Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Changing Room Encounters (Part 2)

"Cascading Consequences"

60
18 Comments 18
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"In part 2 of this series Crissy must deal with the consequences of getting caught by security, literally without pants in the changing room."

I followed the security guard, trying not to look around, embarrassed that someone might see me. I couldn’t help but notice how well-built he was: broad shoulders tapering to a small waist, and what I imagined were chiseled abs. He had a military-like crew cut and a ruggedly handsome face. He was probably 6' tall. I wondered if I was fully dressed and made up; could I seduce him? So far, I was avoiding eye contact out of total humiliation.

We arrived at an unmarked door, and he swiped his ID badge, pushed, and held the door open.

“This way, please.” As I passed by him, I glanced into his eyes with a pleading look. He returned my gaze with a blank expression, as if I wasn't there. Thinking I had nothing to lose at this point, I tried to put a little sway into my step as I entered the room.

“Sit down over there,” he said, pointing to a folding chair behind a portable curtain. It wasn't really large enough to provide any privacy. “Now take off that store property, leave it on the table, and you can wait behind the curtain until I come back.”

“But I…” was all I could get out before he exited, the electronic lock clicking behind him. Frightened and titillated at the same time, I took off the pants, wiggling like a sissy. I carefully folded them, smoothing them with my hand, and bent over the table on tiptoe, wishing I had some heels to wear. I adjusted my thong, pulled my pantyhose up, and sat in the chair, crossing one leg over the other, settling into my most ladylike pose. I left my shoes off so my painted nails would be visible. Then I started to freak out again; what was going to happen? Would they call the police? How am I going to explain this to my wife? Before I could spiral anymore, I heard the electronic buzz of the door.

I peered around the curtain, and in the open door stood the wife from the changing rooms. I could see her awesome calves, accentuated by the yoga pants she was wearing. Her breasts looked like a C cup and were very firm based on the way her loose-fitting top draped over them. She was handing the guard a shopping bag, and as the door began to close, he said, “No worries, I’ll handle it, Miss.”

I almost fell out of the chair as I leaned forward, trying to catch a glimpse of her obviously cuckolded husband trailing behind her, carrying her purse and shopping bags. The door closed.

“Everything ok over there?” he asked as the chair clattered into place as I sat back down.

“Uh yes, sir. I err, uh, folded the slacks there on the table, just like you asked.” He placed the shopping bag on the table, picked up the slacks, hung them on a rack with what looked like some returns, and came and stood directly in front of me. I watched him look me up and down, standing sternly with his arms crossed, shaking his head ever so slightly, and smirking.

“You don’t hear pants called slacks much,” he was musing when a voice crackled on his walkie-talkie.

“Jim, you need me to call the police in?”

“No, I’ll handle it dispatch, thanks, over and out.” He put his walkie-talkie down on the table. “You know, I just did you a big favor, not calling the police.” I nodded, trying my pleading eyes again. I wished that I had fake lashes to bat.

“Okay, let’s see some ID, mister, or do you prefer, miss?” he said in a mocking tone. I reached back as if looking for my wallet and turned beet red as I felt my pantyhose encased ass. Jim burst out laughing. “Looking for these?” he asked, pulling my pants out of the shopping bag.

“But how? What?” I stammered as Jim continued to laugh.

“Don’t worry, Miss Katrina and the cuck husband are friends of mine. She makes up an excuse for me to take her to the office now and then so I can fuck her brains out. She’s so hot. Jaimie thought he might get away with being bad if he did something bold, like taking your pants! She texted me to pick you up when he came out because she could smell your cum on his breath.”

Feeling a little relieved, I stood up to get my pants.

“Sit back down, you little slut. You’re lucky this is my shift; otherwise, you’d be explaining to the police why you were stealing clothes. I’m going to let you go with a warning, and you’re going to show me how grateful you are,” he said as he moved closer and began to unbuckle his belt. I got on my knees and took over, releasing his semi-hard, beautiful 7”-cut cock. I pulled his pants to his ankles and slowly teased his cock through his jockeys with kisses and caressed his balls with my naturally long nails. He moaned in appreciation, reached down, and pulled my head into him. I could smell the sex he had just had with Miss Katrina; she must have been so wet, and he must have put his underwear on right after because they were damp from her, and I could taste his semen.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

I pulled his tight spandex jockeys down to his knees and started kissing, licking, and swirling my mouth and tongue up and down his shaft as if I were trying to taste every drop of her.

“I can taste Miss Katrina,” I said, looking into his eyes with a lustful gaze that seemed to work this time.

“Mmm, too bad you weren’t there to clean out my first load, but Jaime has probably taken care of that. You two sissies make a good tag team.” With that, he pulled my head in as I fully enveloped his cock till it touched the back of my throat, causing me to gag a little. I recovered and slowly pulled up, sucking gently while making my way up to the head, twirling my tongue around it before plunging down again.

“That’s a good girl,” he moaned, and with that encouragement, I started to build momentum and gently squeezed his balls with one hand and teased his rosebud with the other. This was only the third or fourth blowjob I had ever given, but I guided myself by watching when his eyes closed, feeling his legs tighten, and following his moans. My clitty became engorged as if I were simultaneously sucking myself.

His orgasm started slowly, his thighs tightened and remained hard, and his well-defined abs were contracting in rhythm with my sucking. I tightened my grip on his balls so he could feel my naturally long nails. I edged him, backing off ever so slightly in pace and pressure when I felt him coming close. When he started to buck his hips and hold my head to fuck my mouth, I could tell he was past the point of no return.

I braced as I sucked and wiggled my finger into his ass and felt the first giant burst of cum hit the back of my throat. That was followed by another two, three, and then two final, smaller thrusts, each accompanied by a load of cum, the last two spilling out the sides of my mouth and onto my cheek and chin. I swallowed what was in my mouth and tried to suck out more until he pulled out, and I kissed and caressed his beautiful cock. I wiped the cum that had spilled on my face and licked it off my fingers while gazing lustfully into Jim's eyes.

“That was amazing, you little sissy slut.” Hearing that, I wanted to cum so bad and started to rub myself, but Jim had another plan. “Finish cleaning up,” he said, using his cock to pick up some cum off my face that I had missed. I started lapping it up and put his whole cock in my mouth as it was softening. I started to suck it, hoping for more when he pulled out. “Stop touching yourself,” he demanded, taking my hand off my now straining bulge.

He got up and went to a small refrigerator and grabbed an ice pack from the freezer. He put it in my crotch and said, “Don’t move it.” The cold started to make me soft while he went over to the bag where my pants were and took out a stainless-steel chastity device. It looked familiar.

“Miss Katrina told me to put this on you as a condition for letting you go. She comes here every now and again to make her cuck hubby watch me fuck her, and then he cleans us both. Today she left him in the changing room as a test because she suspected you might be a little sissy too.” I realized it must be Jaimie’s device and pulled down my pantyhose and thong.

He took the icepack away and slipped the device over my now shrunken penis and locked it shut. As it clicked, I panicked. How would I hide it from my wife? How would I ever get it off? At the same time, it was so exciting I could feel myself getting aroused and pressing against the steel cage. He must have registered my panic.

“Don’t worry, sissy girl, I’m sure she’ll let you take it off now and again.” Chuckling, he tossed me my pants. “Her card with contact information is in your wallet; get dressed and let yourself out. And for insurance, let me take a little snap.” I pulled my thong and pantyhose over the cage, and he took a picture with his phone.

“Well, I hope we see each other again. Jamie often comes by to pick up alterations, sometimes with special instructions to see me. What’s your name?”

“Crissy,” I said sheepishly as I pulled on my pants, tucked in my shirt, and felt my new cage. If you looked closely, you could easily tell something was there, but I resisted looking or thinking about it, not wanting to get aroused. As I opened the door and stepped into the stream of mall traffic, I looked at the card she put in my wallet. Just a phone number and one simple instruction. “Text me as soon as you are released.”

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Crissycrosses
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments