Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Couple's Therapy- Chapter 2

"Therapy turns dangerous as jealous husband loses control"

134
22 Comments 22
8.7k Views 8.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"See my galleries for illustrations to my stories!"

The next day we were once again sitting on the couch in Natalie's office for another round of couple's therapy.

"So," Natalie said, studying our expressions. "How did it go, with the cards and the dares?"

"Well, I think it's a little weird," Lisa said. "I mean, you're telling us to be more forward than we are, and wilder, and to admit to things we'd never admit to the other person."

"And does that feel dangerous? Maybe exciting?" Natalie leaned forward.

"But all that stuff with Lisa being with other men," I hesitated. "And to humiliate me. What's the point?"

"Lisa, you want to weigh in? What's the point?"

Lisa said with a shrug. "I mean, I don't have any experience with another man. I don't know what I'd do if I had to do it for real."

"For real?" I sputtered. "You mean having sex with other men, cuckolding me, not just as a fantasy? But actually doing it?"

"No, I mean I don't know what I would do if I had to do it," Lisa said. "I mean, I've never done it, so I don't know what I'd really do. I mean, I've thought about it a lot, obviously. But it's different if you think about it, and different if you have to actually do it."

"If you had to? Do you mean you'd do it?" I was shocked.

"I don't know," Lisa confessed. "I mean, I don't really want to, but I guess...I guess I could..."

"Are you saying you'd sleep with another man if you had to?" I was scandalized at the very idea. "As a test? To see if you could? I mean, what if you really liked it and wanted to do it again?"

Natalie intervened: "Excellent, we've reached an important step. Uncertainty. Unpredictability. That's the basis of all passion. Not knowing what will happen. Not being in control of everything. Do you have any suggestions for new challenges or dares?"

I jumped in with a suggestion to try to regain control: "We could go to the beach. You could get a new bikini, get some sun, go swimming, while I watch from a distance."

"Good," said Natalie. "But it needs a twist to make it more risky. Any ideas, Lisa?"

Lisa thought about it. "A bathing suit that's so small that I'm embarrassed to wear it, but I have to. A bikini that might fall off at any moment. A bikini that shows off my ass."

"What if you were supposed to be wearing it for other men?" Natalie suggested. "To show off, to get their attention? So Paul would have to watch? And another thing. You two go by the adult store downtown and buy a hotwife anklet. Lisa, you're going to wear that at the beach."

I wondered what the hell a hotwife anklet was. But I was about to find out.

I looked around as we entered the adult store, afraid someone we knew would see us. The shelves were stacked with all kinds of adult toys, lingerie, videos, books, magazines, and on the walls there were shelves of lube, condoms, cock rings, and cock sucking mouths, and spreader bars, and other bondage gear, all in the most innocent pink and purple colors.

"Let's ask for assistance," Lisa said, looking around the store. "We need a bathing suit and that anklet thingy."

I was surprised when a charming young woman came to attend to us. She was pretty and had a flirtatious manner. "Hi, I'm Pam! So what were you looking for?"

"We need a bathing suit and this thing called a hotwife anklet," Lisa said.

"What is a hotwife anklet anyway?" I muttered.

"Oh, you don't know?" Pam giggled. "A hotwife is a wife who cheats on her husband. Sometimes, you know, the husband likes to be a cuckold and watch her with other men. So the anklets often have the letters H and W, for Hotwife, and is meant to be a signal to be understood by those who know what it means."

The girl noticed my discomfort, so she looked at Lisa. Lisa said, "So I need a bathing suit that's thin and sexy and shows off my ass. And I need one of those anklets."

"Oh," Pam snickered. "Sure! I'll show you one."

She came back holding a gold anklet. It had the word "hotwife" engraved on it.

"This would look perfect on you," Pam said to Lisa.

Lisa proceeded to find some tiny bathing suits that she tried on. I sat in a chair and watched.

"What do you think, honey?" Lisa whispered to me while standing in front of a mirror in a tiny red string bikini.

"I think that's a really hot bikini," I said, trying to stay cool. "But maybe you should try another. It's so tiny. It really shows your ass off."

There were other customers in the store, other men. I could see one older guy glancing in our direction and thought he looked a little leery. Watching my until-now timid wife trying this tiny bikini here in this adult store made me even more tense than usual.        

Lisa smiled at me. "I'm going to buy it. You don't mind, do you?"

I shook my head. "I'm surprised that you're not embarrassed," I said.

"I am," Lisa said. "I'm super embarrassed. But I don't see anyone we know, so I'll get it. I'm going to wear this at the beach. And, Paul, you're going to love it."

"Excuse me for bringing it up," Pam interrupted. "But I notice you're not in the habit of shaving your bikini area. Personally I think that's hot. But be aware that you can't hide it with that tiny bikini bottom."

Lisa turned red. "Oh, maybe I should shave? Or at least trim? What do you think, Paul?"

Pam was laughing. "I see it all the time," she said. "Men want their wives to be sexy but they don't want them to look sexy in front of other guys. They want to control everything, including what women look like.

I cleared my throat. "I think the bikini is really hot," I said, staring at her crotch. "And the anklet really shows it off. I like it."

"Yeah, but should I shave?" Lisa asked again, studying herself in the mirror. "Or maybe wax?"

Pam thought about it. "You know, I have some private clients," she said. "I can wax your bikini line for you. I'll do it here, on the house. You don't have to pay for it. But it's going to hurt."

"Ooh!" I gasped. "Does it hurt a lot?"

"It hurts," said Pam, "but it's worth it. It feels so much better. I'll do it for you."

I caught a glimpse of the other male customer staring at my wife's ass and felt jealous. But I told myself that I should be proud of my wife for looking so sexy. "Go for it," I said.

"They're going to wax my bikini line," Lisa sighed. "I'm going to look like a porn star or something."

"Go ahead," I said. "I think it's hot."

The next day was warm, but my nerves made me shiver. We arrived at the beach and Lisa was wearing the new bikini under a loose summer dress. She had a bag slung over her shoulder with her towel and refreshments.

"So, remember the rules of the dare," she said. "You sit at least thirty yards away from me. Pretend you don't know me. No contact."

I nodded and watched as she walked away from me. I was amazed by how confident she seemed. She stopped at the edge of the beach and slowly unbuttoned her dress, revealing her bikini underneath. She had trimmed her pubic hair into a neat little triangle, just like Pam had said she should. She then put on the anklet and adjusted it around her ankle.

The sun glinted off of the golden anklet, making it sparkle against Lisa's pale skin. Her body looked absolutely incredible in that tiny bikini, not like a thin supermodel, but a curvy and feminine woman with a spectacular ass. I could not take my eyes off of her as people were beginning to turn their heads towards her as well.

I found a spot to sit and watch her from a distance. I looked around at the other people on the beach and wondered if anyone else noticed the anklet, or if they understood its meaning.

My jealousy continued to flare now and then whenever some guy glanced at Lisa. But it was all under control until one guy in a striped shirt approached her. He was middle-aged, not too attractive, a bit sleazy looking, to be honest. He said something to Lisa, who was on her back on her beach towel. She shaded her eyes and smiled at him before she sat up and responded to him.

I stared at them awkwardly, wishing I could hear.

The guy knelt down and pointed at her anklet. He said something and Lisa nodded. The guy began to gesture, making a swinging motion with his hand, pointing at Lisa's chest. Lisa looked pretty amused.

I couldn't believe it. My wife was actually flirting with another man. It was so demeaning, but watching her do it excited me as well.

The man took out his phone and started taking pictures of my wife's gorgeous legs, with the anklet in focus.

Then the man said goodbye to Lisa and he walked away. As he passed by me he gave me a smile, apparently not knowing that I was Lisa's husband.

CelesteFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteFord

"See that piece of ass over there?" he said conspiratorically. "She's got a hotwife anklet on. What a fucking cocktease."

I could feel my blood boiling. I wanted to rush over there and shove him into the sand. I wanted to grab him by the neck and wring him out. But I sat there and watched as Lisa laughed and waved goodbye to the guy.

I guess this was what Natalie's dare was meant to do to me. Bring my feelings to a boil, and make me see my wife in a new light. I certainly did, as I started vividly picturing all kinds of hotwife scenarios unfolding on the beach in front of me. I pictured my wife having sex with total strangers, one after the other, getting tied up and fucked in the ass. In my mind I saw her surrounded by naked men, all of them watching her, all of them jerking off to my Goddess wife. I felt like a voyeur, a peeping tom.

I watched as Lisa packed up and went for a dip in the water. She looked like a sexy, confident woman. The waves were crashing against her body.

When Lisa came out of the water the man with the striped shirt was standing next to me.

"If you want, I can show you some of the pictures I took of that hotwife over there," he said.

I looked at him, and then I looked at my wife.

"Here, take my phone," he said. "You don't want to miss this."

I stared at him with contempt and reached out to take the phone. I flipped through the pictures of my wife.

At first, he had focused just on the anklet and my wife's leg. Then he had shifted to a wider angle, capturing the curve of her thighs. Her bikini line, her string, her hips.

"I would fuck her in a minute," he said. "Those fucking anklets. Who knows what kind of shit those cunts do behind their husbands' backs?"

He was right. It was pretty hard to see that kind of thing on a woman's ankle and not have your imagination run wild as to what she was up to.

I found a couple of the really close-up pictures of the anklet and the string. It was so shiny against her skin.

"Would you like to see the video?" he asked.

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

"Here, I'll show it to you," he said. "I shot a short clip."

He handed me the phone and clicked on the video app. There was a video of my wife, in all her bikini glory. She was posing, clearly aware that she was being filmed. She was trying to show off her anklet, making sure it was on display. She was running her fingers through her hair, pulling it to the side to get a look at it. She had the most wicked smile on her face.

I felt my cock getting hard.

"That's the stuff right there," the man said.  "That's what I fucking like. Cunts with anklets. Cunts who know what they're doing."

My cock was growing thicker and harder. It was pressing up against the inside of my board shorts.

That night when we came home, Lisa made me lay down on my back on the bed just wearing boxers. She was still wearing her tiny bikini and that damn anklet.

"We need to play that game again," Lisa said. "Where I tell you about experiences and fantasies. You can ask me anything, and I have to answer."

"I got so jealous at the beach, watching you," I said. "It was so humiliating."

"I had a really hot experience at the beach," she said. "I was getting a lot of attention and I really liked it. It made me so horny. I fantasized all the time about what it would be like to be really slutty. I fantasized about having sex with you in front of someone else. I fantasized about being filmed. I imagined a stranger taking pictures of me and then whispering to me that he'd give them to you."

She reached into my shorts and pulled out my cock. She began to stroke it slowly, just the way that I liked.

"I imagined all of that, and it made me so fucking horny," she moaned. "I fantasized about strangers making me feel cheap and used."

"Who was that guy on the beach?" I asked.

"His name was Mike," she said. "He was clearly flirting with me, right? I fantasized about feeling his cock inside me, knowing that you were watching. I felt so used when he came up to me, knowing that he was just looking for some easy pussy."

She leaned down and ran her tongue along the underside of my shaft.

"I let him take pictures of me, all close up, knowing that he was going to look at them later, and maybe jack off."

She planted a kiss on the head, before going back to stroking my cock.

"And then he offered to have some more pictures taken of me," she said. "I told him that I didn't want to, but he said it might be really hot if you found out about it. He said it would make you so jealous to know that another guy was taking pictures of your wife. He said maybe you'd like it."

She looked up at me, and I knew that she was waiting for my reaction.  Attempting to gauge my jealousy.

"He's a professional photographer," Lisa said. "He's invited me to his studio for a photo session."

"What if I said no?" I asked.

"You could come along and watch," Lisa purred. "You like that, don't you? Peeping at your little wifey?"

"So you wanted me to know about this? You wanted me to feel jealous?" I asked.

"I didn't know what I wanted," she said. "I was feeling all of these things. I was feeling how much I hated the idea of you feeling jealous. I felt so guilty about the way I was flirting with Mike. I felt guilty about the way I was letting him take pictures of me."

Lisa climbed up on the bed and got herself situated with her head between my legs.  She continued to stroke my cock with one hand, while she gently massaged my balls with the other. I felt myself getting closer to cumming.

"It felt so naughty to be wearing my bikini and my anklet, and to know that I was making you so jealous," she purred. "I felt like such a cock tease."

"But Mike had to be over sixty, right?" I whispered. "Too old for you?"

"Yeah," she said. "But that's what made it even hotter. Thoughts I'd never admitted to myself before. The possibility of older men, unattractive men. Men who I don't even like. It's intensely erotic."

"I don't think I'd be into that," I said.

"You don't have to be," she said. "But I think about it all the time. I want to be degraded, to be used by men who have no interest in me. It makes me so wet."

"You're being so nasty," I said, as I stroked her hair. But she pushed my hand away.

"You're not allowed to touch, cuck," she said, her demeanor suddenly changing. "You'll never be able to fuck me again," she whispered. "I'm going to be so nasty. Dirty. Used. Used and degraded."

I started to resist, but she held my cock tighter and began to really jerk it hard. It felt so good and I was so close. I didn't want to cum so soon.

"I don't understand," I muttered. "Why older men who you don't even like?"

"Because it would make me feel cheap. Like I'm not even worth their time. The thought of being degraded like that makes me so wet. And the thought of making you jealous makes me even wetter."

I groaned. I couldn't help it. I was so close to orgasm.

"You're going to watch me fuck another man with my anklet on," she hissed. "You're going to watch me strip down and get ready for some pictures. You're going to watch me flirt with him and tease him and make him think he can get into my panties."

She started to shake and moan as she gave me the best handjob of my life.

"You're going to watch me be a cock tease and a slut," she moaned.  "And then I'm going to do it. I'm going to let him fuck me. I'm going to let him cum inside me."

I couldn't hold back anymore, with my wife's dirty talk and all the images in my head. But as I started to cum, Lisa cruelly ruined my orgasm once again. She let go of my cock, let it slap against my belly. My balls contracted and I started shooting, couldn't hold it back.

"That's pathetic, Paul," Lisa hissed. "You blow your little load thinking about your wife being fucked by a disgusting old man! You're such a loser."

I was in shock. I couldn't speak. But I could feel the cum oozing down my cock, pooling on my stomach, running down on the sheets. I sat there, with a pathetic little dribble of cum leaking out of the tip of my cock. I couldn't believe that Lisa would say something like that to me.

I was totally out of control of the situation now. Natalie said that was part of the couple's therapy, but all I could feel was a fearful desperation.

What would Lisa do next?

Published 
Written by normicawber
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments