Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Next Steps

26
6 Comments 6
8.9k Views 8.9k
941 words 941 words

After Danielle's confession, our sex went to a new level. We were on each other like teenagers. We explored new experiences. We fucked in our backyard, where neighbors could have seen us from their second floor. On one drive, we found a secluded road, stripped naked, and I bent her over the hood of the car and gave her a good screwing.

It went on for a month or so like that. I asked her about Jeff at work, and she told me she wasn't doing him anymore because things were going so well at home.

I hesitated and said, "You know that turned me on, right?"

She asked why and I said the thought of her being totally slutty and totally free, but coming back to me when she was done was massively hot.

"So what are you saying?"

"Totally up to you, but if you want more cocks, I would be totally okay."

She didn't really say anything until the next day. Over breakfast, she just looked up and said, "I want more cocks."

The next frontier? Fucking a stranger. Or maybe strangers.

The plan? Drive to a hotel about thirty minutes away from us. Get a double bedroom suite. Head to the bar. I would be able to listen but not watch. She bought a new miniskirt for the occasion and brought some of her best Victoria's Secret undies.

At the hotel, we were ready to go to the bar. She looked insanely hot in her short yellow skirt. I decided to prime her pump by hoisting her up on a counter and working her clit with my tongue. When she started down the road to orgasm, I stopped and told her she was ready.

We split up at the bar, and I took a table with a view. Danielle was sitting pretty, giving her thighs maximum exposure. The seat next to her didn't stay empty long. It was a younger guy with long hair and as they talked, he wasn't subtle about taking the full visual tour. She encouraged it by opening her legs enough to give him a free Victoria's Secret ad. At one point, she put her hand high on his thigh.

I figured I'd better get back to the room because it wasn't going to be long.

I was in the room about fifteen minutes before I heard the door. Was she alone? No.

There was small talk. He didn't want a drink. She had a suite because her sister was coming in tomorrow. Yada-yada. Then suddenly he said, "Fuck, you look good."

Without missing a beat, she said, "And I look good fucking."

She said she had never kissed Jeff, but I could hear her noisily kissing this guy. I imagined his hands on her ass, working her skirt up over it. I was naked and working my cock.

lovelydol
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lovelydol

There was a break in the wet kissing noises and I was pretty sure I heard a belt clasp clinking. In less than a minute, I heard him groaning and then I could hear the sound of wet mouth on hard cock.

"Oh, shit, that is good," he said. 

After a few minutes, the sucking stopped. It sounded like they were kissing and then I heard "the zipper's on the side." I could hear clothes coming off. I was standing, naked, with my ear to the wall, trying to get everything. She suggested the bedroom so I had to move to the other wall.

Soon, it was her turn to moan. He was going down on her. She was hissing, "Yes. Right there. That's it." She made guttural sounds and I knew she was going to get off. Soon she did. Twice. Three times.

There was a pause and then he said, "Yeah, take it deep," with slurping sounds.

Another pause and she gave the unmistakable grunt of being penetrated. For the next ten minutes or so, they filled the suite with the obscene sounds of fucking. Bed creaking. Bodies slapping. Grunting. A lot of "oh fucks" and "oh shits." Occasionally a short pause, I assume to change positions.

Finally, I heard him: "I'm going to cum" and her ordering him to fill her pussy. An animal noise from him and the deed was done.

My idea was to fuck her as soon as he left, but I didn't have the self-control. I painted the wall I was standing next to with a massive load. Extra tip for housekeeping, I reminded myself.

When he left, she walked to my bedroom, took a look at the wall and laughed out loud. "So I'm guessing you could hear okay."

I was ready to go to sleep. She was not. She said the bartender had clearly taken notice of her and she was going to check it out. It was near enough to closing time.

I thought her plan was to bring him back, but time passed and passed. It was about ninety minutes later, almost 3 am, that she came back to the room. Alone.

"What happened?"

She immediately walked over to the counter, hopped up on it, pulled her skirt up, slid her stained panties down and showed me a pussy still leaking semen. "This happened. He closed the place down and we fucked in one of the booths. It was hysterical. One of the other guys came by, looked at us going at it and he just said, 'Lock up when you're done,' as he left." 

She said it was so hot going up the elevator feeling her pussy leaking cum. 

"I am a total fucking slut," she said. "What can we do next?"

 

Published 
Written by Unzipped26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments