Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Laundry — Part 2

"After their initial meeting, Peter can't believe he's actually come prepared to suck his first real cock. Can he really take this next step to true sissy-hood?"

49
8 Comments 8
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part two of our five-part story. <p> [ADVERT] </p> More to come!"

Peter had made it a point to call the laundromat a few days after his encounter. He'd asked to speak to the manager and told her that he wanted to thank the attendant who had been on duty that night. His name, he discovered, was Tyler.

Peter came into the laundromat that next week on the same night, slightly earlier than the last time. A handful of others were there, but it wasn't crowded. It was warm inside and Peter thought he must look horribly overdressed in jeans and a baggy sweatshirt, but he needed the extra layer to help hide what he was wearing underneath.

Like before, Tyler stood behind the counter with his nose buried in a book. He looked up at Peter as he came in, glancing casually in his direction before going right back to his reading.

Peter loaded the washing machine with his lingerie and took his usual seat. In his front pocket, he could feel the stiff tube of lipstick — a constant reminder of what he was really here for. He felt somewhat ashamed of the way his cock twitched inside his panties every time he thought about it.

Peter flipped through discarded magazines, unable to focus on anything. His washer finally stopped and he emptied its contents into a cart to wheel them over to the dryers. The other people had dwindled to a scant few, most of whom were glued to the television watching old sitcom reruns while they waited for their dryers to finish.

Tyler was sweeping up a bit near the dryers and straightening the stacks of old magazines. He glanced in Peter's direction as he approached, but turned away once again, returning to the counter and picking up his book once more. As he passed, Peter noticed that Tyler didn't appear to even be semi-erect. Wasn't he thinking about what was to come? Surely he hadn't forgotten about it, had he?

Peter loaded his dryer, looking over his shoulder every once in a while to see if Tyler or anyone else was watching. Nobody seemed to notice him. He fed some quarters into his usual dryer and took a seat near it. He picked up the top magazine from the stack, "Popular Mechanics," and mindlessly thumbed through it.

Next in the pile was "Better Homes and Gardens," followed quickly by a "People Magazine" that was so old he didn't even recognize who was on the cover. Peter was getting antsy. He uncrossed and re-crossed his legs, satisfying his need to feel the lipstick tube one more time. The next magazine in the pile was "Fly Fisherman."

Peter nearly moved on to the next in the stack, but as he picked it up he noticed the cover was loose around the contents. As it slid between the slick cover pages, he saw a flash of stiletto heel and fishnet stocking near the bottom. Another magazine was inside it! Peter carefully placed the magazine in his lap, glancing nervously around before opening it.

On the cover was a picture of a handsome, hunky guy standing with his hands on his hips. He was naked and his erect cock was sticking out in front of him. Kneeling before him dressed in purple lingerie with black fishnet stockings and high heels was a cross-dresser. She was looking up at the man with her mouth open, waiting. The title of the magazine said it all: "Sissy Sex Toy."

Peter got an instant hard-on. As he turned the pages of the magazine; perusing picture after picture of transvestites being used orally, anally, and sometimes both simultaneously; his cock strained against his panties and the jeans that contained it. He especially liked the shots where the men had shot their loads of sperm all over the sissies' faces. Seeing their pretty, made-up faces dripping with white goo almost sent Peter over the edge.

Peter was so involved in the magazine that it took several minutes of complete silence for it to register with him that his dryer had stopped. Had he really not heard the buzzer? Had all the other patrons left without notice? He looked up and immediately saw that he was the only person in the place besides Tyler. Tyler stifled a knowing grin as Peter got up and began pulling his frilly things from the dryer.

As before, Peter took immense care sorting and folding the lingerie. His hands trembled a little, he noticed, and as he neared the bottom of the pile a small swarm of butterflies took up residence in his stomach. It was almost time.

Tyler occasionally cast a disinterested glance in Peter's direction, checking his progress but not looking remotely eager. Peter couldn't understand how Tyler could be so indifferent about all this.

Finally, Peter finished folding his lingerie and placed it all neatly in his basket as before. As usual, he placed his laundry soap and fabric softener on top. His heart was hammering furiously in his chest and the butterflies in his stomach had not only grown in size but also seemed to be square dancing now as well.

Peter checked the tube of lipstick in his pocket for reassurance, drew a deep breath, and walked toward the men's room. Everything looked as it had the week before, though it seemed like ages had passed since he'd stood in here with his pants around his ankles displaying his panties to another man for the first time.

Peter hesitated only briefly before he took the tube of lipstick from his pocket. He glanced at the end of the silver tube and could just make out the Revlon name in the dim light — Wet Wet Red. The color dot on it didn't do it justice. He'd bought it, especially for tonight, but had tried it on once to make sure it was the exact right color.

He quickly stripped off his sweatshirt revealing the pale pink bra underneath. Its cups were covered in swirls of delicate embroidered lace and a bow of quarter-inch ribbon was nestled between them in front. The straps were wide and comfortable, but he felt very self-conscious with the cups empty. How he wished he'd brought something to fill them with!

He tossed the sweatshirt in the corner and turned to the mirror. Considering how badly his hands were shaking, he thought he did an excellent job applying the lipstick. Its smooth gel base made his lips look smooth and inviting. They even glistened a little in the dim light, which surprised him.

He kicked off his shoes as he stuffed the lipstick tube back into his jeans pocket. Next, he opened his jeans and slid them down. The cool rush of air that met his backside was refreshing. He cringed as he stepped out of his shoes and his stockinged feet touched the dirty floor. He kicked off his jeans and they joined the pile in the corner.

Steffie stood with her hands on her hips and surveyed herself in the mirror. Matching her bra were her panties and garter belt. The thong panties had a band of the same swirly embroidered lace from hip to hip that ran just below the waistband. The thong back was keyholed with a v-notch in the middle and a matching bow to the bra forming the top of the keyhole. The garter belt was the same lace-on-mesh front as the panties but with the bow detail centered there. Its four ribboned garters held up Steffie's white seamed stockings with Cuban heels.

She thought for a moment. She wasn't sure how tonight was going to proceed, but viewing the magazine had made up her mind about one thing: how she would look when Ty came for her.

Taking a deep breath she blew herself a quick kiss in the dingy mirror and then knelt on the hard tile floor facing the door (again despairing for the ground-in dirt her stockings would accumulate). She struck a pose as close to the sissy on the magazine cover as she could remember and waited for Ty. She didn't have to wait long before the door creaked open.

Tyler stood there in his usual t-shirt and baggy athletic shorts. He looked her up and down before he spoke.

"Well, Stephanie, it looks like you took the hint I left you with the magazine. You look good enough to suck my cock tonight. Are you ready for your next step to womanhood?"

"Yes I am, Tyler," Steffie said. For some reason she wanted him to know she knew his name.

AnnabelCaramell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnabelCaramell

"Well then, let's get started." He stood where he was, about four feet away from her, with his back to the door, and didn't move.

Steffie shuffled across the floor on her knees — wincing inwardly about the state her stockings were going to be in — until her face was right near his crotch. Now that she was closer she could see the outline of his semi-erect cock through the thin cotton of his shorts. A small spot of darker grey revealed where his pre-cum had soaked through.

"Just like before, Stephanie," he said. "Slide my shorts down and release my cock."

She didn't hesitate this time to reach up, grasp the waistband of his shorts with both hands, and tug them down until they were around his ankles. His cock bobbed free, rising slightly. Though only semi-hard, Steffie thought it looked a lot bigger than she remembered.

With a slight twitch, Ty's cock jumped and a huge drop of pre-cum surged from the tip and began to ooze down the underside of his shaft. Instinctively (she wondered?) Steffie leaned closer and caught the drop on her tongue, licking up the underside of his shaft until the head passed her mouth. Her breath was hot on the head of his cock.

"Damn, Stephanie, you sure know how to get right to it."

"Mmm hmmm," was all Steffie said. Her eyes were smoldering following that first electric-shock touch of cock to her tongue. She knew now, more than ever, that she wanted much more.

"Your sexy red lips look so hot, Stephanie. Wrap them around my cock and take it in your mouth."

"It'll be my pleasure, Ty," she said.

She leaned forward and lowered her wide-open mouth onto his hardening member until she could close her lips around its base. She worked her tongue on the underside of it as it filled her mouth. She could feel it continue to grow, and she soon released it and came up for air.

"Ohhhhh, yeah," Tyler said. "Look at that sexy red ring your lipstick left behind. Now really suck it, Stephanie. Suck my cock and make me cum with your mouth."

Steffie had practiced this a hundred times on her dildo at home and was more than ready to go for it. She wrapped one hand under his balls and around the base of his cock and licked the shaft all over. His moans were soft at first, but they grew louder as she finally sucked his whole cock into her mouth, slurping on it noisily.

"Mmm . . . yes, that's right," Tyler managed. As Steffie started bobbing her mouth up and down on his cock he moved his hands to the top of her head, guiding her. "That feels so good, Stephanie. You're a real natural at this. Do you like it? Do you like sucking my cock?"

"I love sucking your cock," Steffie said, coming up for air. "I want to taste your cum. I want to feel you shoot it in my mouth. Use my mouth for your pleasure, Ty. Make me your sissy sex toy."

Tyler pushed down on her head and she slid his cock back into her open mouth. This time as she sucked and bobbed her head up and down he thrust upward as much as his standing position would allow. The first time he did it the combination of pushing her head down while thrusting up made the head of his cock collide with the back of her throat, causing her to gag. She coughed as she gagged, coming up immediately for air.

"That's right, my little cocksucker," he said, "I'm going to fuck your face. Are you ready for more?"

"Mmm hmmm," she hummed throatily.

He pushed her head down and thrust up again, but this time Steffie was better prepared for it. She kept her mouth open instead of closing her lips around his cock. As he hit the back of her throat she moaned as she suppressed her gag reflex. This time he was able to thrust into her mouth four or five times before she had to stop for a breath.

"Damn, Stephanie, you have one hot little mouth," Tyler said.

"Do it, Ty," Steffie urged. She licked his shaft up and down as she stroked him. "Fuck my mouth and blast my tonsils with your sticky juice." She swirled her tongue around and sucked on the head of his cock as she gently rubbed and squeezed his balls with her left hand. "Choke me with your big load of cum."

Tyler didn't need any further encouragement. He shoved her mouth down on his cock and thrust into her repeatedly. She only paused long enough to draw short, ragged breaths when she could as his pace quickened. Soon his breathing was as irregular and ragged as hers.

"I'm coming Steffie!" he crowed. "I'm coming . . . I'm . . . "

He hit the back of her raw throat and she felt the sudden heat of his climax splashing in her mouth. He pulled back slightly and she clamped her lips tight against his cock, not wanting to lose one drop of her first mouthful of cum. She gulped down what she could but when she opened her mouth for a quick breath some of his load dribbled from the corner of her mouth onto her bra.

They were both moaning and he was still lightly thrusting in and out of her mouth. She continued to work her tongue on his cock, applying deep suction from time to time, trying to coax every last drop from it.

All too soon (Steffie thought with disappointment) Tyler's cock grew so soft that she felt she must look like a suckling calf with it still in her mouth. She didn't want it to end, she realized. She really, truly did like sucking cock and swallowing cum.

"Damn, girl, don't suck it off of me!" Tyler said. Reluctantly Steffie stopped sucking and let him go. "That was awesome, Stephanie. It sure looks like you enjoyed yourself."

"I did," Steffie said. "Only now I want more, so much more!"

"Next time," Tyler said. Steffie looked up, somewhat disappointed. "Next time I want to see you fully made up and wearing an appropriate wig."

"A wig and makeup?" Steffie asked.

"Yes," Tyler replied. "A wig and full makeup. Next week I'm going to take your sissy ass-cherry and complete your transformation to a true sissy sex toy."

Tyler stood in front of her expectantly, not moving. Steffie finally worked out what he was waiting for and decided to add her own personal touch. She sat back on her heels and pulled his shorts up. Before his cock disappeared from view she leaned forward, gave it one last deep sucking, and then kissed it directly on the mushroom head.

"Thank you," she said, letting Ty work out whether she was addressing him or his cock.

He turned wordlessly and walked away, leaving her on her knees on the bathroom floor. Steffie stood on quivering legs and looked in the mirror. All of her oral attention to his cock had severely smeared her lipstick. She didn't even bother wiping it off.

The front of her pink panties was soaked from all of the pre-cum that had leaked from her cock. She hadn't even paid any attention to how hard she had been while she was servicing Tyler. Though she couldn't see them through the material, she could feel how hard her nipples were inside the bra cups.

Steffie slipped back into Peter's clothes and shuffled out of the bathroom. She collected her things from the empty laundromat and left for home, her smeared lipstick still visible.

Back home, Steffie noticed that Ty had placed the magazine among her things in the basket. She immediately stripped out of her dull boy clothes and jumped into bed with her toys and the magazine.

Soon, she was slurping happily on a dildo fixed to her headboard. The thong of her pink panties was pulled to one side while she slid another dildo in and out of her needy ass. Her free hand was busy stroking herself to her second climax inside her panties. She must look, she thought, like one of those sissies in the magazine Ty had given her.

Her face was the same lipstick-smeared mess it had been when she'd left the laundromat, and she felt like the happiest girl in the world. Next week he's going to fuck me for real, she thought, coming harder than she ever remembered.

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments