Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckolding Myself

"My self motivated journey into the world of cuckolding"

37
10 Comments 10
19.1k Views 19.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I have always considered myself a giver. At Christmas I get more out of watching the joy on others faces as they open their gifts than I do about opening my own. When it comes to sex, my feelings are the same. I get far more enjoyment eating pussy than I do ejaculating. In addition, I am definitely not your typical alpha male. So, it came as no surprise, at least to me, that I am where I am today. And where is that, you ask? At the foot of my marriage bed, watching some young, hung, bull fucking my middle aged wife, Sarah.

How did I get here? It’s been a long journey, one that started in college. On scholarship, working in the Library, this very cute freshman came in looking for a book on reserve for students taking a particular Philosophy class. Unfortunately, all the copies were out. Fortunately, I had a personal copy that I told her she could borrow….under one condition. If she would go out with me on Friday, I would let her take my book.

Friday came and we met at the campus Rathskeller, had a few, and after unsuccessfully trying to sneak into my room, went to my car and dove into the back seat. Orally, I gave as good as I got before exploding in her mouth. As I shied away from kissing her, she said, “If it’s good enough for me to taste, it’s good enough for you! If you want anything more, kiss me!” I did, starting something that we still do today. Before I knew it, she was bra-less, panty-less, and bouncing up and down on my cock. I’d never fucked on a first date before. Needless to say, she had me, hook, line, and sinker. Fast forward four years and we were married, and twenty years later, we still are. There isn’t a flat surface in our house that we haven’t fucked on! At least until recently.

Always up for something new, we always shared our fantasies, and I did my damnedest to see that they became realities. That is, up to but not including, sharing her with another man. Even she drew the line on that, so it was never brought up.

A few months back, I began to have some difficulty maintaining an erection. It was very stressful for me, but she didn’t complain. We would find a way to get her off, be it toys, oral, fingering, or a combination of the three. The fact that I wasn’t getting off didn’t bother me as much as it did her, and, in spite of her efforts to the contrary, I could tell she was frustrated.

She missed having me fill her up with cum, go down on her, sucking it from every recess in her delectable cunt, and snowballing afterward. The depravity of the act was a real turn on for her, and for me as well. One Friday evening, after grilled steaks and a liter and a half of Cab Franc, we were necking on the living room couch. We only got so far before my equipment malfunctioned and, in total frustration, I said, “Maybe you need a boy-toy! Someone more dependable to give you what you need!”

She politely declined, telling me that she was not going behind my back to get some. But it got me to thinking, did a little research, and formed a plan. The following weekend it was spiced shrimp on the barby with Gewurztraminer, followed by our ritual make out session. I got her all heated up, my face snuggled into her crotch, my fingers dancing inside her well lubricated cunt. Just shy of an orgasm, I said softly, “Would you go to bed with another man, if I knew about it? Condoned it? Arranged it?”

“I’ll think about! Now get me off!” she said, grabbing me by the hair and holding me close, grinding her hips into my face, as she came, bathing me in her musky juices.

The next morning, over coffee, she asked if I had been serious, or was it the vino talking. “Definitely not the vino, babe!” I answered,” I’ve thought about this a lot, and I realize that once we take this step, there’s no going back. I just want to see the look on your face as you cream all over a cock that’s just kissed your cervix.”

Dropping to the floor, robe open, she engulfed my semi-rigid cock, working it until I gave her what she wanted. Sitting in my lap afterward, between cummy kisses, she said, “You certainly do have a way with words. Let’s go upstairs and discuss this some more.” We did, and had some fun at the same time.

I immediately went to work, researching the subject thoroughly. I watched several video’s, noticing how horny I got toward the end of each. I also looked into several X-rated date sites, compiling dossiers on four prospects.

I took them home and presented her with them, examining each while sipping wine and playing with each other. By the end of the evening she narrowed it down to one, a 30 something single male named Steve, with an infectious smile and a very impressive package.

I made arrangements for the three of us to meet for lunch. I invited Steve to sit after introductions, excusing myself, saying that I’d be back to pick up the check later, leaving the two of them to get acquainted. By the time I returned, they were thoroughly enjoying each other, his hand under her skirt with two fingers palm deep in her panty-less pussy, and her hand clutching at the sizeable bulge in his trousers.

As he saw me approach, he extricated his hand from Sarah’s cunt. “Don’t let me stop you!” I said, smiling at the blissful look on my wife’s face.

Steve flashed a smile at her, then me, replying, “We were pretty much done, just killing time waiting for you.” Bringing his hand above the table, he licked her essence off his ring finger, offering his middle finger to Sarah, who sucked it clean. Steve stood up, saying, “I’ll see you Saturday at seven.”, and left.

I must admit, the finger licking made me just a bit jealous, but I got over it, watching Sarah, lick her lips. She had obviously enjoyed the attention. “Steve is taking me to dinner, Saturday, and coming back to the house, afterward. We both agreed that for the first time, at least, it would be best if you weren’t there. Beyond that, we’ll play it by ear.” Seeing the look of disappointment on my face, she leaned into me and gave me a kiss, adding, “Don’t worry dear, your frustration will be short-lived, I’m sure.” She tasted of her own pussy, but there was more. I also tasted something salty!

Saturday came and I spent much of the afternoon helping Sarah prepare. She bathed and perfumed, and I helped her dress. She wanted a simple black, backless cocktail dress, garters, black hose, and heels. She looked good enough to eat, which, I assumed he would do.

He arrived promptly at seven. The doorbell chimed and I got up to answer it. Sarah held up her hand, stopping me in my tracks, and answered the door herself. He stepped in, wrapped her in his arms and kissed her long and deep. I stood there awash in jealousy and happiness. They left and I soon followed, having booked myself a hotel room nearby.

It was a relatively sleepless night for me, my head filled with images of what they were doing to one another.

Flora_Dana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Flora_Dana

Part of me didn’t want to know, and part of me needed to watch; be the fly on the wall, seeing every detail, hearing every whimper, grunt, and moan as they rode together to heights she could only imagine with me. At eight A.M. my cellphone rang. It was Sarah, wanting to know if I wished to come home and cook breakfast for them. “Of course, darling. I’ll be just a few minutes!’ I replied as I scrambled to get my things together.

I whipped up sausage and eggs, bringing the hot plates up to the bedroom on a tray. They were both naked, barely covered by the sheet. Sarah had a couple of hickeys on her shoulder and what looked like dried cum on her left breast, her hair disheveled, but as serene a look on her face as I’ve ever seen.

As I backed out of the room, she asked if I would change the sheets after they left. “We’re going to the museum later this morning. Then we’re going shopping. We’ll be back in time for supper.” I couldn’t help but notice Steve as he picked up one of the sausages, and swiped it up Sarah’s pussy crease, feeding it to her.

Back downstairs, I cleaned up the dishes, hearing laughter, then moaning, followed by the bed creaking as he fucked her none too gently for the umpteenth time since dinner. After a while they both came downstairs, Sarah reaching under her skirt and wiping something off her thigh and bringing it up to her mouth, obviously savoring the flavor. Another twinge of jealousy, followed by the satisfaction of knowing she had enjoyed herself yet again.

After they left, I hurried to the bedroom. The sheets had several wet spots, some hers, some his, some theirs. One of the pillowcases was saturated. Obviously, he had tucked it under her bottom before vigorously fucking her. I held it up to my nose, taking in the mixed scents; her sweet musk and the bleachy smell of his cum. I couldn’t help myself, I wrapped the damp cotton around my semi-hard cock, stroking until I added my cum to the heady mixture. I spent the rest of the day prepping for their return, making sure that everything was as perfect as possible.

Steve and Sarah played under the table while we ate, talking about their day, telling me about the sexy outfits she bought, adding, “I’m sure you’ll see them soon, maybe even tonight. That is, if it’s OK with Steve.” He nodded his assent, and my heart leapt. I was finally going to see my wife fucked by another man!

After dinner, we retired to the bedroom, Sarah disappearing into the en-suite to change into one of her new outfits. Steve got naked and, at his suggestion, I did as well. Sarah emerged in a very slutty looking baby doll pajama set. Very see through, crotchless panties, and no bra cups, her breasts standing proud, framed by a little lace. I sat in front of the dresser as she crawled up the bed, ass in the air, her pussy already damp. I watched as she kissed the drooling helmet of his cock, smearing his pre-cum like lip gloss before enveloping it in her mouth. They both moaned as she forced as much of him into her throat as possible, getting halfway down before gagging on his massive meat. Steve placed his hands on her head, guiding her as he face fucked my bride. Looking up at me he asked, “Would you mind getting her ready for me? She needs to be nice and wet. I’m sure she’d love for you to lick her cunt.”

She moaned her assent as she bobbed up and down on his member. I moved behind her, pressing my face between the cheeks of her ass, my tongue sliding from her anus to her clit. Back and forth I went, listening to her moan, getting as turned on as she was. After a few minutes, she pulled off his pole. “Enough foreplay!” she said, “Fuck me with that thing!”

I backed off as she crawled further up, aligning the glistening head of his cock with her equally wet and ready cunt. “Oh God!” she moaned as his cock slipped just inside, stretching her open. With her hands on his chest, steadying herself, she slowly engulfed his long, thick, veiny member until her clit rubbed against his pubic bone. She turned to me and said, “Be a dear and prop me up!”

I sidled up behind her as she leaned back against me. Looking over her shoulder I could clearly see his cock, bent slightly as it emerged from her womb, slick with her juices. “Fuck me Steve! Make me cum all over that beautiful, big cock!”

I watched in the mirror, as he thrust deep inside her, her face set in a silent “O” each time his helmet brushed her g-spot. Steve was busy playing with her exposed breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples when he wasn’t sucking on them. I reached around and began strumming her clit which quickly brought her to the brink. “Oh God! Oh fuck! So close! Don’t stop!” she panted.

Steve’s hips were churning, lifting Sarah off the bed and letting her fall, impaling herself on his length. Half grunting, half moaning, she came, her cunt clutching his cock, milking it, while spilling her musk all over his lap. She collapsed on top of him, his lips locked on her right nipple, and his cock, covered in a froth of her essence still sliding in and out of her beautifully abused pussy.

I went back to my seat, my eyes riveted on the scene before me. Steve disengaged from Sarah’s breast, asking, “Where does my fuck doll want my cum?”

Sarah replied, “In my cunt! Fuck me like dog in heat!” She sat up, letting his still rampant cock slither from within. On her hands and knees, facing me, she waited for him to enter her from behind. I could tell exactly when he entered. Her eyes glazed over, a dreamy look on her face as he squeezed his oversized cock into her tight cunt. His hands enveloped her breasts, kneading them in time with his thrusts. I watched as they wobbled between grabs and thrusts.

It was as if I couldn’t stop myself. I grabbed my semi-rigid cock and started stroking. Steve smiled as he pounded in and out of Sarah’s lust swollen pussy. When it became evident that we were both close, he warned me not to waste it. Sarah opened her mouth just in time to receive my meager load, letting a little drip from the corner of her mouth.

As I finished and resumed my seat, Steve grunted, emptying his balls into his fuck toy. Pulling back, he collapsed on the bed, his cock still drooling cum onto his belly. Sarah, dripping from face and cunt followed, rolling onto her back. I sat there mesmerized, my limp dick still in my hand. Looking at me she snapped, “What are you waiting for? Take care of our guest first, then you can have me!”

Playing the dutiful husband/ cuckold, I did as ordered, licking up the drips and drools, sucking as much of him in my mouth as possible, lapping up the residue of their just completed fuck, before taking my place between her legs and repeating the process.

A sloppy kiss later, I resumed my seat until my services would again be needed, watching Steve pound my wife mercilessly, smiling, secure in the knowledge that I enjoyed being a cuckold.

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments