Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sue Has An Unexpected Surprise For Me (Part 2 of 2)

"Continuing a very welcome encounter"

79
12 Comments 12
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"The conclusion to the two part story, which details a wonderful surprise arranged by my grateful hotwife"

I could not believe how lucky I was. I had just fucked two gorgeous women, in front of my beautiful forty-two-year-old wife Sue, and she had arranged everything. We have been married for eighteen years and recently she has discovered a sexual side of herself that we had begun to explore. This included her fucking two men, the landlords of her small business, in order to avoid an unsustainable rent increase. She had even let them fuck her married ass!

As I sat on a chair in our bedroom and looked at the three naked women on my bed, my cock stirred and started to throb. They were lying together, their smooth sexy bodies basking in the afterglow of each of their orgasms. My wife had stroked her clit to orgasm whilst watching me fuck her friends. One of her friends Lucy had cum three times, twice on my cock and once as my wife licked my creampie out of her well-fucked cunt. Her second friend Abi had cum as my wife, who has never been with a woman to my knowledge, licked her soaking wet pussy while I emptied my potent seed inside Lucy.

Once my cock was hard again I rose and moved towards the bed and all three women turned their gaze towards me. I was about to join them on the bed when my wife held up a finger, signalling me to wait. She leaned over and kissed Abi and I watched their tongues entwine, and then she kissed Lucy in the same way. My cock twitched and I groaned with desire as my wife rose from the bed. She moved to a cabinet and took something out, and this seemed to be a pre-arranged signal as both her friends proceeded to get off the bed. Curiosity was building but I didn’t have to wait long to find out what my wife had planned next.

My wife gestured for me to lie on the bed, on my back. She tied my wrists and ankles so that I could not move, then leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips before placing a blindfold over my eyes. I was at their mercy and my seven-inch uncut cock was once again rock hard.

As I lay there I heard movement and felt a soft mouth lick the tip of my cock, yet I had no idea which of the beautiful ladies was pleasuring me, Suddenly I felt a mouth on my nipple and then soft lips pressed against mine. Instinctively I pushed my tongue into her mouth, fairly sure it was not my wife, and gasped as whoever was sucking my cock suddenly took me deep. Her hot mouth started bobbing up and down, whilst she worked my shaft with her hand.

I guessed it was Abi who was sucking me and then the person kissing me moved, and I could sense she was squatting over my face. Soon I had a pussy grinding onto my face and as I reached up with my tongue it slid inside a very wet pussy. It was immediately clear to me from her taste that this was not Sue, and I was pretty sure it was Lucy, which was confirmed when I tasted some of my own cum leaking from her slippery hole. At this point, I felt someone moving to position themselves over my cock, and I gasped as I felt a hot tight pussy slide down my shaft. Someone’s hand started massaging my balls and the girl sitting on my cock started to ride me urgently.

My blindfold was removed without warning and I looked up to see Lucy’s delicious pussy hovering over my face, and then down to see my wife fucking me, Gasping with lust I noticed that Amy was licking her married clit while she rode me, and clearly my wife was not going to last long with this stimulation.

Immy006
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Immy006

“Fuckkkk I’m cummmg again already!” screamed Sue and as her pussy convulsed on my cock it took all my self-control not to cum deep inside her spasming hole right then and there.

“Don’t stop, I’m going to cum too!” moaned Lucy so I took her clit into my mouth and started to pulse suck it. At this point she shuddered and came all over my face, squirting a little into my mouth, which I swallowed greedily. My wife climbed gingerly off my cock and immediately Amy turned while my wife guided me into her soaking wet cunt, in the reverse cowboy position. She sat right down onto me and, as she moaned, I felt her wetness washing over my ball as she rode me frantically, my cock sliding in and out of her sex with ease.

My wife moved in the background, and without warning, applied a load of lube to Amy’s asshole. I turned my head to look at Sue as Amy grabbed my cock and guided me into her puckered asshole. Once my cockhead had slipped inside her really tight anus, I arched my back as she sat down until I was balls-deep inside her bowels.

“I’m not going to be able to last much longer ladies,” I said quietly, which triggered Lucy and my wife to move towards Amy. She was bouncing up and down on my cock and while I stretched her butt her friends pretty much attacked her pussy. My wife rubbed her clit and Lucy started finger-blasting Amy’s pussy with at least three fingers. The sloppy sounds from her pussy, coupled with Amy's panting were so erotic, and this was enough to send me over the edge as I had one of the biggest orgasms of my life.

“I’m cummimg in your friends' ass!” I groaned at Sue and she smiled at me and kissed Amy passionately while still rubbing her blood-filled clit. I still couldn’t move as I was tied down so I thrust my hips up and started to spew my warm semen into Amy’s ass. She grunted and slumped forward as I felt her orgasm, and her ass pulse-gripped my twitching cock as I spurted cum deep inside her.

Finally, her orgasm subsided and she climbed off me, and I saw my cum leak out of her bowels onto my stomach. I couldn’t believe my eyes but, just then, Lucy moved in and cleaned me up, licking and swallowing the semen that had just dripped out of her friend's well-fucked asshole. All the women collapsed onto the bed exhausted.

“Fuck, that was amazing, thank you, “ I said and my wife grinned at me.

“I would never have guessed you enjoyed it,” smirked Sue, “Now remember I have my next appointment with Nick and Jason in a few days,” she added.

“I know you do. I really love you,” I said and all three women smiled, got off the bed and kissed gently me one at a time.

“I love you too,” said Sue and, as they left the room together, I could see my cum leaking out of Amy’s asshole, dripping down the back of her thigh as she walked.

“Honey, I’m still tied here,” I said as Sue looked over her shoulder. She blew me a kiss and winked at me as she closed the door gently.

“Honey…. Honey!” I shouted….

I really hope you like this story, and if you do please hit the Like button below. Also, if you have any feedback, I’d be delighted to hear it. Thank you,

Published 
Written by SilentOrgasm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments