Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Passing part 2

"Getting to know the in-laws better"

26
13 Comments 13
7.7k Views 7.7k
811 words 811 words

Author's Notes

"Following on from catching my in-laws having oral sex and being invited to join them."

Diane spent an age licking and sucking on me, I warned her that I didn’t think I’d last long and she just replied by saying

“If you want to cum, then cum! Anywhere you want.”

I was sooo turned on. I took myself off the sofa, but kept her bent over it. I reached around her from behind as I unfastened her jeans and pushed them down to reveal sexy matching knickers to the bra.I pulled them to the side and took my face closer. “Fuck Diane , you are so sexy!” Her pussy looked incredible. Fleshy lips that I just couldn't wait to feel and taste, her arse looked firm and sexy.

She giggled and I took my mouth to her warm wet pussy. She moaned as I placed my mouth on her. My face gently nuzzled in between her ass cheeks. I intended on gently teasing her but I was so hungry for her that I dove in like an inexperienced teenager. She was so wet and I inhaled her and licked her. I gained a little composure and began to flick my tongue over her sublime pussy.

"Oh god John that’s so good!”  she said.

I loved her taste, and the taboo of knowing she tasted exactly like her daughter was making me even more aroused. There were a million thoughts going through my head, but the ones most clear were of comparisons with her daughter, my ex-wife of twelve years. As I felt her begin to rock against my tongue I knew she was getting to the point of no return. I ran my tongue upwards towards her pretty, tight, ass. As my tongue made contact with her rim she jumped and moaned, “Oh god, John!”

She moaned and I reassured her it would be ok. "Relax and trust me," I said.

In my head I was saying to myself, “Your daughter was crazy for this, you are just like her!”

She did exactly that as I began to give her her first rimming. She was loving it, and verbally she encouraged me and surprised me by reaching back and spreading her ass.

“Oh John that is soooo rude, so dirty, but it feels amazing! Lick my ass John, please sweety. Never stop! Oh god….. Oh fuck…….. Ohhhhhh” She came as I licked her, I’d never so much as heard her swear forty-eight hours ago. Now I’d seen her blow her husband, suck my dick and let me eat her pussy and ass and I just knew that this day was far far from over.

ScarletGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletGrey

After watching my-mother-in law cum I felt more aroused than I ever had. She turned and kissed me, grabbing my cock gently and whispering to me “I need this in me!” I pushed her back on the floor. Took the tip of my dick against her pussy and eased into her. Her eyes rolled and mouth opened but no sound came out.

“You feel amazing!” I said as I pushed all the way into her.

Now she moaned loud and her arms and legs wrapped around me, holding me deep inside her. I was in heaven. Her breasts were squashed against my chest, my cock deep in her, my sensitive balls against her ass as our tongues wrestled with each other. I broke the kiss and stared in her eyes as I started to piston into her. She loosened her legs around my back to allow me to fuck her. “You like my cock in you don’t you Diane? You like your son-in-law's cock pounding you!”

“Oh god I love it! I want you to use me, show me what you can do to me.” At that, I pushed my arms straight and lay in almost a press-up position and started fucking her hard and fast. Her tits bounced and her pussy clenched my dick as I pounded into her.

The language coming from her mouth was so far from the prim and proper mother-in-law I knew. “Harder John, fuck me like I’ve never been fucked! Do you like fucking your mother-in-law you naughty boy, John! I love knowing that dick has been in my daughter so many times. It's soooo bad, so naughty, oh fuck fuck fuck YEEEESSSS!”

I was about to cum, I fucked her so hard and fast. I pulled out and stroked my cock rapidly. “Fucking yes, Diane,” I shouted as I started to cum and cum over her tits and stomach. A shot even fired up under her chin and ran down her neck.

To my surprise, she sat up and moved her body so she could suck my dick. She licked me clean, looking me in the eye as she did so. “Dave will be home soon,” she said. “Why don’t you stay for lunch?”

To be continued...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by welshwonder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments