Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Confession

"I should have been angry. Instead I was rock hard."

42
9 Comments 9
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I never knew I was a cuckold until it happened.

My wife and I are in our late 30s and the marriage was going through a rough spell. A little too much arguing and a lot too little fucking. Still, I never would have imagined Danielle looking elsewhere in a million years. It came to a head with an argument about money and suddenly she just blurted it out: "I've been cheating on you for more than a month."

At first I thought she was saying it just to piss me off. But she started to cry. She said she needed to tell me and that she wanted us to start over and stop the fighting. I was silent. She said "I need to tell you about it. Wipe the slate clean."

And then she began. 

She said it was with a young guy who helped manage the office suite where she worked as a child psychologist. She said she picked him because he was young and good-looking but not very bright, so she knew she would never get involved with him. Other than screwing him. She said she offered to 'hang out with him' and he didn't pick up on what she meant. 

He came back the next day, ducked his head in the office and asked "Did you mean that you wanted to..."

Danielle nodded at him and said "Yep." He asked if the offer stood and she said "Yep."

He said "I'm done here at five."

She said she was shaking as five approached, but she was sure she was going to go throigh with it. I coiuldn't believe what I was hearing but was interested. And my dick was starting to get more interested.

They got to his apartment. Both were like nervous high school kids. He asked if she wanted a drink and she said water. They didn't know what to do so Danielle said she said to him, "Why don't stand up and take off all your clothes. Like right now.. Get naked." For someone he had only had a professional relatonship it must have been strange. By the time he got to his underwear, it was clear he was excited. The underwear came off and she motioned him to where she sat on the couch.

His dick was nearly fully hard. She touched it lightly, ran her fingers around the head. She said it was average size but the head was big. She leaned down and ran her tongue along his dick, making it rock hard. And then she put her mouth around that big head and started sucking another man's dick, her first other than mine in fifteen years. His hips began rocking and she took more in. He put his hands on her head and fucked her mouth. 

As she sucked, she worked her shoes off. She pushed him back a step and slipped from the couch to the floor so she could strip while still blowing him. She unbuttoned her blouse and shook it off and unzipped her pants and worked out of them. Down to her bra and panties she moaned on his dick and slipped her hand inside her nylon panties to work her clit. Jeff was able to reach down and unhook her bra and get it off.

Jeff pulled his cock out of her mouth and told her to lie back on the couch. He was going to go down on her but she told him to forget about and fuck her right now. At this point, I had gone from angry to rock hard. She was shocked to see me take it out and jerk and I asked not to leave out anything. She said there wasn't much to say about that afternoon. He stripped her panties off and pushed the big head deep into her pussy and gave it a good hard fucking. It didn't last too long because of the blow job. After he few minutes he said he was going to cum and she told him to shoot inside her. When he was done, her pussy was a soaking mess and she was officially a cheater.

Danielle said she felt terrible as soon as it was done and told herself it would never happen again. Never lasted a week.

When he came to her office and asked if she wanted another round, she couldn't believe her own voice saying, "Yes."

Back to his apartment, this time to the bedroom. He ate her pussy for the first time and they fucked in different positions. He laid her on the edge of the bed, standing while he drilled my wife's wet cunt. Then he rammed her doggy. Now more comfortable, he started talking dirty to her, calling her a slut and it turned her on. She had limited experience, just a couple of steady boyfriends, before me. The idea of cutting loose turned her on. "Take all my cum," he growled as he empited his balls into her.

VeronicaBreeze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaBreeze

A few days later, they crossed another line. She found him at the office and offered to give him a quick blow job in a store room. She told him she would deny it and cut him off if told anyone. A few minutes later her mouth was full of his cock. She told me she had never swallowed cum, and she pulled his dick out just as he started to cum this time, having him squirt on the floor. But she cleaned up his cock with her mouth and there was nice coating. She tasted sperm for the first time and said it wasn't as bad as she thought.

Determined to cross that line, she went back two days later. This time they went to her office. She didn't want cum stains anywhere so she had him lie on the coach while she blew him. When he was ready to cum, she was ready to take it. The first blast went down her throat and the second oozed out of her mouth and down his dick to his pubic hair.

The next week, Danielle crossed further into her new life as a slut. They were back at his place, both naked with her on her knees blowng him. The filthy talk had become a big part of it now and he was telling her how she can get enough cock. She was moaning around his dick at the sound of it.

At that point there was a light knock on the door. Danielle expected him to ignore it or tell the person to go away. Instead he yelled "Come in." Danielle looked wide-eyed at him and he said, "Keep sucking it, slut." Then another young guy came in the room and Jeff said, "This is her."

The other guy said, "Cool," and immediately reached down to untie his shoes.

Danielle realized he was getting read to join in and said, "Wait. Hold on. I didn't agree to this."

"No but you know you will." 

Danielle said she looked at him and knew he was right. She was too far gone. She warched the friend slide his underwear down and saw a large, thick cock. Bigger than mine or Jeff''s. He was in front of her and his cock was in her mouth quickly. He moaned and said how good she was. She switched from hard dick to hard dick and the friend said, "Dude she is a nasty little whore. She loves it."

And she did. They left their clothes in the living room and moved to the bedroom. The smells and sounds of sex filled the room. Jeff got her on her back and drilled her harder than he had and the friend (she never even knew his name) was on his knees beside her head forcing that big thick piece of meat downward into my wife's willing mouth. 

Jeff was grunting loudly and couldn't hold it anymore, flooding Danielle's pussy with a hot load of cum. Immediately, the friend took his place pushing his massive prick into the cum-soaked pussy.  My wife came from the penetration and he gave her a good hot fuck before he spurted inside her, giving her a full sperm cocktail that ran out of her cunt and down into her ass.

Danielle thought she was done, but watching his friend slamming Danielle had got him hard again. He climbed on her chest and fed her his dick. After a few minutes he unloaded into her mouth.

By this time I was ready to cum myself. I walked over to her on the couch and jammed my dick to the back of her throat. It took me about a minute to fire a massive load down her throat. 

The next morning, we fucked like wild animals. I told her what a filthy slut she was. She told me how good their cocks felt. And we both came so hard we thought we would pass out.

We were about the start a new chapter.

Published 
Written by Unzipped26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments