Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Partnership Part 3

""From a wife's desire to mutual experiences""

28
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
9.7k words 9.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 3 of a long story about what starts as a wife's confession for something more from outside the marriage. As she tells her husband expecting anger, resilience and heartbreak she sees arousal, acceptance and a darker as yet unexplored side of her husband. She pushes the limits but each time the bond is stronger. Both Chloe and Rick get the pleasure they crave."

As the late afternoon sun began to filter through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the room, I could feel the charged energy between us. Rick was visibly aroused, his body tense with anticipation from everything that had happened during our shopping trip. We walked to the bedroom, and I laid out the clothes I had just bought—the tight leather dress, the tall red stilettos, the gloves. Each piece was a reminder of the night ahead, a promise of what was to come.

I turned to Rick, my voice soft but commanding. “Undress,” I said, watching him with a smile as he hesitated only for a moment before complying. His hands moved quickly, shedding his clothes until he was completely exposed, his erection hard and aching. I pointed to the chair near the bed and nodded. “Sit there.”

Rick obeyed, his eyes locked on me, his breath coming in shallow gasps. He was completely under my control, and we both knew it. I stood before him, slowly undressing, taking my time as I removed everything except my sharp, towering stilettos. His gaze followed every movement, his eyes dark with lust as I finally sat on the edge of the bed, my legs crossed seductively.

“Do you want me to go out tonight?” I asked, my voice dripping with sensuality as I stared directly into his eyes. He didn’t answer at first, just stared, completely lost in the moment. I could see the desire and hesitation warring inside him.

Without waiting for a response, I extended my leg, resting the point of my long, sharp stiletto heel on his throbbing cock. Rick shuddered violently, his entire body reacting to the sudden pressure. I smiled at the sight of him, the way he was torn between the pleasure and the discomfort of the pointed heel pressing against him.

I began to tease him with the heel, pressing it harder against his cock, stroking it lightly, running the sharp point up and down, watching the way his body trembled beneath me. His precum was already running, glistening in the dim light, lubricating his cock.  I could see how close he was to losing control.

“Look at you,” I whispered softly, my voice full of teasing and taunting as I played with him. “You’re so hard… so desperate. Is this what you want, Rick? For me to go out tonight? For me to wear that dress and those heels… for someone else? 

Rick gasped, his body shuddering again as I pressed the heel into him a little harder, stroking him with the tip, making sure he felt every touch, every sharp scrape of the heel. His breath was coming in ragged gasps now, his body trembling under my control.

I watched his face as I slowly reached for my lipstick, uncapping it with deliberate precision. His eyes followed every movement, watching as I slowly reapplied the thick, bold red colour to my lips. He groaned, his body tensing even more as I teased him with the image, knowing exactly how much it drove him wild to see me like this.

“Do you want me to go out tonight?” I asked again, my voice soft but insistent as I leaned closer, my heel still pressing into him, my lips now perfectly painted, full and seductive.

Rick gasped, his body on the edge, and finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he whispered, “Yes. 

I smiled, my heel pressing into him a little harder, my fingers lightly grazing his cock as I leaned in. “Will you take me to a club?” I whispered, my breath warm against his skin, teasing him even more.

He was at the brink, his entire body trembling, his breath coming in shallow gasps as he tried to hold on. “Yes,” he finally groaned, his voice strained with the intensity of the moment.

I pulled my heel away, watching him shudder with both relief and frustration, but I didn’t leave him wanting for long. I reached down, wrapping my hand around his cock, stroking him slowly, my nails lightly grazing his skin. His body tensed beneath my touch, and I could feel how close he was, how desperate he had become.

I leaned in, pressing my lips against his, kissing him deeply, my other hand continuing to stroke him, teasing him with every touch. My nails dug in slightly, just enough to send him over the edge.

Rick groaned, his body trembling violently as he came, his release spilling over my hand, his breath ragged as the waves of pleasure washed over him. I kissed him softly, my lips still painted a deep red, my hand still stroking him gently as he came down from the high.

“Get cleaned up, darling,” I said softly, a satisfied smile still playing on my lips. “I’m going to take a shower.”

I slipped into the bathroom, letting the warmth of the water wash over me as I cleansed myself. The heat relaxed my muscles, the steam fogging up the mirror. After finishing, I wrapped myself in a towel and pulled my long black hair into a sleek ponytail. The anticipation of the night ahead sent a surge of excitement through me as I dried off and prepared to get dressed. 

When I emerged from the bathroom, Rick was sitting on the chair, already cleaned up and dressed in casual clothes. But I could see the apprehension in his eyes, the uncertainty mingling with the arousal that was clearly still lingering. His cock was pressing slightly against the fabric of his pants, betraying how much he was still affected by what had happened earlier.

I walked to the vanity without acknowledging him, sitting down gracefully as I began to prepare myself for the night. I could feel his eyes on me, watching my every move, but I stayed focused, deliberately ignoring him as I smoothed lotion over my skin, taking my time with every stroke, ensuring every inch of me was soft and flawless.

Once I was satisfied, I stood up, my eyes drifting toward the black leather dress that lay waiting for me. I slipped into it with ease, feeling the cool, supple leather mould to my body like a second skin. The material hugged every curve, tight and unforgiving, the neckline plunging low to reveal the swell of my breasts. The dress was short, barely reaching my thighs, leaving little to the imagination, and the smooth leather accentuated every part of me, especially my exposed breasts, which were perfectly framed, daring anyone who looked at me to stare.

Without a word, I walked back to the vanity, still ignoring Rick as I sat down again. I picked up my red lipstick, twisting it open, and began to apply it slowly, sensually, layer after layer. I knew he was watching me, his eyes fixed on my hands as I painted my lips a deep, bold red. I pressed my lips together after each coat, making sure the colour was thick, perfect, leaving my mouth looking full and inviting.

I stood up, my heels waiting for me, and slipped them on with deliberate care. The stiletto heels were tall, sleek, and impossibly sharp. As I walked toward Rick, the heels clicked loudly against the floor, each step deliberate, sensual. The sound echoed through the room, heightening the tension between us.

 I could see the desire in his eyes as I approached him, his body tensing as I stood in front of him, towering over him in my heels. Slowly, I lowered myself onto his lap, my dress riding up slightly as I straddled him. I leaned in, my mouth so close to his face that he could feel the heat of my breath on his skin, but I didn’t kiss him.

Instead, I reached for the lipstick again, twisting it open one final time. I looked him directly in the eyes, my gaze steady and full of intent as I sensually applied a thick, final coat. I painted my lips slowly, drawing out the moment, knowing exactly what it did to him to watch me like this. My mouth gleamed with the thick red, so close to his, yet just out of reach.

I smiled at him then, a slow, taunting smile that told him everything without saying a word. I could feel his body trembling beneath mine, his desire practically radiating off of him, but still, I took my time. I wasn’t done yet.

I reached for the long black leather gloves, slipping one hand into the smooth, tight material. Slowly, sensually, I pulled the glove up my arm, smoothing it over each finger, making sure every inch of the leather hugged my skin perfectly. I repeated the same process with the other glove, sliding it up slowly, feeling the tension between us building with each movement.

Rick’s eyes followed every movement of my hands as I smoothed the gloves over my arms, his breath coming in shallow gasps. His cock pressed hard against his pants now, his entire body trembling with anticipation, but I still kept my control, still held him on the edge.

Once the gloves were in place, I leaned in again, my lips hovering just millimeters from his, but still not touching. “How do I look?” I whispered, my voice soft, sultry, taunting him with every word.

I smiled, knowing full well that I had him exactly where I wanted him.

I stood up slowly, feeling Rick’s body shudder beneath me as I left him there, still trembling with need. As I rose to my full height, I glanced down and noticed that my juices had left a slick, glistening mark on the front of his pants. It looked as though he’d already come, but I knew better—it was all me, dripping with arousal from everything we’d done, everything that was about to happen.

Rick’s eyes followed mine, his face flushed as he realized what had happened. The wetness was undeniable, marking him, making it clear how turned on I was. I let out a soft, breathy laugh, biting my lip as I looked at him with teasing eyes.

“I’m so turned on, babe,” I whispered, my voice thick with desire as I ran my hands down my sides, feeling the tight leather of the dress clinging to my skin. “I can’t wait any longer.”

I stood in front of him, towering over him in my heels, my lips still gleaming with the thick red lipstick I’d so carefully applied, and the sight of him—dishevelled, marked by my desire—sent a thrill through me.

“Let’s go,” I said softly, the excitement in my voice undeniable. The time had come. We were about to step into the night, and I could feel the anticipation building between us, thick and electric 

Rick nodded, his breath still shallow as he stood up from the chair, his eyes never leaving me as we headed toward the door. The night was ours, and I knew exactly how to make the most of it.

As Rick stood up, I watched him, his movements slow and deliberate, still clearly affected by everything that had just happened. His eyes couldn’t leave me, tracing over the curve of my body encased in tight black leather, the glistening red of my lips, and the tall, sharp stilettos that clicked with every step. I could see the hunger in his gaze, the way he was holding himself together by a thread, just waiting for the night to unfold.

I sauntered toward the door, knowing full well he was following me, his desire almost palpable. The air between us was thick with unspoken tension, a mixture of lust, excitement, and something darker—something that whispered of what was to come.

As we reached the door, I turned to him, smiling that slow, knowing smile, the one that told him I was completely in control. I ran a gloved hand over his chest, feeling the tension in his muscles, the way his body responded to my touch. “You’ll take me to the club,” I said softly, my voice teasing, almost a command. “And you’ll watch.”

Rick swallowed hard, nodding, unable to speak. His lips parted slightly, as if he wanted to say something, but the words caught in his throat. I could feel his anticipation building, the mixture of jealousy and desire swirling inside him as he imagined what was about to happen.

I smiled again, leaning in just enough so my breath brushed against his ear. “Good,” I whispered, my voice a low, seductive murmur. “Because tonight, you’re going to see me like you never have before.

With that, I stepped back, adjusting the hem of my dress as I grabbed my small clutch from the table. My movements were slow, deliberate, each one designed to remind him of how completely I owned him in that moment.

As we walked out into the cool night air, the sound of my heels clicking on the pavement echoed in the stillness, a rhythmic reminder of what awaited us. Rick was silent beside me, his eyes never leaving me as we made our way to the car. I could feel his gaze burning into me, a mixture of awe and helpless arousal.

The drive to the club was quiet, the tension between us simmering, ready to boil over. I occasionally glanced at him from the passenger seat, catching the way his eyes flicked toward me, his breath shallow and uneven. I knew he was imagining it already—me in the club, dressed in leather, with every pair of eyes on me, knowing I was on display for someone else.  Rick struggled to keep his focus on the road. His breath came in shallow gasps, and I could feel his eyes darting to my body, barely contained by the tight leather dress. I smirked, enjoying the control I had over him.

Without saying a word, I slowly lifted my leg, the sharp point of my stiletto catching the light as I moved. His gaze followed the movement, his anticipation palpable.

I reached down and slowly slipped off one of my shoes, the heel gleaming as I held it in my hand. I watched him, seeing the way his eyes darkened with desire, his grip tightening on the steering wheel as he tried to maintain control.

“Keep driving,” I whispered, my voice low and sultry. “But watch me.”

He groaned softly, his body trembling with the effort of keeping his attention on the road while I began to tease him. I parted my thighs, letting him see just how wet I was, my slick pussy glistening in the dim light of the car. Without breaking eye contact, I pressed the heel of my shoe against my folds, the sharp point grazing my skin as I began to rub it slowly back and forth.

Rick’s breath hitched, and I could see him struggling to maintain control, his knuckles white on the steering wheel. His eyes flicked between the road and the sight of me pleasuring myself with my stiletto, his body tense with arousal.

I moaned softly as I pressed the heel harder against my pussy, the smooth leather sliding easily against my wetness. I could feel the heat building inside me, the sharp point of the stiletto sending jolts of pleasure through my body with every movement.

Rick groaned again, his body shuddering as he watched me, completely captivated by the sight. The sound of his ragged breathing only spurred me on, and I pressed the stiletto harder, grinding it against my clit as I moaned louder, my back arching slightly with the intensity of the pleasure.

“Do you like watching me?” I whispered breathlessly, my eyes locked on his.

“Yes,” he groaned, his voice thick with desire.

I smiled, knowing I had him exactly where I wanted him. I continued to rub the heel against my pussy, feeling the wetness drip down as I pleasured myself. My breath came in short gasps, my body trembling with the force of the sensations.

Finally, when I couldn’t take it anymore, I pulled the shoe away, my pussy throbbing with need. I looked at Rick, his eyes wide with lust, his body tense with arousal, and slowly brought the stiletto to my mouth.

Without breaking eye contact, I slipped the heel between my lips, sucking on it slowly, my tongue flicking over the smooth surface as I tasted my own wetness. Rick moaned, his body jerking in response to the sight, his cock straining painfully against his pants.

I sucked the heel deeper, moaning softly as I cleaned it with my tongue, the taste of myself sending another surge of arousal through my body. I could see Rick’s chest heaving, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he watched me, completely captivated by the act.

When I finally pulled the heel away from my mouth, I smiled at him, my lips glistening with wetness. “You want to touch me now, don’t you?” I whispered, my voice teasing.

Rick groaned, his hands trembling on the steering wheel as he nodded. “Yes,” he breathed, his voice barely a whisper.

Rick couldn’t take it anymore. With a sharp gasp, he pulled the car over, the tires screeching on the gravel as the car came to a sudden stop. His hands were trembling as he let go of the steering wheel, his eyes wide with lust as he stared at me, his chest heaving with the force of his arousal.

Before he could make a move, I grabbed his hand, pulling it between my legs, pressing his fingers hard against my wet pussy. “Touch me,” I commanded, my voice low and breathless, full of urgency.

Rick didn’t need any further encouragement. His fingers slid easily between my slick folds, finding my clit with practiced ease, rubbing it in tight circles as I moaned loudly, my hips bucking against his hand. I could feel the pleasure building, intensifying with every stroke of his fingers, and I threw my head back, arching my back as the sensation overwhelmed me.

“Fuck, yes!” I screamed, my voice rough and dirty, the words spilling out of me as the orgasm crashed over me, my body shaking violently as I came hard against his hand. “Oh, fuck, right there! Don’t stop! Yes, yes!”

Rick’s fingers moved faster, driving me over the edge, and I screamed again, my body trembling as wave after wave of pleasure wracked through me. My breath came in short, desperate gasps, and I could barely keep control of myself, my pussy pulsing around his fingers as I came harder than I ever had before.

“Yes, oh fuck! Don’t stop!” I cried out, my voice raw with the force of the orgasm. I could feel the wetness coating Rick’s hand, dripping down onto the seat, but I didn’t care. I was lost in the intensity of the pleasure, completely consumed by it.

Rick’s hand didn’t stop, his fingers working me expertly as I came again, screaming dirty words into the night, my body convulsing with the force of it. “Fuck, yes, I’m coming again!” I moaned, my hips grinding against his hand, my entire body trembling with the pleasure.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the waves of pleasure began to subside, leaving me breathless and trembling, my body limp against the seat. Rick slowly pulled his hand away, his breath ragged as he watched me, his face flushed with arousal.

I looked at him, a satisfied smile curling at the edges of my lips. “Now, wasn’t that fun?” I whispered, my voice soft and teasing, still catching my breath.

We sat there for a few moments, the car filled with the sound of our heavy breathing and the soft hum of the engine. The intensity of my orgasm still lingered in the air, but now, as I looked over at Rick, I felt something shift. His cock was straining against his pants, a hard tent that made his desire unmistakable. His face was flushed, and I could see the sheer desperation in his eyes.

I leaned closer, the leather of my dress creaking slightly with the movement, and without saying a word, I reached down and unzipped his pants. Rick’s breath hitched, his gaze following every move of my gloved hand as I carefully extracted his cock, which was already throbbing with need.

His eyes were wide, locked on my hand as I began to stroke him slowly, the soft leather of my gloves gliding over his length. I could feel how hard he was, how close he was, and I knew that this wouldn’t last long. The soft, supple leather worked against his cock, each stroke making him gasp, his body trembling under my touch.

Rick’s eyes fluttered closed, his breath coming in ragged gasps as I leaned in closer, my lips just inches from his cock. The thick red lipstick I’d applied earlier was still perfectly in place, glistening under the dim light of the car, and I knew exactly what kind of effect it had on him 

I lowered my mouth to him, my lips parting as I took him in, feeling his cock twitch against my tongue. Rick gasped loudly, his hips jerking involuntarily as I began to suck him, my lips sliding down his length, leaving a smear of red lipstick as I went.

It was almost immediate—his body was already trembling with anticipation, and the sensation of my mouth and the soft leather of my gloves stroking him sent him over the edge. He gasped sharply, his hands gripping the seat as his body tensed, his cock throbbing against my lips.

With a groan, Rick came hard, his release sudden and overwhelming. I felt him pulse against my tongue as he spilled into my mouth, his entire body shuddering with the force of his orgasm. His gasps filled the car, his face flushed, and his eyes squeezed shut as I continued to stroke him gently, my gloved hand working him through every wave of his release.

I kept my lips wrapped around him, my tongue teasing him as he came, savouring the taste of him and the power I held in that moment. Slowly, I pulled back, wiping the corner of my mouth with a gloved finger, a soft smile playing at the edges of my lips.

Rick’s body slumped back against the seat, completely spent, his chest heaving as he struggled to catch his breath. I leaned back, satisfied, watching him as the tension drained from his body, leaving only the quiet aftermath of our shared moment.

“That didn’t take long,” I teased softly, my voice sultry, still tasting him on my lips.

Rick sat there, still catching his breath, his body trembling slightly from the intensity of what had just happened. His chest rose and fell heavily, and his face was flushed as he slowly composed himself. I could see the lingering tension in his eyes as he looked at me, still processing everything.

“Let’s go, babe,” I whispered, my voice soft and inviting, breaking the silence that had settled between us.

He turned to look at me, his gaze following my movements as I reached for my lipstick, twisting the tube open with a slow, deliberate motion. My eyes locked on his as I carefully reapplied the thick red colour, making sure it was perfect, full and bold. I knew he was mesmerized by the sight, and I couldn’t help but smile at the way his breath caught in his throat.

“You still want to go?” he asked, his voice hoarse, laced with a mix of exhaustion and disbelief.

I smiled back at him, slow and seductive, my lips curving into a teasing smirk as I leaned in just enough so he could feel the heat of my breath. “Of course,” I replied, my voice dripping with sensuality as I slipped my shoe back on, the sharp stiletto clicking against the car’s floor.

I adjusted my dress, smoothing it over my thighs, making sure every curve was on full display. The gleam of leather caught the dim light as I pressed my heel down, letting him hear the sharp click again. His eyes followed every movement, still lost in the allure of what was happening.

“I still want to be fucked,” I whispered, my voice low and full of promise. I leaned in closer, brushing my lips near his ear, letting him feel the heat of my words as I taunted him.

Rick swallowed hard, his gaze darkening as he looked at me, his body already reacting to the idea. The intensity in his eyes returned, and I knew that despite everything, he couldn’t resist me—not now, not ever.

“Let’s see how the night goes,” I added, my lips curling into a knowing smile as I sat back, crossing my legs slowly, teasing him with every movement.

Rick nodded, his hand trembling slightly as he reached for the gearshift. The engine hummed to life again, and as we pulled back onto the road, I could feel the anticipation building between us once more. The night was far from over 

As we pulled into the parking lot, the memory of what had happened between us during the drive still lingered in the air, thick and charged. My body hummed with satisfaction, and I could feel Rick’s tension building beside me, his cock still straining against his pants. His face was flushed, eyes dark with desire, and I knew he was still trying to process everything that had happened—and what was about to.

I leaned in close, my lips brushing his ear, my breath warm against his skin as I whispered, “I’m going to humiliate you tonight.”

Rick let out a low groan, his body trembling slightly as my words sank in. I watched the mixture of arousal and apprehension flicker across his face, and I smiled wickedly. He didn’t respond, but he didn’t need to. His body told me everything.

Without waiting, I stepped out of the car, my stiletto heels clicking sharply on the pavement as I straightened myself, adjusting the tight leather dress that clung to my body like a second skin.

I turned to face him, my body pressed against his, my lips hovering close to his ear. “Do you still want to watch me tonight?” I whispered, my breath warm against his skin, my words thick with promise; but really just teasing, I had plans.

As we approached the entrance, the bouncer’s eyes landed on me, and I gave him a slow, seductive smile, my red lipstick gleaming in the soft lights of the club. His eyes roamed over my body, taking in every curve, every inch of the leather that hugged me so tightly. I could see his interest, the way his posture changed as I stepped closer.

I flashed him a slow, seductive smile, my lips painted thick with red lipstick. He looked me over, his eyes lingering on the tight dress, and I could feel his appreciation.

“Are there many handsome men in tonight?” I asked softly, my voice dripping with sensuality as I tilted my head slightly, letting my hair fall over one shoulder. I could feel Rick stiffen beside me, his breath catching as he realized where this was going. 

The bouncer smiled, clearly enjoying the interaction, and nodded. “Plenty of them,” he replied with a grin.

I turned to Rick, who stood just a few feet away, watching me with a mixture of frustration and desire. I smiled at him, my eyes gleaming with mischief. “Go home,” I said softly, my voice full of teasing authority. “You won’t be needed tonight.”

Rick’s face flushed deeper, his eyes widening as my words sank in. I could see the frustration and helplessness in his expression, but he didn’t resist. He knew he was under my control, and there was no escaping it.

“Go on,” I continued, my voice laced with a wicked edge. “I’m sure I’ll find someone else to keep me company tonight.”

Rick groaned softly, his hands balling into fists at his sides as he took a shaky breath.

I turned back to the bouncer, my lips curling into a slow, sultry smile as I stepped closer to him. “That’s my husband,” I said softly, my voice barely above a whisper. “Don’t let him in.” 

EricaWOMAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EricaWOMAN

I let my hand slide up his arm, feeling the firmness of his muscles beneath his shirt, my fingers lightly grazing his skin. The bouncer’s eyes darkened with interest, and I could feel the shift in the air as he leaned in slightly, his attention fully on me. Without a word, I tilted my head up and pressed my lips to his, a soft, teasing kiss that lingered just long enough to make an impression.

As I pulled away, I let my tongue lightly graze his lips, tasting him for a brief moment before stepping back. His eyes gleamed with a mixture of surprise and desire, a small smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth as he stared down at me.

“Understood,” he said with a grin, his voice low. “He won’t get past me.”

I stood there and the bouncer blocked Rick's path.  Slowly, reluctantly, he turned and started walking back toward the car, his shoulders tense with the humiliation of being dismissed.

 Before walking in, I cast a glance back at Rick, who was standing by the car, watching us with a mixture of frustration and arousal, his face a picture of helplessness. I smiled at him wickedly, raising my hand in a slow, taunting wave before blowing him a kiss, letting it hang in the air between us.

Then, without a second thought, I stepped inside the club, the music washed over me, the low, heavy bass vibrating through the floor, mixing with the heat of the bodies around me. The lights were dim, casting a sultry glow over the room as people danced and drank, their movements in sync with the beat.

All eyes turned to me as I entered, the tight leather dress catching the light, my red lips gleaming with the promise of what was to come. I could feel the eyes of the men on me, their gazes lingering on every curve, their desire palpable. 

I smiled to myself, knowing Rick could only be outside, helpless and humiliated. The night was mine, and I intended to enjoy every second of it.

Inside the club, the heat and energy washed over me, filling the air with a seductive pulse that matched the beat of the music. My body thrummed with anticipation, each step I took in my tall stilettos purposeful, my hips swaying with confidence. The leather dress clung to every curve, and my red lips gleamed under the flashing lights. I was here for one reason, and I dismissed any thoughts of Rick waiting outside or going home. This night was mine.

My gloves slid softly against the smooth material of the bar as I leaned forward, catching the bartender’s attention. He glanced at me, his eyes lingering just a little too long on the exposed skin of my thighs, and I gave him a teasing smile as I ordered a drink. The leather of my gloves made every movement sensual, calculated—designed to pull in attention. And it worked. Everywhere I turned, eyes followed me, watching, wanting.

I wasn’t here for a drink or idle conversation. I was here for something else entirely. My lips were ready for cock, my pussy already slick with arousal, and my body ached for what the night promised.

I let my eyes scan the room, searching the dimly lit crowd for my first choice. Perhaps I would stay with one man tonight, or maybe many. I wasn’t sure yet. My only goal was to be satisfied, to indulge in every pleasure the night had to offer 

A tall man with dark, hungry eyes caught my attention from across the room. He leaned against the bar, his posture confident, his gaze fixed on me with clear intent. His eyes travelled slowly down my body, taking in the leather dress, the sharp stiletto heels, the gleaming red of my lips. He didn’t bother hiding his interest, and that was exactly what I wanted.

I held his gaze, my smile growing slightly as I tipped my head toward a quieter, darker corner of the club. He understood the invitation immediately. He pushed off the bar and walked toward me, his eyes never leaving mine, his presence commanding. The heat between us sparked before he even reached me, and I could feel the desire rolling off him in waves.

As soon as he was close enough, I slipped my gloved hand into his, feeling the strength of his grip as he followed my lead. My heels clicked against the floor as I guided him toward a shadowed alcove, where the lights were dimmer, and the music pulsed in a distant rhythm.

Once we reached the corner, he wasted no time. His hands found my waist, pulling me flush against him, his lips crashing into mine with raw hunger. His tongue pushed past my lips, tasting the thick red lipstick I had carefully applied earlier. I kissed him back just as fiercely, my body already aching for what was to come. My gloved hands ran up his chest, fingers grazing over the fabric of his shirt before sliding up to his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss.

I could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against me through his pants, and it only fuelled my desire. I broke the kiss, my breath coming in soft gasps as I stared up at him, my eyes filled with lust.

“I’m not here to talk,” I whispered, my voice low and teasing.

His eyes darkened, and he responded by grabbing my hips, spinning me around, and pressing me against the wall. His hands roamed over my body, one hand sliding under my dress, pushing the fabric up to expose my wet pussy. His fingers traced over my folds, feeling how slick I was for him, and he groaned softly in my ear.

“You’re already so wet,” he said, his voice thick with arousal.

I moaned softly as his fingers slid inside me, curling and thrusting deep, his other hand gripping my waist tightly to hold me in place. My hips bucked against his hand, craving more, desperate to feel him inside me.

But I wasn’t just going to let him have his way. I turned around quickly, pushing him back against the wall, my gloved hand wrapping around his cock through his pants. I could feel how hard he was, and it made my own arousal spike. My lips curled into a wicked smile as I unzipped his pants, pulling out his thick, throbbing cock. 

My gloves slid over his length, the soft leather adding a teasing sensation as I stroked him slowly, my eyes locked on his. His breath hitched, his head falling back against the wall as he groaned with pleasure, completely at my mercy.

“You like that, don’t you?” I teased, my voice soft and sultry.

He nodded, his breath coming in ragged gasps as I continued to stroke him with my gloved hand. His cock pulsed in my grip, desperate for more

I dropped to my knees in front of him, my red lips parting as I took his cock into my mouth, my tongue swirling around the tip before sliding him deeper. I could feel the leather of my gloves as I gripped his length, stroking him in time with the movements of my mouth. His hands tangled in my hair, his groans growing louder as I sucked him harder, my lips sliding up and down his shaft, leaving faint traces of red lipstick in their wake.

But tonight, I wasn’t just here for one man. As I pleasured him, my eyes flicked to the side, catching the gaze of another man watching us. He was tall, broad, and his eyes were filled with desire as he watched me take the first man’s cock deep into my mouth.

I smiled around the cock in my mouth, knowing that this was only the beginning. I could take one man tonight or many—it didn’t matter. I was here to be fucked, to be used, and to indulge in every pleasure that came my way.

As the man in front of me groaned and gripped my hair tighter, I made eye contact with the man across the room, giving him a slow, seductive.

I stayed on my knees, my lips still wrapped around the first man’s thick cock, sucking him slowly, deliberately. I could feel the weight of his arousal, his groans filling the air as his hips rocked gently against my mouth. My gloved hand stroked him in time with the movement of my lips, the leather adding a friction that made him shudder with each stroke.

But I wasn’t done. As my lips slid up and down his shaft, I glanced over my shoulder, my eyes locking with the second man standing a few feet away. His eyes were glued to me, his desire clear as he watched my mouth work on the first man’s cock, his own erection straining against his pants.

I smiled around the cock in my mouth, giving the second man a knowing look, teasing him, inviting him into the moment. Slowly, I rose to my feet, my lips still tightly wrapped around the first man’s cock, sliding up and down his length with ease, my tongue swirling around the tip as I stood.

Once I was fully upright, I shifted slightly, arching my back just enough to give the second man a perfect view of my ass. The tight leather dress barely covered me, the hem riding high as I bent over just enough to show him what he wanted. My slick pussy was still exposed, wet and ready, glistening under the dim lights of the club.

The second man didn’t hesitate. His eyes darkened as he stepped forward, his hands immediately finding my hips, gripping me firmly as he pressed himself against me from behind. I could feel the hardness of his cock through his pants, grinding against my ass, and I moaned softly, the sound vibrating around the first man’s cock as I continued to suck him.

The second man’s hands roamed over my body, sliding down to cup my ass before reaching between my legs, his fingers teasing the wetness of my pussy. I gasped around the first man’s cock, my body trembling with anticipation as the second man pressed a finger inside me, curling it just right, making me moan louder.

The first man groaned, his hips thrusting forward slightly as I moaned around his cock, my lips still sliding up and down his shaft. The taste of him mixed with the sensations of the second man behind me was overwhelming, and I could feel the heat building inside me, my body craving more. 

The second man’s fingers slid deeper inside me, thrusting slowly, teasing me as his other hand gripped my ass, pulling me closer to him. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, hot and heavy as he leaned in, his cock pressing harder against me.

I pulled my lips off the first man’s cock with a wet pop, looking up at him with a wicked smile. His eyes were half-closed, his breath ragged, and I knew he was close, but I wasn’t done with him yet. I leaned back into the second man’s touch, grinding my hips against his hand as he fingered me, his movements growing more insistent.

“You want to fuck me, don’t you?” I whispered to the second man, my voice thick with arousal.  

He groaned, nodding, his eyes dark with lust. “Yes.”

His fingers slid out of me, and I felt him shift, unzipping his pants and freeing his cock. I arched my back further, offering myself to him, my ass pressed against his hips as I felt the tip of his cock slide between my slick folds. 

I moaned softly as he entered me, filling me completely with one hard thrust. My body trembled, and I gripped the first man’s cock tighter, stroking him faster as the second man began to fuck me from behind, his hands gripping my hips tightly as he pounded into me.

The first man groaned, his hips bucking against my hand as I continued to stroke him, my mouth hovering just above the tip of his cock, teasing him with my breath. The second man’s cock drove deep inside me, each thrust sending waves of pleasure through my body, my pussy tightening around him as he fucked me harder.

I was completely lost in the moment, my body shaking with pleasure as both men took what they wanted from me. The leather of my dress clung to my body, the sensation of it heightening every touch, every thrust. My gloved hands slid over the first man’s cock, the leather adding just the right amount of friction as he groaned louder, his release building.

“Fuck, yes,” I moaned, my voice breathless as I felt the second man’s cock driving deeper inside me. “Don’t stop. I want more.”

Both men groaned in unison, their bodies pressing against mine as they took me, the pleasure building inside me until I felt like I was going to explode. The second man’s thrusts became more frantic, his cock slamming into me harder and faster, and I could feel the tight coil of pleasure winding inside me, ready to snap.

I looked up at the first man, my eyes filled with lust as I opened my mouth again, taking him back between my lips. His cock throbbed in my mouth, and I knew he was close. I sucked him harder, my tongue swirling around the tip as my gloved hand stroked his length.

With one last thrust, the second man groaned loudly, his grip tightening on my hips as he came inside me, his cock pulsing deep inside my pussy. The sensation sent me over the edge, and I moaned around the first man’s cock as my own orgasm ripped through me, my body trembling as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me.

The first man groaned, his hips jerking as he came in my mouth, his release filling me as I swallowed greedily, my gloved hand still stroking him as I rode out the last waves of my orgasm.

Finally, the room seemed to slow, the pleasure ebbing away as both men slumped against me, their bodies spent. I pulled my lips off the first man’s cock, a satisfied smile on my face as I stood up straight, feeling the heat of their gazes on me.

I stood there for a moment, catching my breath as the pleasure from my recent orgasm slowly ebbed away. My body still hummed with the aftermath, the slickness between my legs a reminder of the intense release I had just experienced. The men stood close to me, still reeling from their own climaxes, their breaths heavy and uneven. I could feel their eyes on me, still filled with lust despite their spent bodies.

I gave them both a sultry smile, slowly licking my lips, tasting the remnants of the first man’s release. My gloved hand lightly stroked his softening cock one last time before I straightened up, adjusting my dress and feeling the leather hug my curves once again. The tightness of the material only made me feel more powerful, more in control of the situation, and I revelled in it.

The second man, still pressed close behind me, his hands lingering on my hips, finally withdrew. I felt the warmth of his cum still inside me, and I bit my lip, the sensation of being filled by both men at once still fresh in my mind. My body was alight, and despite having just been fucked by two men, my hunger wasn’t satisfied yet. Not fully.

I turned slowly, my eyes locking with the second man’s, a teasing smile playing on my lips as I brushed a gloved hand against his chest. “That was nice,” I whispered, my voice sultry and soft. “But I’m still not done.”

His breath hitched at my words, and I saw the flicker of renewed desire in his eyes. The first man was watching us both, his eyes darkening once more, despite the fact that he had just come. I could see the same hunger in his gaze, the thought that maybe the night wasn’t over yet.

I turned my head, scanning the room. The club was still pulsing with energy, the music loud, the crowd moving to the beat, unaware of what had just happened in the shadows. But I wasn’t looking at the dance floor. I was searching for another target, another man to add to the night. My body still craved more, and I knew there were plenty of willing participants.

My eyes landed on a man leaning against the bar, watching us with keen interest. His gaze was intense, and I could see the bulge in his pants, his arousal clear from across the room. He was tall, broad-shouldered, with a strong jaw and a confidence that matched mine. He wasn’t just watching passively—he was waiting for his moment.

I smiled wickedly, tilting my head slightly as I beckoned him with a single finger, my gloved hand drawing his attention. His eyes lit up at the invitation, and without hesitation, he pushed off the bar and made his way toward me, his steps sure and purposeful.

As he approached, the two men I had just been with stepped back slightly, their gazes following the new man with a mixture of curiosity and anticipation. They weren’t going anywhere; they were still enthralled by what had happened, and I knew they’d stay for more if I wanted.

The new man stopped in front of me, his eyes taking in my body with clear appreciation. He was close enough now that I could feel the heat radiating off him, the energy between us already crackling with potential.

“You looked like you were having fun,” he said, his voice deep and smooth, his eyes glinting with desire as he glanced at the two men behind me.

I smiled, stepping closer, pressing my body lightly against his. “I was,” I purred, my gloved hand trailing up his chest, feeling the muscles beneath his shirt. “But I’m not done yet.”

His hands found my hips immediately, pulling me against him as his lips crashed into mine. The kiss was rough, demanding, and I met it with equal intensity, my body already responding to his touch. My hand slipped down to the front of his pants, feeling the hardness of his cock through the fabric, and I moaned softly into his mouth, my fingers tracing the outline of him.

He groaned, his hands gripping my hips tighter as he ground his erection against me. “I need to fuck you,” he growled against my lips, his voice thick with need.

I smiled against his mouth, pulling back just enough to look him in the eyes. “Then take me,” I whispered, my voice dripping with seduction.

In a swift motion, he turned me around, pressing me against the wall, just as the second man had done before. My body responded instantly, arching against him as his hands roamed over my curves, his fingers digging into the leather of my dress. I could feel the heat between us building rapidly, the anticipation of what was to come sending shivers down my spine.

He wasted no time. His hands slid up my thighs, pushing my dress up to my waist, exposing my wet pussy once again. I could feel the slickness between my legs, still sensitive from the previous men, but my body craved more.

His fingers teased my entrance for a moment before he unzipped his pants, freeing his cock. I felt the tip of him pressing against me, and I moaned softly, pushing my hips back against him, desperate to feel him inside me.

And then, with one hard thrust, he was inside me, filling me completely. I cried out, the sensation overwhelming as he slammed into me, his cock driving deep inside me with every thrust. His hands gripped my hips tightly, pulling me back against him as he fucked me hard, his pace relentless.

The two men from before stood nearby, watching with dark, hungry eyes as I was taken by another man. I could feel their gazes on me, their desire still palpable, and it only fueled my arousal further. My gloved hands pressed against the wall as I moaned loudly, my body trembling with pleasure as the new man fucked me harder and faster.

Each thrust sent waves of pleasure crashing through me, and I could feel another orgasm building quickly, the tight coil of pleasure winding inside me. My breath came in short, desperate gasps as I ground my hips back against him, meeting his thrusts eagerly.

“Fuck, yes,” I moaned, my voice raw with need. “Don’t stop. Don’t fucking stop.”

He groaned loudly, his pace increasing as he slammed into me harder, his cock driving deep inside me. The sound of our bodies coming together echoed in the dark corner, mixing with the thrum of the music and the soft moans of the men watching us.

And then, with one last thrust, I came, my body trembling violently as the orgasm tore through me, my pussy clenching tightly around his cock as I cried out in pleasure. He groaned loudly, his hands gripping my hips even tighter as he came inside me, filling me with his release.

We stood there for a moment, both of us catching our breath, the heat of the night still thick between us. I smiled to myself, satisfied, knowing that the night was far from over.

As we stood there, catching our breath, my body still pulsing from the orgasm that had rocked through me, the heat in the room was palpable. The man behind me withdrew, his hands lingering on my hips for a moment before pulling away completely. I straightened up, adjusting my dress and feeling the slickness between my thighs, a reminder of the many hands and cocks that had already taken me tonight.

I turned slowly, glancing over my shoulder at the man who had just filled me, a wicked smile curling on my lips. He looked utterly spent, but his eyes still followed my every movement with a lingering hunger, like he couldn’t believe what had just happened. He wasn’t the only one. The two men from earlier were still there, their eyes dark with lust, as though they were ready to step in again, to take me once more if I let them.

I ran my gloved fingers through my hair, adjusting the strands that had fallen loose during the intense moments, the smooth leather brushing against my skin. I felt powerful, in control, and that rush of dominance only fueled the fire burning in me. I glanced around the room, searching the crowd for my next target. The night was still young, and I wanted more. I needed more.

Another man caught my eye, standing just off to the side, watching everything that had transpired with an expression that made it clear he wanted his turn. He was tall, broad-shouldered, and the way he leaned casually against the bar suggested confidence. His lips curved into a slight smile as our eyes met, and I could see the desire flicker in his gaze. He knew I was available, knew exactly what I wanted.

I didn’t waste time. My heels clicked against the floor as I walked toward him, swaying my hips with every step, knowing full well that every man in the room was watching me, wanting me. As I approached, his eyes roamed over my body, lingering on my lips, my chest, the curves of my hips. I could see the way his pants strained, the hard bulge pressing against the fabric as I stopped in front of him.

“You’ve been watching,” I said softly, my voice low and sultry.

He smirked, pushing off the bar and closing the distance between us. “Hard not to,” he replied, his voice deep and rough, thick with lust.

I smiled, running a gloved hand down his chest, feeling the muscles beneath his shirt. “You want me,” I whispered, the words more of a statement than a question.

He didn’t bother denying it. His hands found my waist, pulling me against him as he leaned down, his lips brushing against my ear. “More than anything.”

The heat between us flared instantly, and without another word, I reached down, my fingers expertly unzipping his pants, feeling the hardness of his cock as it sprang free. His breath hitched as my gloved hand wrapped around his length, stroking him slowly, teasing him with the soft, supple leather.

He groaned softly, his eyes fluttering closed for a moment as I continued to stroke him, the pressure of my hand just enough to drive him wild. His cock throbbed in my grip, and I could feel the tension in his body as he struggled to maintain control.

“I want you inside me,” I whispered, my voice breathless as the heat between my legs intensified, my body craving him already.

He didn’t need any more encouragement. His hands gripped my hips tightly as he spun me around, pressing me against the bar, his cock rubbing against my ass as he positioned himself behind me. I arched my back, giving him full access, my body trembling with anticipation.

In one swift motion, he thrust inside me, filling me completely. I gasped, my body reacting immediately to the sensation of him deep inside me, my pussy tightening around his cock as he began to move, each thrust hard and deliberate.

I moaned loudly, my gloved hands gripping the edge of the bar as he fucked me, his cock driving deep inside me with every thrust. The sound of our bodies slapping together filled the air, mixing with the heavy beat of the music, and I could feel the eyes of the room on us, watching, wanting. 

He grunted softly, his hands gripping my hips tighter as he slammed into me, his pace quickening. “You’re so fucking tight,” he groaned, his voice rough with arousal.

I bit my lip, trying to contain the sounds spilling from my mouth as the pleasure built inside me, my body trembling with the force of his thrusts. “Don’t stop,” I gasped, my voice desperate as I pushed back against him, meeting his thrusts eagerly. “Fuck me harder.”

He groaned in response, his hands gripping me so tightly I knew I’d have bruises by morning, but I didn’t care. All that mattered was the feel of his cock inside me, the way he was driving me toward another orgasm, my body aching for release.

The pleasure built quickly, the tight coil of arousal winding tighter and tighter inside me with every thrust. My breath came in short, desperate gasps as my gloved fingers dug into the bar, holding on for dear life as the waves of pleasure crashed through me.

And then, with one final thrust, I came hard, my body shaking violently as the orgasm tore through me. I cried out, my pussy clenching tightly around his cock as the pleasure ripped through me in waves, my entire body trembling as I rode out the intense release 

He wasn’t far behind. With a deep groan, he slammed into me one last time, his cock pulsing inside me as he came, filling me with his release. His breath was ragged as he held me close, both of us catching our breath as the heat of the moment slowly faded.

When he finally pulled away, I stood up straight, adjusting my dress and smoothing my hair. My body was slick with sweat, my legs trembling slightly from the intensity of the night, but I wasn’t done.

I turned to face him, a satisfied smile on my lips as I saw the look of awe in his eyes. He had gotten what he wanted, but I could tell he knew the night wasn’t over for me.

The night was far from finished, and I wasn’t done taking what I wanted.

I had taken four men that night, and it had been incredible. The raw intensity, the way they had worshiped my body, each one satisfying my needs in their own way. But I wasn’t finished. The night still hummed with energy, and I wanted more—so much more.

They stood close by, watching me with dark, hungry eyes, their bodies still charged from everything we had done. I looked at them, my breath steady but still full of desire, and asked, “Does anyone have a room?”

One of them nodded, a tall, muscular man who had taken me against the bar earlier, his chest rising and falling as he gazed at me, still wanting more. “Yes,” he said simply, his voice thick with arousal.

I smiled, a wicked grin spreading across my face as I spoke. “Then let’s go.”

To be continued ...

Published 
Written by Rdog3824
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments