Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bisexuality - How It Dawns On Me

"Our first meet with a couple from a contact site."

73
17 Comments 17
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Pete and I tried going to local clubs in our search for more fun. We had learned about some in Newcastle and we tried three different ones.

We weren't successful, but one of them looked like it might be useful. The night we went it was very busy, but there wasn't anybody anywhere near our age bracket. Some friendly people told us which night we needed to attend.

In the meantime, Jack and I had gone beyond the "three times only" rule, so I was doing something behind Pete's back for the first time in our relationship.

Pete enrolled us on a swinging site. He told me what he was doing, but I had little involvement in any of it.

He fixed me up with two different guys who had intimated that they liked fucking wives with the husband watching.

My only involvement was looking at their profiles and saying yes or no.

I agreed to both of them. After all, it was what my Pete wanted and I wasn't exactly against the idea.

On two Saturday nights running, I kept Pete very happy. The first meet wasn't particularly memorable because I didn't cum, but the second one was perfect.

Two more guys in Pete's journal about my exploits, and one that I definitely wouldn't mind enjoying again if it was offered.

Not long afterwards, and with Pete busy on his PC, he asked me to look at something else he had found.

He sat me down and asked me to look at the results of his research and got me a vodka and coke.

It was a married couple about ten years younger than us who wanted a bisexual lady to have fun with.

"What do you think Mel?"

They were a good-looking couple and I certainly fancied the guy.

But I had never been with another lady, although I suppose I had always been curious.

"I'm not sure," I told him, "you do realise I've never been with a woman, don't you?"

"But you've talked about it Mel. You told me once that you might try it."

"In the right circumstances, yeah I might, but I wouldn't know how to go about it, Pete "

He told me that this would be a great way to learn. "These two lovely people are very experienced and we could tell them It would be your first time. I'm sure they would be helpful and understanding."

I had to admit that looking at her profile pic, adorned in black bra and panties, the thought made me more receptive. I couldn't deny that lovely wet and warm feeling down below as I read through their profile again. The husband was very presentable too!

The vodka and coke disappeared in record time; I hadn't realised I was knocking it back that quickly whilst considering what Pete suggested.

"Oh Pete, I'm not sure. Do I have to decide now?" I said while he refilled my glass.

"Look, Mel," he started with a slight trace of annoyance, "You'll never know if you don't try it, and she is a bit of a stunner, isn't she?"

Once again, I looked at the pics on their profile and read it from top to bottom. I was so wet.

Half of my second vodka had been drunk and I could feel that my cheeks were flushed, partly by the thoughts I was having but also because of the vodka.

"OK," I said, "Let's go for it."

Pete didn't hang about and within five minutes he told me that we had a date on Saturday, just five days away.

The thoughts of what I was about to do wouldn't go away. I kept imagining myself with Dawn, her profile picture clear in my mind, her full lips touching mine. She was on my mind constantly.

On Saturday, I had the full works at the beautician. Nails, massage, hair, legs and everything that mattered were taken care of. I felt as smooth as a baby.

Pete watched me get ready as usual, but I chose my outfit without any input from him. Everything was black. Bra, panties, hold-ups, shoes, handbag and dress. The dress was close-fitting and quite short, about six inches above my knees.

I checked myself in the mirror and was pleased with the look. Pete told me I looked fabulous, but he always does even if I haven't chosen the right stuff.

Off we went to York, just over an hour away from us. We met Jason and Dawn in a pub on the outskirts of the city. They looked exactly the same as their profile pictures, which isn't always the case, and we were welcomed with a hug from both of them.

Jason was taller than Pete, probably just under 6ft, with dark brown hair which was just beginning to recede. He was clean-shaven, had a lovely smile, and friendly brown eyes.

Dawn was very attractive, dressed in a figure-hugging emerald green dress. She had raven-coloured, shoulder-length hair and her makeup wasn't overdone. She had a round face, hazel eyes, and sparkling white teeth.

We had a "getting to know you" drink in the pub, but both Pete and Jason were driving, so we followed them to their house only about half an hour away.

I was excited, but curiously and not too nervous yet. I was sure that doubt would show itself soon, however.

When we got to their home they didn't rush anything and we continued chatting for quite a while. They were an easygoing couple and we talked comfortably about everything.

It was Jason who brought the subject up. "When you guys feel ready, we can all go upstairs to the bedroom. Pete, are you sure that you are happy with watching rather than joining us?"

"Yes, I'm sure, but thanks for asking," Pete said. "Mel, have you got anything you want to ask Jason and Dawn?"

"No, I don't think so," I said, then turned to look at them both. "You've both put me at ease. Thank you."

Their house was larger than usual, and we were shown into a large bedroom. There were two beds, a king-size and a three-quarter by the window. They called it their playroom. There were big mirrors on every wall and a remote control lighting system with which they could change brightness and colours.

A giant screen TV was right in the middle of one wall too.

Once again, nothing was rushed. Dawn asked us to sit down. Pete went to an armchair in one corner, and the three of us sat on the king-size bed.

"Do you want to watch some movies to put us all in the mood?" Jason asked.

I surprised myself, replying, "If you like, but I'm really in the mood already." It was true. Jason was a handsome and likeable man and being in the bedroom with him and with Pete watching had already made me wet in anticipation.

Jason and Dawn nodded at each other without saying a word. They both approached me and started undressing me, making sure that Pete had a good view. Dawn unzipped my dress at the back and the two of them lifted it over my head.

Dawn found a clothes hanger and walked a few paces to hang the dress up while Jason dropped to his knees and pressed his head hard against my panties. I looked towards Dawn. She was OK with everything and stayed where she was as Jason removed my panties and bra and laid me on the bed.

I had to wait while Jason quickly stripped off, and once again I looked over towards Dawn. She smiled at me reassuringly.

Jason started with a very long tongue-flicking kiss, and then I was slowly treated to a thorough examination of my body with his tongue and fingers. He was very skilled and my skin was already tingling before he reached my pussy and he was whispering some lovely comments about me as he made his way down to my treasure trove.

Very quickly, I was breathing heavily and murmuring as he licked my clit and gently probed with two fingers.

I looked over towards Pete and saw that he was already playing with himself.

Jason turned sideways onto me, still licking and fingering me. But now I could reach his cock. It was a lovely one with a big bulbous helmet and I wanted it.

Whilst touching it for the first time, I looked at Dawn. I needed to be sure she was OK with me and her hubby about to go all the way. As I made eye contact with her, she began to strip. She removed everything slowly and very sensually, and I stared at her despite the overpowering sensations that her hubby's tongue was giving me.

Dawn walked towards me, now completely naked.

Jason moved again, returning to the original position, but now kneeling between my legs with his head bobbing up and down. His tongue never lost contact with my clit, and his fingers started probing faster.

Dawn stood next to the bed and started playing with her boobs only inches from me.

Her hubby was close to bringing me to a cum. My eyes spotted Pete via one of the mirrors, then I looked at Jason's head movements, and lastly, I made eye contact with Dawn.

She was still rubbing her tits. They weren't big, but they were lovely, with nipples that were large and stiff and she smiled as she gave them both a pinch.

SlavaSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlavaSun

I smiled back at her, which she took as a signal to move closer. Her lips pressed against mine and I responded without even thinking about it by opening my mouth.

In no time at all, we embarked on a lovely tongue-flicking journey.

I welcomed it as she started playing with my boobs. What a feeling. One tongue on my clit, another in my mouth, fingers in my pussy and my nipples being tantalised.

Dawn moved just a fraction so that our nipples touched. Along with everything else that was going on, that did it for me and I had a powerful cum.

Jason and Dawn looked at each other and Dawn said: "Job done."

I misinterpreted that, believing that there was no more to come. Thank goodness, I was wrong, and within moments I was being fucked by Jason, sitting astride him with my back towards him while Dawn sucked on both my nipples.

Jason made a lot of noise, shooting his sperm up me after just a few thrusts.

"Oh Jeez Mel, you made him cum so fast," Dawn shouted. It seemed that she didn't expect him to finish so quickly.

I got off Jason and he went to the bathroom, leaving Dawn and me together on the bed.

The touches I had felt from her had been thrilling and I wanted more. We lay together, our tongues once again going for it like there was no tomorrow.

We were tight against each other as Dawn forced her hand onto my mound. I opened my legs for her and felt her lovely slim fingers entering me.

The sensations were fantastic. her hand moved so delicately and her fingers found my swollen clit. It was deliciously different to anything I'd felt before.

Dawn moved just a little. I knew she wanted me to do the same to her. The only doubt I had was that I was a beginner. I'd never touched another woman's pussy before. But I did know that I wanted to.

That first time, rubbing her lovely shaven mound and then gently entering her with two of my fingers will live in my mind forever. I knew I had to be careful not to get too carried away, but it wasn't easy with all the new sensations racing through my body.

Both of us were breathing heavily, and the soft murmurings that came from Dawn told me that I wasn't doing a bad job for an apprentice. That was such a turn-on for me.

Pete had a wonderful hard-on watching us and Jason was still nowhere to be seen as Dawn moved until we were in a sixty-nine.

There was no hesitation from me. Simultaneously we started licking each other.

Dawn spent a lot of time exploring, choosing to taste all around my pussy lips. She spent far less time on my clit than her hubby had, and yet the sensations were overwhelming.

She didn't use her fingers on me, preferring to touch me in as many places as she could with her hands. They were slow, gentle and sensual touches, not in my intimate places, but she made me tingle wherever she was. I decided I had to try the same thing on her.

Now, our breathing became even heavier and little moans turned into squeals from me and a guttural sort of growl from Dawn.

Only when we were both close to a cum did Dawn move her fingers to my pussy. Instinctively, I did the same. The master and the pupil.

My clit was now receiving total attention from her tongue. Again, I copied her as best I could. It was only natural for our probing fingers to go faster.

Dawn let out a loud, muffled squeal, and I felt her cum. She bucked her hips and I nearly lost contact. I felt her squirt and tasted it. What a moment. I'd made another lady cum, but I didn't have time to think about it as Dawn finished me off expertly.

We lay together on the bed. Jason chose that moment to come back into the room, and Pete, who had stood up to get a better view, was sheepishly trying to get his cock back inside his pants.

As our breathing returned to normal, Dawn and I spoke, telling each other lovely things. I told her that her cum tasted wonderful, and she told me that it was her best cum ever. OK, we were probably both exaggerating, but it was one of those moments.

"Stop smiling at each other and get your laughing gear around this, " Jason said, holding his cock in front of us.

Dawn looked at me and shrugged. "Bloody men," she said as we both went about a task that we probably could have done without.

But we made the best of it, making sure that our tongues touched as much as possible as we made Jason hard again. We looked at each other constantly as we worked our way up and down his cock.

The look of his cock was impressive. The girth was bigger than normal. He was circumcised and his prick had a beautiful large dome which we took turns to suck.

However, Jason shot his load very quickly again. It took me by surprise, and I ended up with his cum all over my nose and chin. Dawn must have seen it coming, as she had hardly any on her.

Jason sloped off out of the room again, probably disappointed that he'd cum so quickly, and Dawn reached for some strategically placed tissues so that we could clean ourselves up.

She excused herself, leaving just Pete and me in the playroom. "I hope that was as wonderful for you as it was for me watching," Pete said.

"Oh, I think I got the best deal, Pete," I replied. "I'm so chuffed with myself. I made her cum."

"You could've joined in, Pete," I told him.

"I was tempted," he admitted, "but I was happy just watching. You and Dawn together were tremendous. It was a great spectacle and better than any porn I've watched."

"It was probably more special for me," I told him just as Dawn returned to the room wearing a see-through negligee and carrying a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

"Pete, I need to talk to Mel. Would you leave us alone now please," Dawn demanded.

Pete smiled and blew me a kiss as he left the room.

I wondered what was coming but I needn't have worried.

It was just a friendly chat, sitting together on the bed we'd just made out on.

Sipping our wine, she thanked me. She remembered her first time and knew it must have been a big thing for me.

We had a very long chat about all sorts of things and quickly finished the first glass of wine. Before Dawn refilled them, I went for a hug. She looked so serene with just the flimsy material of her pink negligee covering her, and I couldn't resist her.

However, I soon discovered that more bisexual fun wasn't on the menu. Dawn returned the hug briefly, but pulled away saying, "I'm sorry Mel, but not right now please."

I wondered what I had done wrong. She held my hand as she told me that she and Jason had just argued downstairs.

He'd lost it, telling her he didn't want to see us again and that we should go home straight away. It was all because Jason, just like my Pete, gets the best kick from seeing his wife fucked. In Jason's mind, Pete had turned down his gorgeous wife and it had pissed him off big time.

Still squeezing my hand, Dawn said, "The thing is, Mel, I like you loads. Not just for the amazing sex we just had, but also for the friendship that I'm sure we could have."

Tears welled in our eyes as she told me that the only way we would ever see each other again was if Pete joined in.

I told her what Pete had said to me, and how close it came to being a reality. "I'm sure he won't take much persuading," I told her. "He's a stubborn bloke sometimes, Dawn. He came here with the idea that he was going to watch, and he kept to it. But he does fancy you."

The wine glasses were filled again. We dried our eyes and changed the subject. It wasn't the right time for anything more than just hugs, and although I wanted to talk to her about a repeat night with Pete as an active partner, it didn't feel appropriate. I would have to talk to Pete first anyway.

It had put a downer on the night, but Dawn and I were certainly on good terms with each other by the time we finished the bottle of wine between us.

In the morning, we only saw Dawn. Jason remained upstairs. The three of us had a coffee, and then we left, enjoying a group hug by their front door.

During the journey home, I told Pete all that Dawn had confided in me. He agreed to phone them later. He wanted to apologise and he also wanted to arrange a repeat. And yes, he would join in.

Looking back on it all now, it was still an extraordinary night. I had enjoyed the attention of a beautiful woman, and I had succeeded in making her cum. Even at that stage, I knew that it would not be my last journey into bisexual action, and it looked as though it could be repeated with her in the not-too-distant future. Oh, and of course I had been fucked by yet another guy.

Published 
Written by Luckymel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments