Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time With Two Guys

"I got more than I bargained for when I met a guy for sex"

59
26 Comments 26
32.7k Views 32.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

I had made a date with a guy I had been exchanging emails with on and off for three months. He seemed nice enough and was pleading with me to meet with him. He convinced me to meet him at a nearby hotel and left the key at reception. Then, he was going to wait at the bar whilst I got ready and I would text him. Then, he would come up to the room and let himself in.

I arrived at the room, let myself in, and looked around. It was small but had a double bed and an en-suite bathroom, which was all we were going to need, so I went into the bathroom to get ready. I had brought my own dress with me but when I walked into the bathroom I saw a French maid's uniform on a hanger, hanging from the shower rail. It had a note taped to it. It read -

Wear this for me. I figure a French maid is only fitting for a hotel room meet, and judging by your photos, it should fit you nicely. I can't wait to see you in it. x

I had never been bought clothes by a guy before, but the idea made me so hot. I tried it on. It was black PVC and very short. It had several petticoats that flared out the skirting. It was a bit tight, but I wriggled into it, put on my makeup, put on my wig, which was pink with pigtails, and slid into the white stockings I had brought. Then I put on the hair band that came with the uniform and admired the result in the mirror. I had never looked like such a slut before. It got me very excited. I slipped on my heels and left the bathroom, walked to the bed, and sat down.

I sent my text that I was ready and thanking him for the dress, and waited. Fifteen minutes passed. I received no reply and no one came to the door. I was finally considering getting changed back and leaving when I heard the door handle turn my heart jumped into my throat. He stepped into the room smiling but didn't close the door behind him. Another man stepped in behind. My heart was racing now.

"This is John," he said. "I told him about you and he wants a piece of your ass, too."

"Hi," said John. "I knew that uniform would look good on you. You have a lovely ass and I can't wait to get my hands on it."

I had mixed feelings about the unfolding situation. I felt he had betrayed my trust but the idea of a threesome made me really hot, too. John looked pretty good for his age; in the end, I decided I really didn't have a choice anyway so I played along.

"Thank you. I am glad you liked my pictures. I hope I look as good in the flesh," I found myself saying.

"Better," he smiled suggestively.

They didn't head straight for me, instead, John went to the fridge, and retrieved a bottle of wine, and some glasses, whilst Tom fumbled with something on the sideboard.

I sat on the bed and waited sheepishly, until John turned and walked over, and sat down next to me with two glasses of wine. He placed one on the nightstand and then turned to me. He placed one hand on the small of my back, and raised the glass to my lips with the other. I took a large gulp of wine, but some trickled down my chin. He quickly leaned in and kissed me licking the trickle away, then pulled me into him his tongue exploring my mouth. I put my arms around his neck, and we continued to kiss until I felt the bed dip next to me, as Tom joined us his hands groping my behind. Eventually John pulled away, and I turned to Tom to see he was naked, and already standing to attention.

He leaned in, and kissed me, as my hand went to his rock hard cock, and began stroking him gently. He pulled back, and stood as I noticed that John was also now naked.

"Kiss it," requested Tom, holding his rock hard length in one hand. "I wanted to fuck your mouth since we first chatted on the internet."

I got onto my hands and knees on the bed, and made my way over to him. I reached in, and took hold of it with one hand, and kissed his helmet gingerly. He took my hand, and then the other, and pulled me closer. My lips slid down his shaft, then he placed both of my hands on his ass. I kept them there whilst he swayed back and forth pumping his cock deep into my mouth.

John was behind me now, his hands up my dress, stroking my bum through my knickers.

NatashaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaCollins

He pulled them down to my knees, and continued stroking. I felt his fingers going into my tight little hole, just as Tom thrust deep into my mouth, again the sensation drove me wild. Then I felt the cold lube being applied to my ass, shortly followed be the warm helmet of his cock against me. He was having trouble getting it inside me with the multiple petticoats obscuring his view, so I reached back with one hand, and guided his rock hard cock into my twitching hole.

"Have you ever been fucked at both ends at the same time before honey?" Tom inquired, as John eased himself into me.

I tried to reply, but couldn't, as he pumped his cock enthusiastically between my lips.

John was pumping deeper, with each sway he grabbed my waist with one hand, and fumbled under my dress with the other. He grabbed my cock, and began stoking it in time with his own thrusts. I couldn't believe this was happening. I had only come here for a some one on one sex in my usual clothing, and now here I was being spit roasted in a french maids outfit, I felt like such a slut.

Tom came first, his urgent thrust pushing me back onto Johns cock, and filling my mouth with spurt after spurt of his salty juice. He groaned, putting his hands on the side of my face, and slowing his thrusts. As he pulled his cock from my mouth a dribble of cum escaped with it, he wiped it from my mouth and tasted it.

"Thanks honey I needed that," he said and strode off leaving John fucking me on the bed.

I was so consumed with the sensation of Johns cock riding in and out of me, that it took me a good couple of minutes to notice what Tom was doing. He was sat in the only chair in the room, with a video camera filming us, whilst stroking his cock. That must have been what he was doing earlier; setting up the camera.

I had butterflies in my stomach, as I realized he had taped the whole thing. Before I could say anything, I felt John pull his length free, then he grabbed my ankles, and pulled me to the edge of the bed, until I was bent over it. Then he forced his way back in. His thrust were deeper, harder, and faster this time. I felt like he was going to split me in two, his whole body was on top of me now, one hand on my shoulder, the other on my hip. He pulled his cock free one last time, and I felt his warm cum squirt over the back of my dress, and my ass.

I was still recovering from this furious fucking, as he strode over to Tom. Tom handed him the camera, and John took his place in the chair. As Tom walked over behind me, I felt him lean in, and lick some of the juices from my back. Then I felt him forcing his cock into my well fucked hole.

"My turn," he said and thrust himself forcefully into me.

John strode over to get a close up shot, as Tom continued to plow me from behind. Tom grabbed handfuls of my dress, and was pulling me onto his cock, faster, and faster. He pinned me to the bed with one hand, and with a final thrust, came deep inside me. He pulled free, and I could feel his cum running down the back of my leg, which John got on tape.

After this I decide it was time to call it a day, I could take no more. I told them I had to go, and headed for the bathroom.

"keep the dress honey for next time," John said and winked at me.

I returned to the bathroom, and got changed. When I returned, Tom was giving John a blowjob in the chair, as John filmed him. They didn't even notice me, so I left without a word. My first threesome was a wild experience, but I think I will leave it a while before doing it again. Two horny guys are a lot for one girl to handle, even a slut like me. Until next time that is.

xx. Amy.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NaughtyAmy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments