Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kindling A Cuckold - Part V

"Brian's Kindle provides Sara with more food for thought and enjoyment"

32
23 Comments 23
13.0k Views 13.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Brian got home before her that evening. Sara had a bit of shopping to get to, and she was later than usual. It had been a busy afternoon at the Building Society, where she worked, and she had found it hard to concentrate. Her head was spinning from the recent events surrounding the Kindle. It was hard to take it all in. It wasn’t so much the revelations but the desires that had been awoken in her. She once had a friend who had made a pass at her in college. It came as a shock to find that she was gay. She had no problems about her friend’s sexuality; live and let live was her motto, but she sometimes wondered what it would have been like.

She had also recently been out on a Hen Night with a girl from work who was getting married. One of the bridesmaids had bought a Magic Wand that day and was joking about looking forward to trying it out. One of the other girls had confessed that her boyfriend liked to tie her to the bed and use it on her. It made for some really raucous conversation and confirmed to her that women could be far worse than men when it came to sexual banter.

Sara had read up on Magic Wand vibrators and had considered getting one, but she wondered what Brian’s reaction would be. She had a small vibrator, and he had used it on her a couple of times. He was okay about that, but a Magic Wand? Now she wasn’t so sure. He had actually bookmarked that page for a reason, and that got her thinking. Why had Brian bookmarked all those pages anyway? There were also still a lot more to read. Did he have an ulterior motive or was it all just innocence? Sara’s head was, quite naturally, spinning.

Brian had prepared everything for a stir fry dinner. He kissed her when she arrived, and he slipped his hand under the hem of skirt. His fingers pressed into the crotch of her tights and panties. “I wish you would wear stockings,” he sighed. “It would make things so much easier.”

She kissed him, welcoming his urgent fingers. “I would love to,” she responded. “They’re impractical though.”

“Impractical?”

“For work. Skirts ride up. I have to stand up and sit down a lot, sometimes bend down at filing cabinets,” she explained.

His hand continued to be busy under her skirt.

“I guess it could be a heart stopping moment for some guy,” he commented.

“Anyway,” she told him, “you wouldn’t want anyone looking up my skirt and seeing my stockings would you? You know what men are like with a glimpse of stocking!”

For a moment, there was hesitation in him. His mouth opened to speak but he seemed to stop himself.

“No, we couldn’t have that, could we?” he said a short while later.

He pulled his fingers away and held them to his nose for a moment before holding them against her nostrils. It had been a long time since he had done that. Sara liked her own musky scent. She reached down and gripped his bulge. “Excited, hey?”

He nodded. “I was thinking about shaving you again tonight.”

“So soon?”

Brian smiled. “Just want to keep on top of things,” he said as he kissed her. “Gardens can soon get out of hand if left too long.”

Sara laughed, as she tugged at his zipper. His erection was quickly in her hand. It had been a long time since she had given him a blow job, and she sank to her knees. There, in the middle of the kitchen, she gave him the relief that all men love. He stroked her hair and moaned softly as she brought him near to a climax and then, as his knees wobbled, he filled her mouth with his seed.

Afterwards, he pulled her to her feet and kissed her. Her lips were sticky with his cum, but he didn’t care. “Thank you. I so needed that,” he told her.

Sara returned his kiss.

“What can I do for you?”

She kissed him again. “I think we’ll have dinner first and then I’ll take a bath,” she replied. “You can check out my garden, and then I think I would like some vibrator play followed by a good hard fucking, if that’s okay.”

He pulled her to him. “Dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes.”

Sara slept well that night, which was good, because she was working next morning. She worked until two o’clock and then headed home. It was becoming a new routine now: home, get changed and sit down with a coffee and Brian’s Kindle. With excited anticipation, she opened up the next bookmarked page.

‘Jenny stood there nervously in the study. She looked on, standing in front of the desk with head slightly bowed, as her husband finished typing something into his laptop. Her eyes moved from watching his busy fingers to the right of the laptop. From time to time, his hand would reach for the mouse, but it wasn’t that which attracted her attention; it was the Sam Browne leather belt that lay beside it.

“Be with you in a minute, slut,” he told her without looking up.

The minute turned into five more, and then he clicked the mouse one final time and shut down the lid of his laptop.

Jenny swallowed hard, as he picked up the doubly folded belt and stood up. The bulge in his trousers was quite prominent. He moved around to the front of the desk and rested his bottom against it, directly in front of her. There was silence for a few moments. Ron just rested there, looking at her. The silence and inaction was unnerving for her, but that was what it was all about in a sub/dom relationship. Jenny suddenly moved her head, as his hand moved.

His fist gripped the thick belt tightly, as he lifted it towards her. She swallowed hard, as he guided it to between her knees. “That was Derek I was emailing,” he spoke, as he lifted the folded belt slowly, bringing up the hem of her skirt with it. “He’s really looking forward to fucking you in two weeks time.”

She remained silent, as her hem rose. She could feel the leather against her skin, as it rose between her thighs; her breathing was heavy. Slowly, it rose higher, lifting the hem right up as far as her waist. Jenny was naked beneath her skirt.

“You went all day without panties?”

She nodded.

“You like being a slut, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir,” she responded softly.

gaby__hills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gaby__hills



“You like being a dirty little whore, don’t you?” he asked, as he touched her sex with the belt.

“Yes, sir.”

“And what are you going to be doing with Derek when he arrives here from America for a two week vacation, slut?”

“I... I’m going to be cuckolding you, sir.”

“But what exactly are you going to be doing, my little whore?”

“I’m going to be pleasing him with my body in every way I can, sir,” she told him. “I am going to be taking care of that big, thick black cock of his. I will let him fuck me again and again, anytime and anywhere he wants me. I will show you how much I appreciate a man with a big, satisfying cock, and I am going to humiliate you. You will hear me scream, as I am being satisfied by him. You will hear me telling him what a good lover he is, and you will see me being very appreciative to him, sir.”

Ron said nothing for a few moments. His erection was hurting inside his tight fitting trousers. It was an anathema. Cuckolds are usually submissive but he was different; he was dominant. Jenny, on the other hand, was submissive; again, an anathema. The Cuckoldress is usually considered the dominant partner in the relationship, but it was different in their marriage. Jenny was submissive and enjoyed being dominated by her husband; she enjoyed being made to do sexual things to please her husband. Ron had told her some time ago that he was going to make her fuck another man; make her cuckold him. The challenge excited her; becoming a slut and a whore for her husband’s pleasure excited her.

Jenny stepped forward, breaking the silence, as she reached for his hardness. “Shall I take care of this for you, sir?”

Ron moaned, as he reached for the back of her neck and pulled her too him for a kiss. “Show me just how you are going to please Derek with your mouth, slut.”

“A pleasure, sir.”

Jenny sank to her knees and reached for the buckle on his trouser belt. Looking up at him, she licked her lips and then began to lower his trousers. She pulled them down to his knees along with his boxer shorts and then looked up at him again. “This is so much bigger than my husband’s,” she told him, before licking her lips again.

Ron groaned, as her tongue touched the tip of his cock. He was looking forward to seeing her with Derek’s cock. She hadn’t seen it yet, but he had. It was huge. She wouldn’t be able to take the whole of it inside her mouth. She'd maybe manage to take two-thirds of it; Jenny would be gagging a lot.

He groaned again. Jenny was good. She was a good cock-sucker; she knew how to please a man and bring him off quickly. He was close to coming; he was close to filling her mouth with his seed. Afterwards, he would use the belt on her. Bend her over his desk and raise her skirt over her waist. He would tell her she could have done much better; tell her that he was disappointed with her oral skills. He would tell her that he expected her not to give Derek any reason to complain, and then he would unfurl the belt and give her six strokes across her bottom. It would hurt her; it would make her cry, and all for a lie, as well. But this was what Jenny wanted. It was what she needed, and he wanted to satisfy her needs, just as she wanted to satisfy his needs.’

Sara was already heading upstairs even before finishing the rest of the bookmarked piece. There was no time to waste in finishing it. She could work out the rest, anyway. She was quickly on her bed with her jeans around knees and her hand inside her blue, flower patterned panties and eyes closed. She wanted a man like Ron; she needed a man like Ron, a man with a firm hand and strong arm. The use of a belt may not have been quite her cup of tea, but a bare hand would be. A rough, calloused hand hitting her soft flesh bottom without mercy.

She began to call out Joe’s name. He had calloused hands. She could almost feel them tearing at her jeans to get them off; she could almost hear her panties tearing, as he snatched at them. She could feel his strong hand grabbing at her wrist and pulling her over his knee. She could feel his leg forcing itself over the backs of legs to trap her between his thighs, and then she could feel the calloused palm of his hand rubbing her bottom. It would rest there for a moment while fingers slipped between her thighs, touching her sex; not just touching but violating her as well, and then would come the pain from her spanking.

She would be sobbing, as he pulled her to her feet and held her against the side of the armchair with one hand, while he hastily pulled down his trousers with the other. She would still be sobbing, as he grabbed her wrists and held her tightly, as he bent her over and entered her. The tears would still be flowing, as he fucked her hard and fast, but these would be tears of pleasure and not pain. His loud groans would mingle with her equally loud cries, as they neared their climaxes together.

Sara cried out loudly now, as her self-administered orgasm hit her.

Ten minutes later, she managed to climb off the bed. Weak with exhaustion, she stripped and went into the shower. She should have taken a cold one to rid herself of all sexual thoughts, but she couldn’t. She enjoyed the streams of hot water that cascaded over her body, and found herself paying particular attention to her mound with the soapy sponge; suddenly, she realised that she had touched herself more times in the last few days than she usually did in a whole month. She couldn’t understand it; she couldn’t understand her newly heightened sexual state. Neither could she control it.

Sara just had to touch herself once more. Sara reached for the shower head and lifted it from its cradle. After a quick adjustment of the pressure tap, she moved it between her legs. The full force of the jets of water burst against her clitoris, and another orgasm quickly ensued.

A short while later, she was dressed and back downstairs again. Heading into the kitchen, she suddenly stopped in her tracks. Brian was home. She had left the Kindle on the kitchen table and it was now in his hands. The look on his face told her the he knew; Brian knew that she had been reading his bookmarked pages.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments