Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking His Cock To Fuck His Wife Pt 3

"Read parts 1 & 2 before this one. The Night Continues"

38
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"part 3, possibly 2 more to go"

Back downstairs the rum was poured, another large one. I had lost count of how many I'd had. My head told me it was a fair few, and I should go home, but I wanted, no needed to hear the rest. Tony had never, in all the years I'd known him told me about his arse being played with. Although I had never mentioned to him about Sue pegging me, perhaps when the time is right I might, just might, tell him that story and how that began.

Tony reappeared, he looked far worse than I felt. He sat down, picked up his drink, took another large mouthful, put it down, and continued.

"Well she left me on the bed, I was fucking knackered, and whatever she touched in my arse was fucking amazing. I wanted it again, but I didn't want to seem too keen. I didn't know if that was her just experimenting, or if she loved it and got turned on by it. She came back into the room and lay on the bed next to me, just staring at the ceiling, after a few moments she rolled onto her side looking at me.

"She asked me what I thought of that, she knew that I had enjoyed it. She said that I had never cum that much before and that she had trouble swallowing it all and not gagging. She had a bit of laughter in her voice. I laid there thinking about how to reply, I turned towards her, our faces inches apart, I kissed her gently on the lips, and decided I would tell her exactly how I felt, and was feeling now, that for a seventeen-year-old was a fucking big thing," Tony finished saying.

He took another mouthful of rum. Looking at me, he continued, "Mark, I don't want you judging me on events of over forty years ago."

I just looked at Tony. "We all have our little secrets," I replied, "yours is coming out in this story, I will not judge you at all, for all you know, I might have some secrets that one day I might tell you, now take another drink and fucking carry on, I need to hear everything now, I'll need some wank material to calm me down tomorrow before Sue gets home, talking of which I wonder how they're getting on?"

Tony laughed. "Knowing that little group they were pissed by 8, in bed by 9. Hope they're behaving," he replied.

"Well, they have too, too many others to crass them up," I replied, laughing.

I trusted Sue, but I couldn't work out if Tony trusted Angie.

So Tony took another sip of rum and continued, "Well, I looked her in the eyes, thought for a few moments, and told her. I fucking loved it, I wasn't sure at first when her fingers toyed with me, but the more her mouth worked on my cock, the more her finger put pressure on my arse hole, the more I got into it. When she put more lube on my arse, I knew It was going in, whether I wanted it or not. I loved it, and I thought, fuck it, she loves my cock in her arse; the least I could do is try it.

When her finger went right up my bum I thought fuck, why haven't we done this before, and then she touched something inside me, it was like an electric shock, but a fucking good one, she interrupted me and said that was my prostate she touched, well I didn't care what it was, It felt fantastic."

"Yes," I interrupted him, "I know what that feeling is like," I said.

"Fuck, mate," he started. "Still so many secrets between us. I hope I'll listen to that one day," he said.

"Yes fine, I will spill the beans, but you finish your story, we've been here for what seems like hours and you've still not told me about you sucking a cock." I replied.

"Ah yes," he continued, "Well she looked at me and said that there was a lot more to teach me, but not much time, she was going away in four weeks, she had got a job with a cruise line company and would be away for several months, and if I was willing she would teach me everything she liked and knew, I just looked at her and said yes, looking back mate I think I was in love with her, at that point I would of done anything for her.

She then kissed me, told me to lay on my back, she then straddled my face, put her cunt against my mouth, and told me to lick her, well, of course, I did that, my tongue went between her folds, I could smell my cum on her, although she had cleaned up. It did turn me on. My cock started to grow.

I found her clit and gave it a couple of soft licks, she started gasping, rubbing herself on my mouth, and suddenly she said she was changing position, she turned round so we were doing a 69er. She leant forward and started sucking my cock, I started licking her cunt and clit. I then noticed she still had the butt plug in her, I got my hand to it and started playing with it, pulling on it, pushing against it, she was loving it.

Her mouth had revived my cock to its full length, it was solid in her mouth, I knew that any time now she would need it fucking either her cunt or her arse. So I really went to town on her clit, and it wasn't long before she just said she needed fucking, she got off me and got on her hands and knees, and just said fuck me. So without any ceremony I just plunged my cock into her cunt. I was pumping away and still toying with the plug, she was getting very vocal, a bit like Angie," he added

"She then told me to fuck her arse, no lube she said, take out the plug and just fuck her. Well, I pulled the plug out, with a bit of difficulty, I was surprised at how fucking big it was, wider than my cock, so I took my cock out of her cunt and fed it into her bum, there was some friction, but it went in very easily. Well, that was it, she went off like a fucking rocket, this sent me over the edge and I came deep into her arse. Well, we both cleaned up, she had work the next day so off home I went. As I went out the door she just said be here tomorrow, 7 pm," he finished saying.

I looked at the time, it was almost 3 am. I couldn't go home yet, I needed to hear more. I got up and done the drinks, not so heavy on the rum, and a little more coke in it, and went back and sat down. I asked Tony to continue.

"The next day I was round hers for 7, we went upstairs to her bedroom, on the table she had a bottle of vodka and a bottle of coke, and two glasses. She told me to pour them out, heavy on the vodka, easy on the coke. Once done she picked hers up, said cheers, and drank it in one go, I had to do the same, Jesus it was strong. She told me to do another, again we downed it in one.

"She then started to take her clothes off, she told me to do the same, and then pour another drink. Again we drank this in one, I was starting to feel nice and warm from those drinks. She got onto her knees in front of me and started to suck my cock, there was no gentleness, she was just giving me a really good blow job. Again her hands were all over my arse, she already had the lube out and had it on her fingers. She started to tease my hole, fuck it felt good. She got me going, and I was enjoying it, at that point, she could have put her whole fist up there and I don't think I would have cared.

"She then took her mouth off my cock and said that her new job would now be starting next week and that the next few days would be our last. I was gutted. She went back to sucking my cock and fingering my arse. I was near to cumming, I told her, so she stopped sucking, took her fingers out my arse, and said not yet. She then said time was short, there was much she wanted to do with me but she didn't think there was enough time left. So I said I would bunk of school to see her if she wanted.

GenesisRodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisRodriguez

"She had a big smile on her face on hearing that, She then asked if I had any fantasies, Back then I didn't understand what she was on about, she looked at my face and knew I didn't understand, she found it funny. She said thoughts about doing things with other people, your sister, mum, weird shit that most people would think of as sick, she then said anal sex was one of her fantasies, and that I fulfilled that for her.

"She said she had others, but that she didn't think I would be happy to help her with those. Especially as she was going away very soon.

"She got back to sucking my cock, this time slowly taking it down her throat, her fingers started probing my arse, looking into my eyes throughout. Fuck it, Mark, I lost control, again, I just said I will help you, I will do anything you ask. She took her mouth away from my cock, and looked at me, her finger was still working my arse. She grinned and put another finger in me. God, that felt good.

"Two fingers began to work my insides, and she asked if I was sure. Fuck, that was it, I said yes, I mean it, she said thankyou. Her mouth went back to my cock, her fingers just did their stuff, she found my prostate, and bang, that was it, I was cumming like a fucking train.

"She fucking drained me, I would have made a pact with the devil that night. Well once she had finished she told me to lay on the bed and rest whilst she went to freshen up. I just laid there thinking, what the fuck have I agreed to. I didn't have long to wait for an answer.

"She returned to the bed, lay next to me, looked into my eyes, and asked if I would really help her. There was no way I could bail out now, so I just said anything she wanted to do, I would help.

"I need another piss," Tony finished. "Do the drinks," he said as he went upstairs.

Well, this is a long, interesting night I thought to myself, I don't think I'll be going home any time soon. I got the drinks, again heavy on the coke. Tony reappeared and sat down.

"Well mate, what do you think of my secret, even Angie doesn't know about Stacy," Tony said.

"Your secret is safe with me, now fucking finish the story, at this rate I'll need to knock one off here," I said, laughing

"The girls are not due back till late Sunday, so you have plenty of time," he replied. "And you can always stay here, we do have a spare room," he added.

He picked up his drink and continued, "Well Stacy just looked at me, kissed me on the lips, said thank you and kissed me again. She then started to tell me she wanted a threesome, that she wanted me and another man to fuck her, one up her arse, the other in her cunt. She wanted to suck on both our cocks, I didn't know what to say, I couldn't back out at this point, so I just said ok, as long as it's just us two pleasuring you, nothing else. She thanked me with a kiss on the cheek, said she needed to get some sleep and for me to be round there the next day for 7 pm, and to bring some beers with me.

"So I arrived at 7. She was in a really good mood. I put the beers in the fridge and returned to the living room. She had poured out three drinks. I looked at her and then back to the drinks. That one she said is for Alex, he will be here by 7.30.

"The only Alex I knew was the same age as Stacy so I asked if that was him. She replied it was. I grabbed my drink and downed it, boy did she pour a strong drink. She poured another for me, another strong one, I knew I would need it. Again I drank it quickly, she just smiled at me.

"She then grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, on the way she put the front door on the latch saying Alex could let himself in when he arrived.

"We went into her bedroom, she had been busy up there. On her little table were bottles of lube, massage oil, her butt plug, a vibrator, a blindfold and two pairs of handcuffs. There was also a bottle of Jagermeister and three shot glasses. She looked at me and said the handcuffs were for her. She wanted to be cuffed to the bed, blindfolded and used by me and Alex. She poured the three drinks out and told me to strip.

"As I took off my clothes so did she. I tell you mate, her body was perfect, my cock just sprung up. She told me to blindfold her and handcuff her to the bed. I was then to use her any way I wanted until Alex arrived. So I first put the cuffs on, I bent down slightly and took a nipple into my mouth. I sucked it and then licked it. I then did the same to the other nipple. Her breathing became heavier.

"With one of my hands, I began to softly caress her tits. I then started to move my hand down to her perfectly shaven mound and began to explore her folds, just teasing her. She was really loving it.

"I stopped what I was doing and guided her to the bed. She laid down and I got the cuffs out. I put one on each wrist to start, then I put the free ends onto the headboard uprights. Mate, she looked fucking sexy spread out like that.

"I then got a bottle of massage oil and slowly dripped it over her body. I positioned myself near her head and started to rub the oil all over her body. I concentrated on her tits, and with an occasional brush of her lips, I was loving teasing her.

"My cock by now was solid, so I moved nearer to her head. I continued massaging with one hand, with the other I grabbed hold of my cock and moved it towards her mouth. I brushed her lips with the head and she opened her mouth and let my cock slip in. I so wanted to face fuck her then, but knew I had to wait for Alex to turn up.

"As I was gently pumping my cock into her mouth, some movement in the corner of my eye made me look towards the door. It was Alex. Stark naked, cock in hand, slowly wanking. He put his finger to his mouth as if to say, don't say a word. He gestured to me to carry on. That was weird—getting a blowjob, being naked whilst being watched by another bloke wanking himself off.

"So I just carried on. Alex came into the room and moved to the foot of the bed. He motioned for me to stop massaging her. As soon as I did, he moved his hands to where mine had been and continued where I left off. Because he was at her feet, he could only really do her cunt and lips. He used his fingers on her so well that she just naturally spread her legs even wider.

"She told me later that she thought It was still just me in the room at that point. With her legs spread wide, Alex decided that was the ideal time to announce he was there. He stopped with the fingers, bent over the bed and moved his face to her cunt. He started gently with his tongue before just diving right in. Stacy realised at this point that Alex was also there. She stopped her sucking and just said, "Alex, this is Tony. Tony, this is Alex."

"And she went back to sucking my cock."

Published 
Written by markym
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments