Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beginning Of My Cuckold Existence (Ch 2)

"Sherry meets the gym boys."

83
8 Comments 8
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"My wife truly loves me for procuring two more studs to pleasure her three orifices. As previously noted, the events in this series are partially true; the names changed to protect all identities."

“Thank you for being so understanding.”

Sherry finally spoke. It had been an uncomfortable fifteen minutes, as we drove home from her sexathon at the Hyatt.

She went on to state, “I know it must have been difficult watching another man fuck your wife; particularly someone so, so virile.”

On one hand that made me feel like crap; but on the other hand, I was getting an erection from thinking about Rick’s cock. No, it wasn't Rick’s cock. It was his cock in her mouth and pussy.

“Truthfully, Baby, I was a little jealous at first; but as you got into it with Rick, I knew you needed it. I love you and I want you to be happy. I'm getting an erection from just thinking about how sexy you were.”

Sherry’s response was beyond perfect. “Pull into the parking lot at Walmart. I'm gonna suck you dry.”

The next several days were wonderful. Our daily routine hadn't changed, but somehow we just seemed closer. It was simple little things: we held hands walking in and out of Planet Fitness, the little pecks on the cheek increased and we said “I love you.” more often.

I couldn't have been happier.

Or so, I thought.

It was a Thursday morning, two weeks after our tryst with Rick. Sherry and I were back at the gym. We had finished running five miles on adjacent treadmills. I had drifted over to a rowing machine and Sherry to a stair stepper.

She was hard to miss.

The stair steppers were arranged along the primary thoroughfare from the entrance and front desk to the locker rooms. Every exerciser’s butt was at eye level for the entire membership. Some asses were more fetching than others, but Sherry’s was by far the best.

It didn't hurt that she was wearing skin-colored yoga tights and a matching sports bra. From a distance, she looked nude.

I was headed to the locker room to take a leak when I spied two young guys standing at the water cooler. They had shit-eating grins on their faces. They clearly were enjoying the view of Sherry’s butt.

I took a closer look at these two boys. They were the same dudes I had heard discussing Sherry as a sex object the month before.

I followed them into the locker room.

I took a closer look at Bevis and Butthead. Bevis was maybe twenty-five or so; his sidekick a little younger. Both were clean-cut and clone-like; each around six-two at maybe 185 pounds, essentially my size.

It was now or never.

I walked over, got their attention, and stuck my hand out. “Name’s Jay.”

Rather oddly, each immediately shook hands, “Rob” and “Jake”.

I opened up, “I've been wanting to talk with you two guys for the last couple of weeks. You know that sexy MILF on the stair stepper? She's my wife.”

I wish I had a picture of the look on their faces!

Bevis’ (Jake’s) draw dropped. “Hey, man. We didn't mean any harm.”

Butthead (Rob) perhaps should have held his thoughts. “Yeah, she's just so hot. Sorry.”

I almost laughed at their discomfort; but added, “Don't worry, no foul. She was actually flattered that two young studs were so interested.”

Jake grabbed Rob’s arm before he could respond something stupid like, “Oh yeah, I'd like to eat that hot little ass.”

I continued, “I'm pretty sure she'd like to meet you guys and get to know you better, maybe a lot better.”

These two were predictable. They stood there stunned, no doubt with dry mouths and wet cocks. I let them off the hook. “Just talk it over. I'll be over at the weight racks, if you're interested. If not, no foul.”

I stopped by the front desk, grabbed a cherry limeade ZOA, and headed to where the big dogs play. I was starting my second set on the quad sled when the dynamic duo wandered over.

“If you're serious, we'd like to take you up on your offer.”

Not that it mattered, but I didn't know which of the B Brothers was speaking. I just responded, “You guys know where the Grand Hyatt is over on Harrisburg Pike? We’ll be at the bar in Callahans tomorrow around 5:30. I'm sure Sherry will enjoy meeting you boys.”

I slept in the next morning, finally rousted out of bed at 8:30 by the earthy aroma of dark roast Sumatra. I pivoted my torso to place my feet on the carpet, rose, stretched backward and rubbed the fog out of my eyes with the back of my fists. Being a guy, I scratched my nuts.

As I expected, Sherry was sitting at the kitchen counter; a cup of joe in one hand and her iPhone in the other. I pecked her on the cheek and poured a cup for myself.

We chit-chatted for a few minutes, mainly talking about the weather and our schedules. Sherry had a light day: two Zoom conferences and grocery shopping. I just had to go in for a mere forty-five minutes to put out an HR fire.

It seemed like a good time to bring up the boys from the gym.

Before I could broach the subject, Sherry asked, “Wanna hit a movie tonight?”

I questioned hesitantly, “You know those two horny guys from the gym?”

“You mean those two boys who are always ogling my tits and ass?”

“Yep. I asked them to join us for drinks this afternoon.”

Sherry set her phone down, put her chin in her hand and looked me in the eye. “Drinks or something more?”

“I guess that would depend on you, but I did hint that perhaps you’d like to get to know them more than just casually.”

I thought Sherry was going to brain me. She put her cup down, then reached up with both hands around my neck. She pulled me into a kiss, then whispered into my ear, “I love you so much. Thank you. What time?”

We got to the Hyatt at AARP dinner time; namely, 3:30 pm. Earlier in the day, I had made a room reservation using points. There were two surprises: the room was dirt cheap on a Friday night and the room came with a food and beverage credit of twenty semolians.

I grabbed two Coronas from the Hyatt’s mini market and we headed to the room.

I knew that the hotel had had a facelift the year before, but the room exceeded all expectations. The room reminded me of the one we “shared” with Rick the month before, but this suite included a free-standing jacuzzi in a separate alcove off the bathroom. Sherry commented, “Oh yeah, Baby.”

I just laughed. I knew she would be moaning that same phrase later in the evening.

It was five and we were back in the elevator. While I had napped, Sherry had soaked in the jacuzzi. We then shared the shower; Sherry to rinse off the bubbles and me, the grime.

We decided to dress casually. I just popped on some khakis, a long-sleeved tee and deck shoes. Sherry opted for what she called her “motorcycle mama” outfit. This boiled down to denim shorts, a faux leather bikini top, mirrored shades and Dr. Martens. Her toned belly and legs were exposed for all to see.

Instead of opting for our usual spot at the bar near the piano, we headed to a corner booth in the darker way back.

We ordered two happy hour Sauvignon Blancs and a couple flatbreads. I figured we had better get something into our stomachs to slow down the effects of a couple more rounds with the boys.

Rob and Jake entered the bar right on time. Actually, the timing couldn't have been better. The waitress had cleared out dishes and was pointing to our near-empty glasses.

I waved them over and shook hands. As is her usual, Sherry pecked each on the cheek as a greeting. I asked, “What you guys drinking?”

Sherry and I got refills. Both boys asked for Heineken skunk beers.

We all sat down in the velvety corner booth. I sat in one arm of the L and Sherry between the horny lads.

About halfway into our second glasses of wine and soon after the guys ordered their next green bottles, things started getting interesting. Jake or Rob (I couldn't remember who was who.) put his around Sherry’s shoulders. Both her arms dropped to her sides. My guess was her hands were on their upper thighs or crotches.

A half-hour into our soiree, Sherry leaned to the left, then to the right, and whispered something into their respective ears.

Jake just gulped; but Rob uttered, “Hell, yes!” Sherry had upped the ante.

Sherry took a drink of her Scheid, then excused herself to the ladies’ room. Within five minutes and likely not coincidentally, both boys had to take a leak.

The trio returned, Sherry in the middle holding each of their hands. All three had shit-eating grins on their faces.

I couldn't let the moment escape. “You guys like the restrooms here?”

Rob’s response was, “ Better than I had dreamed.”

I invited the guys to join us upstairs. They looked at each other, then Jake got it out. “The ‘Us’ thing, you know, might be a deal breaker. We're not gay or bisexual or whatever.”

I laughed and leaned forward. “I don't wanna suck your cocks or you to suck mine. I'll be there for Sherry’s safety and because I get off watching Sherry enjoy herself.”

We asked the waitress for to-go cups and settled the tab. Five minutes later, we were locking the door to the suite behind us.

I took a cue from our encounter with Rick. I broke the ice figuratively by announcing I was going to get some ice (literally) and would be back in a few minutes. I grabbed the ice bucket and headed out the door with a smirk on my face. I knew the boys would be all over Sherry by the time I got back.

I could have been back in the room in three or four minutes, given the ice machine was only halfway down the hall. Instead, I first took the elevator down to the lobby and mini-mart. I wasted a little more time looking around, ultimately purchasing two more Coronas, two Cokes and two 7-Ups. I already had a fifth of Tennessee’s best in my overnight bag up in the room, should anyone desire a stronger beverage.

I tapped quietly on the door and used the key card to enter. Sherry had left all the lights on and the drapes open. This allowed me to see that she and the boys had gotten the show on the road.

Sherry’s bikini top and shorts were off and tossed into a chair. Her lacy, black thong and her clunky black boots remained. She looked like Olive Oyl turned Goth stripper.

She was kneeling in front of the two young studs, helping them get undressed. Sherry loosened Jake’s belt and excruciatingly slowly lowered his zipper. She explored behind the fly and liberated a substantial slab of man meat. From my distance of ten feet, Jake’s cock appeared to be around seven inches long. Its primary asset, however, was its girth. Sherry’s little fingers didn't come close to approximating around the shaft.

Sherry showed her appreciation. She leaned closer to Jake’s crotch and applied a kiss to the very tip of his cockhead. As my wife withdrew her lips, a glistening thread of precum temporarily joined the tip of her tongue and the slit of his prick.

Rob inched closer to the couple. It was clear he wanted a piece of the action, a piece of Sherry. He had already unzipped his shorts and was kneading the contents with his right hand. Without uttering a word, he placed his left hand behind Sherry’s head and pulled her face away from Jake’s privates and toward his own.

Rob pulled out his schlong and dangled it in front of Sherry’s face. It couldn’t have been more different from Jake’s. His cock, even though only semi-erect, was at least eight inches in length. It had normal girth and a G-spot stimulating upward bend.

Sherry must have liked what she saw. Her mouth was wide open before Rob even directed his sausage between her lips.

The sight of Sherry servicing these young men must have mesmerized me. I looked down. I was still holding the ice bucket and the sack of beverages.

I stowed the beer and soft drinks in the mini frig; but not before making myself a stiff Jack and Coke.

JessicaPolle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaPolle

I grabbed a box of tissues from the bathroom and prepared to settle into an easy chair, slipping off my deck shoes and trousers.

Sherry was giving the lads a lesson in cock sucking.

She jacked Rob’s shaft with both hands and slurped on the beet-like cock head. Although Rob initially stood like a statue, his eyes closed; it was clear Sherry was getting to him. Within minutes he began face fucking her while grabbing her hair in both fists.

He almost snarled. “That's it, Baby. Suck my cock. Yeah, milk it.”

Sherry didn't disappoint. She increased the speed of her shaft jacking and took more of Rob’s prick into her mouth. She began making satisfied mewing noises, then gagging as Rob forced in more of his rod. Her face reddened and saliva dripped from her chin.

Just when I thought she couldn't handle much more, Rob paused. He took a deep breath, held it for what seemed like ages; then grunted, “Oh G*d, I'm cumming. I'm cumming.” He bucked three or four times, depositing his young jizz into my wife's hungry mouth.

Sherry stood, wiped her mouth with the back of her right hand, and pointed to the couch. Rob flopped down like he’d just run a marathon.

Sherry didn't miss a beat. She turned toward Jake and ran her hands under his shirt, helping him raise the tee up and over his head. She smiled and grabbed his hand, leading him over to my chair. While he watched, she leaned forward and placed her other hand behind my neck. She brought her sticky lips to mine. I instinctively extended my tongue into her mouth, tasting the salty sweetness of her lover’s seed.

While Sherry led her lamb to the bed, I took the opportunity to refresh my drink. Out of courtesy, I popped the cap off a Corona and carried it over to Rob. His response? “Thanks, Bro. She's some kinda hot.”

As if I didn't know.

Sherry had positioned Jake diagonally on the king, face-up with his head at the edge of the lower left corner. As I watched, she shimmied out of her thong, finally kicking it off the toe of her boot.

It was pretty clear what Sherry had in mind. She straddled the mattress corner, her pussy mere inches above Jakes's face. She put her arms up and intertwined her fingers in her hair. She closed her eyes and began a writhing erotic dance to music only she could hear.

I imagined myself as Jake; looking upward and needing to lick, then eat Sherry’s beautiful pie.

Like a talented pole dancer, Sherry slowly lowered her privates onto Jakes's face, initially grinding, then humping to and fro.

I joined the duo, placing my towel down on the carpet and then kneeling behind Sherry. I didn't want to miss a single minute of my wife pleasuring Jake and Jake, her.

They didn't disappoint.

Jake tilted his chin up and extended his tongue to full length. With each rock of her pelvis, Sherry compressed her anus, taint, labia, and clit against its tip. He began making “mmmmm, mmmmm” noises, not unlike a satisfied slurper of Campbell’s clam chowder.

Sherry released her hair and leaned forward into a 69 position, her belly on Jake’s chest and her chest and small tits on his abdomen. She caught a large drop of Jake’s precum on her index finger, looked at me, and raised her eyebrows. I read her mind and was up in a flash. I obediently pursed my lips and allowed her to penetrate my mouth with her finger, covered in her lover’s slimy juice.

Sherry fisted Jake’s manhood and brought its cockhead to her lips. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and welcomed yet another stranger’s cock into it.

I remained on the edge of the bed watching them pleasure each other. I was jealous; not of Jake’s prodigious meat, but rather jealous of how well they moved together. If I hadn't known better, I would have guessed they were a happily married and sexually fulfilled couple.

Sherry was truly an expert cock sucker. She didn't just jerk off Jake’s prick with its head in her mouth. Instead, she made love to it.

After about five minutes, Sherry came up for air. She looked at me, smiled, and mouthed, “I love you.” I returned the sentiment.

I was proud to be the husband of such a beautiful and sexy woman.

Sherry pushed up and off Jake; then stood and moved to the top of the bed. She patted the pillow. “Let's get more comfortable, Jake.”

She looked at me. “It might be a good time for a break. Baby, will you get us a drink?” Clearly, she wanted me off the bed for whatever she had in mind.

I dutifully padded over to the minibar and refilled my Jack and Coke, stronger this time. Sherry’s drink was a weak Jack and 7-Up. I popped the cap off a Corona for Jake and was ready to do the same for Rob. I looked toward the couch. Rob was out for the count, snoring and with one arm dandling toward the carpet.

I walked around the bottom of the bed and handed the lovers their drinks. Sherry was semi-reclining, two pillows folded up against the padded headboard. Jake was sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning slightly toward my princess. He was in the process of running his hand up the inside of Sherry’s silky-smooth thigh.

As I handed Sherry her drink, she raised her chin and pursed her lips. I leaned forward and kissed her pouty mouth. I wanted to linger, but I knew Sherry would want to resume her lust-making with her young stud.

I offered Jake his beer. He grabbed it with his free left hand, chugged half and handed it back. He nodded toward the table. I had become not only Jake’s pimp, but also his servant.

I retrieved my cocktail from the minibar and pulled the desk chair over for a better view.

Sherry took a ladylike sip of her beverage, placed the glass on the bedside table and grabbed a third pillow. She elevated her hips and stuffed the pillow underneath them. I knew she was presenting her pussy to Jake for him to use and abuse it.

While Jake scooted up the mattress edge, Sherry licked the tips of her left index and long fingers; then deposited the lubricating saliva to her testosterone-enhanced clit. Jake seemed spellbound, as he watched her jacking off her minipenis.

After a dozen strokes, Sherry cupped Jake’s neck and pulled his face toward her snatch. Simultaneously, she flexed her hips and knees to give him full access to her treasure. She ground the heels of her clunky black boots into the mattress.

Although Jake likely had never encountered a clit like Sherry’s, he seemed schooled in how to pleasure it.

I took another pull on my drink, then craned my neck for a better view.

Jake had used his left thumb and index finger to spread Sherry’s labia away from her girl-cock and vaginal entrance. His right thumb was buried in her cunt. The very tip of the right long finger was indenting her pink rosebud.

Sherry looked over at me and raised her eyebrows in a “What is he waiting for?” fashion. Jake must have had a sixth sense, as he brought his face to her snatch and began running his tongue up and down the length of her shaft. Simultaneously he pistoned his thumb in and out of love canal. He curled the last joint of his social finger, teasing open her anus.

My eyes flew up to Sherry’s. We had never engaged in anal play, whether digital or overt fucking. I expected to see shock on her face, but I was the shocked individual. Sherry’s head was tilted backward, her eyes were shut and her mouth was wide open. She was obviously enjoying this violation by a total stranger.

I looked down at Sherry’s tiny hands. Her knuckles were white, as she fisted the sheet. I intuitively knew she was already close to her first orgasm.

For another two or three minutes, Jake worked his magic on Sherry’s clit. He ran his tongue up one side of her Tootsie Roll and down the other. Then he hit the money shot, by sucking its cockhead.

Sherry exploded in ecstasy. She moaned, “Oh G*d, Jay; I'm gonna cum.” I felt honored that I was part of their love-making.

Her abs contracted, she bucked her pelvis upward and she locked her thighs onto Jake’s head. He attempted to extricate his head (and, no doubt prevent cauliflower ears), but Sherry grabbed his head with both hands, ordering him, “Don't move, too sensitive.”

I knew my wife well enough to understand this intermission would be brief. Sherry was simply not a “one-and-done” type of animal. After an initial clitoral orgasm, she’d be ready for the main course.

Sure enough, she flopped open her thighs and commanded, “Fuck me, Jake. Fuck me like you mean it.”

To Jake’s credit, he didn’t mess around. He got up on his knees and with no further foreplay, plunged his cock, balls deep, into Sherry’s small quim. He leaned forward forty-five degrees with his elbows and forearms supported on the mattress.

My tiny wife got into it pretty quickly. She wrapped her arms around his chest and pulled his full body weight down on her small frame. Like a contortionist, she brought her legs up around his pelvis, digging the heels of her Dr. Martens into the back of his thighs.

The overall look was of a waif holding onto a raging bull for dear life.

Jake was punishing Sherry’s cunt. She egged him on, “Harder, fuck me harder!”

She turned her head toward me and mouthed, “Thank you. Oh G*d, I’m cumming again.” Sherry’s eyes rolled up in her head and she let out a guttural growl.

I wasn't sure whether Jake knew he had brought her to yet another orgasm, because he didn't stop pumping his meat in and out of her until she begged him to pause, “Wait, wait a second.”

Sherry released his torso with the hand facing me. She slid it down between his sweating belly and hers toward their conjoined genitals. She whispered something into his ear, he nodded and she then initiated a passionate kiss.

Jake hiked up his pelvis. His sopping-wet cock pulled out of Sherry’s pussy and flopped onto her mons and lower belly. I couldn't help but notice that his manhood extended well above her navel.

Sherry circled her hand around Jake’s prick. As he inched back and upward, she rubbed the precum-dripping slit down the side of her erect clit, between her wet labia and across her taint. She shifted her small frame slightly out from under her lover’s torso and angled her left shoulder downward. This gave her the position she so dearly craved.

To my astonishment, Sherry began rubbing Jake’s cockhead around, then directly against her pink anus. Sherry had obviously asked him to backdoor her. As she pointed his cock against her pucker, he slowly humped his pelvis forward, driving his plum partially into her anus.

“It kinda hurts. Let me do it,” she said, catching her breath. I watched her face, then her ass. She wiggled her pelvis, gritted her teeth and pushed her hips downward; driving the flair past her exterior and interior sphincters. She took a deep breath and smiled.

The smile quickly changed to almost a snarl, “Fuck me, Jake. Shoot your cum into my ass. I know you want to.”

Jake took orders like a seaman first class. He plunged his piston balls deep, slapping them audibly against Sherry’s coccyx with each stroke. He was beginning to pant like a dog.

Just when I thought Jake was going to lose his mojo and poop out, Sherry said the magic words, “Jake, Baby, I'm gonna cum. Give me all your seed. Shoot it up my ass.”

Jake and Sherry uttered unintelligible phrases and bucked violently together. They held each other tightly as only fully sated lovers can.

When it was time to bid adieu to Bevis and Butthead, I stopped them at the door. I thanked them for joining us for what turned out to be an enjoyable evening. I admonished them, however, not to go blabbing around Planet Fitness about what had transpired.

We shook hands, they nodded to the affirmative and I shut the door. I smiled to myself. I knew they would break their promises and I knew Sherry would have a new crop of drooling studs, just waiting to tap her hot pussy.

Published 
Written by Delbert6776
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments