Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Third Cuckold Dance

"Our bull Benji has friends!"

54
4 Comments 4
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Our adventures are leading us in exciting directions!"

On the way back from Benji’s house, he told us about another couple he wants us to meet. He said they’re great friends of his and sexy as hell.

“Why should we meet them?” asked my husband, Phil.

“Just show up at Club Vixen next Saturday at 9:00 and you’ll see,” stated Benji with a sly grin. “You won’t regret it, and I guarantee you’ll be amazed!”

Phil and I had heard of the club before but had never been. It was rumored to be a swinger club, but we looked online and it was advertised as a sexy club with romantic music and great cocktails.

Over the next week, our sex life was crazy good, though Phil was being hesitant to go and meet Benji and his friends there at first. After a little coercion from me, he got on board.

“Don’t you at least want to see what Benji has in store for us?” I asked. “You don’t want to miss a chance of seeing me ride his cock, do you darling? And I know you don’t want to miss my cream pie.”

I looked down at Phil’s growing erection and I knew the answer. I made him promise not to disappoint me and then rewarded him by bringing him to climax with my lubed hand while telling him to close his eyes and imagine seeing Benji’s thick load dripping out of my glistening lips. I then had him lie back and I straddled his face and road his mouth with my wet pussy while rubbing my clit.

“That should hold us until Saturday,” I said with a grin.

“You’re just deliciously evil!”, Phil said, “And I love it!”

Saturday morning came and we decided I needed a new wardrobe for Club Vixen, as the vibe was different than our usual honky tonk attire. At the local adult store, I picked out black crotchless panties, a black bra that didn’t cover my nipples, and some black lace top stockings, and garter belt. We then went by and picked up a black miniskirt and sexy blouse to match. Phil stayed hard and said it was the first time he’s ever enjoyed shopping!

We went to Club Vixen with nervous excitement and were pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere. It was classy, sexy and edgy, all at the same time. We saw Benji at the bar and he greeted us with smiles, hugs, and a drink.

Benji immediately took control and put his arm around my waist while we chatted about the club and how he knew the owner and such. He told me I looked stunning and asked me to dance and looked at Phil for cordial approval. Out on the dance floor, he leaned in and told me he had some surprises tonight and asked if we were game. He moved his hand down, grabbed my ass, and pulled me against his crotch.

“Absolutely, I’ve been wet for you since we got in the truck,” I whispered.

“Great, you’d better buckle up because it’s gonna be quite the show,” he smiled.

Benji waved Phil over and told us to follow him, that he wanted to introduce us to his friends he had told us about. He led us to a round booth with a candle and long tablecloth where his friends were sitting.

“Phil and Mandy, I’d like you to meet Lexi and Cole, two of my best and sexiest friends in the world,” Benji said.

He then looked at them and said, “This is the new couple I told you about. I can’t wait for us all to get to know each other better tonight.”

Benji instructed me to slide in next to Cole and he sat next to me while Phil went around and sat next to Lexi. Cole had the waitress bring more drinks and appetizers as we all got to know each other. We were all about the same age and Cole was very handsome and charming. He was thinner than Benji, but a little taller and very fit with beautiful eyes. Lexi was a brunette bombshell with a diamond nose stud, sexy tattoos, and beautiful lips.

As we sat and talked I felt Benji’s hand on my thigh and then Cole’s on my other. They pulled my legs open and Benji asked me if I was wet while Cole slid his hand up my skirt and was dangerously close to finding out. For a moment I was regretting wearing crotchless panties until I looked over and saw Phil smiling at me while Lexi whispered in his ear. Later on, I learned that she asked him if I’d ever had two cocks in one night! Apparently, he answered, “No”, and she rubbed his crotch and told him that would all change tonight.

I felt Cole slide a finger along my juicy pussy lips, then he leaned in and told me my crotchless panties were a nice touch. Benji softly told me that it was time to go for a ride. He pulled my blouse down enough so that my nipples were barely exposed and he told Phil that his wife looked very sexy in black. Phil just nodded while Lexi whispered more naughtiness in his ear.

“Let’s go to my house,” said Benji. “Phil, here are the keys to my Range Rover. You drive and Lexi will keep you company up front.”

Phil caught the keys and unlocked the doors and the guys sandwiched me in the middle. Lexi put on some sexy tunes and rubbed Phil’s chest and thigh as he drove us towards the love shack. Soon the guys had my breasts out of my blouse and were sucking my nipples and I felt two hands up my skirt. Phil heard me moan as Benji found my clit and Cole slid his fingers up and down my dripping lips. Phil tried to look around but Lexi told him to keep his eyes on the road and kissed his ear. No doubt he had a raging hard-on.

The boys had me squirming and thrusting forward, trying to get Cole’s fingers in me, finally succeeding. Benji pulled at my throbbing clit until I screamed out and came hard on their fingers, pulling their mouths onto my hard nipples. Phil looked in the rearview mirror and saw my eyes rolling back in my head.

Now it was my turn and I unzipped their pants and helped free their cocks from torment. I grabbed one in each hand and slowly began stroking them to full attention. I was amazed that Cole’s was slightly longer than Benji’s, but not quite as thick. They both had ample pre-cum for me to rub their throbbing heads. I leaned over to take Benji in my mouth and savored the taste of his pre-cum and manly scent. I have never enjoyed sucking cock this much in my life. I came up for air and then leaned into Cole and lowered my mouth onto his beautiful rod. I slowly teased his head with my tongue and stroked him while he moaned and told Phil his wife was magic. I took him as deep as I could in my throat, enjoying his taste and scent.

Benji asked Phil if he was ok with his wife sucking on two cocks while he chauffeured.

Lexi answered for him, “Judging by his erection, I’d say he’s just fine.”She then looked at Phil and said, “My husband wants to fuck your wife, and she’s going to love it.”

Phil shook off a shiver and just nodded in agreement. Lexi looked back at me and blew me a kiss and licked her thick lips as we pulled into Benji’s drive.

RonnieMilles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RonnieMilles

We all followed Benji down to the “guest room” where things got interesting, to say the least, and I was trembling with anticipation. Was Phil ready for this? Was I ready for this? We were about to find out and my pussy was wet and throbbing.

Lexi lit candles and put on sexy music, then undressed Phil and sat him in a chair about four feet from the side of the bed. She tied his hands behind his back and told him to sit back and relax. His average dick was still hard and Lexi reached down and lightly stroked it, causing him to close his eyes and lean back. I was glad he was enjoying the show and that Lexi was so damn sexy.

Benji and Cole stood me right in front of Phil and started kissing me on the lips and neck and slowly unbuttoned my blouse. They slid it off and my breasts looked awesome in my new bra, my nipples shining in the candlelight. They started sucking them and pulling my skirt down, leaving me in my stockings and garter, crotchless panties, and bra.

They stripped down and had me stroke their cocks right in front of Phil, telling him how lucky he was to have such a beautiful wife, such a sexy wife that needed to be fucked deep and hard. Lexi slid my crotchless panties down and had me step out of them. She then slid them on Phil and stroked his dripping-wet dick with her panties.

The boys laid me back on the bed and each took a leg and spread me open with my ass at the edge of the bed. Lexi stood up and leaned down and started kissing my inner thigh. I tried to close my legs at first, never having been with a woman, but Benji kissed me deeply and told me to enjoy. I relaxed and whimpered when I felt her plump lips on my pussy. She slowly licked up my creamy pussy until she got to my clit and started lightly flicking it, causing me to sit up on my elbows and look down at her.

Lexi looked into my eyes and pulled my lips wide and plunged her tongue deep inside me, then put two fingers in and started sucking my clit aggressively, moaning into my pussy and telling me how good I taste.

Lexi continued to send me over the edge, devouring me with her tongue and mouth, when Benji and Cole stood in front of Phil with their beautiful cocks.

“Phil,” Benji said, “it’s just fair that you prepare us while Lexi prepares your wife for the fucking of her life!”

Cole pulled Phil’s head forward and rubbed his cockhead along his cheek and lips, leaving a glistening pre-cum trail. Phil turned his head only to have Benji’s cock hit him in the mouth.

Benji said, “He plays hard to get, Cole, but deep down he’s hungry for cock. Now open up like you’ve done for me before.”

With that, Phil took Benji deep in his throat and gagged a little. Benji pumped him several times, then turned Phil’s head toward Cole’s awaiting hardness. He licked up and down the long shaft before sucking on the head, all the while looking at me getting my cunt eaten by a beautiful woman.

The site of two studs taking turns fucking my husband’s mouth and a beautiful, exotic woman between my legs was intoxicating and beyond belief. For the first time in my life, I was about to cum for a woman. I wrapped my legs around her neck and pulled her mouth into my pussy, grinding and calling her name until I came long and hard. I lay gasping for breath and needing another drink. That was incredible!

Lexi turned and kissed Phil and asked if he liked the taste of his wife on her lips. He nodded and took a deep breath while she teased his nipples and dick with her panties. She bent over and sucked on his wet dickhead for just a minute, causing his dick to twitch and him to throw his head back. I was glad to see Phil enjoying his “torture”.

Benji reclined on a pillow on the headboard, put his hands behind his head, and called me between his legs. I crawled up and licked up and down his thick shaft, then I felt Cole come in behind me and grab my hips. I took Benji in my booth as Cole rubbed his cockhead up and down my hungry pussy. Benji told me to look at my husband because I was about to take a new cock. I turned my head and Cole parted my pussy, eased inside my tight pussy, then slammed deep inside me.

“Oh, fuck!” I yelled. “Fuck! That hurts so good!”

My reaction seemed to fuel his desire and he took deep, steady strokes that seemed to touch new depths within me. I had a hard time sucking Benji at the same time, but eventually, I took him deep in my throat with Cole spanking my ass and thrusting deep and fast.

I felt another orgasm rising and looked at Phil and said, “Phil, he’s fucking your pussy so hard and deep! I’m going to cum on his big cock! Do you love him fucking your wife?!”

Lexi slapped Phil’s dick around as I groaned and pushed back hard against Cole. I was cumming hard when I felt him hold me tight against him, pumping me full of his cream. Lexi called Cole over and said, “You have Mandy’s juices and yours all over your cock, baby. I bet Phil can help you with that!”

She pulled down on Phil’s chin and guided Cole’s semi-hardness into his mouth, telling him to suck it dry and that he looked good with her husband’s cock in his mouth.

Benji pulled me up and had me straddle his cock with my dripping cunt. I lowered myself onto him and felt his thickness sliding in my silky pussy. I was needing to take a slow ride because I was exhausted from cumming so many times that I’d lost count. Lexi was now sucking Phil and getting him right to the edge of blowing his load, then letting off and biting his dickhead. He was moaning and panting as he watched me slowly slide up and down on Benji’s throbbing manhood.

Benji was getting close so he rolled me over on my back, pinned my knees back, and started thrusting deeper and harder.

“Fuck me, Benji! Give me your seed!” I begged. “Fill my pussy up with your fat cock!”

With one last thrust, he pulsed stream after stream deep inside me, then pulled out, placing one last shot on my clit.

Lexi finally untied Phil and led him to my cum filled cunt and told him he knew what to do. Cole and Benji’s pearly rivers were running down my red, swollen lips, and Phil hungrily licked and swallowed every drop he could get. Lexi reached around and started jacking Phil and asked him how he liked the taste of his wife’s cream pie. He moaned into my pussy while shooting all over her hand.

Phil crawled up next to me and we held each other and pulled the covers over us. Benji said he hoped we liked his friends and blew out the candles.

Benji said, “I’ll wake you when breakfast is almost ready and we’ll have mimosas on the dock. Sleep well!”

“Sweet dreams are made of this” was playing softly on the speaker and within minutes the two of us were sound asleep, exhausted from another “dance” with Benji.

Published 
Written by Tashunka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments