the fact that I had an ongoing project that would have me in town for about half time for several months.

Bill made an assumption that he would always be present for her playtime. Amy knew she was alone during the week as Bill traveled. That would be her chance to be treated as she hoped!

After that, we all showered and planned for dinner out, she escorted by us both! Bill went in to shower first. When he finished I went in next and Amy followed me in to my surprise. She took the time to caress me as I played with her gorgeous breasts. She took a loofa and lathered me, scrubbing my back and front from head to toe.

I love it when a woman pampers me like that, and as she knelt she took my cock into her mouth. I told her, “All mouth and throat, no hands.” She dutifully began a luxurious blow job like few I have had before! So much so, I was really getting into feeling her throat around my cock, and I began to face fuck her like a cheap whore. I was telling her to be Daddy’s good little slut as I blew a good load down her throat causing her to sputter and cough. But I must say she didn’t miss a drop and came up smiling.

After the shower, we dressed and went to dinner. Since it was such a successful day for all concerned I offered to buy dinner if Bill drove. Amy picked a wonderful restaurant that had great food and was quite fashionable. Dressing for the occasion she wore something even sexier than before and I didn’t want to take my eyes or hands off her.

At dinner, she was showing herself off to me at every chance. Under the table, her foot massaged my cock to a hard tent pole. With the attention she was giving me at dinner with conversation, flirting, and her touching, it almost seemed like Bill was not there.

Soon it was time to return to their home and my car. I got in the back seat and Bill drove with Amy in the front. We hadn’t gone two blocks through the city and Amy told Bill to stop and pull over. I thought she was going to be sick or something, but she opened the door, got out, and came in back with me.

I looked to see Bill's reaction as Amy said, “If I’m to get pregnant, I want his best swimmers at every chance I can get. Plus, honey, you get to see him take me in the back seat!”

Bill just kinda shrugged and drove around as she started to blow me in the back seat. Before long she had crawled over my lap and started to ride me. Her wet cunt was like warm silk as she rode me in earnest. Every thrust had her making unmistakable sounds of getting fucked and closer to orgasm.

Meanwhile, Bill was jerking his cock as he drove. When Amy finally crested I was squeezing and pulling those firm breasts and nipples, like they were reins on a horse. She was moaning, “Oh fuck me!” as she came. Her pussy tightened like a vice on my cock. As I groaned and filled her with my swimmers, I heard Bill moan and blow his load on his steering wheel.

As we neared their house Amy got off my lap and cleaned my cock and we both straightened our attire as we pulled in the drive.

When we all got out I shook Bill’s hand, and Amy gave me a quick peck on the cheek. She said, ”I’ll let you know if we were successful soon!”

I drove back to my hotel with a Cheshire cat’s grin on my face!

The next morning was the start of the week and it was a busy one. I was planning to travel home midweek for a few days, only to repeat the process the week after.

Tuesday morning I had a call from Amy. She wondered why I hadn’t called Monday night to see her. I apologized, as any gentleman would, letting her know I wasn’t sure she wanted me to. She asked if she would be seeing me tonight. She said, “It’s time for you to help fill my fantasy!”

That brought a smile to my face, since I knew she had the desire to be used hard! Needless to say, I told her I’d pick her up for dinner! I told her to dress like she needed to be fucked.

After work, I headed to pick up Amy. When I met her at her door she was wearing a white dress so clingy and tight that it looked like a tube of sheer material meant to show off her body. It was sheer enough that you could clearly see her nipples beneath. Not to mention that it was short enough that she’d have to be careful sitting or bending over not to show her… assets! All of that was complimented by her red hair, red lips, red tips and red 6” heels.

As she closed the door I leaned in to kiss her but she pulled back saying she had plans for those red lips. She wanted to leave a ring of red at the base of my cock.

I told her, “You read my mind!”

As I leaned back against the back of the sofa she knelt and began to undo my pants. By the time she had my belt open and pants down I was already thickening up. As she reached in to grab my cock I saw her lick her lips as that well-manicured hand took hold. There is just something sexy about a well-manicured hand with a wedding ring, particularly if it is someone else’s wife!

smileCRYSTAL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileCRYSTAL

Before we started, I asked if her fantasy about being used hard was still what she wanted. She just smiled and said, “Yes Daddy!”

At that point, she leaned in to teasingly run her tongue over the tip as it glistened with precum. Then she licked from my tip to my sack and began sucking one ball and then the other. It was heaven on earth for me. I love luxuriating in a good slow sucking. But, it was time to start fulfilling her fantasy.

As I watched her red hair bounce as she struggled to get near the bottom of the shaft, I thought how beautiful she was. She had perfect makeup and a great figure, beautiful dress, she could have been a model.

I placed my hand on her head as she bounced and as she went down, I pushed, taking a fist full of that mane and guiding her to the last of the length. Up and down repeatedly the full length as her lipstick left a nice red ring on my base. Occasionally I stopped her to see how long she could hold at the bottom. Saliva was now coating my cock and dribbling down her chin. After each time I held her down for a moment, she would push away leaving a trail of saliva from my cock to her mouth! As she worked I whispered to her that she was a “good girl.”

The faster I worked her the more her eyes teared up! When she got me really close I started picking up the pace and holding her head down until she really had to push hard to get a breath. Then just before I blew a load, I pulled back to spray the load all over her face. The first rope decorated her forehead and one eye. The second and third got her nose and mouth. Warm cum drizzled down her cheek. Her makeup streaked from the saliva, cum, and tears. She looked like crayola had gangbanged her face! The saliva dripping down on her dress she was quite a sight!

As she was still breathing hard and sputtering I took my cock and rubbed her face making her face look like a Picasso painting. Some of her glazing drooled down her face and on her dress. Not a great deal but if one was looking, you’d notice.

When she stopped breathing hard and had sucked me clean I told her to go fix her makeup so we could go to dinner. I told her to keep the dress. She just smiled and said, “Yes, Daddy.”

We went to dinner and it was a lovely restaurant. Very old-school Italian sort of place. They gave us a very private booth on the side. As we walked through I could see the women giving Amy the side eye, while the men were licking their chops as she passed. Her ass was covered by the short tight dress and those “come fuck me” heels showing off her ass and legs. I knew what every man wanted there for dessert!

At dinner, we talked about the events of the weekend before. I asked if she had taken a pregnancy test yet and she indicated that she hadn’t. So I asked why she hadn’t and she indicated that she was on birth control!

I said, “I thought you wanted to get pregnant!”

She was like, “I do, but I wanted to regulate my cycle and I wanted to determine when I get pregnant! I want to conceive in August so that I can deliver in April or May!”

Then it was only June, and she wanted to deliver in time for a teacher's summer break next year.

Plus that gave us some fuck around and get to know each other time.

So I commented, “This was never intended by you, as a one-and-done fantasy fulfillment fuck for Bill, was it?”

She just smiled.

After dinner, we were leaving and walked past a table of three older couples. I heard one of the women call Amy a slut and a whore as she walked by.

I took offense to the remark and turned back to the woman. I leaned down between two of the old women and whispered “My companion is a beautiful, intelligent, passionate, and sexy young woman! All things you aren’t, and likely never were! She doesn’t need your approval to live the life she chooses. While she obviously has the admiration of your spouses!”

As I said that, I looked at their three husbands all of whom had a sheepish grin, knowing what I said was absolutely true!

Catching up with Amy - she was wiping away tears - I asked, “Did that old bitch hurt your feelings pet?”

“No. It’s just that Bill never would have spoken up for me like that! That was a very gentlemanly thing to do! she said. Then she gave me the sweetest kiss I’ve had in a long time.

When we got back to her house I pulled a package from my car. We went in and I kissed her, long and deep. She started sucking my tongue like it was a tiny cock. My hands were everywhere on her taking stock of my toy. Her dress was off instantly, leaving her dressed only in the CFM heels.

She knelt and began taking my clothes off as I was guiding her mouth to my cock. By the time my cock found her lips I was rock hard. I let her lick the shaft long enough to wet it then began pulling her into position across a sofa on her back her breasts were standing proud straight up, as I began to fuck her mouth, with her head hanging off the edge. It felt so fucking good and I began to take her by the throat with one hand as I mauled her tits with the other! Faster, harder, and deeper was all I could think about until I came in her throat.

She sputtered and coughed up much of it covering her face and getting in her hair.

As she was recovering I dragged her to the bedroom and tossed her on the bed.

She was on her back as I pulled her to the edge and began fucking her slowly moving her legs back till she was bent in half. Then I stopped and reached into my bag to pull out four restraints. I tied her arms to the bottom corners of the bed and her legs pulled back to the head corners of the bed. Once tied I began to eat her pussy. Bringing her closer to an orgasm. Teasing her from ass to clit and back. Alternately thrusting my tongue and fingers in her soaking cunt. As she would get close I’d begin slapping her ass and pussy lips till they were both red, swollen, and sensitive.

She was a delightful toy and I kept edging her close to orgasm for a couple of hours. Ultimately getting three fingers deep in her cunt, and filling her ass with her jeweled plug. During this process, her initial whimpers and moans turned to begging and pleading to be allowed to cum.

By that point, I was ready to feel her silky cunt milk my load out of my cock and I moved to over so I could use my weight to drive my cock as deep as it would go. My weight on top of her also made the restraints pull tighter on her, which stretched her limbs.

As I was busy plunging my cock deep I had one hand supporting me on her chest while the other had her by the neck. I was going at a pretty good pace when I noticed she was turning a lovely shade of purple. As I started to cum I noticed she had tightened her pussy like a vice. She was so good a fuck. I was pounding her like I was trying to break her!

I grunted and groaned with the departure of my load into her I rolled off her and I heard her gasp, moan, and orgasm in unison. Then I noticed her bed was soaked with her having flooded the sheets.

Her only response was, “Holy fucking Hell!”

I released her from her restraints, and she curled up next to me and we slept so contently.

Published 
Written by Imaginativerogue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments