Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan's New Job As Company Sales Person Expands-Chapter 9

"Joan Agrees To Meet Her Clients With Her Cuckold Husband."

44
7 Comments 7
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy the story please press like, If you have any comments I would love to hear them."

Joan was wet with anticipation as she drove home. Dan and Lisa had just called Joan requesting a meeting with her and her husband. Joan knew this was not just about the new home she was working on. She hoped that Warren would want to continue to be part of the personal side of the agreement. Joan was visualizing Warren's cock fucking Lisa's tight ass as she pulled into the driveway.

Warren met Joan at the door, giving her a big kiss and a warm embrace. Warren asked what was on the schedule for dinner and the evening. Joan told him, " Dan and Lisa asked me to their house this evening to go over the finer details of their new custom home. They want you to come also. I think Lisa has the hots for you and wants to continue the personal relationship she started at the last meeting. I have no problem with us as a foursome with Dan and Lisa, but it is up to you. I don't want to lose the contract with them. I will let it go if you feel uncomfortable with the situation. I get turned on watching you fuck Lisa, and I think she wants you to be even more aggressive by the way she talked to me about tonight's meeting. What do you think?"

Warren backed off from his embrace, smiling broadly, "Sure, I will go with you tonight. Let's find out what Lisa's deepest sexual desires are and how I fit into these extremes. I can always back out after the meeting tonight if one of us is uncomfortable with the situation. I'm sure it will not be any more demeaning than what the two of us have indulged in sexually in the past."

On the ride over to the Dan and Lisa's, Joan was getting frisky as she leaned over my lap, her face inches from Warren's swollen cock, which she pulled from his tight bulging pants. She rubbed her face all over Warren's cock and balls as she took in the fragrance and taste of his horny cock. She wanted to suck Warren's cock right there at eighty miles an hour on the turnpike. Warren knew Joan was thinking about what the evening might bring to both of them as she sucked on my leaking cock.

We arrived and were greeted warmly by Dan and Lisa at their front entry. Lisa pulled Warren aside, kissing him passionately on his lips, as her hands slid down his body into his dress pants. Her hand felt and caressed his swollen cock as she whispered into his ear. "I want you to fuck me like a French whore, punish this horny bitch, fuck the hell out of me. Nothing you tell me to do is off-limits tonight. I have a large black dildo deep in my dirty ass as we speak. Here is the control for my ass fucking dildo and my extreme passion. I am yours to use as you choose. I have been a naughty girl, imagining how you will use and abuse this nasty slut who craves punishment for her dirty thoughts and extreme sexual desires."

Lisa and I finally pulled apart, her hand sliding from my pants and cock for everyone to see. No one noticed as Joan was being embraced passionately by Dan, their tongues deep in each other's lips, his hands pulling Joan's body tight to his, as his hands cupped her ass, lifting her from the floor.

Finally, we pulled ourselves back together and entered the dining room to review the custom home prints Joan had been working on. Dan sat close to Joan, his hand in her lap, sliding between Joan's thighs. Lisa and I sat across the table. Lisa had to stretch and lean across the table to review the proposed new home prints. Lisa's skirt rode up, revealing her red-soaked panties, with a distinct bulge showing on her shapely ass from the vibrator buried deep in her ass. I found the control, and as she leaned in to talk, I turned the large ass vibrator on. Lisa stopped mid-sentence, closing her eyes, a moan escaping from her lips, her ass fully exposed. I turned the vibrator off. Lisa looked at me with a disappointed look as she settled back into her chair.

Joan went over many options with Dan and Lisa, even though she was being distracted by Dan's hand rubbing her horny cunt. She would pause, at times, a gasp coming from her lips, and would then try to continue with her presentation. Joan went over a lot of details for their new home. Fortunately, she had all of the information written out so they could go through the suggestions with a clear mind after we had left. She also wrote down any questions Dan and Lisa had brought to the discussion. Joan could review these questions at a later date as her mind was quickly moving toward lust-filled sex.

Dan and Lisa's minds were not focused just on their new home. They continued to ask suggestive sexual-type questions, trying to embarrass Joan and get her flustered. Joan's hand slid down her stomach, pulling her dress up and finding and messaging her very swollen horny clit. Joan was losing her professional composure and needed sexual relief now. Joan went quiet.

Dan spoke, "I think Joan has made good suggestions for our home, and we have added our input. Let's all move to the living room and have some liquid refreshments while we enjoy each other's company. I know that we are all looking forward to relieving our tensions. I can't wait to watch my horny wife taken and used at Warren's desire. I know Joan needs to be fucked as well, as so do I. I think we are all in a state of sexual excitement that needs to be taken care of right now. I intend to fuck your beautiful wife, showing no mercy, using her to satisfy my desires. I tasted Warren'scock on Joan's lips when I greeted her at our door. I can smell her cunt soaked with juices, and I will fuck Joan until both of us are satisfied and all our sexual energy is spent. What do you all want to drink?"

Lisa put her drink on the side table as her head dropped into my lap, her lips searching for my swollen dripping cock. Lisa was a bitch in heat as Warren turned on her ass vibrator. She sucked his cock deep down into her cherry-lipped mouth. Warren reached over Lisa's ass and found the large black vibrator protruding from her ass, and started fucking her hard with her vibrating cock, so slippery with her dirty juices as her legs splayed wide open, and she sucked like a horny cunt.

JulietRiver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietRiver

Warren pulled the dildo from Lisa's ass, inhaling the smell before forcing Lisa to suck her vibrator clean. Warren's hand was fucking her ass as she sucked the dirty dildo, moaning and groaning with pleasure. Lisa pulled her lips off of the dildo long enough to scream, " fuck this dirty bitch, fuck me in every hole, breed this horny bitch until I pass out in your arms. I am a fucking whore who needs to be used. I want all of you to fuck the living hell out of me tonight. I will lick all of your cocks and Joan's cunt clean. I want to taste and feel all your juices, including your fucking piss, all over my fucked body."

Warren shoved Lisa's head down hard onto his cock and balls as he continued fucking her ass and cunt with his free hand. Warren pulled Lisa's head by her hair up from his lap and draped her body over the arm of the couch, her ass and cunt completely exposed, dripping and begging to be fucked. Warren knelt behind Lisa, burying his face and tongue deep into her cunt and ass as her legs spread wide, juices flowing from her body onto the loveseat couch. She screamed out in extreme lust, begging Warren to fuck her ass and cunt.

Dan pulled Joan's lips down to his swollen hard cock as he fucked her face. His hands traveled down her back onto and in her attractive ass opening. Joan moaned out around his cock as his fingers slid into her ass, which opened wider and wider as he fucked and reamed that beautiful ass. Joan's legs spread wide, giving Dan full access to her cunt and ass. Dan pulled her lips from his oozing cock, to his naughty mouth, exploring and tasting each other's juices.

Dan pulled Joan over to the other arm of the loveseat. He stripped her body bare before laying her on the arm of the couch, facing Lisa.

Both Lisa and Joan touched hands, and then their lips came together, both tasting of sex. Just as their tongues were tangling in each other's mouths, Dan shoved his oozing cock deep into Joan's ass. She gasped, biting Lisa's tongue hard as she was being taken with wild abandonment in her dirty ass. Lisa slapped Joan across her face as their dirty words of extreme lust spilled out of their mouths, both begging to be fucked hard, not wanting any mercy, just pure dirty hard fucking.

Dan was fucking Joan's ass balls deep while crushing her hard-nippled breasts in his hands. Dan was riding Joan like he had never fucked an ass before.

Warren slid his swollen horny cock into Lisa's spit-covered ass, balls deep, while holding her head with her long hair like he was riding an unbroken horse. Warren watched his cock as he continued to fuck Lisa's ass, slick with her juices. He just fucked her harder and harder as she bucked, squirmed, and screamed for more, calling herself a fucking, bitching whore who needs to be used. Warren grabbed the paddle on the stand and started spanking her begging ass as he buried his cock deep in her bowels. With each stroke, he paddled her ass hard, squeals coming from her lips with each hit, turning her cheeks bright red.

Both women were screaming out dirty words of lust-filled desire. Their breasts swung provocatively in the air as each woman was in their own world of extreme lust. Lisa and Joan had tears streaming down their faces, ruining their makeup as their eyes closed, and their minds drifted in and out of reality.

Dan pulled from Joan's ass as he moved to the side of her face. Joan grabbed Dan's ass fucking cock and sucked his swollen member into her lips. Joan pulled off his cock for a second, saying, "I want your cock and seed in my fucking horny cunt. Make me cum and piss all over you and the couch. I am a naughty cunt, and I am all yours. I am at your disposal anytime, anyplace. I want you to use me like you would your personal fuck slave."

Warren had pulled his cock from Lisa's ass, pushing her head around to suck his ass fucking cock clean. Lisa's had one hand holding Warren's cock as she sucked it deep down her throat and the other hand buried in, fucking her soaked cunt. Her body squirming with heated lust, her lips glistening from sucking my ass fucking cock. Lisa yelled out, "Fuck me, you ass fucking dick. I want you to fill me full of your seed until I cum and piss all over you and the couch. I want your warm piss to spray my slutty body while I am exploding in extreme orgasm. I am your dirty whore."

Warren did as Lisa demanded, fucking the hell out of her dripping horny cunt. Lisa screamed out in a mind-bending orgasm, rolling onto the hardwood floor, her body sprawled out, her body shaking, rapidly breathing, begging for Warren's warm piss to flow all over her naked body.

Joan cried out in extreme orgasmic bliss as her cunt was filled with Dan's seed. Joan exploded with cum and piss as she watched her husband pissing all over Lisa's writhing body on the floor. She could not stop cumming, her juices running all over the couch, her mind in ecstasy. Joan was in a mind-blowing orgasm.

The room had the aroma of fucking and piss. All four of us were in a mellow state of mind, coming down from our extremely erotic, lust-filled state. Lisa lay on the piss-covered oak floor, her head laying in Warren's lap, her lips only inches from his cum oozing cock. Lisa was licking and sucking her fingers clean while rubbing her fucked body, covered in cum and piss. Warren's cum still oozing from Lisa's fucked cunt

Joan sat against the couch she just got royally fucked on, between Dan's legs, his cock leaking cum into her golden hair. She looked so at peace, so satisfied, her eyelids closing as she rubbed her face in Dan's crotch.

Warren's mind was running. Yes, Joan's work is complicated and intense but oh-so rewarding. He was glad to be a part of her very important project.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments