Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Took Over The Cuckold's Bed - Part V

"Paulo shows Sue and Rick his yacht and enjoys some on-board cuckolding"

35
22 Comments 22
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It took about twenty minutes to get Villamoura where his yacht was moored. I knew very little about boats. Our experience of them was limited to cross channel ferries and I am sure that like me, Sue, considered them as status symbols for the rich and powerful. Driving around the marina area only confirmed that point. There were some magnificent vessels but they were of no interest to me at all.

Sue sat with Paolo in the back of the taxi once again for the journey, while I sat in front. Paulo was holding her hand and explaining to her about his yacht. I listened but took very little of it in. It was all like another language to me and besides, I was more interested in the way that they held hands. Sue held his hand in her lap and the bulge in his pants told me that he was very excited. I guessed that he must have felt her sex against the back of his hand.

When we reached the jetty where his yacht was moored he told the driver to stop. I must admit that I was quite impressed when he pointed it out. I hadn’t expected him to own such an expensive looking vessel.

“The Contessa Isabella,” Sue said upon seeing the name.

“Yes. She is named after my mother,” Paulo said as he took her hand to lead her aboard.

Once the door was unlocked he led us inside. It was truly magnificent. I had no idea that they looked so sumptuous inside. He took us up to the bridge first and started the engines before turning on the lights. Then he took us down to the staterooms where the lounge; galley and bar area were and after showing us around he took us down to the sleeping quarters. There was a toilet area and wash and shower room and two double bedrooms. “Everything is so compact and tidy,” Sue commented.

“I have a very good cleaner who looks after it for me,” he told her.

Sue moved closer to the bottom of the bed and pressed her hands up and down on it as if testing the mattress. “Nice and firm,” she said as she turned around and sat down.

“It’s very comfortable,” Paulo told her.

“I bet it would be nice to get fucked on this,” Sue said looking him in the eye.

Paulo stepped forward and stood in front of her. “The natural movement of the sea does make sex very enjoyable, He said. “Perhaps you would like to try it for yourself sometime?”

Sue reached out and found the buckle of the belt of his trousers. With deliberate slowness, she unbuckled his belt and slid his trousers down over his hips. Paulo’s erection pushed against the thin material of his cotton briefs. Sue took his bulge in her hand and gently squeezed it. All the while she was looking up at him with lust filled eyes. Suddenly she looked away and turned to me. “Would you mind leaving us Rick,” she said. “I’d like to be alone with Paulo for a little while.”

I was being dismissed and it hurt but I turned to walk away. “Help yourself to a drink Rick,” Paulo said. “There’s some champagne in the fridge so why don’t you open a bottle and pour yourself a drink. We’ll join you when we’ve finished.”

I closed the door behind me glancing back at them one last time and catching Sue tugging Paulo’s briefs down over his bottom.

There were six bottles in the fridge and I opened one. I found an ice bucket and a bag of ice cubes in the freezer so I poured myself a glass and had a wander around. The yacht had everything even a washer dryer. There was also a television and stereo system. I sat back on the settee clutching my champagne flute and stretched out my legs. I could imagine living on a yacht. It was like a home from home, compact and yet all the comforts of a modern home. But I also knew that they were way out of my income range and then there were the rough seas to think about. I had got sick on a Dover to Calais ferry once. A boat like this would be a nightmare to be on in a storm.

And the boat was rocking now. Moving from side to side but it wasn’t down to choppy waters; the sea was still and calm outside. It was Paulo who was rocking the boat. He was fucking my wife. Her cries filtered through the boat as did Paulo’s grunts and groans. I was glad that there was no one around outside.

I decided to stretch my legs outside as their love-making receded. This would be their moment of intimacy; the kissing and quiet love talk. Paulo would probably still be hard deep inside her, catching his breath and regaining his strength. And Sue would probably be softly encouraging him. Telling him what a good lover he was; arousing him with dirty talk and exciting him with touches of her hand. She often did that to me but Paulo was far bigger and better than me. She would mean what she said to him.

I found myself on the sun deck of the bridge. There were sun loungers there and a table and seating area and I sat down and relaxed once again. The sun was going down now and the only sounds were the lapping of small waves against the vessels from the tide. It was idyllic and luxurious and it was a world away from the one that I knew. I imagined that I could soon get used to this kind of life; a life of no financial restrictions and whiling away the hours of the closing day lounging about with a glass of champagne in my hand as the sun went down

And then the boat started rocking again bringing me back to reality. The sounds of love-making could be heard again filtered up from below. Paulo was fucking my wife again. Sue must have aroused him to a state of excitement that needed immediate gratification. His grunts and groans seemed louder this time so whatever she had said or done to him had obviously worked. Their long fuck eventually came to an end with a crescendo of cries and groans and then there was silence. My glass was also empty now so I headed back down to refill it.

Paulo came out of the bedroom and was halfway up the stairs when he saw me. He was naked and still semi-hard. “Bring the bucket and another couple of glasses down please Rick.”

They were both sat up in bed when I joined them moments later. Paulo’s clothes lay in a heap on the floor but Sue’s dress, bra and stockings lay across a chair. I suddenly realised that this was the first time that I had seen her in bed with another man. I had seen her sat up in bed many times; her breasts uncovered with the duvet pulled up to her waist but it was so strange seeing her sat there with another man.

CalistaEra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CalistaEra

I put the tray down and handed them their drinks and Sue reached out to me with her hand. I was hard. “You didn’t mind me asking you to leave us did you?”

I shook my head.

“It’s just that I wanted to be... well... alone with Paulo.”

“I do understand,” I told her.

She put the glass down on the side and slid over to unbuckle my pants. “Paulo would like to take us out to sea tomorrow to see some caves,” she said.

“The Benagil caves,” Paulo said. “They’re quite spectacular.”

“Would you like that?” Sue asked tugging down my trousers.

“I’ll get together some lunch for us and we can spend the day out at sea.”

I nodded. Sue was lifting my erection out of my briefs. “This is why I wanted to be alone with Paulo,” she explained before taking me into her mouth.

I groaned loudly. I already knew that.

“Sue is so good at sucking cock, Rick,” he said as he put his arm around her. “She’s probably the best I have known.”

Sue pulled away to turn and smile. “Thank you,” she told him before turning back and taking me back into her mouth, stroking me at the same time.

I was already close to cumming before she started doing this but now I was fast approaching the edge. It was when Paulo slid against her, pushed back the duvet, and lifted her leg to enter her sideways that sent me over. I came in her mouth just as he got into rhythm. Sue held me for a for moments as I drained my seed in her hungry mouth and then she lay down on her side and pulled her knees up to her breasts.

I stood there watching for the few minutes that it took him to cum. I watched his enormous cock thrust in and out of her as Sue cried out with pleasure clinging onto the pillow in ecstasy. Then Paulo groaned loudly as his seed filled her. I was still stood there a few minutes later watching silently as they recovered their breath before disengaging.

Paulo still had a partial erection as he lay back. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. There was something mesmerising about it and I couldn’t understand it. I had never been interested in other men’s cocks. I had seen many on the internet in the act of fucking women but there had never been a personal interest apart from the watching a woman enjoy the larger, thicker ones. Suddenly Sue’s hand reached up and touched me and I realised that I was erect.

“I’m sure Paulo wouldn’t mind if you wanted to suck it.”

I turned away. “I-I-I-I... “I stammered.

Paulo put his arm under Sue’s head to cuddle her. “I’ve had quite a few husbands clean me up as well as cleaning up their wives Rick,” he said. “There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s all part of cuckolding”

Sue reached across and held his erection in her hand. “I would find it very arousing watching you suck his cock Rick,” she said. “I’ve done it a few times now. It’s lovely and it feels so good in your mouth.”

Her other hand alighted on my bottom. “Come on darling, clean us both up.”

Her hand was compelling me to climb onto the bed. I went to climb between her legs first but she kept them firmly closed. “Paulo first,” she told me.

Paulo spread his legs and I knelt between them. The aroma of their fucking greeted my nostrils as I lowered my head towards his cock. I hesitated for a moment but Sue turned onto her side and put her hand upon the back of my head. “Come on Rick,” she said softly. “Take it for me.”

She was compelling me again and I found myself opening my mouth to take him. It was my first time. I had touched my own cock countless times. Held it when soft and gripped it when hard but the feeling of its hard flesh was surprising. It was soft and yet so firm.

“That’s it darling,” she coaxed. “Up and down nice and slowly.”

I followed her instructions.

“Now take hold of it, darling,” she ordered. “Move your hand up and down as well.”

I did as she asked. I could taste her juices on him and I could also taste his cum. I also realised that my own cock was hard again; so had Sue because she was now holding it her hand. “That’s good Rick. Paulo is loving it. Now cup his balls as well Rick,” she cajoled. “Hold them gently and caress them just like I do with you.”

I found myself cupping them in my hand. I could feel their stickiness from their juices and I could sense their lightness.

“That’s it darling. Lick them as well,” she suggested. “Paulo loves that. He loves it when I take them in my mouth and gently suck on them.”

I groaned from the stroking of her hand as I moved downwards to take them. It was another first for me and surprisingly I didn’t feel uncomfortable doing it. Maybe it was because Sue was arousing me with her hand or perhaps it was because she was instructing me, I don’t know. All I knew was that I was enjoying participating and from the sounds coming from Paulo he was also enjoying what I was doing.

I was expecting to go all the way with Paulo; taking him to point of no return and finding him cumming in my mouth. I was not only expecting it I was also wanting it to happen but Paulo didn’t want that. Sue must have known that he wouldn’t cum in my mouth because she halted proceedings and made me lie on my back. Paulo got off the bed and Sue moved across and squatted over my face. Facing down the bed towards my feet she lowered herself down on my face and Paulo’s cum began to dribble from her.

Suddenly I felt a hand take hold of my erection. I knew immediately that it was Paulo’s. Sue’s was a softer and gentler grip and she had much smaller hands. “I like to masturbate my cuckolds,” he said. “Especially if I enjoy the company of their wives and I am certainly enjoying the company of Sue, Rick. She is one hell of a fuck and I’m looking forward to having a long term association with you both.”

I couldn’t speak. Sue’s cunt lips were pressed against my mouth.

“You don’t mind me coming over in a few weeks time do you Rick?”

I couldn’t respond. Not only couldn’t I speak but I was close to cumming.

“I think your wife would like me to take over your place in the marital bed Rick,” he said. “Is that okay?”

I didn’t answer. I was cumming.

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments