Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Self-Made Cuckold: Part 2

"Geri takes a weekend away with her lover, leaving her cuckold home to ponder."

17
4 Comments 4
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I followed through on my promise and visited the jeweler. She gave me a look when I asked that it be engraved with the words, 'Married to Jack, owned by Lamar'. 

"Pick it up in an hour," she said.

I took it home and Geri greeted me at the door with a big smile. "Lamar has asked me to accompany him to his cabin for the weekend. I told him yes. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, babe." I handed her the little box. 

She opened it, read the inscription, and pulling my face into her cleavage, said, "This is perfect. You're so thoughtful."

My head filled with her perfume and my mind pictured her with her black lover, his hands on her ankles and his cock buried to the hilt in her cunt.

The rest of the week flew by and on Friday afternoon Geri asked me to help pick out clothes for her weekend.

"Why babe? You won't be wearing any," I said.

She gave me a playful slap as she modeled bra and panty sets. She looked delicious. When we were just about done, she emerged from the closet wearing patent leather shoes, knee socks, a plaid skirt, and a plain white blouse.

"You look like a high school student, Geri."

"That's the point, Jack. I want my teacher to seduce me," she replied, stuffing her toy and all her sexy lingerie into a travel bag. There was a honk outside.

"That's Lamar. Gotta go, sweetie. See you Sunday night. I promise to give you all the details."

She gave me a quick kiss and ran out the door saying, "Remember, sweetie, no cumming until I get home."

That night, all day Saturday, and on into Sunday afternoon, I suffered through the exquisite torture of denial and fantasy, trying to get my mind off Geri and Lamar by watching college basketball. It didn't work.

My mind kept wandering, picturing Geri impaled on Lamar, his cum dripping out of her cunt and her mouth constantly. As my hand wandered to my cock, I remembered her words as she walked out the door, and ceased trying to bring myself some badly needed relief.

Finally, I heard a car door slam and Geri calling out, "Thanks. See you tomorrow."

She walked in the door, dropped her bag, and leaned over the couch and kissed me. I could taste the warm saltiness of Lamar's sperm on her lips. "Did you just..."

Interrupting, she said, "Give Lamar some road head? You bet. He's so delicious."

She walked around the couch, sat in my lap and started to undress. She opened her blouse, exposing her braless chest. She was covered in hickeys.

"Babe, did he mark you each time he fucked you?"

"Seems like it."

"Are you okay?"

"Better than okay, Jack. Let me tell you all about it." she said getting up to finish getting undressed.

Standing before me in pink lace panties, she began to get me undressed as well. "For starters, he said he loved the schoolgirl outfit. We played a lot of student-teacher all weekend. We hadn't been gone for five minutes and he had his hand in my panties and was finger fucking my cunt. He didn't stop fingering me for the half-hour trip. I was soaked. He made me cum at least four times.

"Once we got to the cabin, he took on the role of Mr. Lamar, Math teacher, telling me that flashing my panties at him in class was unacceptable behavior. I apologized, but he said I still had to be punished. He put me over his knee and spanked me. It hurt! But, at the same time, it made me horny as hell. I shouted out how much it hurt and he tore off my panties and stuffed them in  my mouth. He sat me on his desk, flipped up my skirt and began eating my pussy."

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

Geri paused for breath and continued, "In no time I was craving that big black cock of his and begged him for it. He took it out, waving that dark chocolate crown under my nose. He squeezed the shaft and painted my lips with his pre-cum . He told me to open up, shoving his helmet into my mouth. I took as much as I thought I  could, letting it slide in and out of my mouth. 'Not good enough,' he said as he jammed most of it into my mouth. With nowhere else to go, his cock head slid down my throat, making me gag. God, it was wonderful. By dinnertime he had fucked me doggy style on his desk, rimmed my ass, eaten me out, and came down my throat. And it was only seven o'clock in the evening," she grinned.

"Next morning, I felt his tongue buried in my cunt, making me cum before I was fully awake. In return, I adored his cock with my lips and tongue, sucking his balls, tracing each vein in his shaft and tickling him with the tip of my tongue until he rewarded me with a delicious dollop of his DNA. He folded me in half, drilling down into my cunt with his cock, throat fucked me while fingering my g-spot, let me ride cowgirl before spraying my tits with his cream. We must have showered five times, ending each shower with a fresh fuck. I'm so tired, but I feel so alive."

She fondled my limpness as she related her adventures. "So, tell me darling, were you a good boy? Did you keep your hands off of my cock?" I gave her a funny look. "Oh yes, Jack, it's my cock. I own it."

"Yes, Geri. It wasn't easy, but I did as you asked."

She indicated that I should sit on the edge of the couch cushion as she knelt between my legs.

"Jerk it for me, Jack. Show me how much you missed me." She opened her mouth and waited, urging me on with more descriptions of what she and Lamar had done.

The enforced celibacy combined with the salacious descriptions had me ready in record time. I grunted as my cock spat long strings of cum, arcing across the void between my cock and her mouth. Some were on target, landing on her tongue; some overshot, landing on her nose and cheek; some undershot, drooling down her neck onto her breast, collecting just above her nipple.

"Mmm! You are yummy, Jack. Want some?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I said as she repositioned herself on my lap, pointing to her cum coated nipple.

I needed no words of encouragement as I gently sucked her cummy nipple into my mouth. I worked my way up her neck to her cheeks and nose before giving her a kiss, dribbling my sperm into her mouth and waiting for her to return the favor.

Breaking the kiss, she said, "Lamar wants to know if you'd like to watch next time."

 

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments