Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Irene aAnd Oscar Chapter 03

"Alan moves into the house and the marital bed"

39
3 Comments 3
5.6k Views 5.6k
10.4k words 10.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of a story I have written at the request of Oscar. He contacted me after reading some of my other writings and asked me to develop a story around his fantasy of watching his wife with another man."

I was feeling really energised when I arrived at work on the Monday following my weekend with Oscar and Irene.  I’d had a good weekend and the outlook for the next two or three months looked very promising.  My work was also looking good, with my project proceeding on time and in budget.  Some additional people were scheduled to come out from London later in the week, which would make sure that all bases were covered.

I waited until the afternoon before calling Oscar. 

“Hello Oscar, how are you?  Did you have a good drive back yesterday?”

“Hi, Alan.  Yes, thank you, we had a very good journey.  And you?”

“Oh yes,” I said, “followed by an early night.”

“Excellent.  Will you be able to join us for dinner this week?”

“Yes, that’s why I’m calling.  Tomorrow would be great if it suits you.”

“Oh tomorrow would be perfect,” he replied, “shall we say eight o’clock?”

“Yes, eight is good.  Now, Oscar, please ask Irene not to prepare a big meal, just something light.  I want to spend some special time with her and I can’t do that if we’ve just eaten a huge meal.”

“Si, Si. I understand. I will tell her just to have something light.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow,” and he rang off.

That was just what I’d wanted.  What I didn’t tell him was that I was going to stay the night, but he’d find out soon enough.

The rest of my day went smoothly and I left to go home in the evening.  When I got home I packed a small hold-all with a couple of changes of clothes as well as a toothbrush, shaver, deodorant, etc.  I also included a tube of KY-gel.  Once that was done I made myself a light dinner of cold meats and salad, eating it with a glass of red wine, then retiring to the living room with coffee.  I sat on the sofa and watched some TV as I drank my coffee, before going to bed quite early.  I wanted to be fresh and fit for tomorrow, as I thought the evening was going to get quite energetic.

The following day seemed to drag and I seemed to have a permanent erection.  I dreamed about what I was going to do with Irene and could almost feel her cunt wrapped around my cock. I’d brought my hold-all to work and every time I saw it, it reminded me of what lay ahead.  I had booked a taxi for seven-thirty and was pleased when my secretary came to tell me it was here.  I went downstairs and gave the driver Oscar and Irene’s address and was soon on my way.

I arrived at their house just before eight.  It was a medium-sized villa with a pretty front garden in a quite-wealthy area.  I rang the doorbell and it wasn’t long before Oscar opened the door, Irene standing behind him.

“Welcome to our home, Alan,” he said, “please come in.”

He stepped aside so that I could enter then closed the door.

“Thank you Oscar,” I said, “I’ve brought a change of clothes as I will probably stay the night,” and put my hold-all down then turned to Irene.

“Hello Irene, I’m so pleased to see you.” I said, “You look simply stunning,” then pulled her towards me and kissed her while holding her butt.  I wanted Oscar to understand from the start that I was here to fuck his wife.  She melted into the kiss and sighed as Oscar watched.

“I hope you didn’t prepare very much dinner,” I said, “it’s you I’m hungry for, not food.”

She smiled and blushed.

“No,” she replied, “we just have some tapas with sangria to drink.”

“That’s perfect,” I replied.

“Would you like to see around our house?” Oscar asked.

“Yes, please,” I replied.

“Very well,” he replied and picked up my hold-all.

He led the way into the living room,then through to the dining room and the kitchen, saying a little about each room.  After that he showed me two smallish bedrooms, explaining that these belonged to their children but that they were now grown-up and did not live there any more, followed by another bedroom which was the spare room.  

“This is where you can sleep,” he said, putting down my hold-all.

“Thank you, Oscar,’ I said, “this looks very comfortable.”

I didn’t say anything then, but I had no intention of spending the night there.  I was going to take his place in the marital bed and fuck his wife.  I wanted to make sure that she would remember me in their bed.

He then led the way to the main bedroom, their bedroom.  It was a very large room with a large king-size bed in it, a cabinet on each side.  I could see from the tops of the cabinets that Irene slept on the right hand side and he on the left.  There were a couple of comfortable chairs as well as a table, a bench at the foot of the bed, and a wall of built-in wardrobes. 

“Very nice,” I said, “plenty of room for fooling around.”

“Yes,” he said, “we have some good times here.”

“I’m sure you will have many more,” I said, “perhaps starting tonight.”

I could see that he liked that idea.  His face broke into a broad smile and his hand dropped to readjust himself inside his trousers, then he turned round and led the way back to the living room.  Irene was in the kitchen and had laid out the food on the table they had there.

“Oscar has shown me your house,” I said, “it’s really nice.”

“We like it,” she replied, “we’ve been here since just after we married.”

I looked at her, feeling my cock grow.  She looked so damn sexy and yet so vulnerable.  I wanted to sweep everything off the table and fuck her right there on top of it.  I pulled her towards me and kissed her passionately.  She responded enthusiastically until I broke our kiss.

“You are driving me mad,” I said, “you are so sexy.  I want you and I want you now.”

My cock was throbbing in my trousers.  I unzipped my flies and put her hand inside my boxers. She wrapped it around my shaft and gently stroked me.

“Madre de Dios,” she murmured, “you excite me.”

She turned to Oscar.

“I want him too,” she said, “do you mind?”

“No,” he said, “I would like that.”

“Gracias, mi amor,” she said, leaving me to kiss him, “let us go to the bedroom,” and led the way out of the kitchen.  We arrived in the bedroom.  Irene stood next to the bed with Oscar and I facing her.

“Please undress your wife, Oscar,” I said.

He stepped forward and unbuttoned her blouse then removed it carefully before undoing her belt and loosening her slacks.  They dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them.  He picked them up and folded them, placing them on a chair then did the same with her blouse.  I could see the lovebite on her neck that marked her as mine as she stood there in her bra and panties, her chest heaving, her stomach taught.  Her nipples were pushing out the thin material of her bra and little wisps of pubic hair were sticking out around the edge of her panties.  I could see a wet patch on her panties underneath the outline of her cunt through the material.  She looked absolutely stunning.

“God you look beautiful,” I said, my cock growing, “Oscar, finish what you’re doing, I want to see her naked.”

He reached round and unfastened and removed her bra revealing her tits.  They were just as I remembered, full, firm, and just waiting to be sucked.  Her areolae were dark pink and her nipples stood out.  Then he knelt in front of her and pulled down her panties.  She stepped out of them.

“Give those to me,” I said.

She handed them to me and I put them to my nose.  They were wet and smelled sexy.  I inhaled their scent.

‘“Now Irene, you come and undress us,” I said.

She stepped over to me, undid my shirt buttons and pulled off my shirt and dropped it on the floor, then ran her hands over my chest, her palms on my nipples.  

“Nice,” she said, then reached down and loosened my belt, unbuttoned my waistband, and unzipped my trousers.  They fell to the floor and I stepped out of them, my cock tenting my boxers which were wet with precum. She undid the button at the front and pulled out my cock, fondling it as it jutted through the opening.

“Beautiful,” she said, “so big and strong.”

Then she stepped towards Oscar, leaving me with my cock sticking out of my boxers, jerking and dripping precum.

She took off his shirt, folded it, and put it on the chair with her clothes.  She returned and rubbed his chest, threading her fingers through his hairs, then rubbing his rather large stomach before taking off his trousers, folding them and also putting them with her clothes.  She returned to pull down his y-fronts and reveal his cock.  She lifted his balls and fondled them, moving them around in their sac.  They were big but did not hang down far, instead spreading out beneath his cock.  After a short while she stroked his cock, pulling back the foreskin to glide over his glans.  It didn’t take long for him to get erect, but his cock wasn’t very big.

“Te amo, esposo.  Eres mi hombre.”

She turned her head to me.

“Come here, Alan, stand next to Oscar and take off your pants.”

I took off my boxers and stood next to her husband, while she was still holding his cock.  She took his hand and put it on my cock.

“Feel him, Oscar, he is so much bigger than you and so much harder. He makes me feel things I cannot feel with you, touching places you cannot touch.”

I felt Oscar squeeze my cock, then stroke it, spreading my precum with his fingers.

“That’s why I want him,” she continued, “and I want him here, in our bed.”

I felt Oscars hand clench on my cock as she said that, then relax.

“If that is what you want, then I want it too,” he said, giving my cock a quick stroke then taking his hand away.

Irene let go of his cock and looked at me.  I stepped forward and kissed her then licked her mouth, her eyelids, her cheeks, her ears, as I pulled her body close to mine, rubbing my chest on her nipples and feeling how hard they were.  My cock was now squashed between us, resting against her stomach.  She sighed and wriggled then put her hand around it.  

“Ah Dios mío, you feel so good,” she said, “I need a man like you.”

I backed her up to the bed and laid her down on it, then bent down and sucked at her nipples, one after the other, nipping them gently between my teeth.  She writhed around as I did this, her hands moving all over me as she murmured little appreciative sounds.  I continued suckling her as I felt between her legs.  She was sopping wet and her cunt was open.  That was a surprise.  I felt for her clit and circled it with my finger.  Her hips jerked.

“Aaah,” she cried, thrusting against my finger.

“Oscar,” I said, “come and put the pillow under Irene’s butt.”

He came over and did as I asked, his cock was now sticking out and dripping precum.  I took Irene’s hand and put it on his cock.  I wanted her to feel the difference as my cock entered her.

I climbed onto the bed and knelt between her legs.  Her butt was raised by the pillow, her cunt high and waiting to be invaded.

“Look at that, Oscar!” I said, “isn’t that a beautiful sight? Irene has a truly lovely cunt.  But you’ve given it to me, for me to enjoy and for Irene to have pleasure.  Now put my cock into your wife’s vagina.”

Without hesitating he took my cock in his hand then, to my surprise, he leaned over and licked around my glans and sucked it before rubbing it up and down her slit and positioning it at her entrance.  I leaned down and supported myself on my hands as I pushed forward.  Irene’s tight cunt resisted for a while, then slowly gave way until my glans popped through and into her vagina.  She gave a sharp intake of breath then let go of Oscar’s cock and gripped my forearms.  I leaned down and kissed her, my tongue invading her mouth as my cock invaded her cunt.  She sucked on it avidly then licked underneath it.

I could feel every bit of her vagina, the unevenness in the walls, the touch of her cervix, the narrowness at the end, the warmth inside, the consistency and slippery nature of her fluids, the way her muscles made her vaginal walls ripple and clutch.  I felt as though I knew them all very well, they were old friends.  Somehow she seemed a little looser than the first time we had fucked.  Perhaps she was less nervous.

“Aaaaaaah.”  She let out a long sigh as my cock lodged at the end of her vagina, then clenched her pelvic muscles causing little electric shocks to surge around my corona.  I started thrusting in her, long slow strokes, rotating my hips as I thrust so that she could feel my cock rubbing all around her vaginal walls. I could feel her labia clinging around my shaft then folding over as they got dragged inside on my instrokes and unfolding and sliding back on my outstrokes. I broke our kiss and hunched my back so that I could lean down suck her tits while I fucked her.  Her response was immediate. She groaned and fucked me back, wiggling her hips.

I could not believe how exquisite it was fucking this woman.  She’d only ever had one man, yet she used her cunt sublimely, fucking like a pro.  The feelings she gave me were out of this world and her reactions and responses were perfect.  What luck I’d had in finding her.

I could feel my arousal levels heightening and speeded up.  There were squelching sounds as my precum and her fluids were forced out round the base of my cock and down her crack to drain onto the pillow.  I could also feel a trickle down my balls as the fluids oozed over them.  

Her butt was now bouncing up and down on the pillow. Her tits were bouncing around too, stretching the nipple that was in my mouth.  Her hands were on my butt, pulling me against her, her nails digging into my flesh.

“ Fóllame. Fóllame, Alan,” she screamed, digging her nails into my buttocks, “Lléname con tu semen.  Oh, Dios mío, me estoy muriendo.”

I heard Oscar gasp behind me.  He’d probably never heard his wife use words like that.

“Hold my balls, Oscar,” I shouted breathlessly.  I wanted him to feel me pump my semen into his wife.

I felt his hand cup my balls and his fingers on the base of my urethra as my muscles tensed.  My groin was on fire and my cock itched like hell.  A pleasant itch but one that needed relief.  My tension grew as I fucked Irene for all I was worth.  She was crying, now, begging me to cum when I felt a surge in my groin and the muscle at the base of my cock contracted forcing a stream of semen up my urethra to shoot out into Irene’s cunt.  I felt her muscles tense and her cunt clamp on my shaft as I ejaculated, then both of us squeezed and relaxed in matching rhythms as my cock jerked and sprayed semen into her vagina.

“Oh fuck,” I shouted, “oh my God,” and grunted with each ejaculation.

I don’t know how many times I ejaculated but after a while the reflex action slowed down and I felt that beautiful glow that comes with an orgasm spreading throughout my body, together with a sense of fatigue.  I collapsed down onto Irene, my cock still twitching inside her.

“You are fantastic,” I whispered in her ear, “the best lover in the world.”

In truth she was incredible.  She was an absolute natural, knowing exactly how to use her body to bring joy to herself and give maximum pleasure to her partner, yet only ever having had Oscar before.  She certainly was the best fuck I’d ever experienced.

“Thank you, mi amor,” she whispered back, “but it’s you.  You are perfect for me. You make me feel so good.”

Then I remembered Oscar.  He had been very quiet.

“Are you still there, Oscar?” I called out.

“Si, Si, I’m still here,” he said.

“Have you cum yet?”

“What do you think, Alan?" he said, “of course I’ve cum. Watching you with Irene is like having my own private porn movie.”

“Good,” I said, “now watch carefully as I take my cock out of her cunt.”

I lifted my hips so that I was no longer coupled to Irene, and rolled off to the side, lying on my back.

“Tell me what you can see, Oscar.”

“My God she looks completely fucked,” he exclaimed, “her vagina is gaping open and the hole is huge.  I’ve never seen her like that.  Her inner lips are red and hanging out.  There is cum everywhere.  It’s all over her, on her thighs, in her pubic hair, on her cunt.  Its running out of her vagina and sliding down her crack onto the pillow.”

He leaned forward and started to lick her cunt, lapping up my semen.  He sucked her hair clean then moved to her thighs and licked those clean too before licking down her crack as he lifted her butt.  Then he turned his attention to me and licked me clean too, my cock, my balls, my groin.

“Aah, thank you,” I said, “you’re a good cuck.”

“I like your power and control,” he said, “I find it exciting.  I think you are very sexy and I have never before thought that about a man.”

I was pleased with what I was hearing.  It would make my objective of controlling the way this relationship developed much easier.  He clearly liked me and had accepted his role as a beta male.  I was the leader and would call the shots.  That would allow me the pleasure of fucking his wife whenever I chose, but also the ability to develop her sexuality, which would eventually benefit him.  She would start to discover how special her body was and how much pleasure she could get from it.  But she would also discover how much pleasure she could give to others with it and how she could use that to her advantage.  That would make her very powerful and I had no doubt that she would enjoy using that power.

I was sure that the dynamics in their relationship would change and that she would become the dominant person, but equally sure that he would enjoy that.  He wouldn’t mind her fucking other men as long as she always came back to him.  But she would also need to adjust her outlook.  She would need to allow him to be with other women.  If she was allowed to enjoy other men, she would need to allow him to enjoy other women as long as he always went back to her.  I thought that this is exactly what would happen and that they would eventually agree on accepting each other and enjoying it.

I turned over to face Irene.

“Did you have a good time?” I asked.

“Oh yes,” she said, “did you?”

“An exquisite time,” I said, “and I’m very happy lying here next to you.”

She ruffled her husband’s hair.

“Oscar, do you mind if Alan stays the night here?”

“No,” he said, “I don’t mind.”

“Can I be alone with him?” She asked.

“I suppose so,” he replied, ‘I can sleep in the spare room.”

“Oh thank you, my love,” she said, “I will come with you and make sure you are alright.”

She stood up and the two of them left.  

I couldn’t believe my luck.  I was going to be with Irene in their marital bed while her husband was elsewhere.  It was going to be a night of wild sex.  Their bed was going to be a mess of crumpled sheets with precum, semen and other stains. The room would smell of sex.  My presence would be there and she would never forget it.  She would remember me whenever she was lying there.

While she was gone I thought about the next steps in this.  I decided that I should stay in their house for several days, consolidating my position in the marital bed, as well as the relationship.  I would fuck Irene in every room in the house so that there would be no room to escape my presence and dominance.   After this I would be able to explore opening up their sexuality.  

Irene was still not back after thirty minutes or so, so I decided to shower on my own.  I unpacked my things and put the clothes in one of the wardrobes and my razor and toothbrush in the bathroom.  After that I took a long shower then, after I had dried myself, put on a robe I found hanging in the door and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. I was sitting down in the living room enjoying my coffee when Irene appeared.

“I wondered where you were,” she said. “I see you’ve put your things in the bathroom.  Does that mean you want to stay for longer?”

“Yes,” I said, “I think I will stay for a while.”

“Oh” she squealed and rushed towards me giving me a huge kiss, “I am so happy to hear that.”

“How was Oscar?” I asked.

“I think he’s very happy with things,” she replied, standing in front of me, “he thinks you are very sexy and would like to have a body like yours, especially your penis.  He kept on asking me how it feels to have such a big one inside me and how it feels when you ejaculate.”

‘Well, we can easily sort that out,” I said, “I can fuck him and he will know.”

“I think he would like that,” she said, “he also asked me if I was falling in love with you.”

“And are you?” I asked.

“A little, I suppose,” she answered, “but really it’s more about your body and what it has started in me.  You just need to look at me in a special way or say something and I want to go to bed with you.  I don’t know what it is and I’ve never had such feelings before, but I get warm and wet deep inside and I want to touch myself.”

“That all sounds very nice,” I said, “I never knew I could have such an effect.”

“You are a very attractive man,” she continued, “and you look very masculine with lots of dark hair on your body.  Your hands are a man’s hands, big and strong and hairy, but your fingers are long and sensitive.  You are slim and have a flat stomach but have wide shoulders,” she paused for a second, then “and you have the most beautiful green eyes.”

She was saying the most flattering things about me and I felt quite embarrassed, however I did like hearing them.  Then she pushed open my gown and ran her fingers over my chest, lacing them through my hair.  

“I want you again,” she said, “I want you inside me.”

“Come and sit on me,” I said, pushing her gown open and feeling her cunt which was quite wet, “come and sit on my cock.”

I held my cock upright as she straddled my legs and lowered herself until I felt her wet slit touch my glans, then she reached down and stroked me before she positioned my glans at her entrance and slowly lowered herself further. My cock slid in easily, lubricated by the residue of my cum from our previous fuck and her arousal now.  I pushed her gown off her shoulders leaving her naked as she began rocking on my cock, moving back and forth.  She leaned towards me so that I could suck her nipples.

“You have magnificent breasts,” I said, “they are big and firm.”

I licked them one after the other, my tongue hard against her areolae and then sucking in her nipples through my teeth, teasing them with my tongue as I did so.

“Ooooooh,” she cried, “I love it when you play with my breasts.  It makes me hot in my vagina.”

“Enjoy yourself, Irene,” I said, “this is for you. Use my body for your pleasure.  Think only of yourself and what you are feeling.”

She continued to rock back and forth on my cock and then I felt her hand snake down to her clitoris and she started to frig herself.  She leaned back and reached out with her other hand to touch my face, tracing her fingers over my mouth and cheek while she stared at me.  I took it in my hand then sucked her fingers, running my tongue around each one individually.  She carried on fucking me like that without looking away until I saw her eyes start to glaze over as she lost herself in her feelings.  I reached forward and fondled one of her tits then tugged at the nipple, pulling quite hard.

“Aaaaargh,” she cried out, “oh mierda, amo tu pene, se siente tan grande y fuerte en mí,” as a stream of liquid spurted out of her, “Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh.” Then she slumped forward, breathing heavily.  After a few minutes she sat up and reaching behind herself, felt for my balls and fondled them, jiggling my sac.

“Thank you,” she said.

“My pleasure,” I replied, “now let’s go to bed.”

“I must shower first,” she said.

“No,” I replied, “sex is hot and wet and messy. That’s part of its fun.  We will go to bed and get more messy as we have more sex until we go to sleep with my cock deep inside your cunt.”

She smiled and got off my lap, her cum dripping on the floor, then took my hand and led me to the bedroom.  We crawled into the bed and started feeling each other all over, touching, kissing and licking.  She sucked my balls as she masturbated me.  I licked behind her cunt and probed her anus with my tongue.  She rubbed her cunt all over my body, leaving her slime on my skin.  I trailed my precum all over hers.  I left lovebites everywhere, on her tits, her inner thighs, her groin.  She left them on my neck, my upper arms, my inner thighs.  We fucked in every position we could think of, sometimes gently, sometimes roughly.  I lost count of the number of times I orgasmed. After the first few times I had virtually no semen left, but the feelings were still just as intense.  Strangely, my precum volume remained copious.  

Irene orgasmed many more times than I did.  I’ve never known a woman to cum as often as she did and with such intensity, although she also seemed to experience some less intense but much longer orgasms.  She was also a very voluble lover although most of her words were in Spanish.  I resolved to try and teach her to use English words instead.  She was certainly loud, often shouting  with excitement or wailing with pleasure in between grunting and groaning.  Her previous reserve and shyness had completely disappeared, to be replaced by an ever-increasing appetite for pure hedonism.  But, most of all, she was becoming the most incredible fuck imaginable.  What she could do with her cunt muscles was beyond description.  The pure physical pleasure she brought was overwhelming which, coupled with the reward of seeing her own overt enjoyment, made her unique.  She was truly one in a million and I was determined I would enjoy her for as long as I could.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

Some time during our marathon fuck session I saw Oscar at the door.  No doubt our noises had interested him.  He had agreed to leave us alone, so when I looked at him he quickly disappeared.  I had no doubt, however, that he stayed close by, listening. 

Eventually our activity slowed down.  The bed was an absolute mess of crumpled, stained sheets that were wet and slimy.  Our bodies were were tired and sticky with sweat and dried cum.  The room reeked of sex.  It was lovely.  I snuggled up behind Irene and whispered in her ear.

“Let’s have one last fuck then go to sleep.”

“Mmmmm.”

I felt her cunt.  It was gaping wide and wet, which was not surprising, so I lifted her leg and slid my cock into her again then started moving.

“Aaaah.”

She thrust her butt back against me bending her thighs forward and her knees up towards her chest so that I went in deeper.  Her cunt felt hot and very slippery and I wondered how much she could feel.  The answer came very quickly.  I felt her vagina pulsate and ripple around my shaft as she wiggled her hips, then a delicious tickle around my corona.  This woman was amazing.

“God, that’s nice, Irene.”

“Not as nice as you feel inside me. Your penis fills me so much.  I can feel it touch me everywhere.” 

“Cock, Irene, it’s a cock.  I like to hear you use dirty words, it excites me.”

My arm was around her, my hand on her left tit.  I squeezed it then pulled the nipple.

“Aaaah.  That is very nice,” she said, grinding her butt back against me and wriggling.

I speeded up my thrusting a bit harder and using long, deep strokes, bottoming out against the end of her vagina.  She fucked me back, squeezing my cock as it moved in and out.  Her breathing became heavy with long pauses as she held her breath, and her nipple hardened.

“Oh Alan,” she whispered breathlessly, “fuck me.  I want you so much.  Oh mierda.”

I carried on fucking in the same rhythm as her arousal level rose and her movements became less controlled.  I hoped she would cum soon as I knew I was close to climaxing and that I wouldn’t remain very hard any more when suddenly she tensed up and stopped moving her hips.  I felt her vagina spasm rhythmically around my cock, clutching and releasing.  That tipped me over the edge and I climaxed, my cock jerking inside her, followed by a lovely, warm glow suffusing my whole body and a huge feeling of fatigue.  After a while my breathing returned to something more normal, as did hers.  My cock had shrunk a little but was still embedded in her.  I closed my eyes and next moment I simply fell asleep.

I woke up some time in the middle of the night.  Irene was fast asleep, breathing softly.  My hand was still on her tit and my cock was still inside her.  I moved my hand to feel her flat stomach, then onto her groin, pulling her towards me.  She murmured and wriggled closer, but didn’t wake up.  I thought about maybe knocking her up over the next few months and felt my cock harden and grow. If that happened she would always be mine, but it had huge consequences. I put it out of my mind and soon fell back to sleep.

“Wake up, Alan.”

I heard this voice in the distance and opened my eyes to see Oscar.  Irene was still asleep and my cock was still inside her, although now quite erect.  

“It’s after eight,” said Oscar, “and you need to go to work.”

“I suppose so,” I said, “but it’s so nice here in bed.  My cock is hard and buried in Irene.  I’d much rather spend the day with her.”

“I know,” he replied, “but you need to go to work.”

I knew he was right and much as I would have liked to stay and fuck Irene all day, I had to go to work.  I grew back the sheets and gently pulled my cock out of his wife as he watched.  It was still partially erect but dropped onto the sheets dribbling precum.  Irene stirred and opened her eyes, then turned over towards me and smiled.

“Hello Alan.”

“Hello Irene,” I said, leaning forward and kissing her, “I’m sorry but I have to go to work.”

“Yes,” she said, “I understand.  But you will be coming back tonight, won’t you?”

“Of course I will,” I said, “just keep that gorgeous body ready for me,” and I rubbed her cunt.

“Oh, I’ll be ready,” she said, “Oscar, Alan says he will stay with us for a while.  I hope that’s alright with you.”

“Si, Si, of course,” he said.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower and shave, then got dressed and went into the kitchen to make coffee. Oscar had already made some and came into the kitchen to join me in drinking it.

“I think Irene had a good time last night,” he said, “and you seemed to enjoy it too.”

“I saw you at the door,” I replied, “did you listen outside as well?”

“All the time,” he said, “I could not leave, it was too exciting. I could not stop masturbating and I don’t know how many times I came. I have never seen Irene like that and never heard her use such words, you have really awakened her.”

“She will be a different woman soon,” I said, “and you will have a different life together, a better one,”

Just then Irene came to join us too.  She was dressed in her robe.  I told her I was just leaving, so she came with me to the door. As she stood there I pushed her gown open and felt her tits, then gave her a passionate kiss.

“You’re my woman now,” I said, “and I’m going to make love with you as much as I can.  I want you ready whenever I need you.”

“I’m ready now,” she said, taking my hand and rubbing it on her slit.  I stuck a finger into her cunt then pulled it out and sucked it.

“Mmmm.  Can’t wait,” I said, and turned round and left.

 

*******************

 

The work day seemed to drag interminably.  I had lots to do but I desperately wanted to get back to their house.  There were things I needed to do.  Eventually I got a taxi and left work, firstly to my home to pick up some clothes before going on to Oscar and Irene’s house.  I rang the bell and Oscar opened the door.

“Hello Alan,” he said, “come on in.”

“Thanks,” I replied, “would it be possible to have my own key?  It would make it much easier.”

“Of course,” he said “ I will give you one of our spare ones,” and left to go and find one. 

I heard a squeal and Irene rushed up to the hall and flung her arms around me and gave me a big kiss.

“Welcome home,” she said, “I hope you had a good day.”

“Yes I did,” I responded, “but I couldn’t wait to get home and see you.”

“I’ve missed you too,” she said, “let’s go and have a drink.”

Oscar reappeared and handed me a house key.

“Thanks, Oscar,” I said.

“Oscar, darling, please would you fix us all a drink,” Irene said, “and let’s go in the living room and relax.”

“Of course,” he said and went through to the kitchen while Irene and I went to the living room and sat down next to each other on the couch.  She was wearing a light summer dress with the top few buttons open.  I could see that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“You look sexy,” I said.

“I dressed for you,” she replied, “you told me to be ready, so I am. You will find out later.”

Aha, I thought, she isn’t wearing panties. That will be fun.

Oscar came in with some glasses of wine and put them down next to us before sitting down on the chair facing us.  We all raised our glasses and after saying cheers, sipped our wine.

“Much has happened since we first met, hasn’t it? Oscar, you have made me welcome in your life and given your wife the freedom to have sex with me.    She has enjoyed it very much, and so have you.  You have also discovered that you like a dominant man in your house and that perhaps you are also attracted to men.  I suppose we’ll find out more about that as we live together.  But I really must thank you for all of this.  Irene is an amazing lover and you have given her to me.  For that I can never thank you enough.”  

“You are welcome, Alan.  You have opened our eyes to ourselves and that will eventually make us more fulfilled. I do enjoy what is happening, but it is also difficult at times to watch her with you.  It excites me but I am jealous.  I’m also worried that she will leave me for you.”

“Who are you jealous of?” I asked, “me because I’ve got a bigger cock than you and your wife likes fucking me, or Irene because you like me and would like me to fuck you?”

“Oh mierda,” he said, “this is so embarrassing.  Yes, I do like you.  I think your body is exciting and I want you to do things with me.  But mainly because I love my wife very much and it hurts me to see her give herself so completely to another man.”

“I understand, Oscar,” I said, “and there’s no shame in any of those feelings. You need to learn to accept how you are.  If you do that, you will find a path through this that will bring both you and Irene much pleasure.  Your wife is one of the most highly sexed women I’ve ever met and certainly the best fuck I’ve ever had.  She likes me, but I can assure you that she won’t stop with me.  She’s still learning about her power and, when she discovers how great it is, she’ll want other men.  Your role will be to help her with this.  In return she will give you great pleasure.  She loves you, Oscar, and she will want you to be happy.  Isn’t that right, Irene?”

“Oh yes,” she said, “Oscar is my life.  He’s given me two lovely daughters and looks after me so well.  He is clever, thoughtful and very attentive.  He understands me, looks after me, and I will always want him.”

“You see, Oscar, things will work out if we do this together.”

Oscar stood up and went over to Irene and kissed her.  She ruffled his hair then he went back to his chair. 

“I want to see your cock,” he said, “come here and show me.”

I stood up and went over to him.  He reached out and unzipped me, then unbuttoned my boxers and pulled out my cock and held it in his hand.

“God I wish I had something like that,” he said, then took me in his mouth and started to suck me.  He was good at it, using his tongue over my glans and round my corona, then tickling my frenulum and the two globes of the glans where the frenulum joins.  It wasn’t long before I was fully erect and precum started to drip onto his tongue.  He carried on sucking me, about two inches of my cock in his mouth.

“You’re going to have to do better than that,” I said, “my cock is barely inside your mouth.”

He opened his mouth and I pushed further into him, feeling another inch or so enter before he started gagging.

“Don’t think about it,” I said, relax and breathe through your nose.”

I put a hand behind his head so he couldn’t pull back then pushed some more.  He gagged again but couldn’t move because of my hand.  I ignored it and pushed until I felt another inch or so go in and my cock against his palate.  Precum was now streaming out of my cock and straight down his throat.  He swallowed again and again, his throat clutching and releasing my glans.  I started fucking his mouth, using it like a cunt, my balls swinging against his chin.  I felt his tongue licking along my urethra as he sucked in his cheeks, while saliva was pouring out of his mouth and dripping on his clothes.

I looked back at Irene who was watching intently, her eyes wide and her mouth half open.  She was clearly aroused as her nipples stood out like bullets under the flimsy material of her dress, and she was swinging her knees open and closed.  

I felt Oscar’s fingers on my balls.  He fiddled with them, squeezing them lightly, then tugged them by their hairs.

“You like those, don’t you?” I said.

“Mmmfff,” was his answer.  I turned to Irene.

“Shall I cum in his mouth?” I asked her.

“No,” she said, “I think he would like you inside his ass.  He would like to see what it feels like,” using the American word rather than the English arse.

Rather reluctantly I pulled my cock out of his mouth.  He was a good cocksucker and I would happily have cum in his mouth.

“Did you like that?” I asked him.

“Very much,” he replied, “your cock is so hard and it tastes good, but Irene is right, I want to feel you deep inside me.”

“Very well,” I said, “you go to the spare room and wait.  I need to get something out of my hold-all.”

He got up and went off to the spare room.  I turned to Irene.

“You liked that, I could see you getting aroused.”

“I loved it.  Watching you fuck his mouth was very exciting.”

“Maybe I’ll fuck your mouth instead of his ass.”

“No, I want to watch his face as you force that huge thing into him.”

I squeezed her right tit then felt under the hem of her dress.  I was right, she wasn’t wearing panties and her slit was wet.

“I’ll fuck you later, after your husband,” I said, “now go and join him.”

I went to the main bedroom where I retrieved the tube of KY-gel that I had packed, then to the spare room.  They were waiting for me.  Irene was sitting in the chairperson while Oscar was lying on the bed.  As soon as I came in he got on his his knees, naked with his butt in the air.  His hairless balls swelled out under his semi-erect cock.  His butt was at just the right height for my cock if I stood at the side of the bed.  I turned to Irene and gave her the KY-gel.

“Put some on his ass,” I said, “then rub some on my cock.  This is going to need help.”

She smeared the gel on his crack working some up his ass, then smeared a whole lot over my cock.  I stepped forward and put my cockhead against his little rosebud ass and pushed.  Nothing happened, it remained tightly closed.

“Relax,” I said to him, “imagine you’re taking a dump.  That way your sphincter will relax.”

I waited a while then felt his rosebud open slightly.  I needed more than that.  My glans is not very pointed and needs a large opening.  I pushed very gently telling him to relax and felt him open a bit more, enough for the tip of my glans to enter, then waited.  Again his rosebud opened a bit more and more of my glans went in.  There was now about half an inch inside him. I heard him suck in his breath and I decided now was the time. I flicked my hips and just battered my way into his ass, not caring whether it hurt or not.

“Jesus Christ,” he shouted, “fuck that hurts.”

“Relax Oscar, it will get better as you get used to it,” I said and held still.  My cock was now about halfway inside him.

“God, it feels like a red hot poker,” he cried, “please be careful.”

I started thrusting into him, ignoring his cries.  His insides were slippery with the KY-gel, so didn’t feel dry.  Gradually his sphincter relaxed and soon I was slipping in and out quite easily.  I could feel his prostate underneath my cock as my shaft massaged it.  Sometimes my cock jabbed into it on the instroke.

“You like this, don’t you? You like my big cock inside your ass.”

“Yes, yes, I do,” he gasped, “but shit you’re big.  It feels like an enormous log inside me, alive and pulsing.”

“What do you think, Irene?” I asked.

“It looks amazing,” she replied, “and I think he’s going to love it when you cum. Fuck him hard like you fuck me so that he knows how it feels.”

“You hear that, Oscar, your wife wants me to fuck you hard and that’s what I’m going to do.  You wanted to know what it felt like to have a big cock inside you and now you know.  Your next experience will be to feel what it’s like as I fill your ass with my cum.”

I reached round and grabbed his cock, masturbating him as I fucked him.  I could feel his cock get harder as I stroked him.  Then I left it and grabbed his hips and started to fuck him really hard.  I pulled him towards me and pushed him away.  My pubis banged into his buttocks and made him bounce forward, then I pulled back until I was almost out before thrusting hard inside him, all the way in with one stroke.  I fucked him relentlessly, using him.  I watched his hands grab the sheets and felt him start to fuck me back, then I felt Irene’s hand on my balls.  She tickled them with her nails then jiggled them around with her fingers.  I felt my cock get harder and expand.

“Shit, you’re getting bigger,” Oscar cried, “I don’t believe it.”

I felt his prostate rubbing harder on my shaft. It was obviously getting bigger as his arousal levels rose, building up his seminal fluids.  My own arousal was now quite intense and I could feel my cock start to tingle.  I felt Irene lift my balls and suddenly my body tensed as the muscle at the base of my cock contracted and I shot a huge stream of semen inside Oscar’s ass.

“Aaargh,” I shouted as I pumped semen into him, my cock jerking.  He held completely still as did I, both of us feeling my cock expanding and spraying.  I waited a few minutes as my heartbeat slowed down, then reached round and masturbated him again, stroking him at a rapid pace.  It wasn’t long before I heard him grunt and felt his ass constrict and squeeze my cock as he came, shooting semen onto the sheet below him.  I waited until he finished ejaculating then let go of his cock and pushed him off mine.  He stayed on his hands and knees for several minutes, then slowly backed off the bed and stood up. I looked at the bed and saw a small puddle of semen on it.

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked, “was it that good?”

“Oh God yes,” he replied, “it was extremely good.  It hurt like hell, but it felt very, very good.  I felt completely dominated by you and I loved it.  I loved your strength and control, I loved your power, and I loved just being there for your pleasure.  Feeling you cum and knowing that I couldn’t do anything about it was incredible.  Then I couldn’t believe it when I felt your hand on my cock and you started stroking me.  That was so enjoyable.  I cannot tell you how much that meant to me.”

He turned to Irene.

“Now I know how you feel, my love.  I understand what it is to be completely overpowered by someone and to like it.  I’m not sure how you can endure the size of that monster, though, but the feeling it gives when it ejaculates is out of this world.”

I listened, amazed but happy with the outcome.  He had now complete accepted my domination and control and he liked it.  That would make it much easier in the coming days and weeks.

“Oscar,” I said, “you’ve forgotten to clean me.”

He immediately dropped to his knees and sucked my cock clean, then stood up again, smiling.  I turned to Irene.

“And you, Irene, what did you think?”

“I had mixed feelings,” she said, “at first I was upset that you were having sex with him and not me, but after a while I became very excited and wanted you to continue.  I loved watching you fuck him and use him, your big cock going in and out of him. You are a sexy man and watching you fuck is very exciting. I feel very aroused now.”

“Oscar has certainly understood some of what you experience when I fuck you.  Now that you’ve watched me fuck him, perhaps you understand some of the feelings that he experiences when he watches me fuck you.” I said. “I think this has been an enjoyable education for all of us.  Let’s have something to eat and then decide what we want to do with the rest of the evening.”

Oscar and I got dressed again as Irene went to the kitchen.  Once we were ready we joined her.  She quickly arranged a dinner of cold meats and salads, washed down with sangria.  When we were finished she came up behind me and put her hands over my shoulders and on my chest, rubbing them up and down. 

“Will you come and make love to me now?” She said, “I need you close to me.”

“Of course I will,” I replied, “go to your bedroom.  I’ll be there in a minute.”

Irene left.  I waited until I was sure she had gone, then turned to a Oscar.

“This is an important moment, Oscar.  Irene is feeling jealous and needs reassurance. She enjoyed watching you get fucked, but is jealous.  Those are very similar feelings to the ones that you have told us about, so she will begin to understand that she needs to let go of the jealousy if she wants to enjoy herself and keep her marriage.  You’ve learned that but she needs it too.”

“Yes,” he said, “I can see that and I’m hopeful that she will.”

“I will try to make sure that she does,” I said.  “You need to leave us alone again tonight as her feelings will be raw.”

“I understand,” he said.

I left the kitchen and went through to the bedroom.  Irene had undressed and was in bed, sitting up.  I undressed and got into bed beside her, putting my arm around her shoulders.  She put her head on my chest and snuggled closer.

“I’m sorry, Alan,” she said, “I felt so bad and needed you to make it alright.”

“I understand,” I said, “and everything will work out.  I am here for you and will look after you, but think about Oscar.  Who will look after him?  You have just felt the conflict between voyeuristic arousal and jealousy.  You liked watching me fuck someone else, but we’re jealous that I did.  Now think how Oscar must feel every time he hears you and I fuck, or when he sees me inside you and how much you enjoy it.  He needs someone to look after him too.”

“I know,” she replied, then began to cry, “it should be me who looks after him and I will, but he does not satisfy me like you do.”

“But he has come to terms with that anger will satisfy you in other ways,” I said, “he is learning not to be jealous, to allow you freedom.  That way he hopes you will stay with him and look after him.  You need to do the same.  You need to accept that he should also enjoy himself with others.  If you can do that you two will have an exceptionally enjoyable life together, bound by love but with the freedom to enjoy your sexuality.”

She looked at me, tears streaming down her face, then nodded.

“I will try,” she said, “will you help me?”

“Of course I will,” I replied, “let me kiss away those tears.”

I kissed her face, her cheeks, her eyes, then gently brushed my lips over her mouth before running my tongue down her neck, feeling her shiver.  I turned on my side and pulled her onto her side, then kissed her again, this time gently pushing my tongue into her mouth and meeting hers.  She rolled hers around mine, enjoying the sensations, then broke our kiss.

“Be gentle with me,” she said, then went back to kissing me.

I pulled her leg over mine so that my groin was close to hers.  Her breasts were pressed against my chest and I could feel her nipples against me.  My cock was hard and lying underneath her cunt, so I moved my hips back and forth, rubbing it against her slit.  I was surprised how little friction I felt.  She was surprisingly wet and slimy.  I wondered if it was her time of the month then decided it probably wasn’t, as she hadn’t mentioned it.

We continued kissing, our tongues dancing with each other.  She cradled my head, fondling my hair.  I rubbed my fingers up and down her spine, then with circular movements at the base.  I felt her hips move in response, so adjusted the angle of my pelvis so that my glans began to poke into her slit.  She pushed her hips towards me and my cock slid further inside her, pausing as her vaginal sphincter relaxed then slowly pressing deeper.  She opened her mouth while we were kissing and sucked in her breath.

We were now joined together, our bodies intertwined.  I felt very relaxed and I think she did too.  We started moving gently, fucking each other and still kissing.  I didn’t feel any urgency, which wasn’t surprising as I’d cum only an hour or so earlier.  After a few minutes she broke our kiss.

“This feels so good,” she said, “I feel looked after and loved.”

She held my face and looked at me.

“Please don’t ever hurt me.”

“I won’t,” I said.

“I want to stay like this for ever, your penis inside me, your face next to mine, our bodies close.”

I didn’t say anything, just kept on moving inside her.  We stayed like that for a long time, perhaps twenty or thirty minutes until my cock started to feel extremely itchy, the nerves jangling.  I could feel it expanding and getting harder and I started to move faster.  Irene gazed at me, her eyes soft and loving.

“Cum in me, Alan, I want to feel you cum.”

I looked at her and realised that she didn’t want to orgasm herself, but she wanted me to cum in her so that I became hers.  She wanted to reclaim my body from her husband. 

I felt her vaginal muscles squeeze my cock, making it even more sensitive.  Irene didn’t move her hips, just used her internal muscles as she gazed at me.  It felt beautiful, so calm and yet so intensely itchy.  I wallowed in my feelings of enjoyment for several more minutes until, without warning, I just felt myself fall over the edge into an abyss of absolute pleasure.  I felt my cock jerk as I ejaculated, followed by a feeling of warmth all around my glans as my semen erupted and swirled around, then another jerk and more warmth.  Irene reached out and stroked my face then kissed me tenderly.

“Oh my love,” she said, “fill me with your sperm.  I am yours. My womb is yours. Everything is yours.”

I pulled her close, my hand on her butt, and kissed her, but I was worried.  She was getting too close to me emotionally and I didn’t want that.  I wanted her as my daily fuck but not to love me, to explore sex fully but without any attachment, and I really didn’t want her to get hurt.  I would have to find a way to deal with that.

I pulled out of her and lay on my back.  She put a leg over me and cuddled closer, her cunt dribbling my semen onto my thigh.  I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning the alarm woke me up.  I reached out for Irene but she wasn’t there.  I decided that she was probably talking with Oscar and that I wouldn’t look for her, instead I showered and shaved and got myself ready for work before going through to the kitchen.  I made myself some coffee then made my way to Oscar’s room and went in without knocking.  The two of them were sitting on the bed talking.

“Good morning Alan,” Oscar said, “I hope you slept well.”

“I did, thank you, I trust you did too.’

“Very well, thank you, even though your cum oozed out of me all night and made the bed wet," he said, laughing, "Irene and I were just talking about what we should do next.  She told me about your wise advice and we were trying to work out the best way forward.”

“That’s excellent news,” I said, “I will want to hear all about it tonight when I return. Perhaps we might even go out and celebrate.”

“I’ll come and see you off,” Irene said.

We walked to the front door together.

“I think you should make love with Oscar today,” I said.

“I will,” she replied.

“Good,” I said, then opened the door and kissed her goodbye, my mouth lingering on hers, before leaving for work.

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments