Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brad

"True love endures"

67
12 Comments 12
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I love it when he shows up at our door unannounced and expects my wife to drop whatever she is doing and service him sexually.

Brad is not a bad guy or a domineering bull. He explains it this way: he lives in his RV while having a home built on acreage in a small town one hour’s drive from here. He is acting as the general contractor and frequently must come to the city relating to the construction.

When he comes, his schedule is often unpredictable and full. If he called ahead to tell Kate he was coming, she might have to wait most of the day before he could get to her.

His way is to risk the chance that she might not be home or too busy. He surprises her and then leaves her free for the remainder of her day.

She complains mildly as he takes her in his arms and kisses her, but soon she will be on her knees worshipping his magnificent cock, and then on her back opening her legs for his touch. That is because he has a truly magnificent appendage and knows how to use it. It is nearly nine inches long with a slight curve to one side and the head is twice the diameter of the shaft.

They often encourage me to join them when they play. She enjoys having two pairs of hands on her body and two mouths kissing her and her nipples. We both enjoy fellating him, although I prefer watching. My fun is guiding his mighty organ to her pussy entrance and closely watching its slow penetration and her reactions.

Unfortunately, my participation is limited due to my inability to get and keep an erection, but with Brad as a wingman, all the bases are covered. For those of you who don’t know my situation, I have what I call age-related impotence; I’m old.

I have no business even thinking about sex, but I do, I think about it all of the time; I can’t get enough. I am easily aroused and still enjoy the feelings when Kate and I play. She can still thrill my inflated but not quite hard cock with her mouth and her hands, and I love licking her pussy and stroking her clit until she rewards me with an orgasm. And in between, I masturbate to porn.

Brad has great endurance and seems to enjoy foreplay, but after he has cum, he is ready to move on to other interests. He claims that he is a one-shot wonder. It’s wham-bam, thank you ma’am until the next time. The second round is for a younger man he says. I can relate since I can’t manage a first round anymore.

I was sure that Kate would not like this arrangement but when I suggested that we find a different playmate she said, “I don’t mind. If he wants to just drop in and fuck me then leave, that’s OK with me.” So that’s how it generally works.

I sensed that she really wasn’t that into having a side piece, but she knew I wanted it to happen.

Then Brad showed up one late afternoon. We chatted over a glass of wine while he and Kate pawed each other and I watched as their clothes were slowly shed and she lavished her oral skills on his erection.

Brad laid his head back and closed his eyes. Kate looked over at me and motioned me closer. Soon we were both licking his hard cock and trying to lock lips around the head. We never succeeded and soon I turned my attention to her pussy. His hand moved from her clit when he felt my tongue probing and moved to her breasts.

In short order, she was dripping wet and ready for the main event. She sat up and straddled his lap, trapping his cock between her pubic mound and his stomach. She slid up and down on him until his cock was coated with her creamy pussy liquids. By that time I was on my knees behind her trying unsuccessfully to lick her butt crack.

I reached between her legs and guided his big knob to her open pussy lips and watched in fascination as she slowly worked it into her cunt. If I had touched myself then I would surely have cum, but instead, I took her buns in my hands and helped boost her up and down while kissing her neck and whispering obscenities in her ear.

After riding him for a few minutes, she announced her first orgasm and went rigid when it came, her arms wrapped around his neck. He kissed her nipples while she recovered, then he grasped her ass and stood up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, never letting his cock slip out. He walked them back to the bedroom and laid her gently on her back.

I watched from the doorway, enjoying the scene and the fact that my cock was almost hard. They moved to the center of the bed and into Kate’s favorite position; her on her back, him between her legs licking her pussy. When he moved up and reinserted his mushroom cock head into her I lost it and came in my hand.

I stood there watching for a moment or two, then feeling like a voyeur, I went back to the den and read my newspaper with their moans and cries for background music. After about fifteen minutes things became quiet except for an occasional murmur.

Then, finally, Brad appeared to inform me that Kate was showering and that she insisted he stay for dinner. I was delighted and immediately opened another bottle of wine.

The dinner was pleasant and Brad was helpful, charming, and an all-around enjoyable guest. He was attentive to us both and my wife seemed altogether charmed by him. While he and I cleared the table, Kate changed into a soft robe apparently with nothing under it. We retired to the den. When she sat down beside him it opened partially showing her thighs up to that heavenly spot we men love to lick.

KaylaBlaze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaylaBlaze

It eventually became clear that the late hour and alcohol consumption made it unwise for him to drive home so it was decided that he would stay the night. Brad excused himself to use the bathroom. My wife sat on my lap in the recliner and hugged and kissed me.

“I am not sure that I have finished with Brad. Would it be all right with you if he sleeps with me? Since we have already mussed the sheets on the master bed, would you mind using the guest bed?” Her hand rested lightly on my flaccid cock, as if to remind me of my incapacity.

Brad returned and sat across the room listening. Of course, I couldn’t refuse. He came over and placed a hand on my shoulder, said thank you, and taking Kate’s hand, headed for the bedroom. They stopped in the hall and kissed passionately.

Kate had left the door to their room open so I glanced in on my way to sleep. I stood for a moment to watch. I could barely make out any part of my wife under her lover but was treated to the vision of his firm ass pumping up and down, and the sound of her voice encouraging him to fuck her pussy. She never talked like that when we had sex.

At one point I saw her raise her head to kiss him, and then she, loudly said, “Your cock is the best. Don’t stop.” I thought I saw her look in my direction after the kiss. Their frolicking made it impossible for me to sleep until they finally became quiet.

I am an early riser, and they didn’t move when I stood in the half-light at 4 am looking in on them, so I went for a long neighborhood walk to kill time. When I returned I could hear murmurs. I quietly crept to the door of the bedroom.

What I saw wrenched my heart and put a large knot in my stomach. Brad was on his back on my side of the bed with his eyes closed. My wife was on her side facing him with her head on his shoulder. I could see the impression of her hand under the sheet. It was slowly moving up and down his abdomen reaching into his genital area and between his legs.

That was OUR morning wake-up routine! How could she pleasure him like that? Doesn’t she hold anything that we have together special? I had already conceded our marital bed for their fun. As I stood watching she moved the sheet down exposing his dripping cock. She grasped it at its base and lifted it off of his belly trailing a string of precum.

Then she licked her way from the wet spot on his abdomen to that big purple knob before turning her head and sticking her tongue in his mouth, her hand slowly stroking his shaft. I was mortified and angry. I wanted to go in there and yank him out of my bed and send him packing. Instead, I went for another walk.

When I returned the second time Brad was gone. Kate was still in bed. She patted the space beside her for me to lie down. I sat on the edge of the bed instead. I said, “He’s gone I see.” She nodded. “You have had quite a day… and night… and morning I guess. Did you…?”

“No. He wanted to get home early. He didn’t even shower, but I did lick his cock. He got hard but he didn’t cum.” We sat silently for quite a while before she asked, “Are you OK? You seem upset. Wasn’t this what you wanted to happen?”

I have sometimes thought that Kate was not acutely aware of others’ feelings or boundaries; she could be unintentionally insensitive, like being tone-deaf or color-blind. I felt that I needed to tread carefully in this situation.

“I wanted you to have a special experience. It appears that you have. But right now I wonder if, in the last 24 hours, you asked yourself how I was feeling.” She thought for a while before answering.

“I did, but there never seemed to be a right time for us to talk. And you seemed to be enjoying yourself. I know this time was very different than previous ones. Was I not supposed to enjoy myself?”

“Did you know that Brad would be spending the night ahead of time, that it wouldn’t be like the other times?” My anger was turning to suspicion.

“No, but I did intend to invite him for dinner. I didn’t know if he would accept.”

“I wondered if this new regime was something that you and he planned. It seemed to flow as smoothly as if you knew he would stay.” Kate pulled me down to lie beside her and hugged me.

“I see that you are upset about something that happened. I want to tell you about this morning. I awoke forgetting that it was not you beside me. When Brad and I were lying there chatting he asked me if you and I have any special intimate connections anymore.

“I thought for a moment, then realized that what he and I were doing mimicked the beautiful, intimate connection you and I share most mornings. It is ours alone. I immediately got up and dressed. Fifteen minutes later Brad was headed home. He didn’t even shower.” She leaned over and kissed me passionately.

Then she whispered, “I won’t need to see Brad again,”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments