Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Laundry — Part 4

"Steffie wears a woman's borrowed lingerie for her latest tryst with Tyler. A sore ass and very sore throat are the outcome."

31
7 Comments 7
2.8k Views 2.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Part four of five — I hope this one leaves you dripping!"

Steffie drew more looks than she was used to when she walked into the Laundromat. But then again, she'd never really visited the Laundromat as Steffie before tonight.

She had deliberated long and hard about what to wear tonight. She had finally decided to go with a sleeveless crepe coatdress. It was mauve (almost the same color as the panties she'd worn that first fateful night!) with a v-neck and tank straps. Princess seams helped shape the button front. As she swished into the Laundromat the back vent teased onlookers with a peek at her stocking-covered inner thigh. Underneath it, all was the lingerie Ty had hidden in her basket last week. Matching pink pumps with four-inch heels completed the outfit.

Though she was more self-conscious because of the looks she was drawing, she felt more at ease as she filled her usual washer with her lingerie. Emboldened by her new-found freedom, she even fussed a bit more with it than Peter would have. After all, she thought, she looked like a girl who should have plenty of sexy things to wash.

Her heels clicked on the tile floor as she found her seat, careful not to give the gawkers much to gawk at. She quickly rummaged through the neat stack of magazines until she found what she was looking for.

On the cover of the magazine, a sissy in black lingerie was kneeling in front of three studs. She was wearing an over-stuffed bra, a waist cincher, a garter belt with stockings, high heels, and a platinum blond pageboy wig. The three naked studs were all grinning and stroking their hard cocks. Her upturned face was very pretty — an excellent makeup job — except for two things.

One, her badly smeared lipstick made it evident her mouth had recently been well-used; and two, the rest of her face was covered with globs and strings of thick white cum. Some of the cum had dripped off her chin and fallen on her bra, some had landed in her hair, and a fair bit of it was in her open mouth. Cum Covered Sissies was emblazoned in dripping white letters near the top.

Steffie felt her clittie twitch inside her "borrowed" panties. She slipped the magazine into a more respected periodical before she started casually flipping through it. As she suspected, her eyes were met with page upon page of sissies sucking and fucking cock until their faces and asses were covered in cum.

One sissy, in particular, caught her eye. She was the only one in the book who had been fucked on her back like a girl instead of doggy-style. She was sucking one cock while another man was on top of her. When they came, they both shot their creamy loads all over her clittie. The set finished with her jerking herself off and adding her cum to theirs, messily mixing the loads together with fingers that she licked clean.

Steffie suppressed a sudden urge to rush to the bathroom for relief. She was hot and horny now! She finished the magazine and looked around, trying to appear nonchalant. She was more than ready for her laundry to finish so she could get into the bathroom. Shortly after she began a second look through the magazine her washer finally stopped. Steffie stood up, mindful of more stares as she emptied her washer into the little wheeled cart.

She could feel her semi-hard clittie tucked between her ass cheeks oozing pre-cum, adding her own sticky fluid to the lube she had already prepared herself with. She had taken Ty's warning last week seriously and didn't want any delay in the night's coming pleasures.

As she wheeled her cart to the dryers, Ty walked over toward her. Her face lit slightly as he approached, but he brushed past her wordlessly. Her eyes followed him as he went to the women's restroom door, hanging an "Out of Order" sign upon it. Well, Steffie thought, at least I know tonight's venue hasn't changed.

She loaded her dryer, dropped some quarters, and started it spinning. She sat down with the magazine and began perusing it once more. She squirmed in her seat from time to time, rubbing her clittie in the process and keeping it in a constant state of semi-hardness. She was going to be so ready for a good fucking tonight!

Another set of pictures captured Steffie's attention as she made her way through the magazine a second time. In this set the sissy was being filled with cock at both ends — a large black man buried his huge dick balls-deep in her pale white ass while a white guy stretched her mouth with his thick tool. She was bent over the end of a couch as another sissy stood close enough to have her cock stroked as well.

The black man came deep inside her ass, and Steffie could tell from the look on her face that she felt every inch of it deep inside her. He pulled his dripping cock out of her gaping ass and it was replaced by the guy from her mouth. The white guy dropped his load inside her too. Steffie wondered why this set was in a magazine titled "Cum Covered Sissies," and why she hadn't noticed it the first time. She turned the page.

While the white guy pulled his cock from her ass, the second sissy lay down on the couch. An inset close-up shot showed just how widely gaped the well-fucked sissy's ass was. Steffie could see inside where hot cum had pooled. Then she was straddling the face of the second sissy, who began to eat her ass. As her ass was sucked out, she sucked the other sissy's cock.

As the other sissy came, she sprayed her load all over the first sissy's face. As she stood up, Steffie could see the second sissy's face. It was all smeared with the combined loads of the two studs she had cleaned from the other's ass. The set finished with each sissy cleaning one of the dirty cocks with their mouth.

Steffie stared in rapt attention. What a nasty set of pictures! Then, she wondered, if the pictures were so nasty, why was her stiff clittie fighting to be freed from her panties?

She was startled from her reverie by the sound of the dryer's buzzer. She could feel her face flush as she emptied the dryer and she knew it wasn't because of the heat from the dryer! Her clittie slowly softened as she sorted and folded her lingerie. She glanced around as she did so, and noticed that there were still a few patrons in the Laundromat — all of them men.

Most of them seemed to be doing nothing more than eyeing her. She slowed her sorting and folding activity. She wondered what she would do if they were still there, ogling her, by the time she finished.

Ty, it seemed, was having similar thoughts. He began sweeping up already clean floors, mostly pushing his broom around between the hangers-on and Steffie, making them move seats while he swept under them, etc. Finally, they got his not-so-subtle message, collected their things, and left.

Steffie breathed a mental sigh of relief. She was looking forward to tonight, perhaps a little too much. She needed to feel a real cock in her mouth and up her ass again. Cock, she decided, was more addictive than cigarettes.

She finished placing the neat piles of lingerie into her basket, slipping the magazine in somewhere near the bottom. Her clittie was dripping at the thought of getting into that bathroom for a thorough fucking.

She walked as calmly as she could to the men's room, the door's familiar squeaking sound greeting her as she pushed it open and stepped inside. She had very little to do to get ready for Ty tonight. Her coat dress buttoned down the front.

Steffie fumbled with the buttons, her hands shaking slightly. She slipped the dress off her shoulders, folding it neatly and placing it over the pipes running to the toilet. She checked her makeup and hair in the mirror and then stepped back to appraise her reflection.

She was wearing nothing now but the lingerie Ty had left for her. The pink satin and spandex slip had seamed cups with a black bow nestled between them. The straps were made of the same narrow pink and black organza ruffle that trimmed the tops of the bra cups. The hem was trimmed with more of the narrow ruffle, but also a wider pink ruffle as well. Another pair of black bows marked where the garters attached to the bottom of the slip.

The thong panties matched the slip, their waistband, and trim made of the same pink and black narrow ruffle. Two more black bows marked the top corners of the front panty panel. A pair of black seamed stockings met her pink patent leather pumps.

She took a deep, cleansing breath and knelt on the floor next to the sink facing the door. Barely a half-dozen heartbeats went by before the door creaked open, admitting Ty. He must be a horny boy tonight, Steffie thought.

Wordlessly he stood before her and, as expected, she crawled on her knees to him, reached up, and lowered his shorts and underwear in one fluid motion. His now-familiar cock bobbed invitingly in her face. She inhaled deeply, an electric charge coursing through her as his manly scent assaulted her senses. He was already hard and dripping pre-cum. She opened her mouth to suck his cock inside, but he stopped her cold. Instead, he cupped her chin in one hand, lifting as he said, "Stand up and turn around."

Steffie did as she was told, assuming the same position she had when he fucked her last week — bent over at the waist with her forearms resting on the sides of the sink and her feet a comfortable distance apart.

She felt his hands hungrily caressing her backside and she pushed back against him, reveling in the feeling. She could feel her clittie stirring once more at the thought of what she knew was coming. His hands moved to her hips and she felt him step closer, his protruding cock poking between her ass-cheeks.

His hands traveled from her hips up her satin-covered torso, cupping her breasts before making their way back down. Steffie mewled her contentment but then started as his right hand reached around her hip and moved between her legs. He had never expressed any interest in what was between her legs before! She wriggled slightly, widening her stance to give him better access while driving his stiff cock further between her cheeks.

As his fingers brushed her satin-covered clittie Steffie let out an involuntary moan. "You like that, Steffie?" Ty asked. "Does it feel good when I rub your clittie?" He rubbed it a little.

"Oooh, yeah," Steffie purred. "But it doesn't feel nearly as good as your cock does when it's balls-deep in my sissy ass." He rubbed her crotch some more.

"Well, let's scratch that itch for you then," he said. She felt his hands on her ass once more just before she felt her thong tugged to one side. Only this time he pulled her thong down and to the side until he'd freed her cock and balls too. Steffie felt the rush of cool air in her most private of places.

"Tonight I want you to feel my balls slapping against yours. I want your sissy balls pressed against mine, feeling every twitch as I fill your hot ass with my cream." He lined his cock up against her tight brown pucker and began to push.

At first, Steffie thought he'd never be able to get his dry cockhead inside of her; but her pre-cum from earlier, mixed with the lube that had leaked from her ass, coated him enough to ease his penetration into her back passage.

She felt the familiar burning sensation as her hole was slowly opened by his insistent push. She felt her ass close slightly as the head of his cock made it inside of her, followed by the first few inches of the shaft. Ty pulled back a little, pausing only briefly before sinking more of his cock inside her.

EvaPeachhh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaPeachhh

"Oooh, God," Steffie said, "I've needed this so bad. Your cock feels so good in my ass!" Ty paused again, pulled back, and then thrust his entire length into her with one last push.

"Ooohhh, yeah," Ty said. He started fucking her with slow deliberate half-strokes. "I've been looking forward to this all week. I love fucking your ass."

"That's right, baby," Steffie said, "Fuck your sissy in the ass. C'mon. Fuck me! Ride your little sissy bitch." His pace increased slightly. Ty fucked her harder now, his grip on her hips tightening. She could feel her semi-erect cock and balls swinging back and forth between her legs as his cock sawed in and out of her. As he grew more intense and his thrusts went deeper, she could feel her balls slapping against his with every jab. Steffie didn't know why, but she found the feeling incredibly erotic.

"Oh, Ty, that feels so fucking awesome! Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck my ass and make my sissy balls dance!" Steffie all but screamed, bucking back against him as best she could.

Steffie held onto the sink for dear life as Ty increased the pace yet again. He was slamming into her now, driving her forward on each downstroke. Steffie glanced up in the mirror and saw Ty's grunting visage atop her dreamy-eyed one. The slap of sweaty flesh on flesh echoed faintly in the bathroom as his loins collided time and again with her ass. Both of their faces were covered in perspiration and Steffie could tell he was nearing orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" Ty said. "Your ass is so hot, Steffie. I'm gonna blow my load…"

"Do it, Ty. Dump your load up my ass. Fuck me deep and hard and fill me up." Steffie was meeting his every thrust now and his balls were smacking into hers. "Ram your cock balls deep in my ass and squash your balls into mine. Let me feel every pulse of your orgasm through my balls all the way to my sissy cock."

"Get…ready…Steffie," Ty said, punctuating each word by pulling completely out of her ass and ramming his cock back inside of her. "I'm…gonna…fill…your…ass…with…cum!"

As he said "cum," Ty came forcefully, shoving Steffie forward and banging her head into the mirror. His warm seething balls pressed hard against hers, and she could feel the pulse of every spurt from the tip of his dick to the base of her clittie.

"Oh, yeah," Steffie said, urging him on. "Bury that bone and empty your balls into my well-fucked hole. Mmm."

Ty held her pinned against the sink, his hands tight on either side of her waist and his body stiff as he spewed his load deep in her asshole. As he came down from his orgasm he eased his death grip and resumed fucking her, using ever-shortening half-strokes as his cock softened. Steffie sighed as she felt his cock gently pop from her ass. Getting fucked tonight had felt so good and she wanted more! Her clittie was now quite hard and… A sharp slap on her ass interrupted her thoughts.

"Kneel here and suck my cock," Ty barked at her.

Steffie complied without a word, turning around and kneeling. His cock was softer than she had ever seen it and smeared with a gooey combination of the contents of her ass. As she opened her mouth to take him in, the pungent mix of lube, cum, and other things assaulted her senses.

Steffie didn't hesitate for an instant, eagerly sucking the cock that had just been pulled from her ass into her mouth. As she slurped on Ty's dirty cock, she could feel her clittie rising more. She also felt the slow ooze of Ty's load leaking from her and tried to squeeze her ass cheeks together to hold it in.

"That's a good sissy," Ty said, "Suck my filthy dick. Clean all of that nasty shit and cum from my cock."

"Mmm," Steffie responded, her face moving forward and back, "I love sucking your cock, especially after the great fuck you just gave me. Fuck my mouth now, Ty. Stuff your slimy cock down my throat and gag me with it."

Ty was happy to oblige her, though his cock wasn't nearly hard enough to stuff down her throat, let alone choke her with. He moved his hips as he pulled on the back of her head and she worked her tongue on the underside of his cock, applying suction when she could. Steffie "Mmm'd" as he used her mouth and Ty's kept repeating "Oh yeah" and "Suck it" as if it were a litany.

About ten minutes later Steffie finally felt Ty's cock returning to life. She felt it thickening and becoming firmer a few minutes before it hit the back of her throat. As soon as Ty felt the resistance he simultaneously pulled on her head and pushed forward.

Although she was ready for him Steffie still coughed wetly, gagging on his cock. Ty, however, did not stop and relentlessly shoved his cock back into her mouth. "That's right, sissy," Ty said, "swallow my meat or choke on it." Steffie gagged several more times until she finally caught enough breath to get his cock down her throat.

Ty held her head firmly in place; his balls nestled against her chin. Steffie looked up at him as he spoke, "You look good like this, Stephanie. You look good with my cock stuffed down your throat."

Steffie gurgled a completely unintelligible reply.

"Oh, that's right," Ty said as if he'd understood her, "You wanted me to fuck your pretty face."

Steffie's garbled reply sounded slightly affirmative.

Ty didn't answer her noises. Instead, he adjusted his grip on the back of her head, pulled his cock back slightly, and then began thrusting in and out of her throat. Steffie made a sound that was something between a gurgle and a growl with each in-stroke, breathing madly through her nose as best she could.

Ty used slow steady strokes at first, and then began longer strokes where he pulled almost out of her throat before he plunged back in. Each time he pulled her head toward him as he thrust forward, ramming his cock into her mouth until his balls collided with her chin. He was using Steffie's open mouth as a fuck-hole.

Soon. altogether too soon, Steffie thought wistfully, Ty began thrusting faster and faster. She could tell he was nearing his second orgasm. His balls swung freely now, smacking her chin with every other stroke as his cock pistoned in and out of her mouth. She tried to urge him on but merely succeeded in making her throaty noises louder.

"Oh shit," Ty said slowing down suddenly, "Fucking your face feels too damn good, Steffie." He pulled his cock out of her throat and Steffie pulled in a refreshing lungful of air before continuing to suck on Ty's cock. Her "mmm's" were audible now as her head continued to bob up and down.

"I'm going to come soon, Steffie," Ty announced, "And when I do, I'm going to spray this load all over your face." He kept a hand on her head, guiding her efforts to suck his pole.

"Mmm-hmm," Steffie said.

"All you need to do is look up, keep your mouth closed, and hold still while I paint your face." He continued sliding his cock between her lips.

"Mmm-hmm," Steffie said again. Ty fucked her mouth only a few more times before he quickly pulled out, his left hand holding her head firmly as he began quickly stroking his cock with his right hand.

"Here it comes, Steffie," he said. She could hear the urgency in his voice. "Get ready now." Steffie stared straight at the head of his cock, watching his saliva-slick hand sliding up and down his length as he stroked furiously.

"Do it, Ty," Steffie urged him, "Jerk your cock off all over my face. Cover your sissy with a big load of spunk."

"Ahh…ahh…fuck yeah!" Ty crowed as he started coming. Steffie watched the first glob of cum flying at her, feeling the heat and wetness as it hit her cheek. The second spurt came right for her eyes and she jammed them closed, feeling it hit her forehead just above her eye.

The rest of the load hit here and there, and then Steffie felt Ty using the head of his cock to smear it around her face. She basked in her sissyhood, soon feeling the wet smack as he cock-slapped her face. She opened her eyes as best she could; and then her mouth, which Ty promptly filled with his softening cock.

"That was really good, Stephanie," Ty said. "You've been a good little sissy-slut tonight." He pulled his cock from between her lips and she pulled up his shorts and underwear.

"I loved every butt-fucking, cock-sucking minute of it, Ty," Steffie said dreamily, "Every single moment."

"Now strip," Ty said.

"What?" Steffie said, understanding his request, but not comprehending.

"Strip out of that lingerie. It has to be washed and back to its owner by tomorrow with the rest of her laundry."

Reluctantly, Steffie complied. For some odd reason, she felt more than just a little self-conscious about stripping in front of the man who had just taken her mouth and ass. She handed the panties and slip over wordlessly.

Ty simply turned away and left her standing there, her limp clittie dripping pre-cum on the floor between her feet. Her stockings, with nothing to hold them up, had bunched below her knees. Her breast forms were still adhered to her chest and her face was still covered in a quickly drying sheen of cum.

She had forgotten all about the cum she had tried to save in her ass, and it had long since leaked out and ran down her legs, soaking her stocking tops. The backs and insides of her thighs were sticky with it. Steffie simply slipped her dress back on and shambled out of the restroom. She collected her things and drove home in silence — a sticky, well-fucked, cum-covered sissy slut with a wide smile on her face.

Steffie's throat was more sore than her ass when she got home. She nursed a cup of hot tea while she put away her things. As expected, she found another set of worn lingerie among her things. No note was attached; Steffie assumed it was understood she would be wearing this for next week's session.

The next morning Steffie relived the night before, only this time she wore the new lingerie. It was a high-quality European import this time — Dolce & Gabbana — and she was thrilled at the prospect of wearing such expensive lingerie. When the time came, she pulled the panties off and sniffed them as before; only this time she licked them too, daring to taste the faint pungency of the woman who owned them while she rammed her dildo in and out of her ass.

Steffie came into a pair of her satin panties and then alternated between licking the new panties and eating her load from the others. With her dildo still buried balls deep in her ass, she fucked herself to a second orgasm, this time throwing her legs over her head until she came on her own face.

She pulled the dildo from her ass and used it to smear the fresh load all over her face before cleaning it with her mouth. She was looking forward to her next session with Ty, and to her next new set of borrowed lingerie.

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments