Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Day in Toulary, Chapter 1

"Vance makes a discovery."

21
7 Comments 7
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Saturday morning dawns bright and clear in the small town of Toulary. Vance Traynor stands on his front porch, a steaming cup of coffee in his hand. He sits the coffee on the table by the porch swing and goes down the steps to retrieve the morning paper. He sees a sharp looking blue Ford pickup parked in front of his house.

Hearing his name, he looks around to see his best friend and neighbor, Tyler Wisdole. "Good morning Vance, I thought you were going to spend the night at the lake and catch some fish."

"I had good intentions, but the weather up at the lake was looking bad. So the boat is still hooked up on the truck in the back yard."

"Can't blame you there, Van. Maybe next weekend I'll go with you. Did Sara tell you they won the championship in their bowling league last night?"

"She sent me a text message last night that they won. Said they were all going up to Rowdy's Country Klub to celebrate. I was going to wait up for her, but got sleepy and went to bed about twelve. I thought one of the girls maybe had to much beer and stayed the night. That must be her truck out there. They are crashed in the spare bedroom."

Tyler scratches his head, "Wonder why Vickie didn't go? She got home a little before eleven. I saw that truck out there earlier and wondered about it. It belongs to Simon Cole, he works graveyard up at the mill. He's one of the cowboy wannabe's that hangs out at Rowdy's place."

Vance Traynor is thirty years old, six foot tall, one hundred ninety pounds, brown hair and blue eyes. His wife of four years, Sara, is five foot six, hundred thirty pounds, and stacked in all the right places. Long blonde hair hangs to her waist and she has big brown eyes that look like melted chocolate. Fun loving and a bit outspoken at times, very pretty and seemingly horny most of the time.

Vance's face turns serious, "Okay Ty, I'll talk to you later, tell Vickie I said congratulations."

Walking back into the house, Vance moves quietly down the long hall. He hears voices coming from the spare bedroom. The door is closed but Sara's voice can be heard. "Dammit Simon you have to pull out, you didn't put a condom on. I told you I'm not protected."

A man's voice then, "Uh, shit, too late babe I'm cumming." There are sounds of a struggle, the bed bouncing and hitting the wall.

Then Sara cries out, "Oh damn, I'm cumming too, don't stop now, oh yes, god you are so big, ugh uh, ow, geez don't you ever get soft? Stop for a minute you beast, let me rest."

Outside the door Vance turns pale, his hands trembling as he eases the door open slightly and looks in. Sara is on her back with her legs wrapped around Simon's hips, her arms outstretched grabbing and jerking at the sheets. Her mouth open, gasping for breath, as Simon viciously pounds into her slippery tunnel. She cries out and struggles to push him off as she feels another gush of warm semen flooding her vagina. She groans, her legs flailing up and down, her body shaking as a violent orgasm rips through her, then slowly they both calm and Simon pulls his thick cock from her. A string of cum hangs from the head of his cock. He grins down at her, "Oopsie, I meant to leave all that in your pussy."

Sara slaps his chest, "You put a gallon in me anyway you asshole, you said you would pull out. You get me pregnant and Vance will shoot both of us."

Vance turns and walks quietly to the utility room, picks up his aluminum ball bat and walks out to the fancy blue Ford truck in front of his house. He takes a deep breath and goes to work. When he is finished, there are long dents all over the body and all the glass is smashed. As he turns with an evil grin on his face, Simon bursts out of the front door pulling his pants up, screaming,

"What the fuck are you doing? That's going to cost you a fucking bundle asshole."

Vance raises the bat menacingly and steps towards Simon, who suddenly stops and color runs from his face.

Vance calmly says, "I didn't have anything else to do while you were in there fucking my wife, you ignorant son of a bitch.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

Now if you're at all smart, you will walk away with a lesson learned. If not I'll make your head look like your truck. Don't try to go back in and get your clothes either, Sara can pack them with hers and bring them to you. She'll be right behind you walking down the road."

Simon walks away down the street muttering, "Shit he was supposed to be gone fishing."

Vance looks up and sees Sara standing in the doorway, he runs up the steps and she scurries back to the bedroom. He tosses the bat in the closet, pulls out two suitcases, walks back to the bedroom and tosses them on the bed beside his wife.

"There you go Sara, pack your shit and get your ass out of this house, you don't live here anymore, we're finished." He is surprised when Sara kicks the suitcases off the bed and there is a moment of silence.

"I'm not going anywhere Vance! This is my home too and I'm not leaving! I admit I got carried away when I went to Rowdy's with Simon and Maddie."

Maddie Givens is the youngest at 23 years and far away the best looking one of the five bowlers.

"Simon fucked Maddie in the truck and when I saw the equipment that he had, I had to take him to bed. You were supposed to be gone fishing overnight. Why didn't you call me and tell me you didn't go? If you had done that, I would have fucked him in his truck and you would have been none the wiser. So you seeing us in bed is partly your fault too. I'm not going anywhere so just calm your ass down and we'll talk."

Vance, red faced and angry, "I don't remember there being anything in our wedding vows that said you could fuck anyone but me. There isn't anything to talk about, so pack your shit and leave. You can go live with your fuck buddy."

Sara scoffs, "You know Vance, we have been married for four years. I was a virgin till our wedding night. I had never been with a man till we married. You were the first one. I met Simon at the bowling alley and regardless of what you think, he is a nice guy and his big cock does things for me that you can never do. No way he could ever be my husband, I love you. Just as you said, he is a fuck buddy and that's all he will ever be. If by chance you know how to grow a ten inch cock, then I will be yours only. If I were to leave, I wouldn't go to him, he is only sex."

"Anyway, suck it up baby cause I'm staying right here, just remember if you had called me, this would not be being discussed. If you wanted to beat the hell out of something, you could have pounded on that big rock out back. He will probably sue you and you'll have to fix his damn truck. If you had assaulted him, you would be in jail and if you beat me you'll be in jail or dead. Remember you bought me a gun like yours for my birthday, and I'm a better shot than you."

Vance sits dumfounded listening to his wife, then says, "Why didn't you make him wear a condom, or wasn't your brain engaged enough to know you could get pregnant. We haven't wanted kids and I use the damn things."

"Well dear husband, for your information, I have been on the pill since we first talked about not having kids. It makes Simon go wild thinking he can knock me up. Okay, I will be all sorry and apologetic about not telling you about the pills. But who is it that gets hard as a damn rock when I roll a condom onto your cock with my mouth and tongue, hmmm? Now are we going to fight all day or would you like for me to fix breakfast? Cause like I said sweetie, I'm staying right here."

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments