Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Changing Room Encounter

"Crossdressing coincidence"

72
17 Comments 17
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story was inspired by a profile I read here of a beautiful woman with a crossdressing cuck husband. I’m going to make it a series and already have some ideas about where it's going. It’s my first story, hope you like it.!"

I’ve been getting bolder in “under wearing” especially in the early fall when the weather is cooler.  I love to go shopping at Nordstrom Rack, everyone is so focused on looking at the clothes I feel like I can show a little and not get caught – but that’s the thrill of it right. The only downside is not being able to shop in the women’s section without standing out.

One day, it was early so not many people were there yet, I was wearing a pink lace and satin thong with a little bow, and suntan pantyhose under my loose nylon sweat pants – I love the way it feels and you can hear them swish a bit. I just put on a drifit tshirt – it was a little chilly so as I entered my nipples were really showing, making me feel sexy – no one was around so I sashayed a little as I went over to the dresses.

I saw a woman and a man. She was looking at some designer dresses, he was on his phone, seeming not interested until she poked him and said, “How’s this,” holding up the dress.

As I stepped past them at the same time, I said, “I think it looks great.”

She pretended to look startled and dropped the dress, then poked her husband again and said “Pick it up” to him.

He looked down, seemingly a little ashamed as opposed to rolling his eyes like most guys would – and as he bent over, I noticed he too was wearing a pink thong, but also a garter belt.

"Oh, thanks," she said as I walked away.  I was almost shaking wondering if she saw me staring, feeling myself tingling all over at what I just saw and wondering if the dropping of the dress was for my benefit.  I walked briskly to the men’s section across the aisle, also wondering if she was watching and I couldn’t help but sway my hips just a bit.

I went over to the last row of clothes racks; they were still very neatly arranged, as shoppers hadn’t messed them up yet.  I had my back to the suits and was looking through the slacks so I could check the couple out across the aisle.  She was beautiful, thin, with auburn hair just below her shoulders. She had deep brown eyes and you couldn’t really tell if she was wearing makeup, it was so well done, just a hint of lipstick. She turned and saw me staring at her and just smiled.  I started turning beet red and pretended to be looking at the pants in front of me.

I glanced up and to my relief she was poking her husband again.  I found a few pairs of slacks in my size, and headed to the changing room, which was just to the left of the suits. I took off my sweatpants and started admiring my smooth, shaved legs encased in pantyhose, leaving the door a little ajar as no one else was there.  Then, from just outside the entrance to the changing area, I heard, "Hon, look, there’s the security guy. I’ll go see if they found your wallet from yesterday. Wait here for me.” 

My heart started racing, he came and sat down in the chair by the mirrors where they do the alterations. I put on a pair of slacks I was trying on and walked out to the mirrors, feeling so exhilarated, wondering if he knew what I saw or better yet what I was about to show him.

I was wearing slip-on sketchers – if you looked closely, you might notice the pantyhose but most people don’t.  I stepped out without my shoes, and since my toenails were painted a pretty pink, they drew attention even though the unhemmed pants went right to the floor.  I stepped up on the platform and did a little feminine twirl, lifting one pant leg up to my knee and showing off my calf in the mirror. I could feel myself bulging in my thong.

He cleared his throat, and I turned and looked at him with a sly smile and winked.  His head was down but his eyes were fixated on my toes, and I could se he was squirming in his seat. I twirled again and went back to the booth I was in, which wasn’t visible from his chair so I took off the pants, picked up all my stuff and walked down to a booth on the other side that was visible from his chair.  I could feel his eyes on my ass as I wiggled over to the other booth, stepped in and looked at him with come-hither eyes.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

He put his phone away, nervously glanced around; the clerks were all out on the floor, and made his way down to me.  He closed the door behind him and put his finger on my lips and whispered, “I don’t want to get in trouble, she’ll be back soon.” His finger on my lips was turning me on so bad, I licked it with the tip of my tonge and then started to suck on it.

He sighed, stepped back a bit and pulled down his sweatpants to reveal a straining, caged in stainless steel clitty, barely covered by a pink thong very much like mine, a pink garter belt and very light pink stockings.  He took his now moist finger, went up my shirt to tease my nipple, and gave me the other finger so he could repeat on the other side.  I was getting wet in my panties and trying not to moan as he teased my nipples. My eyes were closed, I had never kissed a man and suddenly I felt his lips on mine, surprising myself. Soon our tongues were entwined as I kissed him back deeply.

His hands made their way under my pantyhose and down to my engorged clitty, as he rubbed it with one hand, he played with a nipple and then began to peel down the pantyhose and then my thong so he could take me in his mouth. I had gotten blow jobs before, but it was clear he was well practiced and I was so turned on I knew I wouldn’t last long. The pantyhose were pulled down below my butt, giving it a little lift. I’m not that big so he had me all the way in his mouth while he caressed my legs and lightly ran his fingernails, over my ass cheeks and then as he sensed I was getting closer, he put one hand around my base and used the other to gently touch my balls and perineum while he sucked. I looked down and noticed his nails were beautifully manicured with clear polish, the same as I like to do. I started to edge.

“Jaimie – where are you – are you in there?” His wife had returned.

He gagged a little as he took his mouth off, but he still squeezed me tight with his one hand. 

"Yes, dear, just let me get these off and I’ll be right out.” 

As she said, “Okay, they found your wallet,” he took me all the way in his mouth, and I started to cum, trembling and shaking as I spurted four and five times as he sucked and swallowed hard. 

He stood up and kissed me deeply again, giving me back some of my own cum, and pressed his finger against my lips again and said, “Shh, wait five minutes – I’m not supposed to do this without permission.”

He had done a good job swallowing all, I tucked myself back into the thong and pulled up and adjusted my pantyhose, my mind racing, my heart racing and not believing what had just happened.  I heard footsteps approaching and looked for my pants, but they weren’t there… Panic started to set in, had I left them in the other booth?  Someone was knocking on each booth and checking inside each one, probably a clerk looking to put clothes back, I thought.  I slipped on one of the pants I was trying on, tucked the bottoms to look like they were hemmed, pulled my shirt over the tags, slipped on my shoes and tried to act nonchalant as I opened the door.

“Excuse me sir, just where do you think you’re going.” It was the security guard that had gone off with the wife, and he was looking at the unhemmed pants that I was about to trip over.  My mind was blank; he could see I didn’t have any other clothes, just one other pair of pants I was trying on. I couldn’t say someone just gave me a blow job and took my pants. Maybe I dropped them when I changed rooms.  I just looked at him, trying to say something, but nothing came out.

“Follow me,” he said. Dutifully, I followed him in the same direction he had gone with the wife earlier.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Crissycrosses
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments