Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckold's Reward - Lee's Story - Part II

"Lydia bestows more rewards on her husband, Lee"

105
16 Comments 16
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Lee’s jaw was beginning to ache as Lydia reached her third orgasm. She always did cum quickly to oral sex with him, but these were more intense. Was it because her husband was cleaning up another man’s cum from her? He knew the reason why without needing to ask.

She lifted off him and pulled back, looking down at him with a huge smile. She ran a finger over his cheeks. “You’re covered in our juices,” she observed softly. The word ‘our’ penetrated deeply. “Was it enjoyable?” she asked.

Lee nodded. She leaned over and kissed him. “You’re going to get lots of enjoyment from us.”

He looked disconcerted but she ignored it, and instead began to kiss his cheeks. Her kisses turned to licks; her licks turned into cleaning strokes. Lydia was cleaning up the mess on her husband’s cheeks of the remnants of her fucking from Cole and her own orgasms. “Mmmmm, this is so good,” she told him.

A few minutes later she stood up grabbed her panties and pulled him to his feet. She kissed him and pressed her hand against his groin. “Time to take care of you now,” she said. “After taking care of Cole all night, it’s only fair, isn’t it,” she added giving him a squeeze.

Lee groaned. “Yes, I need a fuck,” he told her as he started to pull her away.

She stopped him and touched his groin again. “No, not sex. I’m going to take care of you the way cuckolds enjoy most.”

He looked puzzled. She kissed him. “It’s okay, Cole has explained it to me. A cuckold likes to hear his wife tell him about her time with her lover while she slowly masturbates him.”

Lee had seen it done in videos, but he had never thought about it being done to himself. “You do want to hear, don’t you, darling?”

She squeezed his erection again. “You want to hear about what I did to him and what I let him do to me, don’t you. You do want to hear how it felt being fucked by another man; what it was like having him inside me?”

Lee groaned as he nodded. She took his hand and led him to the bedroom. Her dress came off quickly and her bra followed. She stood in front of him remembering that only an hour or so earlier she had stood naked in front of Cole. She had watched his limp, hanging cock rise to a full erection in moments. It was at that moment she lost all sense of shyness,  all perceived thoughts of hang-ups about her shape and size. Her nakedness had brought a man to a state of arousal. Her body was desirable, so why should she feel insecure.

And at the same time, Lee was thinking about Cole seeing his naked wife, not just seeing but also touching, and enjoying her sexual pleasures. Lydia stepped closer and started to undress him.

“So, what happened after I left?” he asked her.

She spoke as she undressed him, telling him that they went to the lounge bar and had a drink. “I felt a bit nervous and needed something to help me relax.”

“I bet Cole wasn’t nervous.”

She laughed. “No. Well, he has done all this before, hasn’t he.”

“What did you talk about?”

“You mostly. I wondered if you might change your mind and come back for me, but he said it was unlikely.”

“I thought about it, but I knew you wanted it, and that you would probably be in bed anyway,” Lee admitted.

She laughed again. “No, we were almost an hour in the lounge before we went up to his room.”

“Were you nervous?”

“Of course, I was. It was my first date in years, and I was quite shy,” she told him as she unbuckled his belt.

“Did he undress you?”

She nodded. “He undressed me down to my stockings and I got into bed while he stripped,” she said as she let his trousers fall around his ankles.

Lee kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his trousers and pants. Lydia reached for his erection and gently held it. “You're very wet,” she said, smiling at him. He opened his mouth to speak. “It’s okay, this happens to all cucks,” she told him wiping precum from his cock with her panties. “Did you spend your time masturbating last night?”

He cleared his throat and nodded.

“You came in your hand while Cole came inside me, hey?”

He winced at her cruel, but factual remark. Lydia had learned such a lot in so short a space of time. “Come on, let’s lie on top of the bed while I tell you what happened.”

Lee lay on his back while Lydia lay on her side close to him, panties in her hand as she gripped his erection. “What would you like to know?” she asked.

He cleared his throat again. “Is he big?”

She smiled. “Well, there’s no point in letting another man fuck you if he has a smaller one than your husband, is there? A wife can get that at home, can’t she?”

Once again, he winced at the truth.

“Cole’s about ten inches and very thick. I can just about get my hand around it.”

He knew that Lydia had small hands, but even so, Cole must have some size of cock. “It must have been sore.”

She laughed. “Well, he did stretch me inside, but he’s a very gentle lover. He knew that I was not used to one like his and he made sure that I was well-lubricated and relaxed!”

“H… how did he know that?”

“I told him after I had seen his dick pic.”

He looked at her. She must have had some very intimate conversations with him. “He obviously went down on you.”

Her hand started to move up and down. “Oh yes, he went down all right. Spent ages making me cum again, and again. Cole’s not one of these wham, bam, thank-you-ma'am guys.”

EmilyAdams6TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyAdams6TS

Lee groaned. Listening to his wife praising another man’s sexual skills was taking him to the edge. “You must have loved that?” he said, knowing how much she loved oral sex.

“I did, but in the end, I had to plead with him to fuck me.”

Lee groaned loudly and Lydia stopped. He was very close to the edge, and she knew it. He groaned again. “Please continue,” he pleaded.

She kissed him. “There’s no rush,” she said before continuing. “He eased into me slowly. A few inches at a time, pushing in and pulling out, bit by bit until he was fully inside me,” she added moving her hand again.

Lee moaned. He was picturing it now. “And then he started slamming into you?”

She shook her head. “No, he took it slowly. Pulling fully out and then pushing slowly in. He spent ages getting me used to it, and it was only when I started cumming again that he put his hands under my bum and began to thrust harder.”

Lee cried out and Lydia stopped again. Just in time. “Please don’t stop, Lydia,” he begged.

She smiled and kissed him, slowly on the lips. “He’s a lovely kisser too. You know he kissed practically every inch of my body.”

He stared at her, pleading with his eyes to continue masturbating him, but Lydia just smiled. “Please, Lydia,” he begged.

“Would it be okay with you if Cole were to fuck me in this bed?” she asked him as she gripped his erection again.

“W… why?”

Lydia smiled. “I think you know why, don’t you?”

Lee looked at her. He did know why but he wondered if she did. Did she realise the full implications of taking another man to the marital bed?

“And you want to take Cole to our bed?”

“I need to take Cole to our bed, and more importantly, you need me to as well!”

“You’re going to cuckold me properly,” Lee said quietly.

She took hold of his cock again. “You don’t want half measures, do you? You need to be cuckolded properly.”

He gave a slight nod. “W… when?”

She kissed him. “Some time soon,” she answered as her hand began to move slowly up and down again.

“How soon?”

“I can’t tell you?”

“Why can’t you tell me?”

She kissed him again and shook her head. “There are going to be times when I will fuck Cole without your knowledge, Lee,” she answered. “Times when I just do it for my pleasure. Times when it will be just for his pleasure too. Last night was mainly for yours and Cole’s pleasure. He needed to fuck another man’s wife and you needed me to be fucked by another man. I was willing to give both of you what you needed, but there are going to be times when you will have to give me what I need. And sometimes that will mean that I need my own space and time for my enjoyment.”

Lee lay back. He hadn’t bargained for this; he hadn’t thought about Lydia’s needs. She leaned over and kissed him. “You okay with that?”

He smiled nervously. “Guess I’ll have to be, won’t I?”

She laughed. “Don’t be like that. You’ll still be getting cuckolded.”

He hugged her. “But I wanted to be… “

“In control?”

He laughed. “Well, not so much in control, but part of it in some way.”

“You will be. You will be playing the part of a cuckolded husband whose wife is fucking around.”

She felt his cock hardening again.

“And that’s what it’s all about, isn’t it, darling?” she told him. “Me, taking another man to our bed.”

Lee groaned as she began to masturbate him.

“Me, doing things in bed with another man. Trying new positions, being quite the whore behind your back.”

“And that appeals to you?”

She sat up and positioned herself to take his erection to her lips. “Yes, it does, very much so. This is what I did to Cole first things this morning.”

Lee groaned again as she swallowed him whole while cupping his testicles. He could picture it. Cole lying back while Lydia used her lips to harden him, just as she was doing now. Her hand moving up and down as she gripped tightly, but somehow, he knew that she wouldn’t have taken Cole all the way.

“Did you give him a blow job?”

She pulled away and smiled. “No. I wanted his cum inside me.”

“You… you got on top?”

She shook her head. “No, I asked him to doggy me.”

Lee gasped. “You asked?”

She nodded. “If you don’t ask, you don’t get,” she told him as she took hold of her panties and wrapped it around his cock.

Lee knew that this time she would take him all the way, as she gripped him tightly. “So, you’re okay with everything now then?”

He looked at her without answering.

“I take that as a yes then?” she said as her hand began to move.

This time he nodded.

“Don’t worry, you won’t be left out. We are sure that there will be things that you want to try; things that are lying in the deep of your mind.”

“We?”

Lydia smiled. “Cole knows what every cuckold needs!”

“And what every cuckold’s wife needs, I imagine.”

She kissed him before turning her full attention to his cock. “Oh yes, we can both be sure of that.”

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments