Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner

"An erotic evening"

37
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Second in a series, best to read in order."

When Mia lifted herself off of me, leaving some of the combined fluids from all three of us on my lap, she said, “Clean yourself up, you boys have a tee time at two.”

Sam was a good golfer, we chatted casually about work, where we went to school, etc. He was a successful sales manager from a less fancy end of town. On account of the caddies, and occasional alligator, it was challenging to ask complex questions about the unusual week we were having with Mia. He wasn’t good looking and was slightly overweight. I did get to ask him briefly about Mia and he shrugged and said that if a girl that pretty wanted to keep having sex with him, he was not shutting the door.

In the locker room, while changing into our dinner clothes, I got a sense of why Mia invited him. I’m just slightly above average, and he was obviously very thick, even while flaccid.

The wood-paneled clubhouse had a soft, warm light and the honey-colored stain favored in newer buildings. As we walked up the staircase, it struck me that I not only allowed Mia to get me in this bizarre situation, but I also didn’t mind.

We were at the table when Mia walked into the room. I wasn’t facing the door, but most everyone around us looked up from their tables at the striking redhead. She was wearing a black sheath dress, with some kind of lace or small ruffles on it creating a texture, and black high heels. She paused briefly to address a family friend. We stood up as she approached the table and she gave us both a kiss on the cheek.

Dinner was pretty good for club food. Mia was a delightful hostess and kept us engaged. Afterwards, as we had two cars there,  Sam rode in Mia’s on the way home. I was a bit jealous, because I love the way Mia drives, especially how her skirt rides up as she works the pedals of the old SAAB they keep there. Mia has never had a speeding ticket, and her skirts must play a role. Sometimes, I wonder if she’s ever done more than simply flash her legs.

Back at the house, we went into the kitchen, I opened a bottle of champagne and we toasted Mia for inviting us. She smiled, and leaned in and gave me a long kiss as I pulled her in closer with my free arm. She then spun around fast, releasing herself from my embrace, her hair hit my face, and she kissed Sam.

I knew it would be exciting to watch her kiss, but I had no idea how much. She was so lovely. This was going to be fun.

She moved a little to Sam’s left and turned his head a bit and resumed kissing him, but this time while looking into my eyes.

“Now, boys. I want to be watched. Admired. I want to be fucked while a lover watches.”

Without thinking about it, I said, “I’ll watch.”

I refilled our glasses and we walked out into the main room. I was already getting hard.

She told Sam to undress, and sipped her champagne while watching him. Putting down the glass, she kissed him again, and turned to me.

"Would you like to see me suck on his fat cock?”

I nodded my head. And sat down in a nearby chair.

Sam gave himself a few strokes, and she demurely sank to her knees.

They positioned themselves perpendicular to me so I had a great view. She flipped her hair to her far shoulder, grabbed Sam’s cock and slowly licked it from the base to the shaft. She slowly sucked on it while grabbing his balls.

She pulled back, keeping her hand on his shaft and looked at me.

“Do you like seeing me stuff this monster in my pretty mouth? Take off your clothes.”

I did as instructed.

She looked so beautiful. Her back straight, heels pointed out, hair flowing back and forth. Still in her dress, her arms were now wrapped around his butt and she was simply stuffing him into her.

Sam looked over at me. I was slowly stroking my dick, we both smiled at the absurdity of the situation. She was clearly being campy, playing a role.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

I knew she loved to play, and was enjoying the attention. Mia stood up, her mouth still slick, and turned to me.

“I can see you’re enjoying this. Don’t come yet, either of you,” she pointed to Sam and me, “there will be consequences.”

She slowly walked over to me, I looked her up and down as she stuck her knee gently against my balls and leaned in to kiss me.

Her full lips were wet, as were her cheeks, and I held her face between my hands and slowly kissed each lip and then we made out for a bit, I moved my hands down to pull up her dress. She shook her head no and got up, turned around, and asked me to unzip her dress.

I stood up and slowly unzipped her, my mouth leaving gentle kisses on her back as my hand pulled the zipper lower. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

She stepped out of the dress and walked directly over to Sam, who was now sitting on a sofa.

Putting a knee on either side, she slowly slipped that fat thing in.

Watching her was incredible, I imagined how Sam felt, I could, because I knew that feeling so well. I loved being able to see her full body, the way the curve of her back looked, her perfect calves and how her feet looked in those heels.

I didn’t want to come, so I let go of my throbbing dick and stood up. Mia seemingly had forgotten about me, focused on the task at hand.

I walked around to the other side of the sofa so I could see her face. She looked up as she rocked back and forth on Sam.

“Am I a good girl? I know I’m being bad, but I’m really 99% faithful. Do I look good being bad?”

I nodded. Words weren’t really available.

She continued, “I can be good, you would have to commit to me, but I can be good. Come around to the other side.”

As I walked around the sofa, she repositioned herself in reverse cowgirl. Her heels now on the floor, Sam’s legs spread, and she lowered herself on him again. I came around and gently put my hand on the back of her slender neck and leaned in to kiss her.

Kissing a girl getting some combination of a pounding and bouncing herself is a bit of a challenge, so I broke off and started to run my hands down her body, rubbing her nipples, pinching them lightly. I continued exploring with my hands, using a firm and steady pressure, as if my hand could join with her flesh, as if I could possess her with another man inside her.

I knew what I was about to do, what I wanted to do. So, I continued kissing down her body until I got past her belly button. I asked them to stop for a second, and leaned in to kiss her neatly trimmed small tuft of hair. Then I allowed my tongue to explore around her clit, she shuttered and they started moving again.

What followed was intensely erotic. Mia began to rotate her hips and push her clit harder into my tongue, I could feel little contractions in her legs as she squeezed my head a little. Meanwhile, Sam started thrusting.

Of course, my tongue couldn’t just stay on her and, while I didn’t mind when it slipped, I did try to focus on her. My chin and beard were rubbing up against Sam, it wasn’t off putting like I thought it might be, probably because I was so focused on her. It wasn’t long before she sat more upright, grabbed my head, and held me still against her clit as she convulsed. This became too much for Sam as I heard him grunting.

Mia pushed my head away as the sensation was too strong.

She climbed off of him and came to me, grabbed my dick and kissed me. She guided me towards her, of course the angle was wrong, and rubbed me against her dripping opening. As the come dripped out onto me, she stroked me faster, and I lost it.

We hugged, and I heard my phone ring. I walked over to it. It was my wife.

Published 
Written by Zithers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments