Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Denial Gets Real

"The escalation of denial in a Hotwife/cuckold relationship"

47
17 Comments 17
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on real events and the date is 100% accurate. I have embellished and developed what really happened for the story, but my wife at the time was cuckolding me regularly. This is the first in a series I will write about my time as a cuckold. All constructive criticism is welcome! Please be nice."

9th November 2011, 8.30 am – a text from Hotwife:

Morning cuck. I had a wonderful time last night and this morning. He is even better than I remembered from last weekend. By the way, he doesn’t want you fucking me whilst he is. I am staying another night and we will discuss more tomorrow evening when I get home. X

My head was all in a spin at this news; we had played with denial in the past and I had loved and hated it in equal measures. I didn’t know at this point that her latest lover (let’s call him Roger, as that’s exactly what he did) would be so dominant; I knew from his profile on the swinging website that he had a lot of experience fucking married women, but I didn’t know how much of a Bull he would turn out to be.

We had some denial guidelines previous to this where I had no access to her pussy forty-eight hours before and 120 hours after a date; of course, I could be called upon to orally serve her at any point, but I wasn’t allowed anywhere near penetration. She would also not masturbate me; although I was usually allowed to masturbate when she told me about her date. There were times when she just wanted more sex and we would have normal intercourse, but those times were increasingly rare.

Needless to say, I was like a cat on a hot tin roof waiting for the following evening as I wondered whether she would accede to Roger’s demand or just tell him that she did, or just ignore the comment altogether. I had no idea at all!

When Hotwife came home after work on the 10th, everything was as normal on the surface, and I knew better than to bring up anything before she was ready to talk about it. We ate dinner as a family, checked the children’s homework, etc. Around 9 pm, Hotwife told me that she was going for a bath. Whilst she was in the bath, I was to unpack her case and sort out her laundry, including handwashing her underwear. These items could go in the machine, but she always had a gleeful look on her face when telling me to handwash them - just a subtle reminder that she had worn them when she was with her lover. I busied myself with the different tasks and waited for her to decide what would happen next. Half an hour later, I received a text from her telling me to come up to the bedroom and strip.

I knew what was expected of me, and I walked in to see her lying naked on the bed with her rabbit already working its way into her pussy. “Come and lick Roger’s cunt, little cuck, whilst I talk to you.”

I lay down on the bed, face up, and she knelt over me. I got to work with my tongue. She tasted so clean and fresh after her bath; frankly, I would have preferred her freshly filled with cum!

“Roger expects to have access to his cunt at least once a week and, whilst I will go to his when I can, it isn’t right for me to be away from the kids so frequently. So, there will be times when our work allows that he will fuck me here during the day, and he will stay here when the kids stay with grandparents or with friends. Roger will fuck me, whether I am on my period or not as he really doesn’t care. Our denial rules state that, including the time I am with him, you will have no access to my pussy for around 180 hours, or just over seven days. This will be strictly adhered to.”

Tamaralorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tamaralorens

Although I hated being denied access to her pussy, I found myself getting hard listening to her whilst enjoying alternating between delving my tongue deep inside her and flicking her very aroused clit.

“I am sure you have worked out by now that, should the regularity of fucking happen as planned, you will not enter me again for as long as I am seeing Roger. I have told him that he will have exclusive access to me, and he is very pleased.”

With that, she got off my face and lay back on the bed. She had not reached orgasm, despite my best efforts and I assumed she was focusing more on her words than her pleasure. She disabused me of that notion very quickly.

“In addition to these rules, I have decided that you will not bring me to orgasm with your tongue, irrespective of how talented it is. Orgasms will be saved for Roger and my vibrator. Please don’t worry, I will still need your tongue frequently and especially after I have been fucked by Roger’s large cock; I know how much you love the taste of his cum inside me. The last change to the rules is that whilst I am seeing Roger, I will not wank you, and I certainly will not suck your pathetic excuse for a cock.”

So, I was cut off from all personal pleasure for the foreseeable future. I know that I had fantasised about it, and many other cucks have written about the pain and pleasure this denial brings, but the reality was quite daunting.

“Lastly, you will get your phone and text Roger, letting him know the rules as I have laid out. I know this will be humiliating for you, but that’s part of the fun!”

Roger. I am writing to confirm that you have exclusive access to the Hotwife’s cunt as often as you possibly can. I have also been told that I am not allowed to bring her to orgasm and that she will not touch my little dick for as long as you are seeing her. Hotwife has told me that I will be allowed to enjoy sucking your cum out of her cunt as often as possible. cucky

“I love you so very much for sharing me with other men. Now Roger gets to fuck me, I will swallow his cum and you get nothing. He also wants to fuck my arse; he assures me that he will prepare me properly for his large cock. It’s not really sharing anymore, is it? It’s like you give me away on a regular basis. I haven’t swallowed your cum for years, and I have let you fuck my arse once. He will get both on a regular basis. Poor little cuck. Sleep well in your room. I’m going to have an orgasm or two and then sleep. Don’t forget my cup of tea at 7 am.”

 

Published 
Written by Aspiringwriter1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments