Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ida and Jon Chapter 3

"Ida returns home to Jon after sex with Josh."

22
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Josh set his drink aside on the lounge side table and then put his arm around Ida. She looked up into his eyes as she held her drink out to the side to allow him to kiss her. Before they kissed he took her drink and placed it beside his on the table. Ida giggled, thinking how representative the drink was of their situation with the glasses touching each other.

“Would you like to dance?” he asked.

“Yes, that would be nice,” Ida replied not really knowing how to act or what to say as it had been so long since she had been alone with any man other than Jon.

Josh got up and moved across to put on some music from his computer that was connected to his hi-fi stereo. Almost immediately, Neil Diamond broke into song with Solidary man. He turned back to Ida who was smiling broadly at his choice.

“I love this,” she told him.

“Yes, he’s good, isn’t he? I noticed how much you liked his music back at the club.”

Ida stood and Josh took her into his arms and they danced quite actively around the room. The song finished and a much slower song, I've got the feeling, came on. Their beat slowed and Josh held her tighter and closer to his body. Once more, Ida felt the floodgates open helped by the feeling of his growing organ now pushing into her stomach. Even when the music lifted in its tempo they continued to dance slowly around the room.

She turned her head to look up at him. Josh took the hint and kissed her. The kiss lasted a long time during which their movements had slowed more to a gentle swinging walk than a dance.

“We like the same music or are you only playing Neil to try to seduce me?” she asked him.

“What if I admitted guilty to both charges?” he replied with a smile.

“Then it would say that it is working on both counts,” she told him.

“So where to from here?” he asked.

“Is your bedroom presentable?”

“Yes, I made sure that I neatened it up for you before I went out.”

“Good, then let’s do this thing before I grow a brain and change my mind.”

“That bad, is it?”

“Yes, there is a lot of conflict running around in my head right now over this. If we hesitate it may never happen.”

“Then it is better we keep dancing. I don’t want us to do anything that you might regret later on.”

“Josh, I’m so turned on that my body will burst if we keep dancing and don’t make love. Either I have to leave to make love to my husband or I stay here to make love to you.”

“Make love?”

“I mean it will be, have sex but I get very emotional about these things so excuse me if I feel some attachment.”

“It sounds as if we have more in common than Neil Diamond’s music.”

“Yes, I know. That is what frightens me and that is where most of the conflict comes from.”

“Good,” he said as he picked her up and carried her up the hallway towards his bedroom to make love to Neil Diamond’s music.

….

Jon walked the hallway. He tried to sleep but sleep was totally impossible. His overactive thoughts ranged from a vision of a scene of his wife being used by Josh to him standing alone in the street in the morning, wondering if his wife would ever come home.

He decided to watch a movie but within a few minutes of the movie starting, a love scene developed which renewed his worries and concerns. He went out into the garden and watered the plants but still, his mind would not stop raising worries about him losing his marriage and his wife, the woman he loved.

Eventually, he decided to turn on his computer. No sooner had he done that than he had a vision of his wife being seduced by another man. The vision changed from a normal-sized man to a man with an enormous penis. Suddenly, he remembered he had not checked Ida’s pill box. He got up and walked to the bedroom.

The pill box told him nothing because he could not remember when she had her last period. In fact, it raised more concerns because six pills were missing from the pack and he thought that maybe she'd had her period the weekend before last which should mean that he expected at least ten pills should be missing.

Jon returned to his computer. His mind was flashing scenes of Ida having sex with Josh. He typed in the search facility, “wife having sex with a well-endowed man.” Immediately, a long list of sites came up, some with stories, some with pictures and others with movies. He chose one with free movies and typed in the search facility, “Dark hair, blue-green eyes, trimmed bush,” then hit enter.

A long list of movies came up so he chose one that said, “Norwegian woman in late thirties, explicit scenes.” The movie started by showing a woman with her back to the camera. Jon thought, Yes that could be her. She is about the right height and her hair was exactly the same in colour but slightly different style. To Jon, she looked similar from the back. Then when the woman turned toward the camera Jon took a sharp breath as, he mumbled, “Fuck, that’s Ida.” For a moment, he actually thought it was his wife but then he saw there were some slight differences.

The woman turned slowly as a man entered the room. He was nude and a piece of meat around six inches long hung down between his legs. The woman dropped to her knees and took the meat into her mouth. As she did so the organ grew rapidly, eventually achieving around nine inches but quite thick. Jon was well endowed but this man although not much longer was much thicker.

The woman lay on her back as the man licked her, focusing much of the attention on her clitoris. Eventually, the man moved up along her body to place his erection at her entry. Jon’s mind once more shifted to his wife and he took his weapon out of his trousers.

The actors had sex. It took about ten minutes during which Jon slowly stroked himself, stopping to prevent reaching climax. After it was over, she looked up at the man and they kissed passionately. Jon felt as if someone had thrust a knife into his heart. To Jon, this woman was no longer an actress. In Jon’s mind at that moment, she was his wife.

Jon looked at the woman’s name. He typed it slowly into the search facility. “Jessabelle,” he typed then hit enter. A long list of movies and photographs came up on the screen. He set up a folder on his disk drive and downloaded them all to that folder which he named “Ida.” He then returned to the original movie and added that to his new folder as well. He then searched through his new files.

The word “dance” came up so he clicked on that link. There she was with a man who could very well have been Josh. It seemed that the internet was conspiring against him by making everything look like it was Ida and Josh together. Finally, he decided that he should shut the computer down because he knew that if he continued to watch these movies he would cum and if he did then he knew the blues would set in for him. The anguish that he felt was already almost too much for him to bear.

As he clicked “shut down,” he heard a vehicle. He listened intently expecting it would pass but it didn’t. It seemed to stop in his driveway or at least nearby. He carefully moved across towards the window that overlooked his driveway and sure enough, the car was parked halfway up along his drive. He left the window and shut off the light behind him knowing that if he watched with the light behind him any person in the vehicle would be able to see him.

He walked back to the window and carefully pushed the curtain just about an inch aside, not enough to be seen from the driveway but enough to see what was happening. He could see movement in the car but could not make out who it was. He wished that they had come further up the drive because then the driveway lights would have been activated by the movement allowing him to see more.

Time passed, a minute, five minutes, ten minutes then fifteen. Still, all he could see was movement in the car but nothing more. He couldn’t even tell what they were doing. He assumed it was Josh bringing Ida home but if so why didn’t they get out of the car or at least move further up the driveway? Ida would know that the lights would come on if they did, so why didn’t they drive closer? Jon was feeling that they were tormenting him. He didn't realise that he was tormenting himself with his expectations.

AbbyJonness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJonness

Jon’s arm was starting to ache from holding the curtain back. He was considering giving up when suddenly, the passenger side door opened. This activated the interior light of the vehicle and yes, it was Ida and Josh. He had bought her home.

Ida walked around to the driver’s side door and obviously, Josh’s window had been wound down because she leaned in and they kissed as the interior light gradually faded to nothing. Once more, Jon felt as if someone had stabbed him in his heart. The light then went out. Jon could no longer see inside the vehicle. He held his chest. His heart was aching.

He heard his wife laugh as she stepped back from the driver’s side door. The engine roared into life and the car reversed back down the driveway. Ida stood still watching the car and as it headed down the street she waved to the man in the vehicle. A hand came out to wave back and then the car was gone. Ida stood there for some time watching as if she expected the car to return before she slowly walked up towards the house.

Jon moved down to near the door but it didn’t open. He wondered why but he waited patiently for her entry. Once more, a minute passed then five but still the door didn’t open. He became concerned so he slowly and quietly opened the door. Ida was sitting on the seat alongside the house front where they so often sat on winter mornings to be warmed by the sun. She was crying. He watched quietly for a moment before he spoke.

“What’s wrong, Ida? Did he hurt you?”

Initially, Ida looked shocked because he had been so quiet that she didn’t know he was there. Then she looked up and told him, “No, he didn’t hurt me. He was very gentle and loving. I just feel so ashamed.”

“Ashamed? Why?”

“We made love. Josh and I made love.”

Jon felt a flash of jealousy but then it passed as quickly as it had appeared. He knew that Josh making love to her was the most likely outcome of the night. “Didn’t you want to?” he asked.

“Oh, yes, I really wanted to but afterwards, I realised that I’m married to you so I should not have done that.”

“It’s okay, Ida. I wanted you to have this opportunity. I’m not angry or upset. I’m just glad you’re home with me now, safe. I was starting to worry. Your absence was starting to hurt."

“He wanted me to stay but I couldn’t. I needed to come home to you. You asked me to.”

“Come on, let’s go to bed.”

Ida got up slowly. Jon took her in his arms and led her through the doorway then up the stairway to their bedroom. He removed her clothes one at a time kissing her occasionally before he laid her on the bed.

“I should clean up,” she told him.

“No, I want you the way you are. You can clean up after if you wish.”

“I’m not sure that we should do this Jon. You’ll be disappointed with me.”

“Why would I be disappointed with you? I’ve never been disappointed with you before, have I?”

“No, but I’ve been used. I’ve never been used before when we had sex.”

It didn’t pass unnoticed to Jon that she said that she and Josh had made love but now with him, she referred to it as having sex. But right now, Jon was sexually excited so he pushed that thought aside. He climbed on the bed over the top of her and directed his penis towards her vagina then pushed forward. There was a slight squelching noise and he went all the way into her.

“My God, you’re so loose,” he said in astonishment.

“I told you that you would be disappointed with me.”

“I’m not disappointed. It’s just that I’ve never known you to be loose like this.”

“Josh is bigger than you.”

Jon remembered the size of the man with Jon's make-believe wife on his computer. He was bigger but then he had been selected for that video because of his size. Jon never expected that Josh could be bigger. The thought had not even occurred to him. He needed to know more so he asked the obvious question, “How much bigger was he?”

Ida expected the question but she delayed answering. That was one reason why she delayed entering the house. She had spotted Jon at the window before he had turned off the light so she knew he was most likely watching and waiting for her. She knew he would be asking her questions about her night but her sense of shame at what she had done worried her so much that she didn’t want to face him, not yet at least. She also felt that if she was honest with him she could hurt him. She didn’t want to do that to Jon. Jon was the man she loved. She needed to protect him.

When she didn’t answer Jon asked again, “How much bigger than me was he?”

She had no option but to answer, “He was thicker,” she blurted out.

“Thicker, how much thicker was he?”

“I don’t know exactly but he was thicker.”

“You didn’t look? I thought that I tasted his sperm when we kissed. If you sucked him you should have seen.”

“Please, Jon, don’t try to interrogate me, not now at least.”

“Are you going to keep things from me? Are you going to lock me out?”

“I’m not keeping anything from you. I’m not in the mood right now to talk about it, that’s all.”

Jon had waited all night for his wife to return to him so she could tell him how it went. But now she didn’t even want to talk to him. He felt she was deceiving him. He felt that he had done this for her but she didn’t want to share her experience with him. He felt shut out. He felt anger coming on. Had he lost his wife? Had he lost his marriage? He had helped her have sex with another man and now she was acting as if he had lost her! This was unacceptable! He couldn’t let it pass without a response!

“Well, if you feel like that and shut me out then I may as well sleep in the spare room!”

He got up, grabbed his phone and left the bedroom taking huge strides as he did so. As she went to ask him to stay he slammed the door. She was all alone. She lay back and looked at the roof of the bedroom in the dim light. She thought of how wonderful she had felt with their mating, Josh and her. Her feelings of guilt and frustration intensified the more she thought about what she had done. “I’ve sold my marriage out for a few minutes of sexual pleasure,” she murmured. Despite knowing that was a real possibility, she felt guilty but for some unknown reason, she didn’t feel sorry. She felt that Jon was being unreasonable.

She felt shame. She felt guilt. She felt sorry for the way that Jon felt but she was glad that she had made love to Josh because she knew it had been better than any other sex she had ever experienced. She knew that sex would never, ever be the same again with her husband because now she knew how great it could really be.

She suddenly realised why she felt so guilty. It was because she knew that she would not enjoy sex with her husband as much from now on and she knew that eventually, she would have to tell him if their marriage survived. As she started to cry again she rolled up into a ball, taking her legs in her arms with her knees up against her chin.

“What have I done? I’ve lost him,” she murmured to herself. Then a thought entered her mind. Perhaps it was Jon who had lost her. Did he really deserve to have her if he got angry just because she needed time to sort her thoughts out?  

With that thought, her mind wandered back to the incredible orgasms that Josh had given her. It was as if the whole world had shaken beneath her and unlike with Jon, the orgasm went on and on and on even to the stage of causing her pain but good pain. And then he had erupted inside her, the heat of his sperm on her back wall had been indescribable.

She smiled. She was no longer crying. She thought of just lying there with Josh inside her. Jon couldn’t do that because he always slipped out of her but Josh was bigger and tighter so he had to pull back to get out because even after his orgasm, he was still tight inside her. 

Then there was round two and that had been just as specular. She smiled again. “Fuck it,” she mumbled. “I have to make up with Jon or he won’t let me get with Josh again and I’m not ready to let go of that yet.”

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments