Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Threesome And The Cage - Part One

"A night with a hotwife and her sub husband"

59
9 Comments 9
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"I uploaded this story in my first account with Lush."

Part One

Katy and I had met on an online service and started chatting.  Our conversations were easy and comfortable and they rolled effortlessly over several topics: we just clicked.  You know that feeling when you start to feel comfortable with someone and there’s no awkwardness.  She and I share the same sense of humor and we found ourselves laughing at our own, sometimes silly, jokes and witticisms.

One day we started talking about sex and what we liked and our fantasies.  I just mentioned that I like to fuck married women and she asked if it would matter if a husband knew and even watched.  I had never considered this as my previous affairs were conducted discreetly.  I became intrigued and our chats deepened, and she told me that their marriage lifestyle included threesomes while her husband watched and his cock was chastity caged so he couldn't get an erection.  Their last tryst was over nine months ago and she was keen to try a new man.

And so here I am sitting at the end of the bar of this restaurant about to meet my soon-to-become lover and her husband.  I was a little nervous as one never knows how these things may turn out. Different scenarios played themselves out in my imagination and as I swirled my Woodford Reserve around in the crystal glass my memories took me back to some of the pictures we shared.  Her provocative poses, breasts jutting out, nipples hard with anticipation, red high heels and thighs discreetly closed as if waiting for me to pry them apart. 

She never showed her whole face and the most I saw was a full red mouth, lipstick gleaming in the light.  My cock had been semi-hard since I walked in and I hoped that I would get to kiss that mouth, suck her nipples, pry her legs apart, and feast on her before taking her completely. 

I wondered how it would feel having her husband watch me totally claim his woman; helpless as his little cock floundered in its cage.  Katy told me that my cock was much bigger, thicker, and longer than her husband’s and her other lovers.  She had told Tom that I would reach untouched places in her pussy.  As I shifted my cock into a more comfortable position I noticed a couple walking in.  Katy was tall, as tall as her husband and she carried herself proudly and with confidence.  Tom, on the other hand, was trailing her and looked timid and lacking his wife’s assertive posture.

As Katy looked around I raised my hand in a wave and I was met with a brilliant smile that seemed to light up the room.  God, she was beautiful!  Dressed in a tight black skirt that came to just above her knees and showed off her fabulous figure, stockinged legs, and a sheer white blouse, she looked stunning.  Tom was dressed in jeans and a dark golf shirt and I couldn't help noticing how different they looked.

Katy came up between the tables to me and as I stood up I saw that she was braless and her breasts were visible through the sheer material.  Her nipples looked so hard and tight.  I struggled to look up into her eyes and I saw that she noticed my gaze.  We embraced and I was lost in her perfume and scent and felt her warm, willing body pressing close to mine as I hugged her.

Katy told, no almost ordered, Tom to get drinks. She reached down to my glass and took a sip and told Tom to get me another Woodford Reserve.  “Here’s a woman who knows her bourbon,” I smiled and said softly.  As Tom scuttled off she turned to me and we kissed and I could taste the bourbon in her mouth.  Briefly, her mouth opened and I felt her tongue softly lick my lips and as I opened my mouth my tongue met hers.

Her mouth was so hot and for a brief instant, my cock twitched.  She felt it and pressed and rubbed her mound against the bulge.  Pressing her demanding tongue into my mouth she said, “Hmmmm,  you feel good.” 

My hand cupped her behind and I squeezed.  I could feel her hard nipples pressed against my chest and it took all my self-control not to touch them.  “Later,” I whispered into her now open mouth.

A server came up to us and told us our table was ready and she led the way.  I had specifically requested a table in a quiet corner of the restaurant.  It was quite full and Katy and I sat next to each other facing the other diners while Tom faced us with his back to them.  I noticed Katy’s skirt had risen up and she made no attempt to cover her stockinged thighs.  Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her occasionally spread her legs and a man sitting a little bit away was watching us and her, getting a good view of her silk-covered legs.  “You’re teasing him,” I said.  “I am going to claim you as mine” and with that, I placed my hand on her knee.  I caressed the soft silky stockinged knee feeling her warmth in the palm of my hand and slowly moved my hand up and down stroking her leg, feeling it firm and toned from her pilates and yoga regimen.

We looked at the menu and decided on what we were going to eat.  I deliberately chose something light. Katy chose a fish dish and Tom was told to get a hamburger.  While the server was noting down our choices Katy opened her legs and my hand rode up.  I saw him look down and hesitate - her silk-covered thighs were on display and my hand reached the top of her lacy stockings and touched her soft bare skin - just inches away from her panties.  I wondered if he could see them from his vantage point.

Then Katy suddenly closed her legs, trapping my hand in those warm soft thighs and the server got the message.  He struggled to get the orders down and reluctantly left to place the orders with the kitchen.  I smiled and looked at the diner who was watching the whole time.  By now his wife had noticed what he was looking at and was talking to him sternly.

“Tom, why don't you tell John how you prepared me for tonight.”  Her voice rang out at the precise moment that the music stopped briefly and a lull occurred in the ambient conversation.  The tables closest to us most definitely heard as did some of the other tables a little further away.  I smiled and Katy and I looked at each other, eyes raised and barely containing our laughter.  Heads turned to look at us, some openly, some trying to hide the fact.

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

I then parted her legs slightly and placed my hand on her silk-covered pussy and pressed against it.  Through the thin fabric, I could feel the radiated heat and dampness, then I removed it and while eyes were on us I brought my hand to my nose to inhale her aroma.  What a heavenly scent.  I made Tom sniff my hand as well and said to him, “That's the closest you're getting to it tonight.”  The music had started again and the conversation hum returned to normal but we noticed a few heads always turning to glance at us.  A few men and women were smiling and had knowing looks in their eyes.

Tom started by telling me that he had shaved his wife’s pubic mound so that the curls were trimmed just as I had instructed. He also shaved the outer lips of her vulva and left me with baby-soft smooth skin.  They had gone out to a lingerie store to buy the panties I had requested - a black lacy silk thong and thigh-high stockings. The matching bra was not needed.  He had made sure that she had the right amount of Chanel No.5.  I wondered why he referred to Katy as “my wife” and not by her name.  And I realized he was pathetically trying to reclaim some of his pride

We had skipped the starters and the main dishes arrived so we tucked in, Katy and I chatting away while Tom sat there meekly not saying anything.  At one point I felt Katy’s hand on my thigh and then move over the front of my trousers and stroke the bulge. Her fingernails raked along its length.  My cock and balls twitched and I could feel the precum leaking out. 

Her hand was warm and it moved up and over my length and I watched Tom as his eyes followed her hand.  Deftly Katy unzipped me and slid her hand in.  She closed her fist around my cockhead and squeezed.  “Exactly what I need,” she sighed out loud.

I sat back, legs slightly splayed as Tom sat there hypnotized.  “Katy is mine tonight Tom,” I said, “she is my fuck tonight.” 

Another waitress came to clear the main dishes and she could obviously see what was happening from the position of Katy’s arm.  My face also must have given away the under-table foreplay.  Katy removed her hand to read the dessert menu, but not before licking the tips of her moist fingers, and then I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear to remove her panties.  I lightly bit her ear lobe as well.  Very discreetly she tucked her hands under her skirt and rolled the skimpy thong over her thighs and down her legs.  Then she brought them up to my nose and I once again inhaled her scent.  The aroma sent a trigger to my cock which was by now throbbing, rigid, and stiff.

I took the panties from her and placed them on the table in front of me.  The crotch was visibly wet and slick and I so wanted to lick it.

We ordered dessert and while eating I fed Katy some of mine and she fed me some of hers. Her big beautiful eyes had that ‘come to bed’ look.  I felt her leg hitch over my leg and an open invitation for my hand to roam and touch.  We positioned ourselves so Tom could see.  Soon my hand came to her now hot, wet pussy that radiated a wonderful heat.  I squeezed her outer lips together and moved my fingers up and down as if stroking a small cock before moving up to gently tug and play with her curls.

From his angle, Tom could helplessly see his wife’s legs splayed open, her wet pussy gaping and being fondled by another man. I locked eyes with Tom and we heard Katy stifle a moan as she squeezed her glass tightly when I suddenly plunged two fingers into her.  Her eyes closed tight, “Ooohhhhh hmmmmm.”  Her slick creaminess presented no hindrance as my fingers slipped into her and spread apart stretching her wide.  Touching the walls of her cunt in so many places.  Then my thumb found her hardened clit and rolled over it, pressing and rubbing.

“Fuck, Tom,” she hissed, “you have never touched me like this, never this skilfully.”  He closed his eyes and I could almost feel his pain. I could feel her wanting to thrust her hips forward and gain more pressure and friction, but I pulled away slightly, teasing her.  She sighed, “I am so fucking close!!  Tom, you better not have an erection because if you do I am going to kick you in the balls when we get to the room.”

I looked away from Tom and at the man I saw earlier and he was transfixed by this erotic display.  He was openly rubbing his cock through his trousers as if in a trance and I smiled at him.  “I own her,” I mouthed at him.   His wife was furious and she hustled him up and they both left, him looking back over his shoulders at us.

Too soon dessert was over and I slowly withdrew my sticky fingers out of her slit and spread the slick across her lips before kissing her, then she sucked my fingers clean one by one with a sigh.  A dreamy taste of salted honey.  Katy re-positioned herself and pulled her skirt down to be more presentable and I zipped myself up. 

I ordered a twenty-five-year-old Taylor Fladgate vintage port and a sixteen-year-old Lagavulin scotch for Katy and gave Tom the keys to the room I had reserved upstairs.  I told him to go up and prepare the room, light the candles, and get his cock cage ready.  When he was gone, Katy and I came together and gave each other long lingering kisses while enjoying the drinks.  Our open mouths hungrily sought out each other, tongues entwined, and we were lost in our long and deep kisses.  You know the kind that can go on all night, completely oblivious to the music, the background hum of conversation and laughter. 

After what seemed like a long time I paid the bill and as we walked to the elevator hand in hand Katy quietly told me that her slick was dripping down her inner thighs and when she pressed her legs together and then parted them her juices left strings dangling between them.  She told me she had never been this turned on.  I asked her if she wanted to wipe her legs and pussy with her panties but she said “No, I want Tom to see that.”  There was a dark wet spot on the back of her skirt.

Published 
Written by beatnik123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments