Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Took Over The Cuckold's Bed - Part XI

"Four days into their cuckolding holiday and Paulo and Sue are already making plans for meeting again"

22
19 Comments 19
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Sue woke me at 5:45 next morning. Perched on the edge of my bed she leant over and kissed me. “Your early morning wake-up call Mr. Cuckold,” she said with a smile.

She was naked and I reached up and cupped a breast. “You’ve cuckolded me again haven’t you?”

“Three times since I said goodnight to you last night,” she smiled. “Twice before we slept and once again twenty minutes ago.”

I had heard them fuck both times after they went to bed but I had slept through their morning one. I had masturbated listening to their first one. Sue’s screams seemed louder than usual and I came just as Paulo began to groan loudly from his orgasm. It was imagining his last final thrusts into her as he came that finished me off.

Twenty or so minutes later I listened to them again. They seemed to take longer this time and with gaps of silence occurring I assumed that they were changing positions. Once again I had an erection listening to them but this time I desisted from masturbating.

“I don’t know how he does it,” I commented before we kissed again.

“I must admit he surprises me sometimes,” she agreed. “That’s what I meant last night when I said you couldn’t keep up the pace. I wasn’t trying to belittle you but couldn’t cuckold someone in the way that he does.”

I nodded. “I know that it’s not in me to be a Paulo,” I admitted. “And anyway I enjoy being a cuckold.”

She kissed me again. I reached across with my hand and inched my way between her thighs. She shifted position so that I could access her. She was warm and very sticky. “I can’t wait until we get back home and I can get to fuck you again,” I told her.

She smiled and slipped a hand under the duvet and found my erection. “But in the meantime... “ she said pulling the duvet back.

I groaned as she lowered her head. She licked and sucked and held my cock firmly as her hand moved up and down. “He’s asked to see me again after we get back,” she said softly withdrawing her lips from me.”He is serious about wanting to meet up again and quite quickly too.”

“I know. He mentioned it to me last night too.” I gasped.

“You don’t mind do you?” she asked. “I am going to miss his cock very much when we leave here and I have also developed an insatiable desire to keep cuckolding you with him.”

I smiled. “Have you now?”

“Oh yes,” she said gleefully. “I lie there looking up at the ceiling as Paulo fucks me and I think about you in the bedroom above listening to us and it really adds a kick to everything. I can’t wait to fuck him in our bed. That would be the icing on the cake for me.”

“You’re being a right little Cuckoldress aren’t you?”

She laughed. “Anyway, Paulo,” she started to say as she resumed slowly masturbating me. “I want to see him if he is serious about coming over. You can sleep in the guest room right opposite and sleep with your door open. I might even leave our bedroom door ajar.”

I nodded, too aroused to speak.

“Paulo says it should be my decision anyway.”

I moaned softly.

Her hand was moving faster now and I was close to cumming. “He says it should be up to the Cuckoldress and not the cuckold and I agree with him. What about you?”

I moaned loudly. I was in no position to argue with their views. They were right. I knew enough now about cuckolding to know that the Cuckoldress is in charge of the marriage relationship. “Yes... I agree,” I sighed as I began to lose control.

“So if I want to see him again I can?”

“Y... you’re the boss,” I gasped.

“Yes I am, aren’t I darling? Who I fuck and cuckold you with is my choice, not yours,” she replied. “So I’ll tell him he can come over whenever he wants and stay as long as he likes fucking me.”

I cried out loudly as my cum began to spill over her hand. Opening my eyes a few moments later I saw him standing there in the doorway. I had no idea how long he had been there but from the smile on his face, I knew that it had been long enough to hear our conversation.

Sue sensed his presence too and turned around. “Coffee is ready when you are,” he said as he walked over to the bed.

He put his arm around her and kissed her. “Better try and keep your diary clear for two weeks from the 25th,” he said.

“Already done,” she told him. “My bed will be ready for you.”

~~~

Fifteen minutes later we were showered and dressed and enjoying some much-needed caffeine. Paulo had also changed and was wearing an Armani business suit. He looked very smart and it was a complete change from the casual clothing he had worn since Friday. Sue commented on how smart he looked and kissed him. “I like a man in a suit,” she said.

He smiled. “I’m a completely different character in work mode,” he said. “A no-nonsense businessman.”

She laughed. “Give your staff a good dressing down when it’s required, hey?”

He laughed. “There are some that I would like to give a proper dressing down to but I don’t mix business with pleasure and alas, there are employment laws to uphold as well!”

I smiled but Sue kissed him again. “You can give me a dressing down any day,” she told him.

He slid his hand up her skirt and between her legs. “If you were an employee of mine it wouldn’t be just a good dressing down but a good spanking too for insolence.”

“Ooooooh, yes please,” she responded. “I’ve always wanted to find a man who could give me a good spanking.”

Paulo withdrew his hand from between her legs and brought it swiftly around her back and gave her a slap on her bottom. Sue gave a playful squeal. “You’ve found him,” he told her.

It was almost as if I wasn’t there as she kissed him and spoke. “I bet you’re the type of man who would handcuff a girl and give her a good hot bottom wouldn’t you?”

His hand went under her skirt again. “I’m the type of man that you should be careful about letting restrain you,” he answered. “I don’t just spank with my hand I have a nice thick Spanish leather paddle as well and for very naughty girls, a riding crop.”

I saw them looking into one another’s eyes for a long lingering moment. It was almost like one those who blinks first moments and it was Sue who ceded first. “It depends on what you consider to be very naughty,” she baited.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand to his groin. “Someone who teases and gets a man into this state.”

Sue smiled and pulled her hand away and picked her coffee cup up and finished her coffee. “Shall we go then,” she said with a smile.

I watched as he smiled and picked up his coffee cup to finish its contents. “We’ll carry this conversation on later. Time to go,” he said.

~~~

Aquamoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aquamoon

Sue sat in the front beside Paulo and I sat in the back. They chatted away but I didn’t pay much attention to their conversation. My mind was racing ahead to the 25th of next month. Paulo would be coming over to stay with us. It may have been a month away but the time would soon pass. I was nervous as well as sexually excited about it.

It began to dawn on me that it would be nothing like the cuckolding I was receiving now. We were staying in Paulo’s home and I was more or less a guest while my wife was his girlfriend. She was sharing his bed and doing all the things that boyfriend and girlfriend do. But when he came to us it would be the other way round. He would be staying in my house and taking my place in my bed with my wife. Paulo would be Sue’s boyfriend and although I had a piece of paper that stated that she was my wife, her body would belong to him.

Their talk of spanking drew my attention away from my thoughts. “So you have never been spanked then?” I heard him ask her.

She shook her head.

“But you’ve always wanted to be!”

She laughed. “I’ve always wanted to try it with the right guy, put it that way.”

“You’ve never asked Rick to spank you then?”

She shook her head. “I never thought he would be interested,” she replied as she turned to me and smiled. “Would it interest you, Rick?”

“It... it’s not something that’s ever really crossed my mind,” I admitted.

“I’ve come across a few ladies in my time who enjoy a good spanking. I also had one couple here and she used to give her husband a good spanking,” Paulo said. “I felt sorry for the poor guy. She really laid into him with my paddle.”

“I don’t think I could do that,” Sue said. “It’s more my scene to be spanked.”

Paulo reached across and gave her thigh a squeeze. “Well I’ll get you sorted out tonight girl,” he told her. “I’ll put you in the naughty-girls corner after dinner and discipline you.”

“The naughty-girls corner?”

“Yes, the naughty-girls corner,” he responded. “Standing facing the wall naked from the waist down while you contemplate the punishment to come.”

“What will you use, the paddle or the riding crop?” I asked.

“Maybe both.”

Hey,” Sue said. “That’s my bottom you’re talking about!”

Both Paulo and I laughed before he looked up into the rear-view mirror. “What do you say Rick?” he asked. “Do you think your wife deserves a good spanking?”

I smiled. “Definitely, Paulo. It’s not right to tease a man the way she teases you and then leave you high and dry.”

He laughed. “Now there speaks a man after my own heart.”

Oi you two,” Sue said before laughing.

~~~

A short while later Paulo pulled into the car park of the Portimao Municipality Offices. and pointed at a wide alleyway. “That will take you into the market square,” he told us. “You have my number, Sue if you get lost but this place is pretty central and everyone knows where it is. Give me a call when you’re ready to go and I’ll get Maria to collect you. She can bring you back to my offices and I’ll take you home.”

She reached across and kissed him. “Have a good day. See you later.”

We walked away hand in hand to find a place to have breakfast. It was nice to have time alone together. We found a cafe and sat down to a platter of hams, cheeses and rolls and a large pot of coffee.

“Do you know we are only four days into our holiday?” she said.

“Feels more like forty,” I told her.

She laughed. “I know. We’ve crammed so much in haven’t we?”

I laughed as well. “You mean you’ve had so much crammed into you!”

Sue saw the funny side and smiled shyly before reaching over and squeezing my hand. “You are okay with everything aren’t you?”

I nodded.

“Sometimes I think I am pushing you past your limits. I don’t want to do that Rick,” she said. “I do love you even enough it might not seem like it sometimes.”

“I’m fine with everything so far, Sue. Yes, it’s been a bit of a baptism of fire but I’ve always wanted you to cuckold me and I am genuinely enjoying it so far.”

She looked lovingly at me and I knew that if the place wasn’t crowded she would have kissed me. “I’m glad. I want you to enjoy it.”

“And I want you to enjoy making me enjoy it, if that makes any sense.”

She laughed. “I think I do.”

I reached across and took her hand. “I want you to enjoy these two weeks Sue,” I told her as I rubbed her wedding ring finger. “You have no rings on and I want you to imagine that you are single and free to do whatever you wish.”

“Thanks,” she responded. “And after the holiday and I have my rings back on?”

I thought for a few minutes before I spoke again. “I... I always want you to cuckold me,” I said quietly. “It... it’s up to you if you want to put them back on or not.”

She looked a little startled.

“What I mean is that if wearing them inhibits you in any way then, by all means, leave them off. They are, after all, only an outer symbol. It’s the reality that matters. I always want us to be husband and wife. I always want to be your husband and that’s all that matters. I don’t care about all the norms and conventions. I enjoy being cuckolded by you and as long as you are enjoying it too, then that’s all that matters.”

It was Sue’s turn to remain silent for a while. “People will ask questions. Family will want to know why I am not wearing rings. Gemma certainly will ask. What do I say?”

I shrugged. “I... I don’t know, to be honest.”

“The only thing I can think of is that we say we have decided to separate for while but we still want to live together and work together, of course.”

I nodded. “I suppose it makes sense, doesn’t it? I mean, if you are going to go out with other guys sooner or later you will be seen. And if Paulo comes over for a couple of weeks to stay with us, our parents are more than likely to drop by aren’t they?”

Sue nodded. “Yes, it gets complicated doesn’t it?”

I smiled. “It’s not easy living the cuckold lifestyle is it.”

Sue laughed.

“Anyway,” I said. “Let’s not let it bog us down now. We’re on holiday. Let’s enjoy it and worry about the rest afterwards.”

“I agree,” Sue said as we headed out of the door.

Hand in hand we crossed across the road and came across a small lingerie boutique. “You know Paulo and I were talking about sexy lingerie last night. He asked me if I wore basques and I told him no.”

I smiled. “Is that a hint?”

She turned and kissed me. “Well, I think it would be a nice gesture. You know, help your wife dress for her boyfriend’s pleasure.”

I smiled. “Boyfriend hey?” I responded. “You make it sound official.”

She kissed me again. “It is my loving cuckold. Paulo is my boyfriend and I want you to buy me something that will please him.”

“Induce him to fuck you harder you mean?”

“That’s what it’s all about my darling,” she responded. “Your wife getting well and truly fucked by another man who is very well endowed and much better than you in bed.”

I smiled. Yes, she was right. That is exactly what cuckolding is all about.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments