Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Catching The Postman Part 2

"Daniel gets his chance to entice and seduce the postman"

47
13 Comments 13
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Tuesday morning had arrived, I got up early and after pondering what to wear, I chose my black matching suspender and brief set with lace top opaque stockings, a dark green skirt and a short white top. I had ordered some items online, one package was due Friday, the other next Monday, so, as I wasn’t expecting any deliveries today. I was feeling rather relaxed, carefree, and was not worried about what I was wearing, or not wearing.

It was quite liberating hanging around in a skirt, and wondered why it was so taboo for men to wear them, or if they did, they were seen as something less than a man, a person to be ridiculed, teased or humiliated.

I looked out of the window, and much to my displeasure, it was yet another foul, miserable and wet rainy day. I washed the breakfast dishes, put away everything else and decided to do some very overdue hoovering. As I did the living room, I recalled the scene in the film Working Girl, where the lead character does the hoovering in her lingerie. It made me smile, but I thought no, not today.

I finished hoovering, put the hoover in the cupboard and glanced at the clock. It was ten o’clock and the rain was pelting against the windows making a terrible din when I heard the doorbell. “Okay, I’m coming!” I said loudly enough for whoever it was to hear.

I quickly took off my skirt and shoes, and donned some loose trousers, not bothering to put on any socks, just my slippers. I headed for the front door, wondering who on earth it could be. When I opened the door I saw Fred, the postman, holding a small package and looking very wet and dishevelled.

“Morning, Fred. What the hell happened to you?”

“Morning, Daniel,” sighed Fred heavily. “I slipped on that damned path again. Hit my head on one of the pots, and I’ve a stinking headache now.”

“Why don't you come in and have a coffee? I’ve got some first aid stuff in the kitchen. We can clean that up and dry you off a little.”

“Are you sure? I wouldn’t want to put you out,” said Fred rather nervously.

“Of course I’m sure. Come in Fred.”

I shut the door behind him and led him into the kitchen. Fortunately, I had folded my skirt and put it on the side chair in the living room, the shoes underneath and hopefully out of sight. I didn't want him to see those particular items at this moment in time.

“Sit down and I’ll put a coffee on, then we can clean that cut.”

I had noticed how Fred looked at me on the few occasions he knocked on the door, especially after the couple of instances where I had given him a brief glimpse of the top of my panties and nylon-covered ankles when I bent down. Of course, I had made it look accidental, purposely to tease him. Until now, he had done nothing to suggest he had seen anything. Today, however, his unexpected visit gave me the perfect opportunity.

Fred sat down and I knew he was watching me carefully as I prepared the coffee. I purposefully stretched a little more when I reached for the first aid box on the top shelf of the cupboard, knowing I would show the top of my panties and probably the straps of my suspender belt. I was hoping to get a reaction from Fred, believing he had staged his accident on purpose, so I might invite him in, knowing I was friendly enough to help him.

“That coffee does smell good. Are you sure I’m not stopping you doing anything?”

I detected the tremor in his voice, the sign that he had seen something. “Of course not. I wouldn’t have suggested it if I was too busy.”

I then noted the knowing smile on Fred’s face. My heart skipped a beat as I thought about what might happen next. I turned round and poured the coffee into two mugs and then gave one to Fred.

“Why don't we dry those trousers? They look soaking wet.”

“Sure, why not, if it’s not too much trouble? I hate sitting in wet clothes.”

“Me too,” I agreed.

When Fred stripped off his trousers and handed them to me, I took them to the dryer, bent down in a way that purposely showed the top of my panties, and popped the trousers inside. After that, I got the first aid box, popped it on the table next to Fred and then cleaned the cuts and graze on his forehead. I was standing close on purpose, knowing he would be looking at my waist. My trousers had remained lower on my waist after bending down at the dryer, so I knew he would see the trim of my panties.

The next thing I felt was Fred’s hands moving the waistband of my trousers down a little, and then rubbing his hand over my cock, which had grown erect from the anticipation.

“I bet you look so hot in panties and stockings,” he said glancing up at my face.

I swallowed hard and stepped back a little. ‘This is it,’ I thought. “Why don't you have a look then?”

“I’ll do just that,” said Fred as he grabbed the top of my trousers and pulled them down. He then cast his eyes over me, almost drooling. “Wow! As I thought. Take your top off.”

I removed my shirt, kicked off my slippers, finished removing my trousers, and then stood there in nothing but my sexy underwear. My cock was now fully erect and straining the front of my panties.

Fred’s eyes widened in delight. “Yes, very nice, Daniel. Very nice indeed, and it obviously excites you.” Fred reached out and rubbed my cock through my panties, which sent a shudder through my body. I wanted him to suck me so badly.

“You like that, don't you?”

I nodded, shocked by how easily and fast the scene was unfolding, just as I had dreamed it would. My fantasy was going to become reality.

“Kneel and suck my cock,” said Fred.

I obliged without resistance. I knelt down, and as Fred lifted his arse off the chair, I pulled his briefs down and took hold of the soft cock, which was beginning to harden. I took the cock in my mouth and started sucking it while fondling his balls. It didn't take long for him to reach a full erection, and when it did, I eased the foreskin back using my mouth, and then licked the purple head all around.

Fred moaned with pleasure, widened his legs a little more and eased his butt forward. “That’s lovely, Daniel. Now suck it.”

It was obvious Fred was keen on hygiene because the cock tasted fresh, and I could taste and smell the distinct scent of soap. That pleased me.

I bobbed up and down, sucking and licking the hard, throbbing cock, savouring the experience. It was more pleasurable than I thought, and hoped Fred would return the gesture. Every so often, I stopped sucking and licked the sensitive head all around the ridge and then over the whole surface. I could tell it was sending Fred into a frenzy of delight.

I had read on many websites that uncircumcised cocks were more sensitive than circumcised ones, and if Fred’s reaction was anything to go by, I guessed it must be true. I would now, however, have to find someone with a circumcised cock to prove it for sure, and now I had a taste for it, it was only a matter of time.

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

Fred had once told me he was married, but never that his marriage was in trouble, so I could only assume his interest in gay sex was either because his wife didn't satisfy him enough, or he just wanted that little bit extra. I didn't care either way. I was just happy to oblige him, even if he didn’t return the favour.

I tasted some pre-cum which suggested Fred was getting close to climaxing. I wondered what it would be like to feel his cum shoot into my mouth, and whether that was all he wanted. I increased the pace of my sucking, while still fondling his balls. By now, Fred’s breathing was getting louder and deeper, and I knew he was enjoying himself.

“Okay,” said Fred in between breaths. “Stand up so I can suck your cock.”

I stood up and let him pull my panties aside, releasing my cock and balls. He took my cock in his mouth. It was warm and moist, and it felt so lovely. I was then struck by the realisation of how long it was since I was last given a blow job. I smiled at the memory. It was Julie, a sweet twenty-year-old, whom I had met at a rather wild party at a friend’s house. I always wondered what happened to her.

The sensation was incredible. Fred seemed to know exactly how to suck cock, and had me breathing heavily in no time. “Bloody hell, Fred, where did you learn to suck cock like that?” I knew I shouldn’t have said anything, and thought I’d regret it.

He stopped sucking and stood up. “It’s easy to do it to someone else when you know exactly how you need your own cock sucked.”

“I guess so,” I replied. I was disappointed he had stopped and thought he was going to get his trousers and leave.

He suddenly laughed. “The look on your face: It’s priceless. Anyway, I’ll tell you a secret; I’ve been wanting to suck your cock for ages.”

I just stared at him open-mouthed.

“Now, get on your knees and suck me hard and make me wet.”

I was taken aback by the sudden authority in his voice, and thought that he was now going to treat me as a bitch, something to be humiliated. When I hesitated, he smiled again.

“It’s alright, Daniel, I’m not going to treat you badly. I respect you too much for that.”

I sighed in relief.

“I just wanted to gauge your reaction. No, I’m not into domination or any of that sort of stuff.” He leaned forward and kissed me hard on the mouth.

I reciprocated, relieved at what he said. I felt his hands stroking my cock and smiled inwardly. Without another word being said, I knelt down and resumed sucking his cock, which was still rock hard. I bobbed up and down quickly, pumping his cock with my hand at the same time. Pre-cum dribbled from the tip, and I smeared it down the shaft with my spittle, making sure he was wet the whole length of his cock. I knew why and felt excited at the prospect.

He motioned for me to stand up and turn round, which I did. I parted my legs and he pulled my panties down, revealing my arse. He then spat on his fingers and rubbed them over my anus. He slid a finger inside and then two, finger fucking me a little to make sure I was lubricated and pliable. I felt his cock pressing at my hole and then moaned with pleasure as it slid inside. He eased it in slowly, then pumped it slowly a few times.

The feeling was so much nicer than a soft dildo, which was all I had been used to. It was also better because I could relax and simply enjoy the sensation of being fucked. Fred increased his rhythm and his grip on my hips. I felt his nails digging into my flesh, his thighs slapping against mine, and then the warmth of his cum as he shot his load into my arse.

Fred groaned with pleasure and kept thrusting until he was sure the last drop had spurted out. He withdrew his cock and I turned round. “That was fantastic,” he said smiling and then knelt down in front of me. He took my throbbing cock in his mouth and sucked hard.

I was already highly stimulated from him sucking me followed by the sensation of being fucked, but now his sucking of my cock sent me into a frenzy. My whole body tingled and before I knew what was happening, I was shooting my load at the back of Fred’s throat. I had never felt such a powerful orgasm before. The sensation was such that I couldn’t remain upright and my legs quivered.

“I see you enjoyed that as much as I did,” said Fred standing up. He then kissed me hard.

I tasted my cum on his lips and his tongue, and thought the sensation quite erotic. I breathed deeply after he broke the kiss. “That was awesome, Fred.”

“Well, it seems we’re both more than satisfied.” He said winked at me, turned round and drank his coffee.

I walked with unsteady footsteps to the dryer, took out Fred’s trousers and then handed them to him. I leaned against the kitchen units and watched him as he put on his trousers. My cock was now completely soft and enclosed in my panties, but I felt a damp patch at the front where a couple of drops of cum had leaked out.

Fred sat down to put on his shoes. “I guess I had better get going,” he said standing up. “Can’t get too far behind with my deliveries.” He stood up. “Oh, yes, nearly forgot. Your package. I’ll just record it as being delivered.” He gazed at me. “You look as if you weren’t expecting one.”

“Well, not today I wasn’t.” I took hold of the package and frowned. “It’s not what I was expecting, either.” I shrugged my shoulders.

Fred headed for and then opened the front door. He turned round to face me. Nobody was around, so he leaned forward and kissed me. “See you soon, sexy.” He then disappeared down the stairs, leaving me in a highly aroused state and feeling euphoric.

I sighed and returned to the kitchen, sat at the table, took a gulp of my coffee, and opened the package, curious about what it was. When I opened the plain brown cardboard box, my eyes widened in surprise. It was an eight-inch realistic-looking cock with a suction cap for sticking to surfaces, and was similar to the one I had ordered four weeks ago but was cancelled due to it being out of stock with no forecast on when new stock would arrive. I checked the paperwork and laughed. The company had sent me the item free of charge for being a good customer and by way of an apology for the mix-up with a previous order.

“Well, isn’t that a pleasant surprise?” I said to myself. “Guess I know what I’ll be doing this evening while watching videos!” I also knew something else for sure; my sex life was going to be very different from now on.

Putting the package aside, I picked up my mug of coffee, turned sideways on the chair and pondered how to while away the rest of the day. I also wondered what would happen when Fred returned on Friday with my delivery. It was definitely something to look forward to.

Published 
Written by hcann69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments