Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Foreigner

"His accent was strong, but his hands were stronger."

24
16 Comments 16
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I had been chatting online with him for a while now, and he was keen to meet me. He identified as straight and was married, which is normally a deal breaker for me, but he was persistent. After a lot of chatting, I agreed to meet him at his place.

When I arrived, he buzzed me into the building, and I went upstairs to find he had left the door ajar for me. Nervously, I went in. His place was a large, penthouse-style apartment. A door to my right led to a gleaming modern bathroom, ahead through another door, I saw a bedroom, and to my left there was a large arch leading to a modern, comfortable-looking lounge. The lights were down low, and I couldn't see any sign of life.

''Hello,'' I called out. No answer.

I slipped out of my long coat that had concealed the slutty clothing underneath. I was dressed in black leather high heeled ankle boots, white holdups, a very short black latex dress that flared out at the waist -- and a pair of red panties that he'd specifically asked me to wear. 

I bent over slightly to put my coat down on the couch, and my dress rode up at the back. Before I could stand erect, he was on me. He snuck up behind me and I jumped when I felt a hand on my ass. It was quickly joined by the other on my hip.

''There you are beautiful,'' he whispered in my ear in his broad, sexy accent. He sounded Spanish but I could be miles off.

''I was beginning to think I had the wrong apartm....'' my voice trailed off as his hands squeezed my ass hard, sending an orgasmic shudder through my body. 

He walked me forward, pushing me up against the wall as he kissed my neck. His hand was stroking the back of my leg, and my bum, as the other held me pinned against the wall. He was not a huge guy, but he was strong. My face and hands were pressed against the cold stone wall, and I wriggled a little, as his hand found sensitive places. 

''I have been looking forward to this,'' he whispered. ''You have a sexy little ass.''

He took me by the hand and led me to a couch. He turned me to face him and moved in close. Grabbing my hips, his lips hit mine hard. I moved my hands to his big shoulders and sank into the kiss. His tongue was swirling around mine, while a hand shifted to my cheek. He leaned forward, forcing me down onto the couch, and fell on top of me, his lips barely leaving mine. We rolled around on the couch, kissing. He pinned down my hands and kissed my cheek, then my neck, and back to my lips again.

''Would you like a drink?'' he suddenly asked.

I was still reeling from the kiss but I agreed, if only to catch my breath for a second. He wandered off, into what I presumed was the kitchen, while I straightened my hair and checked my makeup. He returned only moments later with a gin and tonic for himself and a glass of red wine for me. He set his drink down, and pressed the glass of wine into my hand, kissing me tenderly as he did.

I took a sip and we sat and started to chat. He told me I was beautiful and said I had sexy legs as he stroked my thigh. We talked for about ten minutes, discussing me, him, and things we'd chatted about online. Finally, I finished my drink and lent forward to put the empty glass on the coffee table. When I leaned back, he kissed me hard, pressing into me until I was laying back on the couch. But he stopped after a couple of seconds.

''Do you want to take this into the bedroom?'' he asked.

I nodded eagerly and smiled up at him. He grabbed me by the hand and led me to the bedroom so fast I struggled to keep up in my heels, and nearly fell.

His bedroom was neat and tidy. The bed looked big and comfortable with a small nightstand next to it. A wardrobe stood on the other side of the room, with an exercise bike beside it. He pulled me into him, turned me around, and stood with his arms around my waist. 

''Lean on the seat of the bike,'' he commanded and kissed my neck again. I obeyed. ''Spread your legs,'' he ordered, but before I could, I felt his foot nudging one of my ankles to the side, then the other.

A hand slowly slid down my back, across my bum, and under my dress. His fingers found their way inside my panties. I gasped as his finger stroked my tight little hole, and I instinctively leaned further over the exercise bike. My legs quivered, and I struggled to stand, as he stroked and pushed at my puckered hole. I yelped involuntarily when his finger entered me. I went up on tiptoes, as he pushed it in further, and I felt myself go cross-eyed, my mouth gaping open, as he began to move it around inside me.

It was joined by a second finger and he used his other hand to pull me down so that my heels were back on the floor. I was almost fully bent over the bike now. I couldn't have stood up straight if I'd wanted to, the sensation of his strong fingers stroking inside me, was driving me crazy.

I have no idea how long I was there, in paralyzed ecstasy, but eventually he pulled his fingers free, and slapped my ass. I decided it was time to give him some pleasure. I turned and kissed him gently on the lips. Then, deliberately slow, I slid down his body onto my knees, looking up into his beautiful brown eyes the whole time. I stroked his cock through his jeans; he was already rock hard. 

I tugged at his belt until it was undone, then unbuttoned his jeans, my gaze never leaving his eyes. I tugged down his jeans and his shorts came with them. They fell to his ankles and his cock burst free, springing up in front of my face. His cock was cut and shaved, and big. Not massively long but thick and smooth. He tore off his shirt and stepped out of his jeans. I reached out, lifted his cock to my lips, and gently kissed the tip. When I pulled away, a string of his pre-cum stretched out between us, then smacked against my lips. He tasted good. I leaned in again, parting my lips, and slid them slowly down his cock until he filled my mouth. It was quite a mouthful.

MissBounty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissBounty

A smile creased his face. ''You have been looking forward to that, haven't you, baby?'' 

I nodded as best I could, unable to speak with his cock still filling my mouth. I pulled back, sucking all the way, then slid back down his length again. He moaned and placed his hand on the back of my head, stroking my hair. I carried on, speeding up a little. I looked up into his eyes again. He was visibly excited and that made me go a little faster.

I moved my hands onto his thighs to help my balance. He guided my head back onto his cock and thrust into my mouth at the same time. He was thrusting deep and my eyes started to water while I tried not to gag. He looked down into my teary eyes and that was all it took. With a loud sigh, he came in my mouth. Three squirts of warm cum filled my mouth and I sat back on my heels, wiping my lips with a finger, and swallowed his load.

He was smiling at me again as I leaned back in and licked the last of his cum from his softening cock. When I was finished, he bent over, lifted my chin with a finger and kissed me hard. He left me leaning against the bed while he went to fetch another drink. 

When he returned, he sat on the bed, and we drank, and chatted. He would occasionally stroke my hair, or play with my fingers. Eventually, the subject got back to sex, and I saw him starting to harden again. He got to his feet and took my hand, pulling me upright. I tasted his gin and tonic when his tongue met mine. His kiss was hard, and I could feel his cock getting hard too between my legs. I moved my thighs together, trapping his hardening meat between my stocking-clad thighs, and moved them very gently. The look on his face made me smile: I thought he was going to explode between my legs. He turned me towards the bed, and after a gentle nudge in my back, I took the hint and crawled onto the bed. 

I only made it about two feet onto the bed, when his strong hands took a firm hold of my ankles, and pulled me back to the edge. A powerful hand in my back, pushed my face down to the sheets. He had strong hands, and there was an urgency about the way he was handling me now. He was directly behind me, tugging at my panties. He pulled them down to my knees. My heart leapt into my throat, as I felt his wet tongue lick my well-fingered hole. I lifted my head from the bedsheets, only to have it pushed back down. I closed my eyes and grasped a handful of the sheets as his tongue explored my ass, going deeper. Then I felt the sudden cold of lube.

His cock felt huge as it pressed against my tight hole. He grabbed my hips and pushed harder. I let out a moan as he started to enter. I grabbed the sheets tighter as his cock slid inside, his hands tight on my hips pulling me back onto it. Just as it felt I couldn't take any more, I felt his legs on the back of mine. I released a breath I didn't even realize that I'd been holding. It came out in a quick gasp. 

''Your ass feels amazing,'' he said, withdrawing an inch or two then sliding back in.

He was leaning over me now, one hand on my side, the other stroking my leg. His warm breath was on my neck as he slowly fucked my ass. He was breathing quickly, and pushing in hard. My body shuddered every time he slammed his wide meat into me. He lifted me up, so that my body was against his, and kissed my cheek, and nibbled my ear, all the time speeding up his thrusts. I let out a whimper every time his cock filled me. 

He pulled us both over onto our sides, still fucking me from behind, and lifted my leg. I was used to his big cock now, and started to push back against him, meeting every thrust. But he was picked up speed and power to a point where I could no longer push back. It was all I could do to hold onto him. With no warning, he pulled free and climbed off the bed. He walked to the end, grabbed my legs again, and pulled me to the edge. He forced me onto my back and lifted my legs high in the air. His cock entered me with such force, I screamed. He folded my legs and pushed them up until my thighs were against my chest. He resumed fucking me fast, able to get deeper in this position, and It was all I could take. He was slamming into me now, driving me crazy. I looked into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me, never breaking his pace.

As he came, his entire body shuddered, again and again, as he emptied inside me. The vise-like grip he'd had on my legs, was relaxed. Gradually, the shuddering stopped, and he pulled his big cock from my ravaged ass. Still breathing heavily, he collapsed on top of me. I held his head to my chest while he caught his breath. He held onto me, and we laid there for a while. When he had caught his breath, he slid up my body, and started to kiss me again. Slowly this time, the urgency gone, it was just passionate.

Soon I had to be going. He asked me to see him next week and I agreed. I can't wait to feel his strong hands on me again. He wants to see me with black hair next time. I said I would arrange it and left his apartment. I was struggling to walk -- and dying for more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NaughtyAmy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments