Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing My Girlfriend

"The sissy love story continues..."

56
18 Comments 18
15.0k Views 15.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

It had been a few weeks since I shared my crossdressing secret with my girlfriend Leanne and I'd been spending more time dressing up as a girl. My collection of girly clothing had grown and I'd ordered several more slutty outfits and sexy lingerie sets.

Leanne had helped me by giving advice, making sure I bought the right items and occasionally picking out a few things for herself. Outside of buying clothes together, we had retreated into our own routines again, spending more time alone, which gave me plenty of opportunities to dress up and play around.

She seemed happy but I had started to notice our sex life was suffering again. We still loved each other but the more I dressed en femme, the less I wanted to have sex with her.

Leanne had lost interest too and had begun to masturbate to compensate. A couple of times I'd walked in on her and caught her playing around with a dildo while she watched porn.

I didn't think much of it the first time, but after the second time, I realized how turned on she was getting, frigging her pussy with a large dildo while she watched other people have sex. She seemed to have a fetish for big cocks as I noticed that all the porn she watched featured men with humongous sized dicks.

It wasn't a problem for me. In fact, I kind of liked it and wondered about cock on many occasions myself. At least, in my fantasies when dressed as a girl and playing around. That was how I felt most satisfied now, sucking and riding fake cocks while my clitty leaked into my silk panties.

Leanne seemed to have completely lost interest in sex since our last encounter and I wondered if she would ever fuck me like that again. We talked about having sex but just never seem to get around to it, and to be honest, the only thing that turned me on was the thought of being fucked with a strap on.

It didn't take long before Leanne brought up the conversation again, starting one night while we were having dinner. We'd both had a few glasses of wine when she brought up the subject of sex.

"Baby, I wanted to talk to you about something," she said.

"Of course, honey. What is it?" I replied.

"So, you know how you opened up to me about your secret fantasy and your sexual kink? Well, I feel like I have something I would like to try and I'm not sure how you would feel about it?"

"Oh baby, you've been so supportive of me with my whole thing lately. You know I love you, what is it you want to try with me?" I asked innocently.

"Well," she paused, her eyes darting around the room unsure if she should continue before finally opening her mouth again. "Well, I want to try maybe having sex with another guy."

I looked back at her stunned and unable to talk for a moment. 'Fuck' I thought, 'Is she going to leave me for another guy?' I tried to reply with something supportive but I just began to sob instead. Quickly, she reached out, wrapping her arms around me desperately trying to comfort me.

"What's wrong, baby?" she asked.

"Are you leaving me for another man?" I replied looking up at her, tears rolling down my face.

"No! Of course not," she responded. "Not at all. I just..." she paused again. "I just think I want to try something new. It's fine, I don't have to. I won't."

I stopped her, putting my finger over her lips, "I understand, baby. I want you to be happy too," I said, wiping the tears away from my face.

"Would we share the experience?" I asked tentatively.

She looked down at me, a smile creeping across her face. "Of course, baby, I wouldn't want it any other way."

We finished off our wine and Leanne began searching sex sites for an appropriate candidate while I washed up the dishes. After a few minutes of searching and chatting to men online, she finally called me over excitedly.

"I think I've found someone, his name is Zach," she said, spinning the laptop around so I could see.

My jaw dropped as I saw his profile. His picture showed him bare-chested, showing off his huge muscles and toned physique. He had a chiseled jawline, gorgeous hair, and "come fuck me" dark, mysterious bedroom eyes. His skin tone was a light caramel color which made him look ambiguous, dark, and mysterious.

"What do you think?" Leanne asked inquisitively.

I tried to find the words, "Are you sure?" I asked, hoping she would change her mind and chose someone less attractive and threatening to my self-esteem.

"Yeah, he's definitely the kind of man I've fantasized about," she replied with a heavy emphasis on the word 'man'.

Now I was worried. He was so much better looking than me, so much more manly and confident. I suddenly felt really insecure, realizing that there was no comparison between us.

But, as I looked at the excitement on her face, I knew this was right. I loved Leanne and she deserved to be happy.

"Ok then," I replied, taking a deep breath as she snatched the laptop back and began frantically typing a reply message.

My stomach was in knots, watching her excitedly race upstairs and begin getting ready for her date. Apparently, he was on his way over and she was going to make sure she looked her best for him.

After a quick shower, she began putting on her sexiest lingerie set, complete with stockings and heels, quickly fixing her makeup and hair before deciding which dress to wear.

"Maybe you should dress up too, honey?" She said, searching through the closet. "He might like that?"

'She must have told him!' I thought, starting to panic.

She had almost finished getting ready, adding some more lipstick as she admired herself in the mirror. I sheepishly began to dress too, trying on some new lingerie to look as feminine as possible.

Leanne leaned over me as I sat in front of the vanity mirror. She took one look and picked up some brushes and began fixing my makeup. I guess she figured if someone was going to see me dressed like a girl, she wanted me to look at least passable, if not downright convincing!

Finally, I looked up, barely able to recognize myself in the mirror. She had done a perfect job on my make-up and was now pulling out a selection of dresses for me.

"Here, how about this one?" She said, handing me an extremely short suede micro dress. I quickly slipped it on and slid on a pair of high heels just moments before the doorbell rang.

"He's here!" She gleamed, her face lighting up as her eyes filled with lust.

Leanne hurried down the stairs to greet Zach while I nervously followed behind. As he stepped through the door, he politely kissed her on the cheek, running his hand down her hips softly.

He was even more handsome in person than in his profile picture and I could feel my jealously slowly turning into admiration.

Leanne escorted him to the front room and sat down next to him on the couch trying to make light conversation. I hung well back by the hallway at first, almost afraid to let him see me.

So far, Leanne was the only person that had seen me dressed like this, and I didn't know how anyone else would react.

Zach quickly picked up on my nervousness and leaned past Leanne, looking straight over at me. "And who is this precious little thing?" He asked charmingly.

Leanne and I both stared at each other vacantly. We'd never thought about a name before. Obviously, neither one of us wanted to use my birth name and before I could speak she responded spontaneously, "Tiffany!"

He smiled and then leaned in closer to Leanne, whispering something in her ear as he ran his fingers up her long sexy thighs.

She immediately turned to me, "Tiffany, baby, why don't you go get us some drinks. There's a nice bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge."

I followed out her request and went to fetch some glasses and the bottle of wine from the fridge before heading back down the hall. I had only been gone a few minutes, but apparently, this was more than enough time for the two of them to become firmly acquainted.

As I walked back into the front room I found them tightly embraced, his arms wrapped around her as he thrust his tongue down her throat, her body wriggling and writhing against him.

I placed the glasses down on the table and sat crossed-legged on an armchair opposite them, holding the bottle of wine.

Either they hadn't noticed I'd come back or they simply didn't care, because they continued to caress and explore each other right in front of me.

I began to sip straight from the bottle as I noticed what was about to happen, watching Leanne pull at his belt buckle, racing to unzip and remove his jeans.

I stared in silence as she began to pull down his jeans, slowly removing his boxer shorts and revealing his big stiff cock. He stood up, allowing her to remove his pants fully, staring down at her patiently.

From where I was sat, they appeared silhouetted in front of the netted curtains in the window, almost cinematic. The outline of their bodies creating an erotic scene in front of me as I continued to gaze.

Reaching out, he placed his hand on the side of her head, gently guiding her towards his yearning cock while she slowly opened her mouth to accommodate him.

My tiny clitty leaked into my silk panties as I listened to her moan and writhe over his cock, passionately sucking him slowly as she fondled his balls.

She looked so beautiful in the light, erotically performing fellatio on him. Her slim body arching back, perfectly accentuating her curves as his huge cock disappeared deep inside her throat.

I thought the sight of my girlfriend with another man would make me jealous, and in a way it did. But as I watched on, my mouth watered, no longer jealous, but more envious than anything else.
 
She made it look super sexy, sucking his cock so seductively, and at that moment I desperately wanted to be in her place. I barely noticed my hand slide under my dress and between my thighs, slowly fingering my aching hole as I watched in awe.

missstar4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missstar4u

Zach began to moan, both hands now holding onto Leanne's head as he pumped his cock deep inside her throat, using her face like a pussy for his aching cock, as he fucked her mouth faster. After several minutes, she pulled back, gagging and choking, trying to find her breathe.

Zach pulled his shirt off over his head, revealing his ridiculously toned muscles and washboard abs. Leanne stood up, pulling the straps off her shoulders and letting her dress crumpled on the floor.

His eyes lit up at the sight of her expensive lingerie and stockings, grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him. Her breasts pressing up against his chest.

His large biceps dwarfed her slim little figure as he held her tight to his body, his stiff cock rubbing against her chest as he leaned down, stuffing his tongue back into her mouth.

They kissed like a romantic couple who hadn't seen each other in months, passionate and lustful as they embraced tightly.

I watched with envy as his hand slid down between her legs, searching eagerly for her already wet pussy before slipping a finger past her thong and deep inside her. She let out a long and deep moan as he began to finger her gently, her arms wrapped around his neck, holding herself up as her body became limp.

His cock grew larger, pressing harder against her body as he held her tightly, rubbing his fingers around her clit, then sliding them back inside her moist pussy making her moan with pleasure.

She looked up at him, her eyes glazed and filled with lust.

"Please fuck me, I want your big cock inside me," she whispered, just loud enough for me to hear too.

He leaned down reaching for her thong, pulling it off roughly before grabbing hold of her ass and lifting her whole body up off the floor.

Holding her up with his strong arms he gently lowered her onto his fully erect cock, which slid in easily making her moan and pant as he began bouncing her on his swollen member.

"Fuck, your cock feels so good!" Leanne screamed, letting him pound her deeper as she flailed in his arms.

My clitty was leaking even more as I continued to watch Zach fuck my girlfriend harder and longer, using his large muscles to force himself into her deeper and harder with each and every thrust.

Leanne looked to be coming all over his cock, her juices running down over his legs as the sound of their lovemaking filled the room.

"Please, fuck me harder!" She screamed, clinging onto him tighter. "Fuck me as hard as you can!" She pleaded.

He moved towards the couch, lowering her down onto the soft cushions, then hoisted her legs up over his shoulders. She stared up at him, biting her lip as he began drilling his whole length deep inside her.

"Yes!" She screamed, "Put your big cock inside me!" Her legs bucking in the air as he rammed his nine-inch cock even harder into her wet pussy. The loud sound of slapping echoed around the room as he slammed his hips against hers, grunting loudly.

As I watched with lust, I began to finger my boi pussy, searching for my g-spot, feeling it pulse as my clitty oozed precome into my silk panties.

I'd never been with a guy before, but as I watched him fucking my girlfriend, I imagined what a real cock must feel like.

Leanne let out a loud moan, unlike any sound I'd ever heard her make before. Following a desperate instruction, "don't stop, please keep fucking me like that!" She begged, digging her fingernails into his back.

He continued to slam his hips hard against hers, ramming his cock all the way inside, filling her vagina with every inch. Leanne began rubbing her clit, her hand becoming a blur, bringing herself to a climax as she started squirting all over his hard cock.

I couldn't believe it! It took me almost an hour licking her pussy to make her come anything like that, and it took him less than ten minutes with his cock. I no longer had to imagine her with her ex-boyfriend, I would picture this image for the rest of my life!

Zach pushed her legs back even further, powering his whole body against hers as he stuffed his cock back up inside her like a wild animal, mindlessly pounding her dripping wet pussy.

I looked down, realizing my own trickle of come that dribbling out of my little clitty. 'Fuck,' I thought, looking down at my messy panties, 'did I just come already?' I looked up shamefully, hoping that no one had noticed my little "accident".

Of course, they had no interest in me. At that moment, Zach was still ramming his cock relentlessly inside my girlfriend as she begged him for more.

"Please, keep fucking me like that, don't stop!" She yelled, clinging onto his ass cheeks. "I need this, please, keep fucking me with that big cock!"

He grabbed her hips and began to pound her even faster than before, making her petite body shake and convulse as she began to climax again.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed, "it's too much," pushing him away and struggling to wiggle loose.

He pulled back, just in time to watch her squirt a second orgasm all over his toned abdomen and against his chest. Her body collapsed beneath him as she reeled backward, trying desperately to escape his throbbing hard cock.

"Shit! Your cock is so big!" She moaned impishly, unable to take any more.

Zach tried to guide his cock back towards her pussy but her hands pressed against his chest. She had just come twice and his cock was too much for her at that moment.

He shifted his weight, lifting himself off the couch, and stood up in front of her, his cock dangling just inches from her head. She opened her lips to accommodate his hard cock as he began to thrust himself deep inside her mouth.   

His hands reached around her head, sliding his cock into her throat deeper, making her gag and choke, her eyes watering and smearing her makeup.

I looked over eagerly, my mouth watering at the sight, completely mesmerized by his huge cock as it slid in and out her lips. It was obvious he wanted to come, his eyes darting across the room and in my direction.

I blushed as he winked at me, waving his finger to invite me over to join in. I stood up slowly in my heels and made my way over. As I approached them, he pointed to the floor beside the couch, silently informing me to get down by his feet.

I did as instructed and kneeled before him, just a few inches from his cock as he continued to fuck Leanne's mouth. I could smell the sex wafting through the air, making me feel woozy, overwhelming my senses.

He looked down at me, his eyes wild with excitement, continuing to fuck Leanne's face with his cock.

"Open your mouth," he said, staring at me as he began to speed up.

I tilted my head, opening wide while I stared back up at him. Leanne picked up the pace, swallowing more of his cock, her hand gripping his long shaft and jerking him off at the same time.

Zach moved his arm over to my head, pulling me closer to the action, a look of sheer delight in his eyes, his balls tightening.

"Yes, don't stop," he groaned "just like that!" His face began contorting as his balls swelled. Leanne moaned softly, wrapping her lips over the head of his throbbing cock, her hand jerking him faster while she slobbered all over him.

"I'm gonna come!" He yelled, pulling his cock back out of Leanne's mouth and jerking off hard in front of our faces. Almost instantly, shooting streams of thick sticky come all over our faces. Leanne closed her eyes and tilted her head back as a huge load splashed across her cheeks.

I looked up just in time to receive a mouthful of salty come and a few more squirts that landed on my lips. Several more streams of come shot out over our faces, covering both of us as Zach groaned loudly.

Leanne just smiled and started to use her hand to collect the stray drops, licking her fingers clean in front of me. I swallowed the come in my mouth and then followed her lead, copying what she was doing and making sure I collected every last drop.

After several more seconds, Zach released his grip, smiling as he looked down at us. He was clearly happy with himself, a cocky 'hero' look in his eyes as he panted in appreciation, watching us guzzle down his come.

"That was fucking incredible!" He exclaimed, bending down to collect his clothes from the floor.

Leanne looked over at me, a look of sincerity in her eyes, "thank you, baby, thank you so much," She said softly.

Zach quickly collected his belongings and said goodbye to us, kissing Leanne once more as he walked out of the door.

Not long after he left, Leanne went upstairs to take a bath leaving me alone with my thoughts. As I began cleaning up I noticed her laptop was left still open on the side.

I decided to take a look at her emails. There were still some messages arriving from a bunch of other men, all asking for a sex date with her. I began to wonder, how many men would be interested in a similar experience? Unconsciously, I began typing several replies.

Within minutes, I had inadvertently sent several messages, describing our kinks and explaining how we liked to fuck. I was surprised at just how many men were into this kind of thing and before long I had scheduled three more dates for Leanne and me.

'Well,' I thought, 'this will be a great surprise for our anniversary next week!'

Published 
Written by MirandaGreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments